The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadie wants to be a Kardashian...
Someone, please tell Sadie she can't be a Kardashian. :LOL: 🤡
She has to either be born as one, get adopted or marry the wit-less Kardashian brother. Neither is going to happen.
She can always claim to be Steven Fry's bastard from his one night of straightness in the early 90s.

More than a toothpick is required - some serious dental work is in order as one of his front teeth seems to be askew.
Some of Ryan Rat's other favorite phrases: "lovely jubbly!" and "Lookin' good, Uncle Lee, lookin' good" (when clearly he doesn't) ... :ROFLMAO:
BTW, anyone notice SJ's strange pronunciation in the latest video? Lathe and plaster ... 🤣🤣🤣
A toothpick is all I'm willing to spend on Ryan. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Boy Meth-rick is NEVER going home. He's just posted on Insta that there's no more curfew in Madrid, and before that a few shots of historic buildings (ie he's filming).

Reactions: 8
She refers to "learning disabilities" and struggles with reading and maths. She describes struggling socially and self-harming. She says that she was unable to study and dropped out. She blames her difficulty in studying on thyroid disease.
I know a few folk with thyroid disorders, all successful and getting on with life. Not to say that they don't struggle, but correct medication helps.

Reactions: 12
Let us take a moment to give thanks for the recently relaxed restrictions in Madrid.:m
May Michael enjoy his life there so much that he never makes another vlog again. Amen. 🤡

mpk mad.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She refers to "learning disabilities" and struggles with reading and maths. She describes struggling socially and self-harming. She says that she was unable to study and dropped out. She blames her difficulty in studying on thyroid disease.
She needs to accept her cognitive ability and stop using excuses. I felt sorry for her at first when Fanny mocked her for trying to clean out the candle stick with a biro. 🤪

Reactions: 5
Oh GOD! If my numbers had come up, one of 2 possible places I was thinking of buying was the same Chateau Selmar appears to be checking out. Not far from Le Mans, would look good in photos for car meets.. Even with its name, Google can't point to it.. :( Just knew its 24km outside Le Mans.

Reactions: 3
Boy Meth-rick is NEVER going home. He's just posted on Insta that there's no more curfew in Madrid, and before that a few shots of historic buildings (ie he's filming).
I dare to question...living and playing in Madrid isnt cheap...soon the grannies will stop donating...his patreons are going down.. he can stay there for sure a few months.. and btw..i know that lifestyle..after a while you wish you were back in the country.. those gaycircles are full of people who wants to use you...its funny in a way...he robs of his patreons..and all the young boys wants to rob him... :p

Oh GOD! If my numbers had come up, one of 2 possible places I was thinking of buying was the same Chateau Selmar appears to be checking out. Not far from Le Mans, would look good in photos for car meets.. Even with its name, Google can't point to it.. :( Just knew its 24km outside Le Mans.
It looks good..a lot of small rooms though...but good to manage..25 ha of land and outbuildings..not special but i think nice to live in...the only thing i dont like is...the pays de la loire is so boring...nothing to see or do...the landscape is corn and cattle...

@MojoDublin
with the best will in the world I don't have the time to look .. at the time I thought oh dear, that must a tattler pratting about in the live chat

also thought about the street hand holding .. if they have done that for real, they're either having a musical show moment or they're trying to see if it will end up here

Meanwhile at Chateau de Courteille near Le Mans ..
I thought Selmar was filming it for someone else or as a sales video at first
Lynda Weir has other ideas
Wouldn't be surprised if he has a very healthy bank account. Just because he is living the van life does not mean he is a penniless drifter. And that's a decent van. They cost thousands even second hand.
View attachment 571839
Good point..the licenseplate on Selmars van looks very recent..In the Netherlands you can see on the plate how old the car is....so i think he bought it new..Maybe he sold everything to buy the van..possibly he has more money..we will wait and see..but i susspect some kind of go fund me, with souls alike...he has the paarfect example how to do it...but then he has to act fast...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
"Phoenix Richards-Bingham, post: 4922542, member: 169901"]
I have no doubt that this could and may happen...the one question I have is...where can she go where she will not be recognized and possibly, dangerously, set upon by angry mobs of people who will be incensed at being duped? Her face is easily recognized all over the world and once she speaks and, of course, that LAUGH!...she may not be able to hide!
[/QUOTE]

True, but I wouldn’t worry one second for Jarvis...she can BS her way out of anything I imagine. Maybe she will quit dyeing her hair, ease up on the Botox, stop the fake ear-bleeding laugh, modulate her faux posh voice, wear some Better 👠...and then no one will even notice her.

No doubt the stress of these lunatics finding her will make her constantly look over her shoulders...so...all in all...a win...✌

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm with ya! An hour away from Paris, near Champagne.

She does not want guests. The more mess the better. The B&B is just a facade to ensure patrons think they are setting her up in the future to earn an income to keep the chateau running. It is to ensure she has exactly who she wants staying there in the future. Patreons won't get a look in. There will be a few visits and then it will be the annual invitation to visit the grounds - organised after the first year by someone else.
EXACTLY !

Reactions: 9
Snorts, has a brown streak on his nose. He offers nothing to this sheot show. Lady in waiting....lmao!!! This is the funniest thing I've read all day.
SJ is playing with Snorty like a cat with a mouse. She will lose interest because he is not interesting. He can stay and clean the plates but otherwise useless.

• Haha
Looked at the real estate photos of the Chateau de Courteille. I wonder if SJ is jealous as the panelling looks very similar to what she purchased and it is present in more than one room.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A few comments from the Dutchmen "flog".

Marie Padilla
49 minutes ago
Those pots are too small for those plants. The roots won’t be able to grow.

Judith Johnson Nigh
Judith Johnson Nigh
1 hour ago
I’m confused...how could the painted beams facing upward in the attic be the visual ceiling for the room below?

I, too, am confused with the beams! You are not alone Judith!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know a few folk with thyroid disorders, all successful and getting on with life. Not to say that they don't struggle, but correct medication helps.
I have hypothyroidism. It's a nonsense to say it disrupts your life to the degree Marie is saying. You take the medication and get on with you life. It doesn't stop you from doing anything. She's such a drama queen. Any excuse not to get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 571839
[/QUOTE]
OH FFS! Seriously? Nah, she is taking the pi$$. That's the expression, yes? Did she really? You've got to be kidding. OMG I'm dead.
💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.