The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am staggered that guests bring wine. Any reputable B N B would give the guests a bottle of Champagne for their Birthday as it is good business to get repeat bookings. It is so embarrassing bringing gifts when she is charging them an arm and a leg to stay in a dirty, cold building site. By showing the dress and the shirt she is openly telling other guests to bring her presents it is so awful.
I gather that guests have been bringing wine on a number of recent filmed-for-flog guest dinners. Is this Despicable fanny sidestepping the licensing laws? Could also be that the guests realise just how bad the tepid, in decanters, bag-in-box wine is. Forewarned is forearmed and all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Now that you mentioned, I do remember comments by an IsabelleXXXX in the TCD vlogs. But the number after the name ended with 41, ā€œsomething-something-41ā€. The final number I still remember, because I thought it was her year of birth as Isabellle Jarvis was born in 1941. She will be, or she already is, 83 years old. Isnā€™t her birthday in July?

Personally, I donā€™t remember a Tattler profile with that name. but Im quite new here and never had the pleasure to ā€œcross threadsā€ with some of the most famous (or infamous) tattlers. šŸ¤­
That wouldā€™ve been the infamous Isabelle6541, she of the group of legal eagles that were going to descend on the first patron days and haul Fanny off to the Bastille! She was trying to convince Clara Burnett to meet up and join forces. In reality it was derailing while attempting to destroy the only real inside source this forum had. We did that well enough on our own, driving Clara off ourselves.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That wouldā€™ve been the infamous Isabelle6541, she of the group of legal eagles that were going to descend on the first patron days and haul Fanny off to the Bastille! She was trying to convince Clara Burnett to meet up and join forces. In reality it was derailing while attempting to destroy the only real inside source this forum had. We did that well enough on our own, driving Clara off ourselves.
To be fair Clara although I miss her did make this forum not too pleasant she was a tad despotic

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What are the below staff and volunteers eating - Marie, Dave, Natti, Amuary, Scotman? I canā€™t imagine theyā€™re allowed rations of the guest food.
Pavlina has escaped - lucky girl! I assume Grant and his daughter headed away for the weekend so thereā€™s less chance of bumping into Fanny during the 36-48 hours she is in residence at the shitoo each week.
Doesn't dishpan-Dave have a partner? A family? Another business, a campsite? Or am I confusing him with someone else? Recently he always seems to be in the flogs! It was only occasionally you saw him before. Despicable fanny is so desperate for content she'll film someone washing up. She even filmed Thrush vacuuming the teeny, tiny studio in Le Cap before they left! Definitely desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes where did all that meat go? That is bizarre.

The cakes and the tarts being cut out into tiny rounds is ridiculous, I am sure the guests would prefer a more ample portion. Particularly on pastry tarts you need the sides for texture. I also am at a loss as to why Marie feels it is necessary to man handle and touch the food, she had her mitts all over that cake, I may be weird but I don't want people over handling my food or dipping their fingers in like Fanny with her E.T fingers in everything it is rather gross. I think Marie is clean but Fanny definitely isn't she is really unsavoury and hygiene deficient.
After rubbing the pork with seasoning with her ungloved hands, Marie was then reaching for something behind the kettle without washing her hands beforehand. It was reminiscent of Fanny doing something similar a while back. I hate to disagree but I don't think Marie is very hygienic; she wipes her nose with her hands; touches her hair, and, yes, she and Fanny are endlessly rubbing cakes, etc., with their hands. I don't think they wash hands between handling Ratso and then touching food, either. I wouldn't eat or drink anything at that place.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Whilst Hubby was watching football last night I watched M&Mā€™s wedding Part 2. All very jolly hockey sticks but as The Shreks were bowing and curtsying at the bottom of the stairs, I noticed this poor women coming down behind them, holding onto the wall for dear life, completely ignored by them and all the guests.
That wedding could have been flung into chaos had she taken a tumble. I think she was Sarahā€™s Mum the poor love.
Still, alls well that ends well. Part 3 soon. Canā€™t waitā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦šŸ˜†
My God they look greasy and unkept! Could they not at least shower and wash their hair before squeezing their ample bods into those cheap, tacky costumes? YuckšŸ¤¢
---
Awww those were the daysšŸ˜€

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just received a text from Ruby. He said he had a terrible stomach ache after wolfing down the dog food. In the farmyard he spied the Porsche doors had been left open to air it out the Ratso vomit smells. Ruby said he saw the opportunity to relieve himself right by the foot pedals of the car. Still feeling uncomfortable he retched up a nice slimy wet hairball he left on the passenger seat. He signed his text with a nice cat smiling emojii !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fanny is now posting on FB about ā€˜The Theifā€™ šŸ™„. Youā€™d think sheā€™d just STFU about Ruby now wouldnā€™t you šŸ™„ I note also that MariE knew Ruby helps himself to Lancelotā€™s leftovers. It beggers belief Fanny didnā€™t & vlogs this sort of shite, but guess she does it to get the sort of reaction sheā€™s getting. Thereā€™s no such thing as bad publicity right ???
What a witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
In memory of the days when we first thought justice would be swift for the Jarvis crime family

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't we decide that it was probably the real Isabelle (IJ), maybe using her birth year and her wedding year?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Doesn't dishpan-Dave have a partner? A family? Another business, a campsite? Or am I confusing him with someone else? Recently he always seems to be in the flogs! It was only occasionally you saw him before. Despicable fanny is so desperate for content she'll film someone washing up. She even filmed Thrush vacuuming the teeny, tiny studio in Le Cap before they left! Definitely desperate.
Snorts with vac was the most or rather ONLY work we have EVER seen him do since he arrived on the terrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I note also that MariE knew Ruby helps himself to Lancelotā€™s leftovers.
I guess Marie started feeding Ruby in the kitchen because she's just a lazy sod. Most of the time no one will notice because they are either traveling, sleeping or constantly shopping.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
For anyone interested, Trevor, who is a mod, along with Brenda, on Brenda's FB page, has allowed a question about the Patron video to show up. It showed up under his post of last night's video.
  • Note that he immediately tells this person to go to Patreon and ask the question
  • When he asks if Stephanie has replied after the woman replies that she has, as have others, he doesn't show this person's reply because it would say that no one from Stephanie's Patreon page has bothered to reply - and we can't have that negativity in Brenda's group!
  • He then asks if she's tried Stephanie's FB account, and the reply is hilarious.....No.....they are very busy.
This is a small reason why people like Stephanie get away with most of what they get away with in life. People are too kind, make excuses for her, saying she's so busy, when all she's shown on her vlogs is spending, more spending, travelling, and spending.

Wonder
G
1718715914988.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
To be fair Clara although I miss her did make this forum not too pleasant she was a tad despotic
Agreed, though I think that had more to do with the taste for power she developed. When her inside info ran out and she began the stale double speak she climbed on her high horse and caught an attitude. Iā€™ve always felt that had a lot to do with new tattlers questioning everything about Clara. Suddenly she became ā€œshe who must not be questionedā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I gather that guests have been bringing wine on a number of recent filmed-for-flog guest dinners. Is this Despicable fanny sidestepping the licensing laws? Could also be that the guests realise just how bad the tepid, in decanters, bag-in-box wine is. Forewarned is forearmed and all that.
That would make it even more ridiculous 75 euro for a saucer full of nothing and bring your own wine.......classic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Recently he always seems to be in the flogs! It was only occasionally you saw him before.
Probably because she always films on the same day of the week as she is only in the land of lies for the guest dinners. And he will always work the same days.

Will Nick the Tree Guy ever return? Even though he's a bit difficult to understand, I'd rather watch him than Davy dishwasher.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Now that you mentioned, I do remember comments by an IsabelleXXXX in the TCD vlogs. But the number after the name ended with 41, ā€œsomething-something-41ā€. The final number I still remember, because I thought it was her year of birth as Isabellle Jarvis was born in 1941. She will be, or she already is, 83 years old. Isnā€™t her birthday in July?

Personally, I donā€™t remember a Tattler profile with that name. but Im quite new here and never had the pleasure to ā€œcross threadsā€ with some of the most famous (or infamous) tattlers. šŸ¤­
They're well worth going back and reading... not all at once though...
---
Whilst Hubby was watching football last night I watched M&Mā€™s wedding Part 2. All very jolly hockey sticks but as The Shreks were bowing and curtsying at the bottom of the stairs, I noticed this poor women coming down behind them, holding onto the wall for dear life, completely ignored by them and all the guests.
That wedding could have been flung into chaos had she taken a tumble. I think she was Sarahā€™s Mum the poor love.
Still, alls well that ends well. Part 3 soon. Canā€™t waitā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦šŸ˜†
All I thought was 'get your hands off the walls!!' I'm a Mum of boys...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.