The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did! LOL But she blurred out her boobs... I think she even had a sofa pillow made of the picture but the seam cuts her boobs!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It is when she modeled for the nude shots when that female photographer came a summer or two ago. Which I think is wonderful because it was tastefully done and the photographer is talented. She made IJ look very pretty...
Whatever... There is a time and place for showing the who~ha and the girls...

@Gibson you should be spanked and put in the corner for such a thought.
I read that as saying IJ posed nude and my brain kinda short circuited

• Haha
Reactions: 6
since we are discussing COVID-19 vaccinations…I didn’t get a sticker saying “I GOT VACCINATED” when I was vaccinated but my husband did when he got vaccinated…this does not seem fair to me

thoughts?
Not fair. Was he flirting with the nurse? I flirted outrageously with the nurse who jabbed me. My husband too actually...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I read that as saying IJ posed nude and my brain kinda short circuited
LOL!
I am not sure how nude IJ was in every photo. But the picture they showed was of IJ in the corridor standing but with all vitals parts covered by suggestive draping... Honestly it is a beautiful photo...
SJ got down to her birthday suit... :m:m:m

She did! LOL But she blurred out her boobs... I think she even had a sofa pillow made of the picture but the seam cuts her boobs!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It is when she modeled for the nude shots when that female photographer came a summer or two ago. Which I think is wonderful because it was tastefully done and the photographer is talented. She made IJ look very pretty...
Whatever... There is a time and place for showing the who~ha and the girls...

@Gibson you should be spanked and put in the corner for such a thought.
In Fannies world there is always time and a place for showing the beaver and the boobs...But let her enjoy it...in a few years time..nobody isnt even interested..it just gets pathetic..it in a way already is...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL!
I am not sure how nude IJ was in every photo. But the picture they showed was of IJ in the corridor standing but with all vitals parts covered by suggestive draping... Honestly it is a beautiful photo...
I guess the 2 who mostly enjoyed it... were those two creepy lesbian photographers...who tried to talk every woman out of their clothes...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In Fannies world there is always time and a place for showing the beaver and the boobs...But let her enjoy it...in a few years time..nobody isnt even interested..it just gets pathetic..it in a way already is...
Ahh a sort of "gather ye rosebuds while ye may" thing...

Hmmm.. I think I'd better dye my hair purple and streak while I still can?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mine was just a lowly jabber herded in by the city... I ain't ashamed... I hate needles!!
he checked on me every 5 minutes until my 15 minute wait time was up thought I was special but-nope-not special enough for a sticker-my husband is really cute so he got the sticker from the lady pharmacist-he‘s still bragging🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL!
To quote Derek & Clive (AKA Peter Cook, Dudley Moore..) was there gauze floating about and it landed in the 'right' place'? Cook's character told Dud that galleries were full of paintings they couldn't show because the gauze fell on their noses, or arms... and couldn't be seen publicly..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To quote Derek & Clive (AKA Peter Cook, Dudley Moore..) was there gauze floating about and it landed in the 'right' place'? Cook's character told Dud that galleries were full of paintings they couldn't show because the gauze fell on their noses, or arms... and couldn't be seen publicly..
OMG those two!
Nothing like British humor...

Showing good legs is always ok..with a nice pair of heels..but keep the rest hidden..a bit of class doesnt harm...

omg we must stop this..end of discussion.. ;)
Truce!:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ryan Rat seems to be having some difficulty in obtaining his carte de chômage séjour ... . Apparently, he applied for it in February and still hasn't received a response from the Préfecture ... He informed viewers of this while cleaning out one of the gutters at Uncle Lee's ... For some reason he thought that this would be of interest to viewers and decided to film himself performing the task. It then dawned on me that Ryan, being a rodent, seems to have a special fondness for drains and water... the gutters, damp northern climate, and uncle Lee's fish torture lake... Maybe there's no record of Ryan in France because he's a rodent... 🤣
He totally p*ssed me off when he kept ragging on his Uncle Lee about being "fat"...if I had ever dared talked to one of my relatives...or even ANYONE!...like that I'd have been in a heap of trouble. I taught my children to never make fun in any way of anyone...it's RUDE!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When she enters, they have to through her in The Tower...and trough away the key...then she has a reason to whine... :p silly twit...
FRK has options, live in her car that she may or may not own or get moved into the space with the owl. Let’s see what she is manifesting for herself.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.