The Chateau Diaries #39 The Grifterista Social Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone booking into bnb surely would be someone who follows SJ. How disappointing for them SJ won't be there.
Agree, been said here before a number of times. Also that if she is going to be there she needs a sturdy lock on her bedroom door.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And @MojoDublin why did you add "our cher Michael Morrison with his private jet" to the title suggestions? It was never my intention to suggest this as a title and nobody did so 🤷‍♀️.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It's 13.30 in the UK and over 20 people are already waiting for the CD premiere which starts at 20. 15 tonight! Incredible. NB. I am not waiting, I just saw it when looking for something else!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It's 13.30 in the UK and over 20 people are already waiting for the CD premiere which starts at 20. 15 tonight! Incredible. NB. I am not waiting, I just saw it when looking for something else!
Me neither :ROFLMAO: it is a truly strange phenomenon

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Agree, been said here before a number of times. Also that if she is going to be there she needs a sturdy lock on her bedroom door.
Correct me if I'm wrong, i haven't noticed any locks on any doors of any chataeu profiled. 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just watched Fanny Hag's tour of the petit château, in which there are numerous linguistic errors ... At the beginning of the video Fanny Hag says "So you made an offering on the first day". The word is "offer" Fanny Hag, not "offering"! 🤣 A little later on in the video the "château expert" attempts to explain the meaning of the word "piano" and gets that completely wrong - the Italian word "piano" means either the musical instrument or a plane surface and has got nothing to do with the way in which food is cooked on a stove. You're a real cretin, Fanny Hag, did you know that? And no, tucking your jumper into your skirt is not stylish - you look like the idiot you are!

And what's the matter with the other cretins in the vlog? Teabag's got slits for eyes, Edd Feckface has got a look of permanent disgust on is face, and Anna's continually hugging SJ and pressing her hands together, as if she's praying for something ... Patreon money? Cretins all of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree with you. I meant the house is full of charm at the origin (doors, paneling, stairs etc) without the "renovations" they are doing in it.
I understand they are building a sort of a extension on the side of it ? Not good for the symetrie of the building IMO.

Do they come from UK ? What about the new rules re. mandatory quarantine ?

Will they be stuck to their bedroom (chambre Bonne Maman or Chambre de Roger ?) in Lalande for 7 days with the gendarmes (police) visiting them and no Chatelaine to entertain them ? 😅

Premiere in... 10 hours !!

Is it normal for vloggers to schedule their premieres so long in advance ?

The Chateau Diaries

136K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Indiana Davy finds the Lost Tower of Lalande and heroic Philip saves a Lalander on a day of manly exploits at the chateau...
Oh brother. Fanny put that photo for the premier today of Davy and her "luvva" because she thinks Snorts looks hot. NOT!! Snorts would wear those sunglasses in a dark closet. I guess he thinks it makes him look sexy with his long locks. 😝😨😬😵😳.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I agree with you. I meant the house is full of charm at the origin (doors, paneling, stairs etc) without the "renovations" they are doing in it.
I understand they are building a sort of a extension on the side of it ? Not good for the symetrie of the building IMO.

Do they come from UK ? What about the new rules re. mandatory quarantine ?

Will they be stuck to their bedroom (chambre Bonne Maman or Chambre de Roger ?) in Lalande for 7 days with the gendarmes (police) visiting them and no Chatelaine to entertain them ? 😅

Premiere in... 10 hours !!

Is it normal for vloggers to schedule their premieres so long in advance ?

The Chateau Diaries

136K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Indiana Davy finds the Lost Tower of Lalande and heroic Philip saves a Lalander on a day of manly exploits at the chateau...
We are not allowed to visit France from the UK at the moment. The rules have been tightened up from May 31st. Only in exceptional circumstances. That's why Marie and Cat were in a rush to get back.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I bet Fanny pants ( if she wears any) IS at the Shitoo now...I think that tour of Anna and Eds 2nd "home" in the burbs was filmed when her and her entourage were still over staying their welcome at the wedding venue chateau, and she just posted it this past Sunday. Timeline on her videos is always like playing Nancy Drew to figure out.

Just watched Fanny Hag's tour of the petit château, in which there are numerous linguistic errors ... At the beginning of the video Fanny Hag says "So you made an offering on the first day". The word is "offer" Fanny Hag, not "offering"! 🤣 A little later on in the video the "château expert" attempts to explain the meaning of the word "piano" and gets that completely wrong - the Italian word "piano" means either the musical instrument or a plane surface and has got nothing to do with the way in which food is cooked on a stove. You're a real cretin, Fanny Hag, did you know that? And no, tucking your jumper into your skirt is not stylish - you look like the idiot you are!

And what's the matter with the other cretins in the vlog? Teabag's got slits for eyes, Edd Feckface has got a look of permanent disgust on is face, and Anna's continually hugging SJ and pressing her hands together, as if she's praying for something ... Patreon money? Cretins all of them!
Try the other foot tomorrow :LOL: I would guess it is the menopause or you're a teenager? hah ha(y) this is a fine place to let rip.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
SJ and BJJ have been using the term "manly man" often lately. Do you think they are pushing that way too much?? Snorts is NEVER going to be a manly man. Metrosexual at best. Tea, anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh brother. Fanny put that photo for the premier today of Davy and her "luvva" because she thinks Snorts looks hot. NOT!! Snorts would wear those sunglasses in a dark closet. I guess he thinks it makes him look sexy with his long locks. 😝😨😬😵😳.
That is quite adorable though, if she thinks he looks hot! ;)🍷From hedgehogs to rabbits...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would guess that someone here doesn't have much of a sense of humor. Either that or my post went over his head ... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who would want to stay in the B and B ...after watching the videos, I wouldn't..its rotten ..and too eat the food no thanks 😒 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
I do think MPK tried to be gracious re presents. But Natti wasn't there so there was no corporate menory! I must send post it notes so Natti can write senders' names.

• Haha
Also weren't the lost towers found 12 months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

The yellow baggy jumper has to go in the bin and for the love of God, can someone please teach Stefanny how to pronounce the word Bordeaux! If I have to hear her once again include that guttural syllable, I'll scream!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.