The Chateau Diaries #39 The Grifterista Social Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, sniffing the air:
I think the multi visits to other chateaux is showing a hand of some kind....a real estate peddling venture by SJ? Or a fan base peddling venture? Is she selling her Patreon mailing list?
Anna's new instagram project with Karen Horne on dream chateau properties is deffo a business, as @Gibson, I think rightly, susses it. SJ is following. How it works as a business, I do not get. I think it's for Anglophones -- and as discussed, the Holmeses appear to believe that SJ's credulous North American fan base are rich enough to buy their cut rate McMansion on no land in a cheerless burb. Or maybe they were pitching it to Shrek and Fiona, also perceived as credulous and over-larded with money they need to be relieved of.
(I do not trust the La Gorcies. For several reasons -- the bare bones amenities at La Gorce (tacky room signs, cheap furniture and soft goods) and the outrageous markup for maximum two star rooms, no meals included; Edd's truly stingy/pretentious taste as revealed by the photo op garden he installed on ETTC at La Gorce, which looks like a prison yard and is the only evidence of any landscaping or gardening, which, given his purchase of a McMansion with only a pool for a garden, is a trend; Anna's enthusiasm for the booze but mainly the Frida Kahlo joke tapestry chairs. I think Edd is inclined to sharp practice and Anna never takes her eyes off him, seeking approval, when she speaks, as one of you geniuses noted.)
So, how is SJ enabling grift of credulous North Americans is the news I'd be on the lookout for. I think all the grifters from Tatty Yana on up have scented blood.
The appearance of Stephen Cole's 10th rate logo on SJ's Sunday videos is a sign she's being grifted. His brand campaign, as described in nearly Trumpist terms at his Decadigitus website, starts with a logo. Hopefully better designed than the one he gave SJ, his Decadigitus Chthulu octopus, or the one which graces his Manor Maker scam site (as unscalable/reproducible in any medium as his LaLande logo, and as informationless). I sense the Coles too have sniffed out SJ's clueless and generous fanbase -- trolling them to pay €2500 a pop to sew Disneybound costumes in darkest France, supervised by no one but your fellow ninnies. €10K profit on a workshop for four suckers -- as pointed out here on Tattle, and quickly pulled down by the Coles.
My sense is that the logo on the videos is a sign of the Coles' intent to host their scam workshops at LaLande, which will be subject to the rest of Coles' brand campaign program and ethics. I see him presiding over SJ's fandom in €2500 a pop workshops, wearing his Hugh Hefner robe.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Who would want to stay in the B and B ...after watching the videos, I wouldn't..its rotten ..and too eat the food no thanks 😒 🤢🤮🤢🤮
Dont forget the thousands of mice.. bats in the basement... peacocks that tit all over the place...especially tit your car and damage it..the never cleaned upholsteries and carpets..Ugh.. not in a million years i would visit the filthy place..let alone the food...the glasses the tacups and teapots....all the cutlery from emmaus...disgusting..i dont have fear of contamination..but the shittoo is just filthy..

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I suppose.
The mandatory quarantine (7 days) in France for anyone coming from UK started on the 31th (Monday).

I wonder where are their BnB guests coming from ?
Unlikely to be from the UK as we can't travel from here to France for holidays or to visit family. Only very exceptional cases such as having residency or a family funeral can travel for example. EU nationals can still travel, which includes Ireland? Maybe they are from the EU?

Reactions: 10
My money is on Brits who already live in France. I know there were a couple in the live chat who live further south who have been itching to return to Lalande. Actually they may be itching when they arrive! 😃.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unlikely to be from the UK as we can't travel from here to France for holidays or to visit family. Only very exceptional cases such as having residency or a family funeral can travel for example. EU nationals can still travel, which includes Ireland? Maybe they are from the EU?
Essential travel only - deliveries of Yorkshire Tea, Crumpets, Sliced bread, jam jars, Hobnob biscuits, etc. Think it should include, bleach, Disinfectant, Sugar soap, antibacterial spray, laundry powder, ant killer, etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched Fanny Hag's tour of the petit château, in which there are numerous linguistic errors ... At the beginning of the video Fanny Hag says "So you made an offering on the first day". The word is "offer" Fanny Hag, not "offering"! 🤣 A little later on in the video the "château expert" attempts to explain the meaning of the word "piano" and gets that completely wrong - the Italian word "piano" means either the musical instrument or a plane surface and has got nothing to do with the way in which food is cooked on a stove. You're a real cretin, Fanny Hag, did you know that? And no, tucking your jumper into your skirt is not stylish - you look like the idiot you are!

And what's the matter with the other cretins in the vlog? Teabag's got slits for eyes, Edd Feckface has got a look of permanent disgust on is face, and Anna's continually hugging SJ and pressing her hands together, as if she's praying for something ... Patreon money? Cretins all of them!
I couldn’t get past the halfway point in that bullsh*t Vlog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Teabag Trotter has included Florian his "personal trainer" in his next vlog. I suspect Florian is there in his shorts, to keep Petherdick motivated.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
A message to SJ.
Your best friend has made an exclusive Patreon video on how he shoots b-roll for his vlogs.
Perhaps you could watch and learn. YOU don't have to show yourself running around your tit-chateau like a creepy maniac, filming everyone else.
Time to grow up, and stop making vlogs like a 10-year-old kid unboxing toys or a middle-school girl documenting her Disneyland trip with her friends. It would be nice for the viewers to see relaxing b-rolls, some "breather" from just you.

Your vlogs would be much more tolerable if you talk a lot less.
Just between you and me, when MPK said, "talking, talking, talking...when you got loads of stuff," and "...have a channel with 200,000 subscribers yet still filming with a mobile phone," I think he was aiming at you, but you didn't read it from here. Invest some of the Patreon money on better equipment and take your best friend's advice.

Get some tips from QuenTeaBagTrotterintino and Billy Spielberg, or better still, Dan the Gardener.

You're welcome.
Marquis de Potpourri

mp1.png

mp2.png

mp3.png

mp4.png

mp5.png

A message to Michael Petherick.
Face it. Some of your vlogs are more b-rolls than anything!
You tend to overdo it, buddy. But at least you're not like MotionsicknessMarie who had 50 seconds of a dizzying shot of trees from a moving train on her last vlog!
You're welcome too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Teabag Trotter has included Florian his "personal trainer" in his next vlog. I suspect Florian is there in his shorts, to keep Petherdick motivated.
It shall be needed, i bet teabag has to kick off...all that ready to take away boyflesh in Madrid... :rolleyes:

So, sniffing the air:
I think the multi visits to other chateaux is showing a hand of some kind....a real estate peddling venture by SJ? Or a fan base peddling venture? Is she selling her Patreon mailing list?
Anna's new instagram project with Karen Horne on dream chateau properties is deffo a business, as @Gibson, I think rightly, susses it. SJ is following. How it works as a business, I do not get. I think it's for Anglophones -- and as discussed, the Holmeses appear to believe that SJ's credulous North American fan base are rich enough to buy their cut rate McMansion on no land in a cheerless burb. Or maybe they were pitching it to Shrek and Fiona, also perceived as credulous and over-larded with money they need to be relieved of.
(I do not trust the La Gorcies. For several reasons -- the bare bones amenities at La Gorce (tacky room signs, cheap furniture and soft goods) and the outrageous markup for maximum two star rooms, no meals included; Edd's truly stingy/pretentious taste as revealed by the photo op garden he installed on ETTC at La Gorce, which looks like a prison yard and is the only evidence of any landscaping or gardening, which, given his purchase of a McMansion with only a pool for a garden, is a trend; Anna's enthusiasm for the booze but mainly the Frida Kahlo joke tapestry chairs. I think Edd is inclined to sharp practice and Anna never takes her eyes off him, seeking approval, when she speaks, as one of you geniuses noted.)
So, how is SJ enabling grift of credulous North Americans is the news I'd be on the lookout for. I think all the grifters from Tatty Yana on up have scented blood.
The appearance of Stephen Cole's 10th rate logo on SJ's Sunday videos is a sign she's being grifted. His brand campaign, as described in nearly Trumpist terms at his Decadigitus website, starts with a logo. Hopefully better designed than the one he gave SJ, his Decadigitus Chthulu octopus, or the one which graces his Manor Maker scam site (as unscalable/reproducible in any medium as his LaLande logo, and as informationless). I sense the Coles too have sniffed out SJ's clueless and generous fanbase -- trolling them to pay €2500 a pop to sew Disneybound costumes in darkest France, supervised by no one but your fellow ninnies. €10K profit on a workshop for four suckers -- as pointed out here on Tattle, and quickly pulled down by the Coles.
My sense is that the logo on the videos is a sign of the Coles' intent to host their scam workshops at LaLande, which will be subject to the rest of Coles' brand campaign program and ethics. I see him presiding over SJ's fandom in €2500 a pop workshops, wearing his Hugh Hefner robe.
Well said...and to be honest.... i dont trust any of those chateauxgrifters...they all seem alike..especially the ones who cling together..

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Anyone booking into bnb surely would be someone who follows SJ. How disappointing for them SJ won't be there.
Yes, but this was well predicted. Once the swarms of cult followers show up, there will be security at the gate and Queen Grifter will be out traveling. So hopefully this will be a wake up call, but as we know in America the cult mentality is STRONG! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 14
A message to SJ.
Your best friend has made an exclusive Patreon video on how he shoots b-roll for his vlogs.
Perhaps you could watch and learn. YOU don't have to show yourself running around your tit-chateau like a creepy maniac, filming everyone else.
Time to grow up, and stop making vlogs like a 10-year-old kid unboxing toys or a middle-school girl documenting her Disneyland trip with her friends. It would be nice for the viewers to see relaxing b-rolls, some "breather" from just you

A message to Michael Petherick.
Face it. Some of your vlogs are more b-rolls than anything!
Petherick is all b roll.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My money is on Brits who already live in France. I know there were a couple in the live chat who live further south who have been itching to return to Lalande. Actually they may be itching when they arrive! 😃.
They'll be itching for another reason after visiting LowLande..

Reactions: 12
Angle and Dick are doing a few DIY videos for a channel.
Interesting video, I see she used a knock-off, rather than the original Annie Sloan chalk paint. I also think the entire family are overweight, which is their own business, but certainly not good for the children.

Anyone booking into bnb surely would be someone who follows SJ. How disappointing for them SJ won't be there.
... but not really surprising!

Reactions: 11
Yes, but this was well predicted. Once the swarms of cult followers show up, there will be security at the gate and Queen Grifter will be out traveling. So hopefully this will be a wake up call, but as we know in America the cult mentality is STRONG! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Only in America? The queen is BG and she is Scottish .... so..,,,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.