Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Donkey

When IS the next series of either DIY or ETTC? I read that Ch de Bourneau (Frenchman JB and English wife Erin) did some shooting the other day for an upcoming series. I thought it was due some time this month.

Reactions: 3

Milre

VIP Member
Nah, we love you really :)
Anyway since Downton Abbey and Game of thrones ๐Ÿ˜‚

QUOTE="ComtesseRose, post: 5027464, member: 169244"]
So FRK don't want to hug Nutty, but bathes in the adoration of Princess SJ. I can't believe Anna called her that. :sick:
View attachment 586354
Now we know when BJJ is happy, he snorts. When he is angry, he just breathes heavily. Oh, how hard it must be to see MPK, be better at everything...
Stephanie may be a princess, but Michael!!! Michael is the QUEEN!
Ed being discontented at grilling eggplants for FRK and BJJ is a total mood... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
[/QUOTE]
Though she is about to bend away here, too๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Not the affectual type... But she certainly learned to say "I love you" 100 times a day

QUOTE="Madame No, post: 5027548, member: 217187"]
Had to go back and see the Lambrusco that Snorty bought for his contribution. Number one, don't bring wine to a wine experts home unless you are requested to do so. Number two, don't bring cheap soda pop wine to anyone unless requested to do so. It was really embarrassing to see the glee in Snorty's face when making his toast. The hosts did a good job of playing their part. I'm sure they laughed about it later. A box of fine chocolates (not Lindt truffles, even though I adore them) to share would have been a better choice. This faux pas reflects Snorty's upbringing. Obviously Steph doesn't know any better either unless she was deliberately trying to make a fool of him. She could have said let's take the wine back to the chateau as a souvenir to share. It was like picking up a cheap bouquet from the super market and taking it to a professional florist as a gift. He does try though.
[/QUOTE]
If I remember correctly it was a 15 Euro wine, not too cheap IMO, but he should brought more bottles and gave the present once they arrived.... If wine at all. Nobody else brought anything either or they would have showed?

For the love of beans on toast weโ€™ve all seen what Michaelโ€™s been eating and our lady of the lost lake only eats bread and cheese and tiny wieners and thinks sheโ€™s worldly for doing that-at least the food wasnโ€™t grey or beige.

Michaelโ€™s dessert was from the grocery (blech)-doubt he was sober enough to turn on the oven.

Edd cooking alone is no fun but Anna cooking alone is okay?

You can certainly expect your guests on time to your dinners but really is Fannyโ€™s lateness the fault of the hosts?

Anna should have expensive wedding flowers available? There have not been any weddings scheduled and really donโ€™t you think Marie gets enough expensive free flowers to slash and chop and jam in jars?

Dear Milre-relax we wonโ€™t judge your Bosnian culture based on Annaโ€˜s outrages and disgraceful behavior at not giving her guests the full Bosnian experience while they visit her and her family in their chateau in France.
So glad, though this might not be everyone's taste either๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
purejuice said:
All bullies call their bullying a joke. I've seen people here do it. Ha ha.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
they use their bullying here on tattle as their Amazon shop ๐Ÿฌ
And derail as if their issues are of upmost importance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Itโ€™s SO mini apron ...
the arrogance is only supersede by the complete and utter total ingorance

Retirement - wish sheโ€™d try reading her self help books
And knit herself better
I concur
somewhat ruthless ๐Ÿ‘ป โœ in their approach when it deffo sez here that there is a knitting group in Roswell

1621602190012.png

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ :love: the coincidental irony

• Heart

Morten

Thats why the booze was already waiting at the door...because the whole situation is akward..They obvious dont know Edd and Anna....and are just there to give that lazy teabag a lift...who got stuck there for some reason...with two cars driving through France..lunatics..
That is not correct, it has been planned for at least some weeks, because Anna told in a video earlier that a "special, beautiful person" would come there and do a house tour of their new chateau with her.

When I heard it, I thought it might be Stephanie, and they sure did some filming there before they went to get their vaccine.

Reactions: 2

purejuice

VIP Member
Oliver wants a piece of the SJ action (possibly in more ways than one?) and is now jumping on the old gravy train. Heโ€™s not posted on his IG for a year and now this. He talks about a โ€˜new chapterโ€™, perhaps heโ€™s moving over there? I wonder what his wife REALLY feels? She briefly appeared in one of the CD and there was a definite air of competition between her and SJ. What a farce!
Stephanie, Sticking It To My Wife

• Wow

purejuice

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Dippy Hippy, post: 5004062, member: 224426"

He sounds terrible. What a monster. I did the cooking for a monastery and lay community in the UK, run by exiled Tibetan monks following the Kampada tradition. . I used a cook book from a once famous vegetarian restaurant in London called Cranks. I had worked for another vegetarian restaurant in the early 70s, and a vegetarian caterer, so when I saw the advert in the back of a magazine I applied for it. It was a temporary post for 3 months over the winter, helping the permanent cook. She used the Cranks book. I still have a copy of it. Its not as infamous as the banned book.
The nuns and monks were lovely, as was the spiritual director. I found some of the lay community very challenging. Some were very extreme in their views. You couldn't walk in the grass in case you crushed an insect underfoot. I was asked if I wanted to join the community, you paid rent for a room and food was provided in exchange for domestic work. The place was freezing as it was partly derelict, with a huge hole in the wall, and some windows were missing. It was huge, 42 bedrooms, and the heating was inadequate. You were not allowed TV or newspapers, no outside distractions. Two of the community complained when I left the grounds to go to the village. I declined their offer, it was too cut off from the real world and I didn't feel the call to Tibetan Buddhism.. I respect their beliefs.
I went back to see them 5 years later and the house was repaired and comfortable.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Yes, in the US, for many Americans, Buddhism is the refuge for super-controlling anorexics among other things, who exercise "mindfulness" as an array of thou shalt nots. Espe Brown writes about trying to cook for food fetishists at Tassajara and other Buddhist retreats. Per the Dalai Lama, I'm a begging monk, I eat what's put in my bowl.
Paradoxically, in the US Buddhism is also the refuge for Jews and Christians brought up in the tradition which emphasizes a mean Daddy god. Lots of virtuous un-, non-, de-gendered (?) folk ohmming powerfully for good.
Very interested in the Cranks cookbook, thanks for the tip.

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
On the contrary
We have visited the graves explored the area ... stayed for holidays - used facilities boosted the local economy
And weโ€™re a big family - it wasent just on one lone occasion

Thatโ€™s the very definition of tourism
Even if it is to celebrate a very difficult time in history on a global basis
Yes, that's tourism but not military service. Military service was when your and @Jeeves and other tattlers ancestors were fighting against Nazi-Germany.
@FrenchGirl123 wrote already in #624 that her original post was about tourism, @Jeeves answer was about army members lying in cemitaries

By the way brits were really very important for tourism in Europe (e.g.Thomas Cook, alpinism, skiing in CH).

purejuice

VIP Member
I didn't learn my lesson as I tried a Buddhist commune later, working as a cook. That was no better. (Murdochs book is about a religious lay community).
I'm interested in your cooking experience. Edward Espe Brown I think is the seminal 20th century cook, he started out as a tortured hippie boy at a Big Sur Zen monastery (contradiction in terms, like military intelligence). He wrote million seller cookbooks like the Tassajara Bread Book and gave the copyrights to the notorious rip off guru who ran the SF Zen Center, and remodeled his hip SF digs with Ed's royalties. He was finally driven out because he was diddling some rich guy's wife? He was much more ruthless and successful a guru than SJ, and his apartment built on Ed's back was much much nicer than Lalande. There he entertained Cali's governor and presidential candidates, as I recall.
Ed Brown is a really good cook and he learned how to bake from a couple of old Italians from North Beach, SF. Back when all that was heaven. He mentored Deborah Parsons, Alice Waters, and the Zen Center's swank veg restaurant Greens (extensive Cali wine sales with your bean burger and micro greens made the big bux, so Buddhist!). That whole Cali farm to table genre is Ed and Green Gulch hippies. He did that. Thank you for cooking for the Buddhists. <3
Here comes the banned book-from-Amazon-link, ruh roh. It tells the story of how this Stephanie-like guru ripped off everybody, including Ed Brown's substantial cookbook royalties.
Amazon product

• Wow

Wee Donkey

The idea that you HAVE to eat off solid silver for longevity, will come as a surprise to silversmiths the world over. Plenty of Sterling Silver is usable for food..

• Haha

Its-me

On the flip side...Seems the UK hate the Americans as well...But they want our tourism $ too...๐Ÿ˜Ž
The uk don't hate Americans i don't know where you get that idea from

Well! I just caught up after watching for the first time ever...Bordeaux Life and Doing it Ourselves. Man!
Both not good. Fanny's are way better in content ( questionable lately) and editing.
SJ did seem really subdued on the other's vlogs... Does not appear healthy but trying to put on a good face. Something is up.

So nice not to see or hear from BJJ. He had his baby blanket down in the caves. I thought I saw him looking around down there for a hedgehog he could name...but,alas, it was his binky he was looking for.
Can't wait to see the fallout when they are back at the SHITOO!
Maybe thats why teabag is going to stay at la la land to show snort a lot how to edit videos properly

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
So in Shadie's newest vlog she visits an animal refuge...
There is no new baby and the full body shot of Gwen doesn't give much away (at least not to me).
๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:

purejuice

VIP Member
And teabag just back from an all expenses 7 week orgy in madrid then begging for a 1954 bottle of wine after ed and anna were good enough to put them up and feed them for free these people are supposed to be your friends don't go begging off them you have no shame discussing behaviour i would of sent you packing there and then
There's a wonderful 60s musical about expats in France called "No Strings" which has a song specially sung by the grifters. Amazingly bad manners on the part of the locusts descending on Chateau Dents Mortes reminded me of this one:

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Malta ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡น, Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ or Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น. Also voted for Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช, but they are not going to win.

Denmark unfortunately didn't make it to the finals...

witchgrass

VIP Member
Would this not be the owners of the chateau who recently had to sell? All the clues are there. I think it could be the chap, the partner of Miss Anna. ??
It couldn't be. This self righteous fairy would NEVER sell their privacy, and Peter and Anna have already sold theirs. It honestly sounds fake to me. There is nothing in that post that hasn't already been said on tattle.

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
Not wishing to cause an argument but I wish that our thousands of servicemen lying in row upon row in European military cemetaries had known that. I have family members buried in Bethune, Bailleul, Ovillers, Plougesteert and Boulogne-sur-Mer.
But I wouldn't call military service tourism ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Wee Donkey

Yep and these are the same whackadoos that are planning their summer trip to rural France right this minute!
OMG there are 53 people in the live chat for a vlog that starts in 4 hours.
For the love of anything get a freakin life!
How many are Tattlers...? ;) (Not me)
There's someone in the DIY FB group thats desperate to find out where these mythical broadcasts are shown.

Btw the chateau Selmar viewed isn't in a suburb. Its 24k outside Le Mans, and no other big conurbation near it. A village about 1km away.

Was the video of Selmar dancing, him dancing with a trainee, or a regular, experienced dancer? Not quite sure I get how he could do lessons down the videolink..