Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
SJ likes to wear see-through clothes when visiting other château (s. visite Le Fleur).
Screenshot for @Heathcliffe and @Gibson
Screenshot (251).png

A moment before you would have seen her thigh when she moved because the lowest button is just crotch height.....

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
Look at what You Tube suggested to me !

A weekend at Lalande by some volunteers last autumn... I thought they had no volunteers anymore ?

PS : Any english speakers to confirm what she says at the beginning of her video about a diner(for 14 people) being cooked by themselves just when they arrived ??

No native speaker but yes, she says they arrived at 7 'clock and had to prepare dinner for 14 people with multiple dietary restrictions at 9 o'clock.

• Wow
  • Haha

LonePalm

Chatty Member
A question I’ve always had? I am a middle class maybe upper middle class American. I came from a pretty mid-level family and I never have ever thought to buy $8000 fabric or fancy wallpaper. I guess I always believe wallpaper was wallpaper. And perhaps some of you that are European maybe have more style than I do. But if I had much needed repairs in bathrooms and plumbing and heating I for one would fix all those things and buy $50 fabric and plain old wallpaper from my local hardware store. Am I just too middle class or was SJ raised on the very very fine things in life.

I’m so glad that I found on this site! And that I’m not the only one that thinks DJs artwork is atrocious and has no place in the Château.
I am the same, when I purchased my first house after my divorce (with my own money not from my divorce), it was a "spec house" just a plain house with nothing special. My Dream house was a 1920's craftsman bungalow, but there were none in my home town, so I bought the house and decided to do the renovations myself. I slowly did most of the work, lots of YouTube and seminars at Home Depot and LOTS of tool purchases. After 4 years, I had pretty much completed the work. I had lots of help from my father and from some family & friends. To start, I had a PLAN, sometimes things took a lot longer than I thought but I stuck to the PLAN. SJ is just a born GRIFTER who's ONLY plan is for other people to support her!

Last edited:
  • Heart

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
And now the comments :
Love them more and more
😅

STRATOS T
STRATOS T
1 hour ago
Why so many ads? Don't be greedy please...

Kimmy
2 hours ago
Nice to see the hoarded Chateau is going to get a tidy up, way way to much clutter.. Also, a totally new clothing look for Stephanie is needed, the 70’s/80’s look is so out dated.. Short dresses are not a professional look, when visiting other Chateau’s...

Eric Lewis

Eric L
16 hours ago (edited)
No update on the downstairs bathroom, I kind of thought Selmar would have had that finished by now.

And the cult is starting !

Julie Julie
Julie Julie
16 hours ago (edited)
Please consider AUCTIONING off the items intended for charity as this could raise funds for the lake! I'm sure there lots of viewers that would love to own a piece of anything from LaLande. You could take bids by email or list them on ebay. Just a thought.........

Hide reply

Barbi Button
Barbi Button
13 hours ago
Now that's an idea

Nicole Thijs

16 hours ago
You could come by at our house in Belgium. I live near Leuven. I have a beautiful antique tea setI want to give to you but Inamnscared to post it!

And now some controversial comments :

Wanda Arganbright

17 hours ago
While I like your tours of other chateau, I feel cheated. I love La Lande so much and feel like we are missing so much of what is going on there. How is Natty's room, the china pantry and Scotman's rooms coming along? How is Nick, Marie and Antone's cottage looking after all the redecorating? Marie's flower studio? I miss all the cooking excitement in the kitchen and seeing how the garden and greenhouse plants are growing. All these things are what makes one feel like they are there with you all. Maybe move the chateau tours to a separate channel. You are stretching yourself in too many directions. Maybe some of the others can record bits and pieces for the chateau channel? Just small clips of La Lande daily life? I can't travel anymore and this channel helps me feel less isolated. I used to travel a lot. Had La Lande been like this 30 years ago I would have been there frequently, cooking, cleaning, gardening, laundry, etc. Whatever was needed to help out. The chateau is so full of life!
Show less

NvrMissBravo

15 hours ago
@Rachel T. Scott she never finishes anything. Just always away. That’s where all the money that people are giving away. It’s really sad. There are other Chateaus that really spend the money on things they really need

Barbi Button

14 hours ago
@NvrMissBravo you cannot honestly say that. First, u don't KNOW and 2nd, a LOT is going to be finished, projects take time and she has smartly delegated areas to PROFESSIONALS and 3rd - if you are not a patreon or not donating, I don't think your comment is just. Furthermore, Stephanie has her own income and is free to spend 20 in gas to see another chateau. I believe she is very smart with her money. I resent your statement and u are trying to cause discord with her patreons/viewers.
Show less

• Haha
  • Heart

Hihellohowr31

I was actually looking forward to seeing new people on the vlog.. Seeing as the bnbs will be full.. I am bored of these same people in lalande.. Not vibing with any of them.. But no... I will have to endure more Phillip and only Phillip and nothing else as they drive to Belgium.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Patriciarella

VIP Member
I was hoping maybe Scotman and Olly Olly Oxenfree would pay for the construction of their own apartments as I figured Gerry's would be his retirement home. But no recent mention of putting stairs in Nutti's apartment (and we all know that ain't going to happen! She won't be in there. It is another fib) to get up to another apartment.
I wonder how Scotman is doing? I wish him well, truly.
Put Gerry in the lower apartment, knee problems at his age don’t just go away. Put Olly above since he’s not there much. Put Nutty in Nic’s old room above her office. FRK can live with the owl so she finally gets a friend. Snorty should go back to Grandma and help her sort out the forks. SJ should travel to find a man (not a mouse) anyone coming to her castle now has motives. Bring back David, Grant or even “Carolina” to reinstate some testosterone and get things done.

• Haha

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
The undies and the crooked lampshades are surely deliberate nods to Tattlers.
Re Selmar. He is parked in the staff carpark and "working" areas of chateau. He sleeps until lunchtime and is complaining of the noise. She needs that van out of public view. He is lucky a compromise was reached.
He's on to a good thing, free parking, free meals and alcohol, parties, lie in bed till noon. He barely does any work. Very lazy. According to his Patreon page (Facebook) , he's been living like this for 11 years, going round helping people where he's "needed" in his van . I have met plenty of people like Selmar, on the festival circuit, as my husband ran a festival catering business.
I'm not sure what Selmar has been doing over the past 11 years, whether he's been in casual employment or not. He seems to have been a DJ, and done tango lessons.. He's been parking his van wherve ever he could and he's been living in it. He's found a cushy place to live at Lalande. I think the chateau hunting is a fantasy. I don't think he's got any money. He's perhaps checking out where he can park up next for free, while offering his carpentry "skills" and making Stephanie think he intends to move on. He won't go till Stephanie throws him out. He's just leeching off her. He's worked on one nativity scene, ridiculously large compost bins, a few floor tiles, one other bathroom with shower, a few tango lessons over 15 months? Really? I don't buy all the "being in love" with the "adorable Stephanie", and being rejected. All the "man in touch with nature, otherworldly animal lover" is a clumsy act. He's cunning and he's just trying to cling on to his place at La la Land so he can get a piece of the Patreon money too. He's not simple. You don't live as a new age traveller for 11 years if you are vulnerable.It's a tough life in some ways. Get rid of him or make him work for his living Stephanie.I think she's beginning to realise, there must be some tensions there off camera.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

FrankieG

I'm not anyones defenders but the truths. I guess I just got fed up with all the slutshaming, attacks on looks, and people writing about things without having their facts straight
Not all of us participate in the attacks on looks. As far as the slut shaming goes, the ethics of sleeping with volunteers or employees are questionable.
There is, however a lot of massaging of the truth and not being straight about the facts but most of that is by Stephanie Jarvis.

• Heart

lyna

VIP Member
I do agree to a point, but the Cambodia trip was paid for by Scotman, he does a trip every year like that as her xmas present.
And my mom treats me to trips and yet I still manage to rack up a huge credit card bill with souvenirs, drinks, meals, massages and other spa treatments, this and that... not to mention the new wardrobe I need... the mani, pedi, waxing, faffing... and OMG duty free!!! Don't even get me started on Duty Free!

My original point that I have beaten to death, reincarnated and beaten to death again is if you can vacay then ya ain't hurting for money... If you can vacay to multiple destinations in a 12 month period then ya really ain't hurting for money... Really really...

But, OK we will take Vietnam and Cambodia off the list of the dozen plus half other destinations she reached in 12 months time...
;)

• Heart

Welsh-chatelaine

Yes she had the money to travel and party and purchase things, we all have the right to choose what we spend our money on. Perhaps it would have been better spent on “her pile of stones in the middle of nowhere” it was her decision not to.

That was her choice and while we do have opinions on that, it was still her choice.

Now that there is YouTube revenue and a patron account. Her patrons have a choice to keep giving money or not to give money. If they are unhappy with what she is doing, then they can withdraw their support or, if they feel they were not given what they were promised, they could address it with patron perhaps ?

We have the choice to watch her videos and contribute to her ad revenue and number of views or to not support her by watching.
Whilst I agree with you totally on personal choices, I just watched a documentary on Suze Orman 'Financier' and her prepaid debit card, erroneous financial advice on gold/ housing etc people had choices there too but bought into her rather shaky advice and misleading information ( to her benefit of course!) and lost huge amounts of money. ( whilst she posted photos of her lavish lifestyle) I think that's where we all are here, calling out half truths from 'her indoors' aka Stephaneeee who clearly is motivated by selfish financial gain. A scam is a scam and sometimes people take time to realise it.
As Mark Twain said
It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled

Keep up the good work fellow tattlers!

• Heart

FlyByeNight

They had to earn their keep !!!!

Had 2 hours to cook and make dinner for everyone - then do the 🧼 washing up

You have to hand it to SSB - she makes them clean 🧼 a filthy kitchen that needs a surgical scrub …. Suprised they didn’t have to provide the food as well
I remember those people. They painted an armoire that went in Potts apartment. They struck me as very reserved on SJ's camera. Which could be for many reasons. Not used to being on camera. Tired from cooking for 14 people and jetlagged. Personality is naturally reserved not OTT. Editing that didn't favor them. Or, not adoring SJ IRL? Kat and Marie were featured much more prominently in their video than the lady of the house! IJ too. I admit I skipped every few minutes but no conversation with SJ made the highlight reel? Not even when SJ came in to check on how the painting was going? The camera cuts off her after a second.

Not only that, if people still think she hardly had any funds during that time, wake up and smell the coffee. That's her bs story shining through so people will feel sorry for her.
Yes. Before the massive Patreon begging began, she filmed the how I bought a chateau at age 20-something video while sitting in sumptuous surroundings decorated with layers. It takes resources to do that for so many rooms. As we've noted recently, the Fleuries have simpler decor because they're focused on the structure, and just enough decoration to make rooms functional and comfortable. If SJ spent money on wallpaper, pillows and party costumes rather than food, well shame on her, don't ask us to pay for these childlike errors. I don't understand how people don't see through the lies. It pops off the screen if you have your eyes open.

Last edited:
  • Heart

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Yes. She was definitely showing him that she decides what is done and what is not. I suspect Tomaz's tendency to make decisions without asking her made her annoyed. Now Selmar knows that his dreams of being part of Lalande is over. He looked distinctly uncomfortable, she even told him to not feed the animals there ... He's had his use. She sort of sounded a bit amused by his plans of Medeval parties too...they were not on the same team anymore, that was clear.
@Clara Burnett told us it would happen ...

• Sick

stella65

I think he's 58 or 59. Not 60.

She forgot to mention that they had to cook for 14 people with diet restrictions in 2 hours time just after their arrival from a long journey.

Besides does she mean that at Lalande, everyone must say "amaaaaazing", "paaaaarfect" and "beauuuutiiiiful" every 2 words ??
I would have told them to shove the two days… even if it meant sleeping in my car. They did more than their fair share restoring the furniture. The rudeness, entitlement and superiority of every single person at the chateau who thought it was appropriate for them to turn up and cook for 14 pain in the arse people in two hours is astounding. Although hats off to Kat who helped wash up.

Madame No

VIP Member
I find it quite amusing that both Snorty's family and Davey's family have found ways to unload their sons and their stuff onto the shatoo. I imagine Davey's family is busy packing up more crap for Fanny to buy!

• Haha
  • Heart

FrankieG

Yes, buying love isn't great, but I have to say, as a retired person of 70, I'd love to have money to spend on gigolos and sycophants and live in Venice. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy here in the UK with my garden, my Women's Institute meetings and my art groups, but you make the thought of a disgraceful old age in Venice with gigolos sound most attractive. I'm going to start saving! 😜 😍.
There must be gigolos in the UK. You just haven't looked hard enough! Ask Marie how to manifest one for yourself.

• Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
Never fear...Marie's manifesting this evening.

And she's looking for a studio to rent in the UK from the end of the summer/September...this gripping info popped up on y/t earlier.
She's clearly planning to "forage" someone else's garden for her floral "arrangements." Taking grifting to the next level. Imagine being her neighbour and coming out one morning to find that your roses and peonies had disappeared!

• Haha
  • Heart