The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the risk of derailing the conversation. Just a comment about cleanliness. I was watching chateau de la grifferaie videos since they have returned to France. Those two certainly know how to clean! They are cleaning that arc of a place in a fairly short period of time. Just the two of them! One thing too is that they do employ local contractors. Plumbers, electricians, most products bought nearby unless it’s something they can’t get. I haven’t seen a non French national yet. They were very complementary at how quickly these people responded to help as well as those they encountered on a retail level.
Local hunters brought them sanglier & deer meat as a thank you for hunting on their property. I am not religious I choose to tune that part out.
They do have some challenges ahead with repairs and so on. It will be interesting how Patreon will pan out.
What a contrast to CD they have accomplished way more in a short period of time than SJ in decades.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a contrast to CD they have accomplished way more in a short period of time than SJ in decades
Fanny sees only money as the obstacle to progress and uses her (alleged) former lack of it constantly as an excuse for having done sweet FA for years and years. But she is simply unfamiliar with the work ethic that drives other people to spend 18 hour days actually doing stuff.

She too could single-handedly have cleared and cleaned out HMN in 16 years.

Reactions: 20
Question. Who does pay for all the food for everyone at the HMN? I mean, even though the meals look unappetizing for the most part, my employer doesn't pay for even 1 meal a day let alone 3 for me. I am sure the Canadian Geese are paying rent to stay in their apartment, but like what about Selmar?? He is gone at times but still he has eaten many, many meals there too. Baby nuts can't eat anything except Skittles and wine so it doesn't cost much to feed that little toad but....what about the rest....like Ian the electrician when he was there?
On some random vlog, SJ said that she uses the YT revenue to pay for the food. It seems that Nati and MFK go shopping once a week. I seriously doubt if they plan out the week's menu. Now that Nic's Marie is in residence, perhaps the quality of food will raise a notch or two. I must say her French cuisine does look appetizing!

Reactions: 16
Now that Nic's Marie is in residence, perhaps the quality of food will raise a notch or two. I must say her French cuisine does look appetizing
Agreed. FRK just scrapes leftovers out of bowls in the Smeg into a bigger bowl and slops it onto plates. A squirt of Dutch mayo and the job's a good'un. Marie actually cooks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
At the risk of derailing the conversation. Just a comment about cleanliness. I was watching chateau de la grifferaie videos since they have returned to France. Those two certainly know how to clean! They are cleaning that arc of a place in a fairly short period of time. Just the two of them! One thing too is that they do employ local contractors. Plumbers, electricians, most products bought nearby unless it’s something they can’t get. I haven’t seen a non French national yet. They were very complementary at how quickly these people responded to help as well as those they encountered on a retail level.
Local hunters brought them sanglier & deer meat as a thank you for hunting on their property. I am not religious I choose to tune that part out.
They do have some challenges ahead with repairs and so on. It will be interesting how Patreon will pan out.
What a contrast to CD they have accomplished way more in a short period of time than SJ in decades.
It would be very difficult to do a deep clean at the shatoo due to the shear number of bric-a-brac in the way. More stuff, more dust accumulates. A daily dusting and hoovering are required. Wet mopping in the kitchens and bathrooms. Disinfecting the door knobs. It's way too much for these creatives! This list does not include the really revolting problem of pestilence and their droppings. Perhaps a gifter can send them a UV sanitizing light. It's passive so all they would have to do is plug it in. They could disguise it as puppet or liquor caddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching, with pain, the manic madness of this latest vlog, I can only applaud Ian the builder who has obviously worked out how to maximise and seriously extend his 'work'. He'll be there for ever given the endless so called treasures that are being found, requiring re-work and re-doing constantly. Fair play Ian 👏👏👏👏

Also, watching a 50 something man wrestle with huge planks on his own, while the 24 yr old baby ponces about doing nothing makes my blood boil. How about a bit of help, or is anything over the weight of a fork too much?
Would you really want BJJ to help you? He would just make a mess of things, complain about getting hurt, resort to bed rest, and have the minions wait on him as he convalesces.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing that has bothered me about insulating the attic floor is oh what a wonderful medium for the rodents to thrive on. I’m sure they have not taken care of the situation. It requires more than a few humane traps!

Reactions: 13
They were seen in public, holding hands and acting totally in love. It could all be an act, obviously, but it was a rather odd moment in a local town during lock down, so not a very big stage to put a message out on.
I think they're just putting people on. She did that with MPK too. It's more of her play acting. Holding hands and skipping, blowing kisses, pretending this and that. The grannies, and I must say, some of the tattlers, eat it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One thing that has bothered me about insulating the attic floor is oh what a wonderful medium for the rodents to thrive on. I’m sure they have not taken care of the situation. It requires more than a few humane traps!
Great minds and all that. They would have a fun rat run there, with plenty of rubble to make extra noise. If one dies, the smell would be horrendous.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That's not quite correct. A contract (and money already paid) is a contract.
But I don't want to derail this thread. Figures and contract are available to the public. I'll leave it there :)
Two versions to this dispute. Don't forget that several EU countries also suspended the use of the AZ vaccine for some time. This would also delay the roll out, however don't want to derail the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think they're just putting people on. She did that with MPK too. It's more of her play acting. Holding hands and skipping, blowing kisses, pretending this and that. The grannies, and I must say, some of the tattlers, eat it up.
I would agree, but there was hardly an audience for her there. As I was told it looked genuine. But that word in combination with SJ might be taken things a bit overboard. I'm sure we will find out as soon as he's gone and she can pretend to be heartbroken again.

The stage is the vlog.
Again, this was not in the vlog. They were seen in private, were not filming anything, so there was no reason for them to do as if. Anyway, you made your point, you don't believe they are together. That's totally fine with me. With MPK it was completely different, because there was a certain chemistry between them on camera, they just "work" well together. Her interaction with BJJ lacks that completely. He isn't as liked as MPK by the superfans either, so there's no additional profit for her to pretend their in a relationship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sadie wants to be a Kardashian. Again, another one living in France that can't speak any French. She had a video where she kept saying what sounded like "Gardinor" and then I realized she was at Gare du Nord. Pitiful. That was the same video filming the down and out in Paris which also highlights her racism. There's an old Facebook post of hers from 10 years ago that surfaced where she refers to Muslims as "Dirty Muslim C*unts".
I’ve only watched the last three vlogs but I quite like Sadie. Works, well groomed, seems like a nice person, respects her parents, but agree with earlier comment on dressing for the job at hand. Mo is Muslim so I guess she’s matured over the last 10 years

• Heart
Reactions: 6
="Espe, post: 4913958, member: 160627"]

She's very tall, much taller than Nic, I guess, but I agree she's beautiful and altogether different from the childish Madame.
[/QUOTE]

Cannot figure out or understand her husbands intent and/or motivation here. Marie and her son are clearly becoming increasingly guarded and uncomfortable being near his main priority: a la Jarvis. The man must have some hidden plans...for somewhere down the line...

Why this wife and Mother doesn’t show some backbone is unimaginable to me. She is a gorgeous woman...no need to take a back seat to Jarvis. The boy will be corrupted soon enough if she doesn’t take a stand.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.