The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, Dan‘s Patreon is up and running.
How to renovate a chateau is working
They all are Billy's, Dan's, Smug's-glitch my arse the thing is lies always catch you in the end Stephanie.
---
But what if TCD goes away - what will we do :oops:
we can still come here and just chat about gardens, granola and pineapples

She won't stop Chateau Diaries unless she is jailed and to be honest if she filmed from inside would we know the difference? Damp mouldy walls, shite food and meagre portions. If patreon ban her, she will tell patreons she is cancelling patreon because they have given enough, but will then start sponsor a litre of water in the lake or something- the dies hard will still send her money and watch the ads on repeat 24/7- that is what obedient cult members do. Snorts however will be off- so all in all it is win win

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I need to add some additional information to my speculation that Stephanie may have gotten a codeine prescription from the doctor that she saw in South Africa. It may not have been necessary. She would not have needed a prescription from a physician to obtain codeine based pain medication in South Africa

In South Africa, there are many over-the-counter pain medication’s that contain codeine and that are available without a prescription. I am not saying that she is misusing the medication, only that it is available in South Africa without a prescription in certain over the counter medications. The availability of codeine over the counter has been a contributing factor to cause an epidemic of codeine related addiction in South Africa, especially among the youth. Many new measures are being considered now to restrict access to codeine in over the counter drugs and/or to track purchases of any over the counter drugs containing codeine,

In the article linked below:
In recent times, misuse of codeine medicines has been highlighted as a potential problem in South Africa.2,3 Misuse of codeine is defined as using medication obtained with or without a medical prescription outside of accepted medical guidance. This may include dosage regimes that are higher or used for longer periods than medically advised, for the purpose of intoxication, including recreational use, or where the risks outweigh the benefits.4Dependence is classified as a psychiatric disorder under the DSM-IV diagnostic criteria.5

One of the principal factors considered to contribute to problematic codeine use is its availability without a medical prescription.6 In South Africa, codeine combination products containing codeine combined with paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin are sold without a medical prescription under the supervision of a pharmacist at unit doses of up to 20 mg of active ingredient. Codeine linctus is also sold over-the-counter (OTC) and contains up to 10 mg of codeine phosphate per 5 mL.”

There was similar abuse of Panadeine tablets in Australia. They contain paracetamol and codeine and are no longer available over the counter without a doctor's prescription.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it a guilty pleasure to watch the gay motorway sha'oo vlog to see how truly brand revoltingly, spanking new, sparkly and fake the new formal gardens are going to look like? To be fair I do fast forward the 'explanations' whilst I yell in my head 'just shut up, shut up!'

Which leads me to another question - what percentage of fast forwarding makes a vlog a waste of time to watch? I seem to do this to most chateau vlogs nowadays. I know it's become a habit as I try to do it to live tv shows that start to bore me. Next I'll be trying to do it to people I'm talking to in real life............. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For Bridgerton Fans, the final 4 episodes, part 2 of season 3 is released at 3 am eastern standard time on June 13, 2024.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
There's Fanny and her Dandy Boy... AFTER the wedding, after everyone had congratulated and the photographer was all done... on the way back to the chateau, Fanny showed up. Just in time for the free booze. View attachment 2990366
The floral pattern at the bottom of Sara's bridal coat reminds of the pattern on the Little Greene wallpaper used in their dining room and Stephanie's bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Patreon suspending Stephanie Jarvis' Patreon account is not a "weird error" they are investigating her practices. She must be rattled she would never normally comment on last nights flog at this time
If it's not a weird error, she may well have shot herself in the foot by telling people that it is a weird error....
Patreon is pretty clear about their expectations and that they require the creator to explain the situation. I'm assuming Patreon doesn't expect you to lie about it, but I don't necessarily have a ton of faith in Patreon, either. A year or so ago, when they came out with their new rules for creators, I wrote to them because Stephanie was clearly violating them - she said that Patreon funds were to be used for renovation, yet they weren't doing any reno! I got a note back from Patreon saying thank you and we'll look at it, blah blah blah.

I will be curious to see if this one sticks for her. It couldn't happen to a nicer creator - LOL!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It is also interesting that Stephanie never gave her patrons a heads up that the account had a glitch and that she could not upload your video tonight. She waited until one hour after patrons started posting in the CD comment section asking about why they couldn’t login to Patreon to respond. She will be all over the comment section of yesterday’s video for the remainder of the night.

@MarilynA-km4qj
2 hours ago
I tried this evening ~ twice!! Thinking I was doing something wrong!! It says you have been shut down!!

@TheChateauDiaries

1 hour ago
Hi, yes, there is! There's a weird error, which means I can't post tonight's video. I've contacted support and hopefully it will be resolved tomorrow 🫰

• Haha
  • Heart
Is it a guilty pleasure to watch the gay motorway sha'oo vlog to see how truly brand revoltingly, spanking new, sparkly and fake the new formal gardens are going to look like? To be fair I do fast forward the 'explanations' whilst I yell in my head 'just shut up, shut up!'

Which leads me to another question - what percentage of fast forwarding makes a vlog a waste of time to watch? I seem to do this to most chateau vlogs nowadays. I know it's become a habit as I try to do it to live tv shows that start to bore me. Next I'll be trying to do it to people I'm talking to in real life............. :oops:
we are all becoming hyper stimulated (not Fanny obviously unless she uses that vibrator skin thing) but we no longer can suffer boredom or just doing one thing, it is all down to technology. I would love to fast forward people in real life, but lately I have been trying to just read a good old book, not in conjunction with computer or TV just read a book. I am also about to ban a really good friend from bring his phone on nights out or at the supper table as he is constantly checking it.

Sorry can't stop thinking of how Fanny will accessorise her prison uniform

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2990406

While the Patreons are deluded enough to open their wallets to Fanny and buy stars en-masse, I don't believe any of them are daft enough to think their name would be on the chapel ceiling next to their star... Fanny led her viewers to believe she was going to put up a master directory for those who purchased stars. Ah, but alas, instead you get a "link" to click and a picture of a star. Something is fishy- Fanny has zero integrity- who is to say she hasn't "resold" the same stars over and over again- "Sorry- the chapel required more work, so now you are a fractional owner of a star!" Her scamming knows no bounds.
I think she does exactly that . . . show the same star over and over to different patrons . . . nobody would know the difference.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she does exactly that . . . show the same star over and over to different patrons . . . nobody would know the difference.
I fear you are right and anything patreon do she had coming and some. Never ever underestimate others and Fanny does that all the time. We have all written to patreon and others and hopefully power in numbers is making people look. She should have to do a walk of shame and I would love to shave Snorts head he may look young again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How can you be sooo late? Everyone else met at the chateau before and went to the mairie's office together, and then there was the whole ceremony. I hope the Shreks realize that people who care so little about showing up to your wedding aren't your real friends.

I also had the impression that everyone treated Steph and Snorts rather coldly and always focused on the dog when they talked to them.
---
I noticed that too . . . Curtis was cool when he engaged with Stephanie. It was she who was endeavouring to pretend there was a warm connection.
---
He can try but no one in the entire Western world will ever outdo creepy Pubes.
This ugly creature is “hors concours” the weirdest…

View attachment 2990558
He positively swung his hip when he came round the door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.