The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hell knows I don’t plant discriminate, only when it is a black listed invasive species.
But I have to confess… I hate those plants…hate, hate, hate. They look pretty ugly there.
IMO they only look beautiful in the natural wild tropical scenery they belong to, where they can grow freely… in those awful vases in that awful room, with that wallpaper in the back it is just wrong, wrong, wrong.

So many nice indoor plants could have been used there.

I have observed those plants along the vlogs. They have suffered so much. Those plants are exhausted, suffering, need replanting, need bigger pots and not those awful tall cache pots.

IMG_1091.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
75 euros per meal can not pay for a whole strawberry… 4 blueberries, 3 raspberries and 3/4 of a strawberry for dessert…

those idiot guests deserve to be ripped off.

IMG_1095.jpeg

But hei, you get a flower, an orchid? Are those even edible?

• Haha
  • Sick
This is the extent of renovation at LiarLand… putting cheap perfume in a bottle.

View attachment 2985372
Did you notice the lumpy foreskin face pronunciation of Eau de Cologne, it was very very weird then she said Cologne normally afterwards. She can't even be consistent with her talking. Her face was beyond weird overfilled and lumps under the eyes like Jennifer Anniston. That flog was a joke, no content and Fanny even faking perfume. The title of the flog was misleading she is not going to do anything. I am so cross that she has the audacity to even have guests, ceilings down, unsafe terrace and the majority of the ground floor is a filthy mouse infested building site. Then you get to the meals and all their waxing lyrical about how they need twenty of everything yet they have hideous mis matched napkins. The food- they feel it is acceptable to serve a meagre salad with hardly any cheese and for the main course a third of a chicken breast with 10 peas- it is a bleeping joke. I don't blame Marie she is trying really hard to make tasty meals but the budget is so parsimonious she literally has nowhere to go. Stephanie was dressed like a Granny again she looks like a woman in her late 70's with her bad make-up and vile clothing.
---
75 euros per meal can not pay for a whole strawberry… 4 blueberries, 3 raspberries and 3/4 of a strawberry for dessert…

View attachment 2985421

When I make pavlova I pile the fruit up and have a coulis poured over the top and extra cream to pour over for good measure

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Daily dose of weird?

Why the hell do they need two shelves with all sizes of tureens and sauce boats when they do not serve anything on buffets?
All food is served already plated…
And those are just the stuff they accumulated in the arrière-kitchen.

Snorts, you fanatic creep hoarder, like you, those pieces are a waste of space and money…
That crap don‘t give the place any charm. Like you, they are plain dust collecting stuff.

IMG_1092.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Smugtwat does not let his Mummy wear short dresses anymore, he of course does like to wear them.
Snorts is wearing the pearl ring as his engagement ring.
Fanny has a new ring, They are spending on jewellery. That ring sizing shop in Islington sells antique/ pre owned jewellery.me thinks,
---
FRK reading her ingredients list for this pudding states strawberries.

I think Potty was taking photos for FRKs future cook book which she hopes will be her money spinner when the bb season ends. Fanny doesn’t like it when the story is not all about her.

The timelines are so bad.
Editing is getting worse and her content is thin on the ground.
We laughed at Chateau Strife Phil’s pelargonium but with the money swilling around at the dump this display by Pavlina is mean and atrocious.
I can remember watching Chateau Strife's ex-wife and her pathetic attempts at gardening, her plantings in pots were absolutely ridiculous. I even sent her a message when she wanted to know about Erigeron and suggested she look up a famous Australian gardener who planted it everywhere, especially to soften path edges and around rocks. She answered me condescendingly that the gardener planned "cottage gardens" and that wasn't her style!!! Edna Walling would be laughing like a drain if she was alive today.
Same goes for the shitshow, one flower blooming means they have succeeded. I wonder if any one of them come from a background of successful gardening or been surrounded by beautiful gardens. I keep banging on about Chateau Flore- that is how you have a "garden" for a large property - a park with the walled garden filled with vegetables and flowers - mass planting and armfuls of cutting flowers.

When Davy bought those plants for the mess near the chapel wtf was he thinking. Doesn't he know as a garden planner, that you buy bulk of a few varieties of plants and mass plant. Hell, I do that on my 2 acres of cultivated gardens, nothing less than 5-10 plants of the same variety. It makes me sick to see people who haven't got a clue pretend they are masters.

Even at Chateau de Purnon? where the grounds are a building site, I noticed two beds of white roses mass planted and the scale was correct for a large building.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Did you notice the lumpy foreskin face pronunciation of Eau de Cologne, it was very very weird then she said Cologne normally afterwards. She can't even be consistent with her talking. Her face was beyond weird overfilled and lumps under the eyes like Jennifer Anniston. That flog was a joke, no content and Fanny even faking perfume. The title of the flog was misleading she is not going to do anything. I am so cross that she has the audacity to even have guests, ceilings down, unsafe terrace and the majority of the ground floor is a filthy mouse infested building site. Then you get to the meals and all their waxing lyrical about how they need twenty of everything yet they have hideous mis matched napkins. The food- they feel it is acceptable to serve a meagre salad with hardly any cheese and for the main course a third of a chicken breast with 10 peas- it is a bleeping joke. I don't blame Marie she is trying really hard to make tasty meals but the budget is so parsimonious she literally has nowhere to go. Stephanie was dressed like a Granny again she looks like a woman in her late 70's with her bad make-up and vile clothing.
---

When I make pavlova I pile the fruit up and have a coulis poured over the top and extra cream to pour over for good measure
The pronouciation is like fingernails down a blackboard to me.

Oh duh coooolooonggya

Shaaleeeeeemah

1718020195565.png
1718020279400.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2985421

If it is a pea flower it is edible. It looks as if it is, also there are no signs of sweet peas growing in the flower less garden of France.
Sweet pea flowers are toxic!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Billy I can remember "Print" .... I can also remember the the milk man and his horse delivering the milk in the early morning..... one time he got into trouble as the ladies where complaining about his swearing to the horse that sometimes when on ahead when he should have stopped! :love:
I miss not hearing the clop of horses hoofs and they were SO well looked after too!!!
Unlike Fanny and her poor livestock. :cry:
God I am old Billy!!!
Yes...... the pointing of the knife would get that sooky Potts running away Pronto !! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
---

Well he is a "Sex Pest"....... allegedly !!! :whistle:
Like you Pekey, I remember print as that was my first job. We still had milk at the door into my childhood but he drove a little panel van by then. I’m also old enough to remember early refrigerators whose freezers had to be periodically defrosted. What a pain in the ass that was! I’m even old enough to remember telephone party lines. My grandmother would caution us not to talk about certain things as my great aunt was always listening in.🤫 It’s not getting old, it’s being experienced. Should the world go to shyte I can dig a latrine, plant, harvest and preserve a garden or hunt, dress and preserve animals if need be. Not sure I’d still have the stamina to build a cabin but I damn sure know how!🧻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Was the original chapel quote €250k ? The €20k survey was worthless as so many inaccuracies.
If as we can see the quote has escalated to almost double the initial cost and the floor, electrics, lighting, French drains, restoration of the altar etc are still to be done , how much more is she going to fleece her patrons?
The grand salon quote must be tripled.
One expects quotes to increase by 10% but this is getting ridiculous.

Who makes a ‘ project’ as Fanny called it of pouring cheap scent into a bottle.
The contrast would be to show the Chanel and other very expensive brands of parfum she has on her dressing table that she uses every day. Con woman.
Oh duh culllonggyaa.
Jack Spratt did it better!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Daily dose of weird?

Why the hell do they need two shelves with all sizes of tureens and sauce boats when they do not serve anything on buffets?
All food is served already plated…
And those are just the stuff they accumulated in the arrière-kitchen.

Snorts, you fanatic creep hoarder, like you, those pieces are a waste of space and money…
That crap don‘t give the place any charm. Like you, they are plain dust collecting stuff.

View attachment 2985449
With the paltry frozen peas and a third of a chicken breast I bet the guests would relish extra vegetables and potatoes on the table, but the budget allows for only 15 peas per person
---
The pronouciation is like fingernails down a blackboard to me.

Oh duh coooolooonggya

Shaaleeeeeemah

View attachment 2985479View attachment 2985480
When she said she can smother herself in it too-proof Fanny loves a French wash she really is a smelly skank all cheap perfume and nylon she must really chick up BO not to mention have appalling breathe she eats hardly any vegetables or fibre all eggs and onions. ewwww

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Thank you for the new thread as usual @ComtesseRose and congratulations to the VIPs @AndAnotherName , @Frenchie0810 and @shatcho shiek

Do you know my heart bleeds for her having to spend a day doing some irrelevant piece of DIY for TV, it's about time she was dropped. You just know whatever it is they've run themselves ragged doing it will be of no constructive use.

As if we hadn't realised the Disney Chapel had gone over budget.

They will all be happening the other major works....... I'll believe it when I see it.

Oh shut up Potts and piss off to your next GP you bore me, don't expect you cleared up after the cooking attempt either.

Leave the restorers stuff alone, a sure fire way to piss them off.

Marie being hasseled by a useless F1 photgrapher and full time tosser.

Having to pay not only 75 euros for another itzy bitzy meal to then be stuck at the table with Potts.

Switched off when the singing statred.

PS.....don't keep going on about the lack of heating and hinting to it being their fault for the accident. It was Christophe's decision to be on that cherry picker and just tragic what ended up happening. Just get on and get it done and then leave it at that.
If I got in a boat and you didn't tell me there was a hole in the bottom, would it be my fault I drowned?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Had to laugh when SJ said the stencils were sooooo intricate. Lady those stencils were basic and far far from intricate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Was the original chapel quote €250k ? The €20k survey was worthless as so many inaccuracies.
If as we can see the quote has escalated to almost double the initial cost and the floor, electrics, lighting, French drains, restoration of the altar etc are still to be done , how much more is she going to fleece her patrons?
The grand salon quote must be tripled.
One expects quotes to increase by 10% but this is getting ridiculous.

Who makes a ‘ project’ as Fanny called it of pouring cheap scent into a bottle.
The contrast would be to show the Chanel and other very expensive brands of parfum she has on her dressing table that she uses every day. Con woman.
Oh duh culllonggyaa.
Jack Spratt did it better!
I don't believe any of the figures Fanny spouts. She just pulls out numbers from thin air. Remember the kerfuffle about the accounts that she was supposed to publish to the Patrons? Well that never happened did it. She makes it up as she goes and that's why she will come unstuck eventually as patrons will get tired of the constant grifting to pay for cost increases. As it is she lies so much now, it must be difficult for her keep track. Flicking hair and waving hands a paarfect sign of liars.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.