The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels like the nursing home complaints from elsewhere are meant to distract from the Patreon situation.

Reactions: 37
The sheets & towels she chucked in the washer & dryer combo must be nice and moldy if the new towels were part of the load. The dryer setting would have had to be readjusted for the hefty towels and we know she turned on the machine on her way out the door.

Reactions: 22

Here is my window bottle collection. What’s that worth?…. Nothing. Old glass is beautiful.
Here’s the three bottles I wish us tattling old hags and hounds could have enjoyed together. Boozy barbecue to toast and celebrate our little baby N°4 getting into Sciences Po.
Cheers, all. (Can you tell I’ve got a thing about bottles?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
It feels like the nursing home complaints from elsewhere are meant to distract from the Patreon situation.
I don’t think so. It is a thread and will keep getting pulled and pulled. And if the grannies were to ever find out they would run for cover!

Reactions: 24
I suppose that’s how I think of the nuclear family, those multigenerational ones that are within arm’s reach of each other. In my childhood there were three generations of mom’s family living and working the same farm together. We only sent my grandmother into care after she kept giving her nurses the slip, often at the oddest times. By then I’d left for university which, aggravated the situation. I was the only person who could get her to cooperate. I’ve always maintained that was because I was the last person she recognized. Every other person within her orbit became either long dead relatives or enemies she’d held a grudge against for decades. That’s also how I knew her time had come, she began seeing me as her beloved uncle who died before I was born. I left for a summer stock gig in Godspell and within a month she was gone. The human brain is an amazing and terrifying thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Yes.

To all the above questions.

Reactions: 20
I am so sorry you're having terrible weather. It does make it hard to be in a carefree, summertime groove.

I just came inside from preparing my flower gardens for the heat wave - that they now call a heat dome - that will bear down on us for the next week, starting tomorrow. The heat isn't supposed to be really, really bad until Wednesday, culminating in horrendous heat - over 100 degrees (37 degrees C) - by the weekend. It's unusual for June, but everyone, everywhere is having not-the-norm sort of weather these days.

they're having a patreon day
Hahaha the Fleuries' Patreon account isn't having a "glitch" and their Patreon day looked like lots of fun . I liked the little clips from the Patreons saying where they were from. What lovely classy Patreons they have. I hope Fanny was watching

Reactions: 31
Yeah we’re being played again. To distract from her suspended Patreon.

Yes, gotcha!
It’s the don’t look over here....
Look over there!!!
Bait and switch....
Well kinda!
I saw the red flags....
I thought it was a carnival!!!

Reactions: 21
Hahaha the Fleuries' Patreon account isn't having a "glitch" and their Patreon day looked like lots of fun . I liked the little clips from the Patreons saying where they were from. What lovely classy Patreons they have. I hope Fanny was watching
a younger demographic by far

Reactions: 23
a younger demographic by far
So refreshing. No airs. No hangers-on or family & odd-ball friends making up all the numbers and constituting half of the 'guests'. Catered food and simple flower arrangements. Ordered dishes from a supplier and no need for a 50 piece porcelain service. Just Anna & Phillipe comfortably hosting their patrons.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.