The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That earring that Potty put on was from SJs Gift Grab ensemble. Talk about a power move!

There are 13 of them at the ShitO now why celebrate poor Selmar in the cramped kitchen?
because he is one of the staff!lol

Reactions: 5
There ought to be an origin story to Ryan. Like where are his parents; are they in France, or did they move back to the UK?
Is he a regular orphan or is he more like Oliver Twist Artful Dodger? Why is he staying at Uncle Lee's place all the time, or his friend's place? Does he not have a place of his own?
Why is he friends with a guy who is 8 years his senior, and how did they meet? Scratch that, I don't want to know.
Sherrie Petherick dropped a clue on Facebook last year that his parents are Linda & Glen Miller who used to live in uncle lees house before he returned from Thailand in the last 2 years & there’s a millers fish farm in their names on the millers carp websites? Goodness knows why he doesn’t mention then though??????? Would love to know why? A proper mystery.
I am a massive fan of Uncle Lee & Auntie Omm, their cookery videos are awesome. Ryan videos are not so good !!!

Sherrie Petherick dropped a clue on Facebook last year that his parents are Linda & Glen Miller who used to live in uncle lees house before he returned from Thailand in the last 2 years & there’s a millers fish farm in their names on the millers carp websites? Goodness knows why he doesn’t mention then though??????? Would love to know why? A proper mystery.
I am a massive fan of Uncle Lee & Auntie Omm, their cookery videos are awesome. Ryan videos are not so good !!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
since we are discussing COVID-19 vaccinations…I didn’t get a sticker saying “I GOT VACCINATED” when I was vaccinated but my husband did when he got vaccinated…this does not seem fair to me

thoughts?
As a nurse I can say from experience men are children😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She did! LOL But she blurred out her boobs... I think she even had a sofa pillow made of the picture but the seam cuts her boobs!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It is when she modeled for the nude shots when that female photographer came a summer or two ago. Which I think is wonderful because it was tastefully done and the photographer is talented. She made IJ look very pretty...
Whatever... There is a time and place for showing the who~ha and the girls...

@Gibson you should be spanked and put in the corner for such a thought.
Nobody puts Gibson in the corner 😜

I was just alluding to the fact that it was a difficult angle to film without showing her assets ;)

Talking of assets, I looked closely at the photograph Steph posed for- couldn't see a thing. Plenty on their website though (so I'm told) I wouldn't look of course, I learned my lesson.

Ever penitant

Gibson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG those two!
Nothing like British humor...
I nearly went full on Python Life of Brian when The Comte suggested we 'trough away the key'.

Pilate: Thwow him to the floor.
Centurion: What, Sir?
Centurion: Ah!
(He motions to the two Roman guards, who throw Brian to the ground.)
Pilate: Now, what is your name, Jew?
Brian: Brian.
Pilate: Bwian, eh?
Brian: (trying to be helpful) No, *Brian*.
(The Centurion cuffs him.)
Pilate: The little wascal has thpiwit.
Etc.. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Live from Begmania.
Sir Trotter returns "home". According to his Instagram Story. It is his last day in Madrid and he is very, very sad about it. :rolleyes:
Last Day.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I nearly went full on Python Life of Brian when The Comte suggested we 'trough away the key'.

Centurion: What, Sir?
Centurion: Ah!
(He motions to the two Roman guards, who throw Brian to the ground.)
Pilate: Now, what is your name, Jew?
Brian: Brian.
Pilate: Bwian, eh?
Brian: (trying to be helpful) No, *Brian*.
(The Centurion cuffs him.)
Pilate: The little wascal has thpiwit.
Etc.. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure where you are getting your information. Everyone I know that has been vaccinated had mild to flu like symptoms for 36 hours at the most. I know this, because my husband and I had the same reaction to the second dose of Moderna, our friends were similar. My son also had Moderna and had nothing. I just think it is like the flu shot, some people have some symptoms, others don't. To me it was well worth a few hours of discomfort to help my fellow humans.
I have two friends whose daughters were violently ill for over a week. So ill they went for Covid tests. Maybe it has to do with age. They were both in their 30s. You are all very fortunate to have had such mild symptoms.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That child should not have been filmed at all by Selmar. There is no child protection in place. It is one thing for him to sit with his mother in a video opening gifts, but there has to be some protection of his privacy. If that were my child I would be livid and have the video taken down.
Apropos child protection/ showing children in vlogs: I wonder if Dear B. has the parents' permission to include a photo of Antoine in her vlog "30 Million and rising" ?
3:40 onwards.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Can we please leave the kids
Out of it

Their cute ☺
Their adorable

Leave it there 😎
They need to take Antoine to Castle ten Berghe on the way home to hang out with those kids. They can play with electricity and steal the golf cart like real chateau kids in the country. The oldest Berghe boy is so smart!

Are you perhaps referring to a muumuu? Which is a shapeless garment made popularin Polynesian/Hawaiian culture? I have never heard of a mui mui which is a fashion brand according to Google.
Miu Miu is Miuccia Prada's less expensive line.

Its amazing how BBC Gardeners World featured buxus caterpillars in the past month. Monty Don, the main host, who's garden is used in most of the show, removed a lot of his buxus last year and was going to replace with Yew. In the feature this year, was him using moth traps, which give off pheromones that attract one side of the mating cycle. That side then loses possible mates for the other side. Another recent discovery is that thyme dissuades the females. Not growing thyme nearby, but bags of concentrated thyme. Naturally the guy trying out the method being the chairman of the European Boxwood and Topiary Society means he'd be clueless on the issue.

Apparently the moth/caterpillar is doing more damage than the blight, especially in in London/South East. Best burn the bushes after digging them up.
I wonder if the product they used is BT. It's bacterial and kills the caterpillars from the inside. It's also genetically modified into most of the corn we've been eating since the 90s.

I have two friends whose daughters were violently ill for over a week. So ill they went for Covid tests. Maybe it has to do with age. They were both in their 30s. You are all very fortunate to have had such mild symptoms.
Not a whole lot of adverse reactions in my circle except for my co workers, but I expect we all just wanted a day off. I was down with a fever and chills for the entire day following my second Moderna on a Saturday, so I took Monday off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This is the first I've heard of anyone even knowing someone that had a severe reaction and my entire circle is fully vaccinated. Possible allergies?

Reactions: 4
Why stay invested, when you do not have to, and patrons will pay for everything?
He is not investing in the HMN, he is investing in SJ. The guy is still head over heals, despite having married a far prettier and nicer person. To protect this interest and his wish to grow old with her, he will always keep investing in her. He knows her well enough to predict she will f**k up this new wealth, as she always does. He can then go back to being her knight in not so shining armour.

Yeah, this dog revelation...unforgivable. This is my most softest of spots...dogs. My dogs are my angels...Jarvis is heinous.😡
She’s no animal fan to begin with, except when they are cute and young. Like children, she has no concept of what it takes to take care of them. She truly hates dogs, as does her mother. I’m surprised she even let’s Diesel come inside. Selmar’s reason for staying in his camper van and not having a room in the HMN (Diesel can deal with stairs) is rubbish, SJ doesn’t want Diesel to live inside permanently.
I guess she hates them for the same reason she hates children: their spontaneity and genuine presence somehow always expose her true nature.

She is repulsive. Also my soft spot.
My friends dog had his moment of sweet revenge when he secretly ate her pound of foie gras. Talk about animal cruelty: she loves the forcefully stuffed goose stuff and would never not eat it.

I do not think Gerry is stupid. Far from it. Nor do I think anyone who speaks with a strong Glasgow accent is stupid. Why would you attribute those thoughts to me? My mother was a Scot and I am proud of those links. I think he will buy into the chateau to the tune of ten per cent to provide himself with a retirement home and to enjoy the society of Steph. I do not doubt he will keep his properties in England. Why sell up when you have mortgage free properties and your tenants will fund your retirement with their rent? He is sharp and canny and he has his financial future sorted. Good luck to him. He enjoys a few free gifts from the chateau but he certainly does not grift.
You could not be further from the truth. His whole life is build around grifting, he’s benefitted from Derek and IsabelLe’s scheming from the moment he was taken into the family. He will not pay one dime for his private apartment, he is family, Potts and Elusive aren’.

Selmars vlogs reveal more than he thinks..He is sitting in the kitchen with Antoine..nobody around..Antoine is also looking for some company..opening his gifts...a bit sad..the rest of the happy Lalandfamily is clearly all so occupied with themselfs..its obvious..and later they put on a show for Fanny Flash her vlog...using his birthday as an excuse......Marie is looking for Antoine..and asks three times if he is ok?? Where is Nic..isnt he spending time with Antoine..If he was my kid..Me or my wife so to speak would be in touch with him..he is on boardingschool..those scarse days together should be special..They all play to be one happy family..but in reality they are all on their own there..connected through a lazy and lousy life...All for the glory of Fanny Flash....Halleluia..
So very true. Poor kid. It has always been like that, except when there’s friends around with children of their own, that actually know what it takes to keep them safe and care for them. They don’t. Even before her vlogs, in the world of SJ there’s only room for one star to shine bright, the rest of the characters are walk-on parts in the movie portraying her life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He for sure was...if you come in, say at least.. hi Selmar sorry to interrupt...but no..its a non verbal disturbing....what an ass..like i said...he sees himself as the master of the house...and Selmar as a member of staff...if i was Selmar... i locked him up in the cupboard..those people have a very good nose who they can use and humiliate...disgusting...My grandparents had a lot of staff..and they always made sure they treated them with respect..even we as children were brought up that way....btw not that i see Selmar as staff...
She doesn’t even show half of it in her vlogs. Potty is the posterboard example of an ass. He treats people like he treats stuff, without any respect. He says he collects beauty and beautiful things to look at (hence the girlfriends) but has no clue how to make them shine (again, look at his girlfriends).

I wonder how Marie would react if he did this during one of her vlogs.

View attachment 574339
And to think Floral Road Kill claims to know about being bullied. She’s awful, truly awful.

SJ already owns a nap dress.
SJ doesn’t nap. She’s hardly ever awake and judging on the way she dresses when she is, she needs more help in that department.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I felt bad for Mike Potts having to tiptoe around his own kitchen while Selmar was cooking/filming.
I know your new here (welcome), but that’s really a rookie‘s mistake, feeling sorry for any of them. It’s not his kitchen to begin with and he should be grateful for all anyone is preparing for him. He is an ass, a complete and utter ass with no respect for anyone else, so he lost all credibility of deserving respect in return.

And though I am a HUGE fan of Steph herself, I am not interested in seeing her first thing in the morning without clothing.
You truly are lost then, reading here. Welcome nevertheless. me think you’ve got your work cut out for you, stephending.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He seems to know about the type of building she has and has advised her on how to renovate the structure correctly.
She was going to ask him for advice of how to deal with the heating and the floor in the nutti outbuilding.
The likelihood of Nati getting her own apartment is about as likely as the Parisian paneling and Murano chandelier not miraculously ending up in Fanny’s boudoir. It’s all for show!

Reactions: 15
Pansygirl said:
And who buys a car from a video?

We bought all our cars off the Internet since 2000. Never any problem. Direct from dealers. Better deals. They know you're only a click away from another dealer website. Much better than dealing with salespeople face to face. And we don't need any ego stroking.

But would I buy from another country when I can't get to that country? No. Would I buy when I have to pay more taxes because I chose to buy from there rather than here? No. Would I trust someone else to drive a car to me - like just any ol' anyone, not a professional delivery? Noooooo. Marie's choices smack of lack of access to wise advise.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.