The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ameliawhitbread8078
31 minutes ago
Stephanie is patreon still not working? Will we get a video this week? Hoping all is ok

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@TheChateauDiaries

29 minutes ago
It’s working again and there will be two videos this week, the first of which will be on Wednesday
---
@paulagarcia7944
42 minutes ago
We shouldn't match make Marie. We should only make a list of the best candidates book a full week at Laland , send them all together and not tell her at all, just pretend they are regular guests. Let the best man win her

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mariewiik
10 minutes ago
emoji_u1f602.png

---
@mkv1783
58 minutes ago
Is Thor the only Peacock you have left?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
42 minutes ago
You saw Sif, his mate in this vlog. Hansel. Gretel and Wedgewood are still there also with Thor

@queenraven007
57 minutes ago
Just want to ask, is Philip going to buy a percentage of the chateau when you get married? Is that why he gets to decide a lot about the renovations?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Notice that Stephanie doesn’t answer the question and just spews bullshit.
@carolinegooder7091
47 minutes ago
Stephanie said in a comment a year ago that Philip gets to do the interior design of Lalande. Stephanie has veto power of course
---
@jelliebean1354
4 minutes ago
I find Marie very rude, she makes makes cringe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Fanny took all her content ideas from Tattle.

Snorts found a toad and plays golf with it.
Gerry is playing look alike with Mummy.
Snorts scoffing pate …again. He’s disgusting, yes we know.
I did not watch but I hope someone gently took the toad and put it outside in the grass and not in water. The stick in the man child hand angers me. No respect for any forms of life with the grifters ! No water for plants, no food or place for Ruby, no vet for Ratso ... and they are despicable with other humans. They are so vile.

• Angry
  • Heart
Watch one of the worst dog owners in the Chateauverse intentionally let Ratso out to harass the peahen.

Look at anxious Ratso nervously, wagging his tail as he stands on the vibrating wow piano and the Shittelaine manhandling Ratso over her shouler to forcibly jolt him while “ dancing.” She is truly deranged.

AD239A3D-1AEE-4FFA-8E22-1FC21F6D5D06.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Snorts is now trying for his Brownie music badge.
His playing is atrocious and Fanny pretend dancing with Ratso to this playing
I'm afraid that Snorts has failed to reach the required standard to be awarded his Musician badge. I am sure however that he will be delighted to receive his fairy badge.

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 00.15.50.png
Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 00.19.34.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What a load of crap.
A big fat load of it too Gertie!
Put the fish in the fridge and throw out that chipped mug !
It was "Mummy's 🦇 " ......even her Mother 🦇would chuck it !!!
That just tells me that Fanny is a Hoarder and a serious one!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you for the new thread @ComtesseRose 🩷
A couple of takes from the vlog:
Amoury has definitely disappeared or if he was there and I didn’t notice him, for Natzi 4 year anniversary lol

Snorts definitely reads here because our last thread we were commenting how well Michal P played the piano and how musical he was lol

Marie got snarky and just held it in when Steph said the quinoa needed more cooking time, so she threw it back to Steph does it need more water.

Mummy 🦇🦇🦇 don’t worry about what you look like, you walked around for yonks with a peg sorry a plastic clip in your hair, might as well put it in a flower top pony like I did my daughters when she was a toddler.

Chapel restorers are mighty pissed with the pink camera and Gerry saying it’s Stephs legacy like she’s bleeping Peggy Gungenheim omg nobody will ever see the chapel in real life except the deadshit owners at the chateau.

and lastly what a piss poor effort for a vlog.

cheers everyone 🩵🩷😂🥳🎊🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Watch the poor dog struggle.He is so nervous and stressed around the mentally unstable gruesome twosome. Why did she pick the dog up and he begins to lick his lips nervously, she slings him over her shoulder and the poor dogs is incredibly uncomfortable and stressed. What a chaotic life with the 2 manic grifters.

5CDA17AE-87B6-4D89-AEF3-0C80489E1292.png
DE43FE3B-F4B9-4333-AAE4-E8A36E459EB3.png
42B1E549-E7AB-4DC8-AA6F-B5EF1927CEDE.png
2750B40D-E1D7-4D5D-9278-E1A8EF257800.png

---
1bcFpzgHabStJf-LedxUFwQA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@user-jg9tk2no3w
6 minutes ago
Marie is passive aggressive. Lol

@raewynrush6754
15 minutes ago
Your brother looks so much like your mom, you must look more like your Dad, only seen a photo of him when he was young. The Chapel is looking fantastic and Lancelot is adorable

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

dianeknight4839
23 minutes ago
Get a van for the Chandelier collection, the will be bigger than you think.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Last few posts by Olivia. Posted here to save if deleted from Reddit.
View attachment 3002010View attachment 3002015
There's some very interesting bits of info in Olivia's post. To me this reads as through the eyes of a former employee? My reason for the former employee angle is I'm questioning if everyone in the care home would have had access to info about complaints unless their family filed or they were employed and privy to such info. Were those complaints a matter of public record at that time? I do hope they remember more details and continue to post.
The more hits coming from multiple people/platforms the better!

• Heart
@ameliawhitbread8078
31 minutes ago
Stephanie is patreon still not working? Will we get a video this week? Hoping all is ok

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@TheChateauDiaries

29 minutes ago
It’s working again and there will be two videos this week, the first of which will be on Wednesday
---
@paulagarcia7944
42 minutes ago
We shouldn't match make Marie. We should only make a list of the best candidates book a full week at Laland , send them all together and not tell her at all, just pretend they are regular guests. Let the best man win her

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mariewiik
10 minutes ago
View attachment 3002748
---
@mkv1783
58 minutes ago
Is Thor the only Peacock you have left?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
42 minutes ago
You saw Sif, his mate in this vlog. Hansel. Gretel and Wedgewood are still there also with Thor

@queenraven007
57 minutes ago
Just want to ask, is Philip going to buy a percentage of the chateau when you get married? Is that why he gets to decide a lot about the renovations?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Notice that Stephanie doesn’t answer the question and just spews bullshit.
@carolinegooder7091
47 minutes ago
Stephanie said in a comment a year ago that Philip gets to do the interior design of Lalande. Stephanie has veto power of course
---
@jelliebean1354
4 minutes ago
I find Marie very rude, she makes makes cringe
Interesting that Marie piped up on a comment of her and men... They all sit on there and read / comment under chateau accounts, it's obvious.

• Heart
Did you notice at the end of the video, Stephanie had to make sure that she exercised her domination over Marie and plucked her property, dog Ratso , to sling over her shoulder to go upstairs. Who think the dog ended up being locked in the bathroom upstairs all night or Marie came up later and took the dog back to her room? she slings 2/3 of the dogsbody over her shoulder so the dog is never balance and worried he’s going to fall.

Marie has issues with the dog also because she won’t put the damn dog down. The dog is being carried around or manhandled 90% of its waking hours. No wonder the dog is neurotic.

Ratso didn’t look happy to be going upstairs. Poor Ratso. Such a tit life. But what a $$$$$ maker for Stephanie Jarvis. She will even pretend to like the dog for $$$$$$$$.

$$$$$$$$$$$🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶 $48,0000 and counting………
26FCD6DB-A86F-4934-8DED-C1906D08AC5C.png

$$$$$$$$$🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
258FBA59-722B-459A-AE11-C9BA9DA6CEB7.png

---
@maryking3774
3 minutes ago
Philip should let Maria look after her kitchen. He should mind his own business, who does he think he is?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
The star campaign is run through the business website not Patreon so it’s probably not that.
Quite right - I was thinking complaints re patreon used to raise money for renovation (not happening) and other fund raisers going on simultaneously. Badly worded thought on my part.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Watch the poor dog struggle.He is so nervous and stressed around the mentally unstable gruesome twosome. Why did she pick the dog up and he begins to lick his lips nervously, she slings him over her shoulder and the poor dogs is incredibly uncomfortable and stressed. What a chaotic life with the 2 manic grifters.

View attachment 3002790View attachment 3002791View attachment 3002792View attachment 3002793

---
View attachment 3002799
@user-jg9tk2no3w
6 minutes ago
Marie is passive aggressive. Lol

@raewynrush6754
15 minutes ago
Your brother looks so much like your mom, you must look more like your Dad, only seen a photo of him when he was young. The Chapel is looking fantastic and Lancelot is adorable

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

dianeknight4839
23 minutes ago
Get a van for the Chandelier collection, the will be bigger than you think.
Is it a chandelier when it's a tin ring?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.