Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
My oh my, what great mood we have on tattle.
Seems like I have to take care of that again…
OK, SO WHO OF YOU IS EITHER FROM LALANDE HERE OR IS ONE OF THEIR SUPERFANS WHO WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR THEIR QUEEN?
SPEAK NOW, AND YOU WON‘T BE HURT.
Now we just have to wait …
It’s me, I’m Kirsty’s neighbor’s cousin, also bff’s with Annalise’s mailman’s wife. I hate gossip. Mind your business, hell hounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @TorontoGWM for naming the thread and @Lady Avonlea for nominating it. I took some creative liberties.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Monday at 4:05 AM
Ratso loves Michael Pethrick

1719193769480.png

Mummy loves Michael Pethrick

1719193960630.png

Percy loves Michael Pethrick

1719193981946.png

Ratso Loves Mummy

1719193743705.png

Percy & Mummy hate Snorty

1719194211822.png

Mummy & Percy really hate Snorty dumping his excess porcelain in their flat and the excessive gifts they've been sent.
(Why are people still sending gifts????)

1719194246623.png

Everyone loves Michael Pethrick!!! ❤ ❤❤
Boy, did MP ever brighten up today's CD. Suck on that Snorty!!!

1719193824295.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Pencil Pine Principessa, billybudd and 47 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Monday at 4:16 AM
🧵 Suggestion - Joseph dropped dead when he heard over 500,000€ was spent on his chapel instead of feeding and clothing the poor

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, The Saint, Sunnee and 46 others

T Rex

VIP Member

Monday at 2:23 AM
Patriciarella said:
Michael is so fun unlike the peach & tuna boy. Michael fits in but Snorty had to mind trick everyone & is still the odd toe sock kid. Michael shines brighter than the bling chapel but Phi Phi is like that gunk on the bottom of your strawberry shoe!
IJ looked thrilled to see TeaBag. And TeaBag was so genuine in greeting Percy, and asked if he could take his bag. When have we ever seen Snorts do such a thing?

Lochness Monster said:
After near a year the chandelier in Mummy’s apartment is …..still on the FLOOR.
Snorts is fussing around with ornaments while teabag cleans windows. Farcical.
The china obsession is not even amusing. Snorts is filling the drawers in Mummy’s apartment with china , you could tell she is not that chuffed.

The atmosphere is lighter with a Teabag being around, Fanny is laughing. As for the fake boyfriend he is trying to be Lord of the manor, this will not last. Just why is Teabag at the dump?
Two Tonnes and hubby are on their way as is Pavlina , The vultures are gathering for patron day.
If TeaBag wasn't there, the windows would not have gotten cleaned. I agree- the whole atmosphere is better with him around! Fanny choose the wrong gay man to be fake-engaged to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, StarrD1927, KitKat_theNewRat and 45 others

Patriciarella

VIP Member

Monday at 1:56 AM
Michael is so fun unlike the peach & tuna boy. Michael fits in but Snorty had to mind trick everyone & is still the odd toe sock kid. Michael shines brighter than the bling chapel but Phi Phi is like that gunk on the bottom of your strawberry shoe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, The Saint, Alice Strictknickers and 44 others

Imperious Me

VIP Member

Monday at 2:00 AM
Lochness Monster said:
After near a year the chandelier in Mummy’s apartment is …..still on the FLOOR.
Snorts is fussing around with ornaments while teabag cleans windows. Farcical.
The china obsession is not even amusing. Snorts is filling the drawers in Mummy’s apartment with china , you could tell she is not that chuffed.

The atmosphere is lighter with a Teabag being around, Fanny is laughing. As for the fake boyfriend he is trying to be Lord of the manor, this will not last. Just why is Teabag at the dump?
Two Tonnes and hubby are on their way as is Pavlina , The vultures are gathering for patron day.
Snorts was sweating cobs when they all came into the apartment... was he working hard or was it guilt from raiding her undies drawer?
1719187234318.png

---
"..and what the f'k are we supposed to do with this load of old shite?"
1719187482216.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, The Saint, JDude and 44 others

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member

Tuesday at 2:40 AM
Can we just appreciate the amount of food offered to the home crew …..this pic is just half the table …….it’s quite nauseating how indulgent they are with themselves yet scam the guests with pickings…
903F268E-A996-4771-8C33-D90FD5A45B58.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions:You, One Mad Collie, Sunnee and 42 others

As always thank you all who contribute
Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
View attachment 3024390

Gerry would not fit in the shed...
View attachment 3024424
carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
The shed is at the back of that pasture.

carolinegooder7091
53 minutes ago (edited)
Kirsty was on vacation, and the weather had just turned warm. Grant and Amaury had planned to be there to carry and drag them with Kirsty, but had to leave. The sheep hate the drone worse. The ram tried to kill it.

carolinegooder7091
44 minutes ago (edited)
Grant and Amaury had planned to be there to carry and drag them with Kirsty but had to leave because of family issues.

carolinegooder7091
34 minutes ago
The rams are fixed, so there are no lambs. Lancelot is not allowed near the sheep without a human there. Stephanie didn't encourage this in the past. Isabelle and Percy could babysit during this kind of event.

carolinegooder7091
6 minutes ago
Kirsty had the the fencing but Grant and Amaury were going to help. They left and too many people got involved. Note Philip knows how to drag rams and Pavlina drags rams and carries sheep. They have learned over the years.

carolinegooder7091
4 minutes ago
Unless Kirsty has someone to take them, nothing. A volunteer was there one year to card the wool but had to leave due to family issues.

carolinegooder7091
19 minutes ago
Philip needed Michael there as Amaury and Grant had left suddenly. Steven isn't allowed to lift as much weight anymore.

carolinegooder7091
38 minutes ago
When there are 30 people around, things like board games are needed. Stephanie's parents moved her whole childhood into Lalande when they downsized. Stephanie has been getting rid of lots of things every six months. Even Isabelle had a box of clothes sent to charity.y six months.
Gooder you gormless git, you don't drag sheep/rams.

Why is it always everyone else's fault Grunt left suddenly, Aumary left suddenly...........I call bollocks! They'd had a gut full.

Tell the lazy hair system to get off his arse and put a hard day graft in and stop mincing around the place like he owns it. He knows jack shit, other than lay a table, order stuff on line and paint his head. Useless wanker.

In fact Fanny needs to stop being a fucking Prima Dona and do something other than harras tha chapel restorers before someone else falls from a great height, and do something productive.

Why is everything left to the last minute so you use the worn out phrase 'running around like a headless chicken', boring boring boring

The silly old sods should stay indoors too, or better still sod off back to SA

You all talk out of your arses.

• Heart
  • Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Shame on this fool if their avatar is anything to go by - the Welsh flag
@lianie4606

42 minutes ago
One of my favourite episodes to date! I was hysterical watching you herd the sheep! Stephanie you are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and support network around you. You are all a joy to watch. Gerry is my fave though
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u2665.png

another nutter
@lynnesands3880

3 hours ago
Love the chateau games , a good annual event, Herd the Sheep at the Chateau - it could be a fundraising event
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f970.png
emoji_u1f973.png
xx

and this one needs a slap
@hanamason5379

3 minutes ago
Super fun episode, watching you guys trying to herd sheep. Y such critical viewers, sheep didn’t die from stress but i thought I might, reading the critical comments

There are a few comments of concern over the treatment of the sheep
@katehobbs2008

15 minutes ago (edited)
Sorry but this chasing them around shouting and running is ridiculous and quite cruel! Sheep are herded quietly, slowly, calmly. A few days quietly bucket feeding them, and you can walk them in. Now they are just traumatised.
emoji_u1f44e.png
🇦🇺

@sallysanders8244

5 hours ago
not sure why you dont use feed and fence of part of field sheep get stressed easily

4H-eJ2TUNvqVabpPDyQcaEZw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@KathyRichards-tr9zx
3 hours ago
Yes, when you have a tiny flock of sheep like this, someone should train them on a bucket. Practice going out there with a bucket full of sheep nuts (pellets) and rattle the bucket loudly, then give them the feed on the ground when they come. Very soon, the sheep will follow you and that bucket everywhere. Saves all that running around stressing them. My goodness watching them trying to gather those sheep was
emoji_u1f440.png
Those animals still have their heavy fleeces and will be baking hot. We have about 120 sheep and all the mature ones know to come to a bucket. It saves so much time and stress. Plus, they should have moveable hurdles to place into a pen shape to heard them into. Trying to shove them in a tiny dark shed was not a good idea, a sheep will not want to enter a dark hole where they feel trapped.
Read more

JRsc1_oLry7YdqE1KmR82fJQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@vfl5211
1 hour ago
@KathyRichards-tr9zx It really worried me to see Lancelot chasing the sheep - it must have been so stressful for them. Can't understand why everyone thinks it was hilarious. Love Stephanie to bits, but felt the sheep were being stressed just to amuse the viewers.

Sadly most of the tossers think it's a funny jolly jape, how would they feel!

• Angry
  • Sad

T Rex

VIP Member
Thanks, @Gertrude Maud ! I am watching it right now, and Fanny is fawning over MP's friend Jason, who is the "Mrs. Hughes" of Highclere Castle. Grant says goodbye, and they are attempting to herd the sheep with the tiny dog, who herds them in the wrong direction. (WHY?! He is so little and can get trampled.) Snorts finally came out (in his slippers- does he not own trainers?) and am rewarded by watching Snorts "running" to chase a sheep (Snorts' running is pure gold! :ROFLMAO: ) It was "all-hands on deck" (other than MP) because Channel 4 was filming, and even Dishpan Dave was out there herding them. Kirsty shears the sheep. The 4th peachick is still alive. MP helps snorts move a cabinet for him to store his "porcelain treasures", which Snorts struggles with the marble top whilst MP instructs him what to do. MP leaves the Shitoo with Jason to return home (I guess he WON'T be at the Shitoo for Patreon Days) while Snorts exhales in relief.
---
Snorts and TonTon Steve move a daybed into the Winter Salon for additional seating. Fanny mentions having guests, but apparently no one doshed out for one of FRKs meals (wise guests), as they are all sitting aroung the kitchen table eating tortellini. Dafuq, Viv is there? Le fin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
So I still watch the Pethericks here and there… what’s up with Billy’s bitchy petulant attitude?
It’s like after the church theft fiasco he completely switched to the cocky gear that I’m rich and can do whatever I want and you can’t say shit to me…
I mean… I think he also may be hangry the way he’s shrinking 😆

Oh! Oh! And also… some of you hags doubted when I said Dan gets things done… with the second roof going up, I think it’s time for me to collect my I Told You So cheques… cough up! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
LOOK AT THIS BULLSHIT. STEPHANIE IS PUTTING FORTH MORE MISINFORMATION /LIES UNDER HER FAKE GOODER ACCOUNT NOW CLAIMING THAT “ Ruby is owned by himself“ to try to muddy the waters, create confusion, control by chaos, smoke and mirrors crap. The cat is owned by Stephanie Jarvis.Look at the various ways that she is trying to distance herself from accountability for treating Ruby so terribly over the past several years in CD videos and the lies she has told herself and thru her fake accounts. Correcting the lies told by Stephanie:
  • Ruby was not a stray cat
  • Ruby was not a neighboring home’s cat that decided to live at the Dump because the Jarvis family was “ so kind and nice.”
  • Ruby was not the former caretaker’s cat that was abandoned at the Dump. The former caretakers would have taken Ruby but were not allowed to by Stephanie because it was “ her cat” and “ she needed a cat to take care of the mice and or rats in the buildings at the dump.” ( recall she renamed the cat Ruby and not did not know or care that it was a male cat.
  • She and Isabelle failed to feed the cat for six months at one point. ( Clara)
  • Stephanie knew that Ruby was getting into fights and fathering kittens because he needed to be neutered but she did not want to pay for it. When Ruby was seriously injured and lost a big chunk out of his leg, Stephanie did nothing. Selmar had to take Ruby to the vet and Stephanie reluctantly pay the vet bill. Selmar was finally able to get Ruby neutered and the fighting stopped.
  • according to Clara, Stephanie is not allergic to cats and/or not seriously allergic to cats. . Stephanie would make up fake allergies.
  • remember that Philip stated a few months ago that Ruby might be allowed in the back hallway at the dump at night during the winter, but it never happened.
  • Stephanie then thru her Gooder account stated that they were going to lock Ruby into AMaury’s workshop at night, but he didn’t like it.
  • remember Stephanie ramming an entire cat treat stick down Ruby’s throat?
  • Why can’t Ratso take over some mice catching In the outer Dump buildings? He is a ratter. That is what he was bred to do. It might keep him from chasing the peacocks, the sheep, and eating all the shit at the Dump,

• See how the Jarvis control by chaos/ misinformation/ smoke and mirrors lying bullshit works?

@demoiselledelamontagne
    1 day ago
    @tuoinglese1455 Ruby isn't their cat. But he likes to wander around Lalande

@kateglondon
1 day ago
who does the cat belong too?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮See how pathological liar Stephanie is trying to distance herself from responsibility and ownership of Ruby?
@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
Rudy is owned by himself. He is an outside cat, who they feed in the workyard. This is the most he has come inside.

3AAEFF2F-DA41-4A10-808D-E59B6BF1EE6C.jpeg

IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY PHILIP TOOK RATSO TO THE VET. ANOTHER BULLSHIT FAKE STORYLINE BY THE GRUESOME TWOSOME TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE THEY ACTUALLY SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR THE DOG.
  • 1. Stephanie has claimed that they have spoken with the vet about neutering a dog, but they need to wait for a few more months. Bullshit. If it’s not on video, it never happened. For gosh sake, she happily filmed a dying peachick, you believe she wouldn’t film 3 vet visits for Ratso?
  • 2. Stephanie claimed that she took Ratso to the vet to look at his bad eyes. She has no content, she is desperate for content. Do you really think she took the dog to the vet and did not video the visit,medications, or get the damn dog’s long ass overgrown nails clipped? His eyes still look terrible and he has scarring or visible injuries to his left eye.
  • 3. Today’s video, Phillip looks at Stephanie and specifically tells her to talk about the Ratso drama. If the dog threw up 5 times in one day and a 6th time at the emergency vet, and Philip filmed nothing about the drama or the visit to the emergency vet? Stephanie stated that they were given “a lot of medicine“ but she showed nothing. Absolutely nothing. She stated that the dogs stomach was inflamed, that is gastritis, Stephanie mentioned nothing about being instructed to withhold food from the dog for several hours and/or for 24 hours, does not show any medicine given to them, etc. It was bullshit.
  • It is interesting that the dog likely has fleas and ticks, but they never get any preventative medication to apply on the dog. Do you think the dog is ever been given any heartworm medication? The dog gets carsick routinely, yet they never get him any type of medication to help with his motion sickness in the car. The dog has extremely long nails, but they never get the vet to clip them, even though they’ve been to the vet for several visits in the past two months.
  • Stephanie stated that she thinks the dog is eating peacock poo. That is another reason why you keep the dog on a leash and monitor where they go. The dog could also have eaten a daffodil, a tulip, or any other poisonous shrub or plants that she has planted all around the dump. If he actually had gastritis, Ratso was seen on video chewing on some “ treasure” he found in the middle of the sheep pasture, probably sheep poop, which could upset his stomach, if this story was actually true.
  • she has zero content. Stories about the money maker dog make up over 1/3 of her continent monthly, yet they don’t film these “ emergency “ vet trips and illnesses.
  • Stephanie is a shit dog owner, encouraging the dog to chase the terrified sheep, especially in unkempt tall grass/weed infested field where the dog can easily get tripped up, step in a hole, slide on the tall crushed grass, and break its leg. She has three gardeners but can’t manage to mow the field down a bit?
    We all know that the sheep get no medical care, they aren’t registered, and they are terribly neglected.
  • Stephanie plants this question in the CD comment section under fake accounts at least 8 times per week, so she or one of her fake accounts can say “ Prague ratter.” I don’t know why she is so obsessed with people thinking that she has such a “ special” dog. She exaggerates the popularity/ exclusivity of the breed of the dog just like she would lie about people lining up in public, begging to pet the dog, crying and fainting at the sight of the horny, whining, barking Ratso, and pleading to take photos with him.

@susanstrang9159
    1 day ago
    What kind of Dog is Lancelot?

@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
Prague Ratter

D3028053-69C6-4CA7-B69C-C7258BCE582C.jpeg

MORE LIES/SMOKE AND MIRRORS BULLSHIT BY PATHOLOGICAL LIAR STEPHANIE JARVIS SHEEP CRAP

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
These sheep have been here for years. The ram has knocked people down, Gerry being short was a favorite target. The plan was Kirsty and Marie on fencing and Amaury and Grant dragging or carrying. Then the guys left. Note Jason got two, Philip one and Pavlina has learned to drag rams and carry sheep from last year

Stephanie knows what she wrote above was bullshit.

1. Amaury stopped dealing with a sheep a couple years ago. Recall the Cameron had to help with the sheep last year and Amaury stayed far away from the sheep shit show round up. Stephanie knew that he was not going to participate this year But she had to put the lie out that Cuz was going to participate. I call bullshit, Stephanie also indirectly blames Cuz for this year’s sheep shit show.
3. Will Nick be back at the dump to trim trees and harvest wood at the Dump this summer or will he stay at the crispy château? Stephanie ihas already told us Under one of her fake accounts that Cameron moved to Germany.
4. When Selmar was at the Dump, he easily got the sheep to calmly follow him when he carried some food in a bucket. It doesn’t have to be a clown like cruel shit show every year for the terrified sheep. Stephanie Jarvis is abusive to all animals. Lazy, cruel Baghead Nik is a huge loser who has always failed to comply of the law, and treat the sheep properly, allowing them to incestuously interbreed. They should be rehomed.
5. No respect for Kirstie eagerly being a part of the yearly cruel sheep shitshow.
6. Did FRK eat one of the sheep or is she just sampling too much of the B and B meals? Is that why the portions are so small?

Suck up mousy Wendy weighs in.
@wendymorrison5803
2 days ago
These sheep are not handled that often. They treat humans as a disconcerting interruption to their lives. And run.

PEACHICKS

Stephanie continues to be a piece of shit by harassing the Peahen and the peachicks. She won’t even cover up the hole in the fencing that might allow the imaginary Fox to come in and get the peachicks. She suddenly started calling to peahen Sif after she realized that if she called the Pea had any other name, she would be admitting to inbreeding the peacock, and peahens once again. She still does not have an appropriate setting for the peahens and the peacocks. She will film the peachicks for a few weeks, and then they will never be seen again for months, and 3 of them will likely die and she will never mention a word. Who believes that Ratso will not chase the peachicks?

Stephanie cannot trap the imaginary Fox.
@user-xc8bg8fy6b
7 hours ago
Why don't you get a humane trap and catch the fox... the relocate to a forest? Otherwise, you'll forever be fearful. Especially if it can start a family

9430D7C0-AD49-4CD7-8C07-855081F76040.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Cruelty to animals is alive and kick at the dump.
Fanny needs to be put in a sheep dip every morning to remind her not to be cruel to cats, dogs, hens, peacocks, sheep and dogs.
This photo is a reminder that it should be shared, because whatever else they do at the dump this scene is unforgivable. Curtsey should know better too.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

graciemckitten

VIP Member
@Engelhafen
3 minutes ago
Are you sure it’s not an engagement chamber pot

@cindyblount8621
1 hour ago
NO!!! It cannot be...a tureen! Watch out, Stefanie, Viv is after your boy's heart.

WTF?
@dawnchalmers7853
2 hours ago
Wow, Stehanie, I've noticed that there are more than usual negative comments. Too sad. However, i would like to remind you of seasonal affective disorder. Mood swings associated with weather and other seasonal changes. It's been a weird year, weather-wise. The heavy rains and very hot temperatures are taking a toll on many people. Please don't take these negative comments to heart. The vast majority love the whole Chateau crew, especially Mummy, Marie, Philip, Nathie, and Percy. Also, very much missing Amoury.

@JBPalmBeach
2 hours ago
I am afraid to say this channel is about to go bye bye for me. The content seems to be going in a direction that is not interesting to me nor the reason I sub'd so many years ago. This has turned into the Phillip, Marie and dead content channel that I did not sub for in the beginning. Maybe Stephanie will get back to the content about the chateau and hopefully the work away people will bring back life to the stale content.

@kellyhawes9293
3 hours ago
Vivienne is truly generous, with her time, her gifts and mostly with her friendship. She is someone I would dearly love to call a friend.

@andreamanocchio9069
11 minutes ago
It's more like promotional
---
@SteeveTremblay-vj1cj
3 hours ago (edited)
Please Stephanie: tell Philippe to always iron the tablecloth BEFORE putting it on the table! A wrinkled tablecloth is the first thing you notice at the table!

@Motherhubbard170
3 hours ago
only you notice
---
@litsakoutoula3071
3 hours ago
You should really consider having subs when Gerry speaks. I honestly understand nothing

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
@carolineallen2285
4 hours ago (edited)
Philip, I was recently reading about famous fashion designer, Charles Frederick Worth 1825-1895. ( I love his gowns). On Wikipedia, there is a picture of him at around age 30 and I believe you resemble him.

1719889797435.png
1719889856496.png

757A27FD-57BB-46B5-B112-A3F97321F094.png

---
1719890237472.png

I think this was what Ratso was eating in the tall weeds and grass of the sheep enclosure. No wonder he allegedly “ threw up” 6 times. Looks like a very troubling pile of sheep poop. How many times did the guests throw up? Did Stephanie kind.y share some of Ratso’s imaginary loads of medicine with the guests. The lone blueberry was really sad. 75 euros. Wow……

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Jeeves

VIP Member
Beginning to see a pattern here? Jason looks a little more comfortable in the role! Perhaps Snorts has found his match.

"Take me to Highclere with you. I was destined for greater things than a crumbling dump in France."

Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 08.54.25.png
Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 06.25.36.png
Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 05.02.32.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

JackSpratt

VIP Member
How are you feeling?
Thank you for asking

Sore ribs from the constant coughing other than that feels like a crap cold but I do feel knackered but that could be due to having a coughing fit at 2am and not being able to get back to sleep. Plus the heat.

The builder Mr Spratt was working with has owned up, he's the culprit. He didn't bother to test himself until his wife felt rough and did the test.

I don't think people are doing the tests, they just put it down to a summer cold 🤬

All in all I think I've had worse colds in the past.

• Heart
  • Sad

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Stephanie made sure to put the money maker on the front thumbnail. Will Ratso throw up on Mummy?
---
She won’t function unless you admire her. You don’t even have to mean it- she won’t move forward unless you complete this ritual. Same with Philip, compliment him on his stupid slippers in a sheep field, and he will yield. Idiots.
The gruesome twosome bring out the worst in each other. They have both become progressively more selfish, self-centered, entitled,greedy, reckless, bullying, untruthful, deceitful, and legends in their own minds, Again, truly a match made in hell. Most disturbingly, Philip has more chemistry with Ratso ( who hates him) than his “intended “ “ darling” sugar mummy substitute.
---
Why are they always running around frantically packing? Weirdos have no job, no friends? It’s all a game.
It is all scripted for videos because they have no real content. Just like wonky hipped Stephanie “ racing” “ running” and “ dashing” everywhere. She tries to pretend they were busy looking for the lost accounts, cleaning out the attic, etc.It is all bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
I'd honestly love to. But does Channel 4 actually give a shyte?! Who "owns" Channel 4? If the boss of the boss is informed, I'm sure something might actually come out of it.
Regarding sheeps.
KiKiGee do you still have that picture of drunk Fanny on top of a poor sheep. Might help the case of animal abuse, to those who'd want to make a case.
That was a plastic prop sheep. However, I believe it shows intention.
---
Did Hannibal survive? Were there any defects?
---
Le Association des Tondeurs de Moutons (Association of Sheep Shearers) is located in Le Dorat, France. This is the association that oversees the 200 professional sheep shearers in France. The 2019 World Sheep Shearing championships were held in Le Dorat, France. Their HQ in Le Dorat is 1 hour south of the shitoo, enroute to Limoges, so not too difficult for Snorty and Fanny to find enroute to one of their many porcelain-buying-binges.

If Baghead & Fanny insist on keeping sheep it's time they spend some money and hire a professional sheep shearer to come in and tend to their small flock.

I usually watch a daily vlog called Hall Hill Farm by a young Yorkshire farmer, Richard Darlington. This week they were shearing his flock and he mentioned that a key criteria for shearing sheep is time. On average it takes a professional sheep shearer about 1 minute per sheep. Once you start, you don't stop. Shearing a sheep quickly minimises the stress on the animal, and in competitions shearers are penalised extra points for every extra minute of shearing.

The circus of herding the sheep at the shitoo was disgusting enough (NO YOU IDIOTS, IT WASN'T SOMETHING TO HIGH FIVE ABOUT - I WANT TO TAKE A BIG STICK TO ALL OF YOU). But I was really upset that Kirsty stopped shearing and just left the poor sheep lying on its back for quite a while so Fanny could film and others (including Ratso) stood around watching.

Also, I wonder how those idiots moved the sheep from the shed in the field over to the side of the shitoo and then returned them to the field?

View attachment 3024776
View attachment 3024783View attachment 3024785View attachment 3024786View attachment 3024781
You cannot and must not stop mid shear, except to change clippers (low battery etc.). For minimum stress it must be fluid and quick. The sheep must not be left in in the lying on their back, sitting position for too long. A sheep on it's back will die. Fanny uses Curtsey because Curtsey doesn't charge. Also, she cannot use a professional because the sheep are not registered with the chambre d'agriculture. No ear tags. European legislation. It's one of the things that Clara was very clear, and correct, about. The shearer that comes to me does so at the end of his stint in the area. Over the course of a weekend he will shear a 1000+ sheep. He doesn't register my sheep anywhere as it's just 3 but he looks at the tags and knows who bred them and where. The tags tell someone a lot if they know how to read them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Hello dearies! This stranger is heaps behind in reading… but I just saw an episode of CD where fanny proudly announced her dog has been munching on peacock poo and I just about lost it! Poor Ratso really drew the shortest of the sticks when it came to owners…

Our little dog is just about Ratso’s size, we love him to bits, but the poor thing is dumb as a rock and will not last a day if left to his own devices 😆 and one thing he did all the time when we lived in Vancouver was attempting to eat goose poo which was all over downtown seawall… and I say attempt, because we watched him like a hawk and stopped him if he even tried to go that direction. The tiny size these dogs are, smallest things can be awfully harmful to them… I hate SJ and I hate that I watched another CD vlog because I was bored 🤡

P.S. I see you’re talking about Growing in France. Jack and Becks are awesome and I think Jack looks like Orlando Bloom 🤭

PPS. I’m currently in Orlando for work and BY GOD! How do you Floridans survive this weather all the time? 😭
Nice seeing you back here, you've been missed;
---
FRK needs to step away from the chocolate........ why not just do a Cheese Board!!!

Bloody hell, France is full of the stuff and don't for goodness sake start making cheese - can you imagine what she would make it look like!:oops::eek::oops:
She could go retro and do a cheese and pineapple hedgehog

1719901300656.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
In her reply to the comment that they are shopaholics, she neglects the fact that she spends thousands and thousands more on buying new clothes and other items than she does on secondhand items. She has no concern at all about conserving natural resources and she also confirms that she uses her mother for vlog content and does not respect her, she's there for comedic purposes for the camera, just like the sheep the other day.

• Heart
  • Angry