The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to the queen of thread naming, @Lady Avonlea, a lot of honourable mentions; @Just Grift Wood for the phrase and those who nominated the phrase.

Congratulations to our newest VIP @mousepanda8

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Lochness Monster

VIP Member

Sunday at 9:52 PM
Hedda Hopper said:
Don't ever put any "treasures" with a loved one in any kind of institution! No original photos or art work, no jewelry, nothing of any monetary or sentimental value that you may want back. It's not a home away from home, it's the waiting room for death. Residents, staff, even visitors may take things that don't belong to them. I pray that my husband will die before he needs to be placed because I can no longer care for him. It's a sad situation our modern world has found itself in with the care of aging people.
My husband has now been offered a bed in the only establishment that is suitable,and will move in to the home on Monday in ten days time. Even good clothes are desirable. I have bought him a cheap watch to wear now , it is heartbreaking as I gave him his lovely watch as an engagement present over 40 years ago.
My heart aches with sadness at him moving, but is also heavy with fear at how they will treat him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Kalessi, MsMuir and 58 others

❤ 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Friday at 4:42 AM
Y’all her page may be back on Patreon but she is definitely suspended. Ground rules say people can still see your content while you try to get back in to compliance, but that you cannot post. She hasn’t posted a new video because she can’t while in review. If she doesn’t clear up her violations she never will again and she will lose the next payout. Shes only pretending everything is fine because that’s what she does. Everything is still all effed up for her right now. Until she posts a Patreon video we can assume she is still suspended.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Granola Chic, UvulaDonor and 51 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Friday at 4:47 PM
@mikedavison1958
16 minutes ago
Why does her son keep hanging around with her he must get on with his own life.

aRxq6vU6WWACH3QxsfAYN4-A=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@YM-rt1jy
15 minutes ago
Philip is not her son. He's her fiancé.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Pencil Pine Principessa, UvulaDonor and 51 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Saturday at 4:17 PM
IMG_3674.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, MsMuir, Belles délices and 50 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Saturday at 5:53 AM
IMG_3646.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Mr Magoo, Pencil Pine Principessa and 49 others

LittleMore Cottage

VIP Member

Friday at 1:01 PM
So Snorts bought her a scarf 6 months ago, they had to drive there to pick it up????? I call BS.... why did it not get mailed to them? Why wait six months? All BS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, MsMuir, Pencil Pine Principessa and 49 others

Friday at 11:53 AM
OhIDontKnow... said:
Y’all her page may be back on Patreon but she is definitely suspended. Ground rules say people can still see your content while you try to get back in to compliance, but that you cannot post. She hasn’t posted a new video because she can’t while in review. If she doesn’t clear up her violations she never will again and she will lose the next payout. Shes only pretending everything is fine because that’s what she does. Everything is still all effed up for her right now. Until she posts a Patreon video we can assume she is still suspended.
If anyone deserves come uppance, it's her. She has absolutely no shame at all. The trips to the wedding and to her aunt's are purely excuses to travel around; stay in extremely expensive hotels; eat and drink, and spend, spend, spend. The amount of money they spend is gross. If they only realised what idiots they are making of themselves and how stupid they both look in that hotel, trying to appear classy. They look like a couple of lottery winners with their newly acquired branded goods. It's looking likely that, as with many lottery winners, they will end up with nothing. People who have worked hard and earned their wealth don't generally go out and spend as much as possible nearly every day. Nor do many people with old money who have inherited it. They may buy well crafted, expensive clothes, etc but they look after them, keep them for years and don't buy hundreds of new clothes, etc all the time The ones who want the world to see how rich they are and are conspicuous about their wealth and possessions tend to be tasteless chavs; some footballers' WAGs; some lottery winners, and others who have gained their wealth in nefarious ways. Fanny and Snorts look exactly like those people.

• Heart
Reactions:You, MsMuir, Pencil Pine Principessa and 45 others

Pno
VIP Member

Sunday at 3:15 AM
Interesting stuff over on Reddit….

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions:You, MsMuir, Mr Magoo and 42 others

Lochness Monster

VIP Member

Yesterday at 12:52 AM
Thebirdandthefrog said:
It will be a difficult moment for you, but it wouldn’t be happening if it wasn’t absolutely necessary.
Wishing you all the strength you need to face this moment and help your beloved husband.
Thank you everyone who has sent kind and supportive words , I go from disbelief to relief .
At 65 he is so young and me too as a care home widow.

There are so many practical things to get ready now which will help distract me from the reality of loss etc.

Luckily laughter can always be found here ❤

Anyone wondering why Gerry the comedian has arrived again?

• Heart
Reactions:You, Kalessi, MsMuir and 42 others

As always thank you all who contribute, truly it's the funniest, snarkiest place to be on the internet.
Remember we have a wiki - with OLD Patreon videos, LOL. I can't wait to hear her newest one!
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Has anyone (particularly @billybudd) ever looked online at the menus of La Moulin de Quatre Saisons in La Fleche (occasionally featured on La Grifferie's vlogs. I've eaten there once and it was an amazing meal. No pretentiousness over the crockery and flatware/cutlery but maybe a bit about the food, much more deserved than Marie's concoctions. 59.90 plus 12.50 for a sharing cheese plate and if you want to fully appreciate the experience 39 euro for three glasses of paired wine. That's the weekend offering, 28.90 for week nights for a slightly simpler menu.

It blows the 75 euro rip off extravaganza out of the water.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Well that's me all caught up... tit, that just leaves housework...
I never did buy the “I’ve been hacked” story from Clara. To me it read as a classic meltdown that bit her in the ass. She then came back with the hacked explanation. I’m not saying she couldn’t have been hacked, but it seemed implausible to me. It reminded me of an addict whose stash had been tossed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Thank you @ComtesseRose as always. Well done @Lady Avonlea and @Just Grift Wood . Congratulations @mousepanda8 VIP lounge Friday.

I would like to offer this hissing compilation on behalf of Ruby. Hisses all round for Despicable fanny and Thrush

Love Sigrid and she also hissed at Harry Styles 😂
---
Has anyone (particularly @billybudd) ever looked online at the menus of La Moulin de Quatre Saisons in La Fleche (occasionally featured on La Grifferie's vlogs. I've eaten there once and it was an amazing meal. No pretentiousness over the crockery and flatware/cutlery but maybe a bit about the food, much more deserved than Marie's concoctions. 59.90 plus 12.50 for a sharing cheese plate and if you want to fully appreciate the experience 39 euro for three glasses of paired wine. That's the weekend offering, 28.90 for week nights for a slightly simpler menu.

It blows the 75 euro rip off extravaganza out of the water.
I stayed in a cheap hotel in Calais & had dinner at their restaurant.
Coquilles Saint Jacques, Rare duck breast with goats cheese & honey, crème brûlée all for the princely sum of €25 - it was amazing 🤤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I never did buy the “I’ve been hacked” story from Clara. To me it read as a classic meltdown that bit her in the ass. She then came back with the hacked explanation. I’m not saying she couldn’t have been hacked, but it seemed implausible to me. It reminded me of an addict whose stash had been tossed.
It's a bummer the way she attacked and flounced when she could have just layed low for a spell and regrouped. I enjoyed her posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I would think that with all of the mice and rats spotted by eagle eyed tartlets inside the chateau in CD episodes over the years, Stephanie would want Ruby to come inside more often. If not, it’s probably a good idea to not leave the kitchen doors and windows wide open.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
@graciemckitten I agree with you from the last thread - why is Stephanie hiding behind Brenda and her Facebook group with this Patreon stuff? People who support Chateau Diaries via Patreon, and who supposedly reached out to Stephanie there asking about the Patron video, deserve the explanation from Stephanie and they deserved a response from Stephanie when they reach out there! Does $30,000 each and every month from strangers not warrant a heartfelt and timely explanation from the person receiving the money?

I know some of you feel it's the bullying that goes on at her Patreon site that has caused the issue and that well could be. The fact of the matter is, Stephanie lies. She lies so much and so often that we will never, ever truly know the real reason. The bullying in the comments section is what we can see. There is, no doubt, so much more that we cannot see, some of it surmised on these pages, and any one of those things could be the reason for the review. My point is, she will not be truthful.

I said in my last post that I disliked Brenda, and I do, but nothing - NOT ANYTHING - compares to the utter dislike I have for Stephanie Jarvis and the way she treats people and everything around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Attention Philip, as I know you read here, I do love a nice set of dishes, but I think you’re beautiful. Porcelain sets are overshadowed, by your crazy over the top cluttered table scapes. Also you’ve commented on your fake profile is why do people watch? Why are we on this site? Why are we on Reddit? Have you heard of hate watch?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not to Stephend, but I have serious doubts about those posts elsewhere about bad experiences at the Jarvis’ homes. If there really was a problem 25-40ish years ago, I hope the family of the residents made complaints to the appropriate authorities then. Random comments now, on a very tiny section of an anonymous online platform decades later don’t really ring true to me. Nothing could possibly come from this, except a possible distraction from something else, but you never know.

I wonder what Stephanie’s Patreon glitch excuse will be?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not to Stephend, but I have serious doubts about those posts elsewhere about bad experiences at the Jarvis’ homes. If there really was a problem 25-40ish years ago, I hope the family of the residents made complaints to the appropriate authorities then. Random comments now, on a very tiny section of an anonymous online platform decades later don’t really ring true to me. But, you never know.

I wonder what Stephanie’s Patreon glitch excuse will be?
The dog ate my patron video!

• Haha
  • Wow
Shouldn't there be a sticky on this forum warning people who trot into the Chateau Diaries Thread, that your work, home, social & shopping for food life will all suffer once you join these threads? :D Gd forbid I miss a day or two, my sleep life also suffers, whilst trying to play catchup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Attention Philip, as I know you read here, I do love a nice set of dishes, but I think you’re beautiful. Porcelain sets are overshadowed, by your crazy over the top cluttered table scapes. Also you’ve commented on your fake profile is why do people watch? Why are we on this site? Why are we on Reddit? Have you heard of hate watch?
Oh my crazy talk to text, I really do need to proof read

• Haha
Reactions: 27
oh sooooo true ! I was wondering why I kept watching, but it is totally hate watch ,you’re so right!
My number one hate watch is definitely Support squirrel so there’s that…
#2 Would have to be Marie she is such a mouse with an attitude...a huge money grubber.
#3 Dan although I do not watch because I just cannot stand him he is the slimiest
#4 Would have to be Fanny and her mother equally because well you know all the reasons such con artists
#5 The Shrek’s Mr. and Mrs. they are just repulsive to me boring boring, boring, and also money grubbers
#6 Jerry is also a con artist, nauseating
Natalie and Cuz and aunt and uncle get honorable mentions but at least they work.
Anyway, thank you so much @ComtesseRose for you efforts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.