The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would make it even more ridiculous 75 euro for a saucer full of nothing and bring your own wine.......classic
Next step: bring your own food. In exchange for 75 euro, you'll then be allowed to eat it from one of the Marie Antoinette plates.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m nearing the point of waving a flag of surrender after, broadly speaking, championing Marie’s corner. She is going to drive me, at speed, into an early grave. Why make an acre of lemon-whatever cake to produce rounds using (I imagine) pastry/biscuir/cookie cutters? How many were at that B&B meal, inc the sedentary hostess and her useless maìtre d’ affianced? 10 people?

The same question applies about the pork tenderloins. Even allowing for shrinkage, she was waaaaay over-catering.

Pickings and leftovers are part and parcel of any kitchen. Just not to this degree.

One thing is certain, without Marie in the kitchen and Marie speechifying in the dining hall the vlogs at Lalande would be totally sans content.
Pulled pork will make it's appearance shortly... thank you for your patience.
---
@StyleRecordGroupcom
7 minutes ago
Any update on filling the lake up, as its been a very long time, the powers that be are well bang out of order taking so long when it was their fault.
@dorothystorry1733
2 hours ago
How are Stefanie and Gerry related? Just curious..

View attachment 3001373
@LaReynedEpee
1 hour ago
They're not related. Her parents employed him from a teenager and he went to Framlingham with them to set up their business, so he's been with the family since she was a baby. They've stayed close.
@anitag5879
4 hours ago
I need a gay husband View attachment 3001374View attachment 3001375

1 hour ago
@Themagicalmanifestinggarden He's a feral cat who lives his own life and always has. We can't ask him whether he wants to be somebody's property. Taking an animal and forcing it to live a life it hasn't grown up with is cruel. He has company - when he wants it, not because you want it.

edEpee
1 hour ago
@Themagicalmanifestinggarden He's a feral cat who lives his own life and always has. We can't ask him whether he wants to be somebody's property. Taking an animal and forcing it to live a life it hasn't grown up with is cruel. He has company - when he wants it, not because you want it.

View attachment 3001376
@Themagicalmanifestinggarden
1 hour ago
@LaReynedEpee no! he was the caretakers cat . He was not feral get your facts right and do not tell me what I can and cannot think. He is not feral. I run a cat rescue and he is not feral. How dare you try and stop me having an opinion to look after a cat.

View attachment 3001377
@LaReynedEpee
1 hour ago
@Themagicalmanifestinggarden Who's stopping you from saying anything? But you clearly can't take it when others counter your opinions. So he was somebody else's cat, who abandoned him? Go get the police on them, then! And stop trying to imply these people are being somehow cruel. Cats go to people who look after them. If he was neglected, as sanctimonious characters like you continually try to imply, he'd find another home for himself.

View attachment 3001378
@Themagicalmanifestinggarden
1 hour ago
@LaReynedEpee who said anything about being cruel, I said I understand that steph has allergies, she's not a five year old she doesn't need you to stick up for her. I'm not attacking her. I'm just saying that Ruby clearly has needs to be wanting to come into the kitchen and in "steal" don't call me sanctimonious because I'm asking about the welfare of a cat, you're making a lot of assumptions I didn't say she was cruel I just said the cat needs a worming tablet, or a cuddle or even better a loving home where he will be cuddled and loved like he was when the caretakers had him don't you dare call me sanctimonious and don't you dare say that I called them cruel when I did not, I'm not in the mood.

View attachment 3001379
@LaReynedEpee
56 minutes ago (edited)
@Themagicalmanifestinggarden You seem to ignore that he's regularly well-fed. He's greedy. Some animals are, just like humans. You're happy to take a pop at others, but can't cope with anyone responding. Grow up. It's an open forum, others can express opinions, yours aren't sacrosanct and beyond rebuke.

View attachment 3001380
@LaReynedEpee
1 hour ago
They're in the middle of the guest season, so you get what's happening at the time. They're not going to do serious work with all the racket and mess that entails while guests are around.
---
LaReynedEpee is very reminiscent of the Baconeater so aggressive and unpleasant and all over the comments I think it is Isabelle
I think it's Snorts. Honey Badger don't care.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My God they look greasy and unkept! Could they not at least shower and wash their hair before squeezing their ample bods into those cheap, tacky costumes? Yuck🤢
---

Awww those were the days😀
Those costumes were horrific to each his own, but damn. The absolute worst was Shrek’s greasy ,nasty ,shaggy hair. The second worst was he standing in first position ….I don’t know which of the videos it was in but Oh my God ,it was so affected. Come to think of it. mrs shrek‘s hair looked a mess also!
I’m very surprised he didn’t follow Fanny around like a puppy dog. He’s a total loser ,nerd ,Just disgusting.
I think the party was just for show to get more subscribers or views.
Now that I am on my high horse, Support squirrel drives me bananas with his smug little looks ! He is the biggest know it all.. another disgusting person. Why do I watch? Totally for the downfall!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This says to me that Fanny was investigated for gagging patreons deleting them and encouraging bullying and she is going to have to address that
That makes sense, but I hope it also had something to do with the financial end. Either way I bet this has put some fear in her.
And just in case she reads this.... Stephanie as long as the 15 hags are around you'll always be scrutinized and exposed for the grifting, lying, manipulation and animal abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Didn't we decide that it was probably the real Isabelle (IJ), maybe using her birth year and her wedding year?
Not sure how to quote an older thread, but @Princess and the Pea found out it was a real person from the US with a dog named Isabelle. If you read on further that person's name is mentioned (I'm not comfortable repeating it).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Apropos of nothing, last night I watched MP’s Doing it Ourselves. I’m delighted he found that amazing writing slope which really looks as though it may have been Beatrix Potters’s. If so, it must be worth a small fortune - and I loved that he is going to keep it and (carefully) use it. Fanny would have sold that to the V&A in a flash. lt’s such a shame he didn’t Fake Faux Husband with Fanny. He genuinely adored her . Also her hair & make-up looked a darn sight better than with Annalise - who isn’t improving that nasty strawstack on Fanny’s head.

Seeing Michael again reminded me of Sherrie’s final visit to the dump, when she collected MP and after a hasty tea & cake she drove off never to be seen again.

Even if Fanny had still gone the despicable grifter route with MP (who’s also done his own share of weeping ebegging at times), at least it would have been more entertaining. MP has a cracking sense of humour, could poke fun at shameless Fanny - and let’s admit it, ridiculously lightweight though they were, the Advent Calendars were fun. MP must absolutely loathe PhiPhi. And he must have been hurt to be dumped by the dumpster of the dump. MP has some issues but he is way more talented than Philip - (who actually has NO talent) MP can REALLY play the piano, has a genuine interest in history, can cook, can sew, in fact he is authentic . Philip is a no good scrounger, sucking up to Fanny for money and shopping.

I’m amazed that Stephanie has the audacity to even mention Michael Petherick at all in her flogs and I wonder what the true state of their friendship now is. One thing certain, I bet she sleeps with a creased paper I.O.U for that £500 she lent him.

I think way back when, on the day Sherrie collected her son from the Dump, she had looked in to her Crystal Ball and knew that Fanny was no good. And certainly not good enough for her son - gay or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What are the below staff and volunteers eating - Marie, Dave, Natti, Amuary, Scotman? I can’t imagine they’re allowed rations of the guest food.
Pavlina has escaped - lucky girl! I assume Grant and his daughter headed away for the weekend so there’s less chance of bumping into Fanny during the 36-48 hours she is in residence at the shitoo each week.
Judging by Grant not being included in the guests dinner, I'd say not. Which is really odd because originally everyone ate together with the guests, I would imagine they were much more interesting and fun nights. Who made the decision it should just be Fanny and Snorts?... hmmm.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Even if Fanny had still gone the despicable grifter route with MP (who’s also done his own share of weeping ebegging at times), at least it would have been more entertaining. MP has a cracking sense of humour, could poke fun at shameless Fanny - and let’s admit it, ridiculously lightweight though they were, the Advent Calendars were fun. MP must absolutely loathe PhiPhi. And he must have been hurt to be dumped by the dumpster of the dump. MP has some issues but he is way more talented than Philip - (who actually has NO talent) MP can REALLY play the piano, has a genuine interest in history, can cook, can sew, in fact he is authentic . Philip is a no good scrounger, sucking up to Fanny for money and shopping.
MP is also willing to learn new things and to research if he encounters a problem he isn't familiar with.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
FRK buys in bulk, pork was for 3 dinners. Marinates and then freezes for a month because the ice crystals just add that extra umami. Speaking of which, funghi season is here and it won't be long until she can terrify the guests with "and mushrooms from the woods" 😁 . The acre of cake was cut into rounds so that all the wasted bits could be used in a trifle next week. The alternative, of course, was to cut generous squares but who wants to be generous? btw FRK also applies to her chef career: - Food Really Kalt.
“He's greedy. Some animals are, just like humans.”

Stephanie has also called the animals at the dump greedy. She has left the animals at the dump without food many times when she went off vacationing. Isabell and Stephanie once failed to feed Ruby for six months. It is a dump account I believe it’s mostly Philip.Phillip is a nasty, argumentative, condescending, angry little tit. Talking about greedy humans,……

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Judging by Grant not being included in the guests dinner, I'd say not. Which is really odd because originally everyone ate together with the guests, I would imagine they were much more interesting and fun nights. Who made the decision it should just be Fanny and Snorts?... hmmm.
... maybe the staff decided that they no longer want to eat with Fanny and Phiphi?

• Haha
  • Heart
This says to me that Fanny was investigated for gagging patreons deleting them and encouraging bullying and she is going to have to address that
Oh I bloody hope so. I wonder is she'll squeeze a tear of remorse out. Ouch, just slapped myself for being so stupid.

I bet putting that info out has made the Gibbon feel soooo important, bleeping witch.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I've noticed that too. She seems to pat everything, not just the cake but the fillets of pork as well. Pat, pat, prod, prod. Agreed, it is rather off putting to watch.
I recall Maria was always wearing gloves when she touched the food.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Silly, all the rest was for Hinge and Bracket's proper dinner after the paying pillocks have left. As we know on non guest dinner days they cram it in their greedy gobs like there's no tomorrow.

Fanny does love leftovers too and maybe Trixie can make one of his exotic peach and tuna concoctions to go with it.

I tried to cut Marie some slack but the woman has delusions of grandeur just like her boss (cos she's certainly not her friend) and her flunky have. With all of what she'd cooked, she could have done a decent size meal that could have almost been somewhere towards being close to it's 75 euro overblown price tag.
They increased the price of dinners from €50 in 2020 or 2021 to 75 euros in 2022? What has changed With the dinners? Nothing, as a dump account, said today, humans can be greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
“He's greedy. Some animals are, just like humans.”

Stephanie has also called the animals at the dump greedy. She has left the animals at the dump without food many times when she went off vacationing. Isabell and Stephanie once failed to feed Ruby for six months. It is a dump account I believe it’s mostly Philip.Phillip is a nasty, argumentative, condescending, angry little tit. Talking about greedy humans,……
He's the greediest of the lot.

• Heart
Potty the little tit also looks like James Nesbitt just saying do you agree?
Why the hell tell her and why didn’t Stephanie respect her Patrons enough to release this information herself? Why does someone have to send private messages to idiot Brenda to ask questions about a patron account which she says she has nothing to do with?

“we have been told there will be a new video released to patrons on Wednesday, 19th June 24. Stephanie will give an update in relation to
the interrupted service experienced by patrons last week, If you have any further concerns that haven't been addressed in the video, please send a private message via the Patreon portal & I am sure someone will get back to you with further clarification.”
---
He's the greediest of the lot.
Yep, and he wants to keep the money flowing in, by any means possible. I think he is a petulant, disagreeable, lazy, entitled, bullying piece of crap.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.