The Chateau Diaries #315 500.000€ spent on the chapel made Saint Joseph drop dead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny, you stupid girl, you got the title of the vlog wrong. Mummy 🦇 isn't questioning her life choices, she's questioning your life choices. Mummy already knows she made the wrong life choice to get pregnant with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if the Vet had a look at Ratso's eyes while expecting his back end??
Too much peacock poo...... well, that will happen.
I have a dog that likes to eat possum poo and he gets a upset stomach.
Drives me mad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If only mummy was a tiny bit taller.....When she thwapped Snorts on the head for his stupid teapot purchase, I was so hoping it would knock the dead squirrel pelt off his head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If only mummy was a tiny bit taller.....When she thwapped Snorts on the head for his stupid teapot purchase, I was so hoping it would knock the dead squirrel pelt off his head!
She should’ve checked her palm for stains after that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Fanny and Marie have created a bubble world, so intent on abusing hospitality and terroir and exercising their own non-existent artistic tastes and talent, it's socking.
Still wading through my French cook book of specialites of the Berry/Sologne, very interesting, will report. But as I'm sure you know, it represents a long history and a whole universe right there these witches go to enormous lengths to ignore. It is far from being the middle of nowhere. It was the middle of everywhere in the 12th century. Which I'm sure is still with us in the way they eat.
🧵New thread nomination, courtesy of @billybudd:

Fanny and Marie: abusing hospitality and terroir and exercising their own non-existence artistic tastes and talents (or some variation thereof)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Fanny and Marie: abusing hospitality and terroir and exercising their own non-existence artistic tastes and talents (or some variation thereof)
I correct my mispelling :eek::

Fanny and Marie: abusing hospitality and terroir and exercising their own non-existent artistic tastes and talents (or some variation thereof)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would have done the same . . . confit duck, yes . . . confit yolk, my stomach twists at the very thought.
It sits on a cold plate for quite a while whilst she faffs with the shite around it... then walked through a drafty farm house... then have to listen to her explain you're eating egg... 🤦‍♀️ Cold runny egg yolk :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Egg..... so easy to get food poisoning . :sick: Especially sitting around on that plate for who knows how long! :oops:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watched Chateau de Purnon and the reinstatement of the busts on the roof. I must admit to a slight tearing up when they unveiled the first one of Louis IV. Four years in the making. Well done Aussies!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Fanny and her Little tit got tickets to this.

They will now Sparrow!

How is it going in Sydney ? :) Do you ever "gird your loins" and go to the Sydney Fish Market?
It used to be so nice to go there many years ago but its so crowded now ...... Daut and I went around 11 in the morning and you could get a table and look at things but it was a week day!!
---
Just watched Chateau de Purnon and the reinstatement of the busts on the roof. I must admit to a slight tearing up when they unveiled the first one of Louis IV. Four years in the making. Well done Aussies!
It was fantastic !
They get things done!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Poor devil. They set up their account on Christmas Day. Just imagine, sitting all by herself, wearing her best crimpoline dress with a clean apron, with a single bar electric fire on, with a frozen meal for 1, waiting for a re-run of The Sound of Music to begin. That's how I imagine many of Fanny's fans. 😭
Also finding it curious that each of these new user names carry a 4digit suffix. Is that what happens when you order/buy AI commenters from Temu?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They will now Sparrow!

How is it going in Sydney ? :) Do you ever "gird your loins" and go to the Sydney Fish Market?
It used to be so nice to go there many years ago but its so crowded now ...... Daut and I went around 11 in the morning and you could get a table and look at things but it was a week day!!
---

It was fantastic !
They get things done!!!
Flying over Thursday morning. I have been years ago to the fish market, once was enough! Might go again when the new one is finished, not sure when that is, or maybe it has already 🤷‍♀️. Hubby likes train stuff so we may go to the zig zag railway, and he hopes there will be some more open days of the new Metro Stations as they aren't opening the new lines until August I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.