The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While the south of France is lovely, summers get hot, not many places have air con and mosquitos are an issue. I worry for Lancelot- a dog can contract heartworm from just one mosquito bite. The gruesome twosome make a priority to pick up their auction house wares, but can't be arsed to take the dog to the vet for a flea/tick/heartworm preventative (which some responsible adult would have to follow a schedule and administer it to the pup monthly) or to get his nails trimmed. But, Fanny has plenty of time to get her botox/fillers, her weekly massage, her hair styled, and her OWN nails done. She truly deserves the award (thanks @graciemckitten) of "Shittiest Dog Owner."

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
OMG..... that was the weirdest vlog yet......... I don't think Tatti and Ton were very happy to see her . At one point I thought the only person to see them was the Aunt as everyone else was gone! Poof! 🌪
As for the arrangement on the stairs ..... that was god awful !
Just toooooo much but that is the LaLaLande Way I guess ? :ROFLMAO:
Well , why tell us you can only lift a lampshade and then I could not believe my eyes :oops:when she was helping Squirrel with a marble bench top!
I guess the multitude of cobble stones Fanny walked on in Avignone jogged her bad back right into place!
I must remember that and get some cobbles put down in the backyard for when my back plays up .
'I must remember that and get some cobbles put down in the backyard for when my back plays up.' I've had cobblestones put down in part of my back garden. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Phillips Marie Antoinette haul

18 dinner plates
8 soup plates
12 dessert plates
coffee service for 12
2 salad bowls
some
18 dinner plates x $248.00 per plate
8 soup plates x$ 248.00 per plate
12 dessert plates x $200 per plate
coffee cup and saucer 12 x $300
coffee pot $ 1154.00

2 salad bowls x $ 1035.00 per bowl
some platters … lets say 4 , run about $1076 each

TOTAL VALUE PURCHASED NEW = $19, 976 without including tax, shipping, etc. add $1,000 more to the total if they received the creamer and sugar with the coffee service, bringing the total to approximately $21,000 of porcelain.

Stephanie and Philip already own in excess of 30 to 40 sets of porcelain.

I wonder if any toddler can figure out which auction house they purchase the set of porcelain from in Nimes, France? I believe it was yet another online auction that was discovered by Sir Snoops a Lot Snorty.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Stephanie was also wearing her sunglasses during the video because she didn’t want people to notice that she was reading from an Internet print out when she was given the history of the bridge. She didn’t want people to be able to follow her eyes and she read from the piece of paper or tablet. She wanted to give the impression that she knew the history of the bridge by heart. Just another smoke and mirrors set up for Stephanie.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
My best estimation of Fanny & Snorty's Schedule over the past couple of weeks......
Sunday, June 2 (although I wonder if he arrived Saturday and didn't spend the entire weekend at the Monaco GP)
- Potty arrived from Monaco & lots of Filming of Potty in different, weird outfits & having dinner with guests
Monday, June 3
- Fanny flew to London with Potty for a naughty night away
Tuesday, June 4
- Fanny got a manicure, visited the Chelsea Show Home & shopped
Wednesday, June 5
- met Mummy & flew back to France
- Grant's BBQ dinner with Ardmore Lady
Thursday, June 6
-
Admore Lady still there in the morning
- Dinner with Guests
Friday, June 7
- left shitoo for the wedding in Saint Germain des Pres (arrived late)
Saturday, June 8 - ? (they weren't with the group brocunting so where did they go)
Sunday, June 9 - ?
Monday, June 10
- pick up Mother of Pearl fish knives & forks in Lyon
- argue about the weather
- drive to Avignon
- pick up Hermes scarf
- stay at La Mirande Hotel
Tuesday, June 11 - ? (did they stay 2 nights at La Mirande hotel)
Wednesday, June 12
- drive from Avignon to Beziers
- spent a couple of hours moving crap at Tante & Ton Ton's
- scrounge dinner off Tante & Ton Ton
Thursday, June 13
- drive from Beziers to the shitoo? (what day did they leave to return to the shitoo?)
Friday, June 14 - ?
You forgot a trip.......How does the Bachelor/Bachelorette weekend at Viv & Simon's chateau fit in? It was allegedly the week before the wedding at Saint Germain des Pres!

• Heart
My best estimation of Fanny & Snorty's Schedule over the past couple of weeks......
Sunday, June 2 (although I wonder if he arrived Saturday and didn't spend the entire weekend at the Monaco GP)
- Potty arrived from Monaco & lots of Filming of Potty in different, weird outfits & having dinner with guests
Monday, June 3
Tuesday, June 4
Wednesday, June 5
Thursday, June 6
-
- Dinner with Guests
Friday, June 7
Saturday, June 8 - ? (they weren't with the group brocunting so where did they go)
Sunday, June 9 - ?
Monday, June 10
- drive to Avignon
- pick up Hermes scarf
Wednesday, June 12
- drive from Avignon to Nimes to pick up $20,000 worth of Bernadaud porcelain
- drive from Nimes to Beziers
Thursday, June 13
- drive from Beziers to the shitoo? (what day did they leave to return to the shitoo?)
Friday, June 14 - ?

Report Edit Delete

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
coffee pot $ 1154.00

TOTAL VALUE PURCHASED NEW = $19, 976 without including tax, shipping, etc. add $1,000 more to the total if they received the creamer and sugar with the coffee service, bringing the total to approximately $21,000 of porcelain.

I wonder if any toddler can figure out which auction house they purchase the set of porcelain from in Nimes, France? I believe it was yet another online auction that was discovered by Sir Snoops a Lot Snorty.
Pretty sure it is this Auction House .
Fanny’s hairline….she will need to share Trixies hair stuff soon.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Let’s make a list of who belongs in the Stephanie Jarvis Friendship Cemetary ( friends who are no longer around or rarely around in the past few year sInce Stephanie became obsessed, with château, diaries, and cashing in on friendships and acquaintances).

Dana, Michael P, Tess rarely around, friends from Netherlands no longer around, Cat rarely present, Selmar gone, Hyper Hanny intermittently returns, The Ollie’s rarely around, Ruthless writer, Egyptologist not around, …….who else?

This is Stephanie’s next project at the Dump with Davy. She plans to place the cemetary next to the pergola.
025C4154-6B16-4204-B4F7-FA9FB98F0A48.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Monday, June 3
Tuesday, June 4
Wednesday, June 5
Thursday, June 6
-
- Dinner with Guests
Friday, June 7
Sunday, June 9 - ?
Monday, June 10
- drive to Avignon
- pick up Hermes scarf
Wednesday, June 12
- drive from Avignon to Nimes to pick up $20,000 worth of Bernadaud porcelain
- drive from Nimes to Beziers
Thursday, June 13
Friday, June 14 - ?

Report Edit Delete
Snorts ice cream outfit was different to the driving down to the hotel one even though she did not change, did he really eat that ice cream prior to dinner the first day….also she had different hair and make up, definitely two nights at the hotel,
Uncle made mention of how Fanny looked in the morning…when they supposedly drove down mid day ish. They stayed the night somewhere with Auntie too.
Auntie had her wares on display!
The hotel room messed up pretend sleeping together.

Did Snorts use no dog shampoo just used the tooth mug to rinse the poor Ratso? . Did Ratso get shut in the bathroom all night with an ink mat to pee on ☹.
What a travelling freak show.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Let’s make a list of who belongs in the Stephanie Jarvis Friendship Cemetary ( friends who are no longer around or rarely around in the past few year sInce Stephanie became obsessed, with château, diaries, and cashing in on friendships and acquaintances).

Dana, Michael P, Tess rarely around, friends from Netherlands no longer around, Cat rarely present, Selmar gone, Hyper Hanny intermittently returns, The Ollie’s rarely around, Ruthless writer, Egyptologist not around, …….who else?

This is Stephanie’s next project at the Dump with Davy. She plans to place the cemetary next to the pergola.
View attachment 2995087
There were so many volunteers before Tomaz, biker shorts David , Ian the builder, Kirsty, Dan the gardener Nick the tree surgeon, Gerry, Mason, Sabina, Maria, Ollie

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2995087
Two poufs..The original caretaker fellas... Maria likely won't be back.
---
Snorts ice cream outfit was different to the driving down to the hotel one even though she did not change, did he really eat that ice cream prior to dinner the first day….also she had different hair and make up, definitely two nights at the hotel,
Uncle made mention of how Fanny looked in the morning…when they supposedly drove down mid day ish. They stayed the night somewhere with Auntie too.
Auntie had her wares on display!
The hotel room messed up pretend sleeping together.

Did Snorts use no dog shampoo just used the tooth mug to rinse the poor Ratso? . Did Ratso get shut in the bathroom all night with an ink mat to pee on ☹.
What a travelling freak show.
Good grief Batman!!! Those are massive!!!!!!!!!! That can't be good for her back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have a serious question and I hope that I don't come across as ignorant. It's a genuine question.
But is Marie Antoinette "a thing"? Is she so revered in France that I'm going to swoon when I sit down at la Lande's dining table, see the pattern of dinner service that Marie Antoinette had and forget that all I'm being served for my $75 is three peas and a petal from a dandelion?

I just really don't understand Stephanie's fascination with her.....
Marie Antoinette is my 7th cousin 6 times removed (also related to @Pencil Pine Principessa)- and no, I have absolutely no desire to own the same plate pattern as her. I have one pattern of plates that I purchased in Japan. They are porcelain, were expensive as fork and I put them in the dishwasher. But I did recently purchase a 300-pack of paper plates from WalMart, though- and on Rollback for $12.98! :ROFLMAO:

Marie Antoinette and her husband King Louis XVI, were thrust into power at 18 and 19. Neither was particularly brilliant nor properly educated and just had no idea how to rule a country (they also had a lot of hanger-onners, who gave them terrible advice and tried propel their own political agendas). The entire country was a mess (even before Marie Antoinette's arrival), so instead of doing the hard work of unducking that shyte show, what did they do? They just spent spent spent. People were starving, France was in civil unrest, but the pair of them just kept living lavish lifestyles on France's dime, buying buying buying expensive clothing, art, decor, lavish meals, spending on building the Petit Trianon (where she could "play dress up" to pretend she had a simple life), and having multiple affairs.

See a pattern here? This is why Fanny is so obsessed with her- replace "people of France" with "Patrons", and the "Petit Trianon" with "The Chapel". Marie Antoinette, like Fanny, was an outsider. Marie Antoinette was villified by the French people (France was a hot mess before she even got there, but she certainly did nothing to help the French people), and Fanny is called out by Tattle for her terrible life choices (and does NOTHING to help her local community.)

Fanny, like Marie Antoinette, is not the brightest crayon in the box. She probably just sees her as a glamourous queen who was misunderstood. SMH.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
coffee pot $ 1154.00

Sorry didn’t realize that my iPad changed the word tattler to toddler. If any tattler can figure out which auction they purchased the porcelain from, it would be interesting to see what a phenomenal price the porcelain queen paid for over $20,000 worth of porcelain. He wouldn’t admit the total price paid in the video. Now, of course, if anyone knows a toddler that could figure out such information, we should help them start a YouTube channel to show off their extraordinary toddler sleuthing skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A photo off Maries vlog of her room and this is the decrepit state of her window and no doubt countless others - im not following the immense expense on the chapel when the fabric of the chateau itself is still not sorted - windows - rendering - the steps etc etc
I was going to ask her on instagram about the state of the windows and whether she ever feels like getting a paint scraper to them but I didn’t want to get blocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry didn’t realize that my iPad changed the word tattler to toddler. If any tattler can figure out which auction they purchased the porcelain from, it would be interesting to see what a phenomenal price the porcelain queen paid for over $20,000 worth of porcelain. He wouldn’t admit the total price paid in the video. Now, of course, if anyone knows a toddler that could figure out such information, we should help them start a YouTube channel to show off their extraordinary toddler sleuthing skills.
As above Gracie.
Auction house Hotel des ventes de Nimes ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.