The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no doubt these guerilla grannies will snoop around every corner of the shitoo and open any door without asking.
Remember, Stefanny said that we're all part of the shitoo family so we have every right to march straight into her boudwaaaarh, right?
I have no desire to ever go there, but if I did, I would bring a pocket full of sharpies with a plan to draw clothing where it's missing on every one of daddy's masterpieces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Have you considered that they did it to see if that info ended up here and they can trace the source
Mmm someone here posted the comment - on live chat 💬 the cash ☎ Premier

“Saw you in town “

might have been thread 🧵 31- or befor

Reactions: 13
Personally I think that the essence of a good dinner party is to leave politics and religion at the door when you arrive

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ryan's vlogs are an atrocity to the art of vlogging. At the very least, before he puts the camera to his face, he should brush his teeth.
His "Hallllllo everrrryone" and "Noice! Noice!" and "Lez crack on shall we?" are annoying as H*LL! They're like Marie's pointless laughter at the end of each sentence, and SJ's "Parrrrfact" (by the way SJ, there are other adjectives you could use aside from perfect, superb, and excited!)

I get tempted sometimes to buy him a toothpick.
View attachment 571269
More than a toothpick is required - some serious dental work is in order as one of his front teeth seems to be askew.

Some of Ryan Rat's other favorite phrases: "lovely jubbly!" and "Lookin' good, Uncle Lee, lookin' good" (when clearly he doesn't) ... :ROFLMAO:

BTW, anyone notice SJ's strange pronunciation in the latest video? Lathe and plaster ... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really think she has a horrible time reading due to dyslexia...which is also why she hates the Thermo- mixer.
Well good for her then.... she cannot read letters...but surely she can read numbers....more specific ....the numbers on her patreonaccount.... :rolleyes:

It does not matter. He is her mirror, mirror on the wall...the one who will tell her that she is the fairest of them all. MPK is more attractive but cannot offer the undivided attention that Philip can and does.
We all know how that fairytail with the mirror ended....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thought the other day how Shitoo Lowlande is becoming a haven for 'counter culture', 'lost souls'..

Don't stories like that usually end up with Authorities surrounding the compound, and maybe a bit of a shootout and fire damage?

Waco, Texas, Jonestown, Guyana, Nigel Farage's place? (next?) The Manson Family?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Personally I think that the essence of a good dinner party is to leave politics and religion at the door when you arrive
Not in France! People debate about politics at every dinner party and everybody walks out happy. That's a head scratcher for a lot of people from other countries.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I must say ...you are very well up to date with everything what is written about our lazy babyjeans, even the you tube comments...makes me think..
I have been here since the start. During that time, I have been accused of being 1. Steph 2. A very close friend of Steph. 3. "Someone on the inside" 4. Nic and now BJJ. I am a none of those. When I started watching, I would have loved to have visited and met them all and been a little part of it. Although I am still a fan of The Chateau Diaries, I am a little more pragmatic. I would love to be a fly on the wall. Part of the reason I love this thread so much is Clara - who has prior knowledge and eyes and ears on the ground and others who have far more worldly knowledge on grifters and the world of gay gentlemen and some who have a great sense of humour. All I have to offer is my opinions and if you have read them, you will know that my criticism is very present but I like to think when I do comment, it is fair. I also occasionally offer Agony Aunt advice occasionally - entirely unsolicited - sorry @Heathcliffe

I believe it is our lady in waiting......:)
I am flattered. See my comment on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He just isn't reliable. I am sure there is an excellent reason and some undisclosed history for the distancing between Fanny and Trotter.
Why? Isn't not being reliable reason enough? He didn't finish the knitting project and the sewing project. It took him too long to finish the kitchen, so he couldn't make it to LaLande for several occasions though he promised to bring the metall detector. He could have brought the drone, too.
He even missed her birthday because he couldn't set up an account to cash the patreon money. He didn't film videos for his own channel so she could have part in it, at least as Madame Mystery. Instead he made some weird and useless co-operation projects.
And finally he messed up with D&A... too much of a risk for her.
I am sure she doesn't mind him travelling though.

I really think she has a horrible time reading due to dyslexia...which is also why she hates the Thermo- mixer.
I believe that's also the cause for all her issues.

I believe that's also the cause for all her issues.

But then you have only money and sex to talk about😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
One thing that has bothered me about insulating the attic floor is oh what a wonderful medium for the rodents to thrive on. I’m sure they have not taken care of the situation. It requires more than a few humane traps!
Have they plugged up the holes and fixed the windows in the attic? Otherwise, you’re right, there’s going to be some toasty critters hanging out in the attic next winter...

Reactions: 9
I am not a fan of our teabags behaviour...but,,,he has more sense of videomaking than Fanny Flash...he is using other peoples money to go on a months long trip to Madrid to get shagged isnt also nice..it was to get his cottage restored...but..i also can see that he isnt happy in that area..it is nice there when you are settled..and he is clearly not..I somehow think he was mislead by that swedish guy..he was all into him but clearly it wasnt the other way around...it explains why he went to Madrid ....and got completely out of hand..I know how that gaypartyworld works..it is not going to effect well on him when he has to return..fairytails dont last long..I think that if he had someone beside him to live together... he could be a good artist and vlogger..he has talent... but he needs guidance and a strong person besides him...He is defenetly not as lazy as babyjeans...he just cannot live his life well on his own...
The same thing is happening again like in Manchester. He was doing OK or even better than that and then he got bored and started partying and drugs. I guess he might have got drug induced psychosis even, depression being part of it.
Hopefully he can return to his brother again to recover. And hopefully he is not bipolar.

Reactions: 8
In Ryan’s video visiting a Brocante with Ed, Anna & Billy. Are Anna’s two front teeth decayed? I could not stop myself from fixating on them. If so sad for someone young to have that. Is dental care not included in health services in France? Here in Canada it is not and unfortunately lots of people let their teeth deteriorate. Just curious found it distracting more than Ryan’s obnoxious attempt at humour.

Reactions: 1
Guess who also arrived at Lalande? Michael Potts...so the real regency party is about to happen? Omg, he suggests to make a photo studio in the attic. Also a New York University is making a study about what draws so many people /viewers to LaLande.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Heard this recently regarding narcissists and their treatment of victims—-

1. adoration
2. denigration
3. discard

Watching SJ and BJJ, it’s like seeing a car accident taking place ahead on the highway.
couple of moments there in the grift grab, one with the mirror and another somewhere after that - Fanny's attitude has changed now her real friends are there.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.