The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it very disturbing that she let one of her sons take the blame not once but twice for flooding of Dan’s studio when he didn’t come home.
Even if they did do it, then she is a terrible mother to not be watching the then toddlers and allowing them outside, unsupervised with all of that heavy farm machinery going up and down the road out front.
---
Probably changed them $7k to clean up the chandeliers.

Reactions: 19
Marie (Nick's wife) has a serious job, but still shows up on video. She doesn't make a fool of herself like her husband.
---
I guess the AI that made the closed captions knows best. It’s official, we were right all along. Stephanie admits she is the devil.
View attachment 3012462
When I saw that I knew I'd be seeing it again as a screen shot.

Reactions: 15
That's Mummy's bag. She bought it when she shopped with Fanny on a vlog.

Reactions: 14
Just you wait Tartuffe...... old FRK will be trying to work out how and what to do with a Silver Duck Press.
When she does...... of course, everything will be sliced in halves or even quarters !
---
Yes, don't leave us hanging. I won't be able to sleep well tonight
Its morning here and I will be wondering about it all bloody day!!!

Reactions: 14
@billybudd - if you ever go to Trier, you should pop into the Karl Marx Haus, which is the birthplace of Karl Marx and a museum. It's pretty interesting!

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry - but these panels are frigging ugly and just another example of Fanny’s discordant, mismatched decorating style throughout the shitoo!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.