The Chateau Diaries #39 The Grifterista Social Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Philip Janssen
2 hours agoIn France, it’s not about the size of the building, but the function it had in the past! Like Le Fleur, this newer building was built on the foundations/grounds of a building that was classified as a château. Therefore, they’re still considered châteaux ❤
Ohhh fffsake she really needs to muzzle her ward of the bedchamber

Is he seriously downgrading the flurries .....
whatever teet he’s suckling off best NOT to piss of the more successful restoration owners ...

SSB is still a heap in the middle of nowhere ...

Getting more diluted with absolute shite ... with his head and hand firmly in fannys ....

Best he starts saving for his own home 🏡 - and not the cookoo in the nest he’s trying to cling to with cutlery 🍴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just fark off Sir Snortalot!
papill6n

2 hours ago
Great video. But I'm suprised we are calling this a chateau/castle. For me it' s a just a big mansion or country house.

Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen
2 hours ago
In France, it’s not about the size of the building, but the function it had in the past! Like Le Fleur, this newer building was built on the foundations/grounds of a building that was classified as a château. Therefore, they’re still considered châteaux ❤

Just watched SJ's Sunday vlog. "Perfectly decorated" des Brives looks like another maison de maitre pretending to be a chateau decorated like a brocante! It has no design coherence, which is exactly SJ's style, defined in her words as, "...you mix things and find beauty everywhere and then use it." Another Frankenstein of interior design that would make Bunny Williams convulse!

oyster poles.png

Hey, BJJ! Good job pontificating, but you gotta read up, buddy!
aw1.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched SJ's Sunday vlog. "Perfectly decorated" des Brives looks like another maison de maitre pretending to be a chateau decorated like a brocante! It has no design coherence, which is exactly SJ's style, defined in her words as, "...you mix things and find beauty everywhere and then use it." Another Frankenstein of interior design that would make Bunny Williams convulse!

View attachment 606525

Hey, BJJ! Good job pontificating, but you gotta read up, buddy!
View attachment 606541
A chateau decorated like a brocante! Love this description. And too true.

The scary thing is that George is giving SJ more ideas about buying junk from the brocante ie the table with the old glass on the top.

It would be interesting to see how much they rent their 'chateau' out for weddings? I'd love to know what the guests actually think about it: AirBnB review: great location, fantastic food, but full of crap in all the rooms and dog hair everywhere!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ohhh fffsake she really needs to muzzle her ward of the bedchamber

Is he seriously downgrading the flurries .....
whatever teet he’s suckling off best NOT to piss of the more successful restoration owners ...

SSB is still a heap in the middle of nowhere ...

Getting more diluted with absolute shite ... with his head and hand firmly in fannys ....

Best he starts saving for his own home 🏡 - and not the cookoo in the nest he’s trying to cling to with cutlery 🍴
Well said, @Mojo. My son asks me why I so dislike Phillip and I've tried to explain that there is something insidious about the way he has inserted himself into the forefront of filming. He has a starring role that he hasn't earned and I wish he would go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oops 😬

Missed this jewel 💎🎯

Business plan! What a brilliant idea. You mean to say there is no business plan already? And we donate $35K per month for a business with no plan? Seriously have to rethink patronage. Sad to say.

😈🎯

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I liked today’s video, really enjoyed their collection of antiques. And the kitchen was amazing.

Reactions: 5
Well said, @Mojo. My son asks me why I so dislike Phillip and I've tried to explain that there is something insidious about the way he has inserted himself into the forefront of filming. He has a starring role that he hasn't earned and I wish he would go away.
The word pontificate parrrfectly describes BJJ's annoying way of stealing scenes to voice out unsolicited opinions.
Why can't he be a cameraman with NO opinions for once?
What's a better morphology to add to the CD glossary? Pontiphilipicate or Philipontificate?

Examples:
1) BJJ was last seen on the comments section pontiphilipicating what a chateau is or isn't.
2) BJJ can't help but philipontificate behind the scenes.

😆 ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Exactly. Sorry, but Sir Snortalot, you are like many male Millennials I've worked with who think they know it all and that after a few months in the job should be the boss.

He can't even film without a: breathing so deeply that it affects the sounds b: or talking over people. Just shut your mouth and let the adults talk!

And if I hear one more comment about squirrels... NOBODY CARES! Just because Mummy Stef knows you love them, doesn't mean we have to hear about them.

I can't wait for the dynamics now that Cat is back, because she wouldn't take tit from him.

The word pontificate parrrfectly describes BJJ's annoying way of stealing scenes. Why can't he be a cameraman with NO opinions for once?
What's a better morphology to add to the CD glossary? Pontiphilipicate or Philipontificate?

Examples:
1) BJJ was last seen on the comments section pontiphilipicating what a chateau is or isn't.

😆 ✌
You get my vote for Pontiphillipicate!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just watched the Fleuries latest vlog, and interesting to see they are climbing up fast with subscribers, 74,000 and climbing.

Interestingly, they have their first guests who stayed for 9 days and were a Patreon and her partner. Hey Stef, how many of your Patreon's have booked for LaLaLande?

Wonder if Michael Morrison is heading to France (wasn't it via New Zealand, @Marquis de Potpourri ?).

• Haha
  • Wow
The word pontificate parrrfectly describes BJJ's annoying way of stealing scenes to voice out unsolicited opinions.
Why can't he be a cameraman with NO opinions for once?

Examples:

😆 ✌
philtificating

Reactions: 11

Nail on the head (emphasis mine).

I would suggest that he planned worming his way into her favour in The Netherlands, long before he ever set foot in La Lande. Someone said before he reminded them of Uriah Heap, and I could not agree more. He is arrogant enough to think of himself as a Trojan Horse. He is either feeding off of her to advance his acting career, with exposure on a popular YT vlog, or he plans to exploit her through conjugal means. The thing is, he is too dim-witted to realise that SJ is like a venus flytrap, who will use him, eat him up, and spit him out like a pip. Pip! That will be my new name for him, because even though he is there purely to exploit her, he is the one who is going to be eaten, and it is only a matter of time.

• Heart
I did like this latest vlog as the owners were featured. Is their taste mine - no. It is their home and culminates their life interests and adventures. I did not enjoy the multiple videos from multiple vloggers from the last chateau. This is when I think SJ does shine when she facilitates questions or observations which allow the owners to talk and share their thoughts. Notice they did not gush all over SJ. Just going to give it a thumbs up when she highlights BJJ at end. Honestly he annoys me.
Re Kat's return. She may find the dynamics quite different on her return. The paid companion's presumed ownership and leadership of LaLa.

Reactions: 17
What about Philipicate? 😆
Philipicate (verb)
when BJJ... a) ...annoying shares an opinion behind the camera, b) ...makes things and ideas more confusing; c) ...pretends to be an expert on something.

Examples:
a) SJ was interviewing George and Sarah when she was rudely philipicated.
b) BJJ philipicated the definition of the word chateau.
c) BJJ often philipicates about antique cutlery on the vlogs.

ding.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
BJJ needs to do a few more buttons on his shirt up... next he will be wearing a gold chain...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yes, innocent, and about to be eaten alive by the narcissistic queen of You Tube. Welcome, by the way, I suppose you are a fan of Victor Hugo?
Hope he makes it out before that happens. TY for the welcome. And, Yes, a major fan of the brilliant VH.

Reactions: 4
I noticed on the antique fair vlog that SJ and BJJ were prompting for gifts of his cutlery collection again. They will not be happy until BJJ gets sent a decent gift.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just fark off Sir Snortalot!

papill6n

2 hours ago
Great video. But I'm suprised we are calling this a chateau/castle. For me it' s a just a big mansion or country house.

Hide 2 replies

Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen
2 hours agoIn France, it’s not about the size of the building, but the function it had in the past! Like Le Fleur, this newer building was built on the foundations/grounds of a building that was classified as a château. Therefore, they’re still considered châteaux ❤

Even SJ herself said her ceilings are only 3 meters vs Sarah and George’s 4.4 and that her ground floor doesn’t constitute a chateau. She then said her upstairs level did have 4 meter ceilings but with that theory wouldn’t there be a formal staircase instead of the servant’s stairs??? Oh wait, maybe Château de la Lande isn’t a chateau but a former hunting lodge…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.