The Chateau Diaries #40 Vampire of the vanities, the grifters return

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gag me. Nostrils wants to have a cushion making day because "we" have so many beeee-u-tiful fabrics.
If my husband said that to me I would check him for a fever.
If Fanny wouldn't try to shove him down our throats, I could try really hard to forget he is...always.....around.
When my husband and I were dating we were not together 24/7. And we lived together!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So cats back ...

So SSB can drift off and go travelling 🧳

The ward is off home to see family
SSB is driving Davy home and visiting chateau

So much for patrons coming to stay at the chit oooo and their chatelaine
Having saved her home 🏡
She’ll never be in residence 😈😈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
*** BULLSHIT ALERT ***

Anyone catch the gaffe in the "Château" de Brives flog? The part where Pavlova's husband, Georges, who makes a point of trying to sound authoritative every time he speaks, explains how the stone balusters were made. According to him, they were turned on a machine (SJ, who's a complete ignoramus, just said "Yes, yes"🤣) ... . Fell about laughing when I heard that! I know all about working with stone - a métier that's been in my family for centuries (my ancestors owned their own quarries in southern England). One of my brothers is a sculptor who's worked on various monuments historiques in France and he can carve just about anything out of stone. The balusters were not turned on a lathe, they were made by hand with a chisel and a mallet or hammer - a very long process. More proof, if any were needed, that the people who own these places are complete cretins - they own all sorts of objects, about which they know nothing and cannot make themselves. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The misstreated gardens at La Lande are definitely a trigger for me! So much potential! So much food you could grow, even with only rough planning and a bit of soil management (and, well, to join with another current complaint of mine: a bit of rural connections and integration into the local community would not hurt. Would have been easy in the last 16 years to organize some bartering for organic fertilizer aka cow excrements with nearby farms. Or, hell, at least use the droppings frpm the chicken coop) Why hire a gardener if he actually does not have the proper education as a gardener? It would save so much money in the long run to pay for qualified professionals.
I'm not a big gardener, possibly because my father was. But the whole irrigation/drainage/not eating vegetables situation drives me wild. Spent all that money on fruit trees and not one word about how they're doing.
Also, apparently the basement is full of centuries of bat guano -- well-rotted -- why haven't they spent Patreon monies safely relocating the bats? -- which along with being surrounded by cow barns could and would make the potager and everything else paradise, garden wise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
From the LIVE CHAT!
Oh, the pervs!
What will SJ, BJJ, and Natita do with the pervs! Nothing, apparently.
The unholy trinity of the live chat: LokiClevenland, Michael Morrison, and Seth Waters sound like lonely, daydreaming old gay men trying to find love on the internet.

perv1.png

perv2.png

perv3.png

perv4.png

perv5.png

perv8.png

perv9.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
*** BULLSHIT ALERT ***

Anyone catch the gaffe in the "Château" de Brives flog? The part where Pavlova's husband, Georges, who makes a point of trying to sound authoritative every time he speaks, explains how the stone balusters were made. According to him, they were turned on a machine (SJ, who's a complete ignoramus, just said "Yes, yes"🤣) ... . Fell about laughing when I heard that! I know all about working with stone - a métier that's been in my family for centuries (my ancestors owned their own quarries in southern England). One of my brothers is a sculptor who's worked on various monuments historiques in France and he can carve just about anything out of stone. The balusters were not turned on a lathe, they were made by hand with a chisel and a mallet or hammer - a very long process. More proof, if any were needed, that the people who own these places are complete cretins - they own all sorts of objects, about which they know nothing and cannot make themselves. 🤣
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find it quite displeasing that most of the men seem to overtake any conversation and leave their wives in the backdrop. Maybe it's just me but it's not a gentlemanly quality.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So cats back ...

So SSB can drift off and go travelling 🧳

The ward is off home to see family
SSB is driving Davy home and visiting chateau

So much for patrons coming to stay at the chit oooo and their chatelaine
Having saved her home 🏡
She’ll never be in residence 😈😈
Ooh tell us more! How did you find all this info out??? Facebook? Instagram? Live chat? ( how do you get in on a live chat?).

Reactions: 7
Ooh tell us more! How did you find all this info out??? Facebook? Instagram? Live chat? ( how do you get in on a live chat?).
From the live chat... SJ is going to be a hit with BJJ's relatives. :ROFLMAO: :unsure: :oops:

Chateau Unwrapped @Karen Ellis Brown Philip’s going to see his family in a few days time as I have to go to Belgium to drive Davy home and to visit an exciting mystery castle! So Philip will come and see his family

Philip Janssen @Karen Ellis Brown We’re bringing Davy back to Belgium soon and I’ll probably be seeing my family then as well... at a distance of course :)

M Parker@ Philip Janssen safe travels, Philip, and I hope you get to also visit your grandparents!

• Haha
  • Wow
I hope they ground Snorts for missing curfew and keep him in the Netherlands!
Crap, Fanny can't think without her boy right next to her! What will she DO???

From the live chat... SJ is going to be a hit with BJJ's relatives. :ROFLMAO: :unsure: :oops:

Chateau Unwrapped @Karen Ellis Brown Philip’s going to see his family in a few days time as I have to go to Belgium to drive Davy home and to visit an exciting mystery castle! So Philip will come and see his family

Philip Janssen @Karen Ellis Brown We’re bringing Davy back to Belgium soon and I’ll probably be seeing my family then as well... at a distance of course :)

M Parker@ Philip Janssen safe travels, Philip, and I hope you get to also visit your grandparents!
Thanks for the info!😃. I was hoping he was going ALONE ( FFS! ) Fanny is going to ask his grandparents and mommy for his hand in marriage...she being such an old fashioned "girl".

• Haha
Oh gag me. Nostrils wants to have a cushion making day because "we" have so many beeee-u-tiful fabrics.
If my husband said that to me I would check him for a fever.
If Fanny wouldn't try to shove him down our throats, I could try really hard to forget he is...always.....around.
When my husband and I were dating we were not together 24/7. And we lived together!!!
I thought by the unwrapped title I could see SJ and Cat having fun but no Snorty had to ruin it. He is off putting in so many ways. Am I the only one who sees that dirt under his nose?

• Heart
Caught the latest Unwrapped episode right when Cat was going to do an impression of Phillip washing dishes LOL And he made a comment about how he edits the videos. Kinda like..... I got control of how you make fun of me haaa!!!

OMG. How much FREE stuff are they getting !!!!!!??!??!?!?!?!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
And he made a comment about how he edits the videos. Kinda like..... I got control of how you make fun of me haaa!!!
Cats well able for the ward .... and he’s mortally quite as he’s not quick witted enough ...

She threw out the comment ... oh wait Philip will try to control me ... and laughed straight at the camera 🎥

SSB has made a Muppet out of him for so long ... he better grab his comfort blanket ...😈

Love ❤ cat being back

What a day 😈

Does the chat not show up on your tv 📺???

Personally find it glorious it tends to hide snortalot as the chat runs over his face 😭😭😭😈

Reactions: 14
*** BULLSHIT ALERT ***

Hmmmm. Along with promoting one's money-making home from mas to chateau, it would appear bullshitting about the provenance of its architecture would be one of the characteristics, a sub theme, indeed, of #ETTCGrifterChateauStyle. I expect nothing less from an antiques dealer, beginning with the French one who sold SJ the Murano chandelier and all the rest of his wormwood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I watch everything on my Kindle.
Is the chat on right after the vlog?
I am an ignoramus with technology....😣😥

I do not miss Nutty. But where did they say she was?
I love Kat too...but obviously Fanny will be missing much if her visit as she will be flitting off to "meet the parents".
Unless Kat is staying for good??? A long time???

Reactions: 3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find it quite displeasing that most of the men seem to overtake any conversation and leave their wives in the backdrop. Maybe it's just me but it's not a gentlemanly quality.
Depends on the person - sometimes the opposite is true. SJ's never short of words, is she? Knows everything about nothing ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Also, apparently the basement is full of centuries of bat guano -- well-rotted -- why haven't they spent Patreon monies safely relocating the bats? --
Bats are protected in France. Here's the French national organization in charge.
Who to call in Indre et Loire for help in relocating bats humanely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.