The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marie: Excerpts from her Inner Goddess book. Available to pre order at some point in the future. All credit to my patrons for paying me to provide content.
Dear Diary,

Today I had a wonderful experience. I was photographed naked! Two lovely ladies had me in allsorts of positions.I'm thrilled as all my hard work has paid off. I've been wondering round the Chateau with no bras on to help Steph. It's worked wonders for vlog views. I wonder if i should start my own. I love living at the Chateau, my flowers look great and I feel like a Goddess dressed at Isabelle's wedding.
Dear Diary,
Leaving today and going to live in the UK. I have a new job and it's all looking good. I have to bunk in with Steph's mates and I'm not keen, but need some money. I will stay positive, it will be a success. Steph loves and believes in me.
Dear Diary,
Well the UK isn't the Chateau. I'm not getting the exposure. Stuff this, I've been on Instagram for a while and Stephs fans follow me. I'm packing it in and following my dream. I am a Goddess after all.
Dear Diary,
I'm back...woohoo. Trouble is tiny pr**ck Philip has taken my place. What a $€£@#$ he is even borrowing Steph's clots [sic], and she promised them to meeee. Hate him.
Dear Diary,
They pissed me off over the wreath! I'm stuck here in this cold ffing stable whilst they are in the warmth (well not that warm) decided to post some pics hahaha. Spiders, mould and a few which will sort out a proper timeline on the vlogs. Take that Philip. Staying positive, my photos look good. Patrons and followers are up. Manifesting my dream.
Dear Diary,
My teats are getting on my nerves! I've done really well on the van fundraiser. My viewers are building up. Good job my allergies make me cry...vlog night tonight. Hehe. Inner Goddess will be out again soon.
Dear Diary,
I am in a new room. Suits me as away from those feckers, I am working hard. Some of my plants died. Dan the gardener was supposed to water them. I won't grass him up on the vlog though. Had lots of lovely comments about my teats. Working those patrons for more ideas about what to do next...they don't really have to tell me though as I have a plan.
Dear Diary,
Bridgerton party. That biatch Nati, didn't help me. I am still a Goddess and will talk about my feelings. Philip looked worse than me though, he doesn't look good in pants. Steph keeps filming his crotch. I Don't know why, except he probably tries to hide hedgehogs in there. Haha. That Canadian woman is bright orange and looks like an oompalumpa. Can't wait to launch my new stuff.
Dear Diary,
Oh yes! I posted pics of me in my underwear. The Goddess is back. My confidence is back. One up on Philip, he hasn't got his own channel and the crotchless wonder can do one. I am manifesting a new life....

Marie has been Dereked!
🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

🍸🍸🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Throwing all available resources
Agent 007
You could do the screenplay for the movie 🍿

Tattle.life...✍
marvel at the 19 wonders ✍

Jet ✈ pilot 👩‍✈️ on runway
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those of you that have been watching for a while, has there been a vlog about how the structure of the building and site has changed over time? Logically the ooooold section would have had an entry hall and it seems the whole property was oriented differently. Then the additions, the fire, etc changed everything. BTW if this hasn’t been done on a vlog and shows up soon I want credit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree absolutely, and we British native speakers need to remember that there are more people speaking "offshore English" than there are native British English speakers. Language is about communication, that is the most important aspect of it. If you can communicate your needs, ideas and feelings, accuracy is not vital in speech. It is more important in written documents, especially legal ones but, in general, If people are corrected every time they make an unimportant error, they will lose confidence. To learn and use a language, you need to take the risk of making mistakes. We need to be more tolerant and make more effort to understand non-native speakers, many of whom are far more willing to learn our language than we are willing to learn theirs!
I totally agree with you and I apologise for my previous comment. I have huge respect for anyone who makes the effort to learn another language. All the Lalanders are very fluent, which is to be admired. I'm trying to learn Italian myself. Clearly need to engage my brain more often.

Reactions: 18
I think you didn't get the memo about anyways. It's a real word irrigardless of what you think. 😜
Anyways, her mannerisms annoy me, too.
In some countries it’s the only way to say it

But slagging off a local dialect and the manner in which they pronounce them irrespective of how well they are doing in life

Could lead to a whole movement of
#anINAnyways - matterToo

With it without your teeth being present

FRK is neither a resident or permit holder in either country
So FRK should enounciate her words correctly
Affecting a lisp or snorting like BJJ is not the Done thing

Reactions: 6
So FRK should enounciate her words correctly
Affecting a lisp or snorting like BJJ is not the Done thing
It's just that modern linguistics doen't subscribe to the idea of correct pronunciatons. We can talk about preferred pronunciations. If people understand what is being said, then, can any pronunciation be considered a mistake?
I think the real mistakes happen when people try to pose outdated grammatical ideas on others. The things people learned in school a long time ago might not apply to the language we use today.

I know calling him Snortie is mean. I'm being mean. I'm not even sorry. I just wish it weren't as prominent in the vlogs. And seems like the soundtrack is different since it has been talked about here.

Reactions: 15
Now
Not bloated
Light
Her digestive system works
She feels great

20 kilos lighter in 2 years

She’s a bleeping no mark waste of space
well I'm glad she can poo properly everyday now but she really doesn't seem to know how to eat gluten free.
The kitchen there will be alive with cross contamination but she is the cook so maybe she controls this.
20 kgs :unsure: Try laying off the freakin cheese and chocolate you muppet
Oh and btw Marie you are still causing your body and immune system damage by eating gluten when you feel like. Maybe oats too. You shouldn't be eating these unless certified GF and even then you might not be able to process the protein. Have you checked all the condiments for gluten??

She doesn't read or follow recipes (she said vlog 80: Bye, Bye Marie) so I'm not surprised she can't bake gluten free or improve her floral arrangements. No reading = no learning new ideas or skills

Now to your attitude. Just because you didn't stand up for yourself as a youngster doesn't mean that a passive aggressive approach will work as an adult. You are 30!! Manifest some emotional intelligence. Let it go ffs. There is no point crying over spilt milk. Same for you SJ. Your Father is dead. You are 46. Get over it ffs. People and animals die everyday.
If you had really wanted to honour your father you would have got off your arse years ago and made an effort to at least preserve the building rather than letting it deteriorate.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are self centered and do not know how to nurture and grow others. This is reflected in your vacuous lifestyle and crumbling folly.
Seriously, you have antique stair rods from your parents home and you left them to deteriorate in the out building. Thinking you see, that's for people who care, plan, organise and look after things.
BTW, did you read the previous post about your lampshade? Idiot!! Money can buy an education but it can't buy intelligence and common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Marie's success story #1 is how Markle overcame her suicidal thoughts?
Even if MW were a real reporter and Markle had actually had such thoughts, instead of inventing them to screw the Queen, and would talk about them on the record to a real reporter, this spin on what is almost surely a narcissistic delusion would be a story so ass-kissingly creepy the only media which would publish it are the ones with no credibility and no shame. And really expensive lawyers.
It's not exactly trolling, but it is part of that universe in which ideas with no correlative to reality are deployed to sell.
Markle's accusations against the palace hierarchy denying her help in suicide mediation smell like actionable libel. Once that investigation by the palace is finished, I predict there will be legal action against Markle, possibly of a cease and desist nature, with the threat of forcing her into court to testify about the truth of her suicidal thoughts. (Charles/William/the Queen are adamant that none of them can speak to Harry again privately without Harry's blabbing to Gayle King et al: big trouble for Markle if she's lying. The RF are moving toward a position of saying talk to my lawyer when Harry phones.)
There's something fundamentally wrong with a thought process in which spinning, embroidering, enabling and amplifying a narcissist's soul-murdering lie is seen and peddled as a success story.* It kind of goes with somebody skimming the goodies out of the food boxes. There's envy and larceny and poor little me at the heart of it.
Markle, as a black woman, may well have experienced suicidal thoughts and have been rebuffed when she asked for help. I fully support this narrative and don't question it. It is a profound accusation against the monarchy and deserves thorough legal investigation and accountability.
But (1) long experience with narcs, (2) Markle's tale of going to HR for suicide mediation, combined with (3) the numerous falsehoods (4) disproved via public record that she and Harry told during the Oprah interview, tell me that legit racial discrimination in suicide mediation is not the case with Markle. The jury on this cesspit matter is very much out.
________
*Trump's Art of the Deal ghost writer Tony Schwartz still feels guilty about putting the lipstick on the pig.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
[/QUOTE]
Marie's success story #1 is how Markle overcame her suicidal thoughts?
Even if MW were a real reporter and Markle had actually had such thoughts, instead of inventing them to screw the Queen, and would talk about them on the record to a real reporter, this spin on what is almost surely a narcissistic delusion would be a story so ass-kissingly creepy the only media which would publish it are the ones with no credibility and no shame. And really expensive lawyers.
It's not exactly trolling, but it is part of that universe in which ideas with no correlative to reality are deployed to sell.
Markle's accusations against the palace hierarchy denying her help in suicide mediation smell like actionable libel. Once that investigation by the palace is finished, I predict there will be legal action against Markle, possibly of a cease and desist nature, with the threat of forcing her into court to testify about the truth of her suicidal thoughts. (Charles/William/the Queen are adamant that none of them can speak to Harry again privately without Harry's blabbing to Gayle King et al: big trouble for Markle if she's lying. The RF are moving toward a position of saying talk to my lawyer when Harry phones.)
There's something fundamentally wrong with a thought process in which spinning, embroidering, enabling and amplifying a narcissist's soul-murdering lie is seen and peddled as a success story.* It kind of goes with somebody skimming the goodies out of the food boxes.
Markle, as a black woman, may well have experienced suicidal thoughts and have been rebuffed when she asked for help. I fully support this narrative and don't question it. It is a profound accusation against the monarchy and deserves thorough legal investigation and accountability.
But (1)long experience with narcs, (2) Markle's tale of going to HR for suicide mediation, combined with (3) the numerous falsehoods (4) disproved via public record that she and Harry told during the Oprah interview, tell me that legit racial discrimination in suicide mediation is not the case with Markle. The jury on this cesspit matter is very much out.
________
*Trump's Art of the Deal ghost writer Tony Schwartz still feels guilty about putting the lipstick on the pig.
Also the audacity of Marie and her enabler is that she does not possess the proper educational background nor the professional expertise to be discussing someone’s mental health. The only one that she can speak for is herself. Can we say we say click bait!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also the audacity of Marie and her enabler is that she does not possess the proper educational background nor the professional expertise to be discussing someone’s mental health. The only one that she can speak for is herself. Can we say we say click bait!
[/QUOTE]

We can. There's a lot of that going on.
And I actually like her foraged road kill bouquets -- both the enterprise and the aesthetic. Well unless its that thing of gorging at the all-you-can-drink free bar mentality.
I read here she talks about pooping and dances around in her underwear. Now that's clickbait. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a hunch. BJJ, Selmar and Andie all Dutch... I could see the Boy Wonder BJJ, pitching a TV show. Maybe that's why he returned home early this year?
Did she not say channel 4? I assumed it’s ETTC DIY again, or under the new name, is it Chateau DIY?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not only are they reading here, like you said, but by now she is taking most of her cues from us. Yesterdays content was basically scripted by Tattle, partly to refute ongoing discussions, but mostly I get the impression she's running out of ideas herself and loves to use ours, like she's always using other peoples ideas and work. What she doesn't seem to realize is that her way of executing it only confirms our wildest fantasies about the place. The moving around garbage from one shed to another without taking care of proper storage, the endless nonsense she spits out talking about going to work, without ever getting anything done...it all just ratifies her incapability. But that's okay, morons tend to dig their own graves and she will only have herself to blame when that happens, even though I feel another sob-vlog coming up on how over-worked she is from holding the high pressure cleaner.
What I don't understand is why would you try to clean tiles on videos with 5K viewers and thousands of stakeholders on whose money you depend without Googling it? Powerwashing and soaking have got to be the two methods either not mentioned or specifically warned against. The big patreons who did not freak and reconsider their donations when they saw the panelling being stashed in the guano room must be out of their minds.

It's a method used in first-aid.
I just grossed myself out, but laughed, title for the next Tattle tranche: Teabagging the Tiles.:oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone been watching the Mapperton Beggars? Their family motto 'After so many Shipwrecks' needs to be changed to 'After so much Begging' :ROFLMAO:
They're very good at the begging - they may have even received expert tuition at the Château de la Fleur Fanée School of Scrounging. Woodworm-infested paneling, a threadbare Aubusson carpet, leaks, and painting restoration (at £4,000 a time) all in one video... :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Dirty Derek's Cul & Tit Tiles...

Last edited:
  • Haha
She must delete all of the negative comments. Yes Stephanie, we get it, your father passed away. Sorry, not to sound like a cow but get over it already. How long is she going to milk ride for? And her sitting around all of the chocolates? What is she five years old? Super cringe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"Anyways" in the US is a generational slang; millennial and Gen Z speak. I hear it a lot less now that those gens have become adults.

Reactions: 4
I hope she did not soak those tiles for days as she mentioned. They will take eons of time to dry out!
The thin, square tiles they found were obviously NOT floor tiles but probably wall tiles at one time.
And the green paint that BJJ found on the tiles was obviously paint that someone got on the tiles when painting a wall near the floor tiles once upon a time.
The doors he wants to use in the new apartments are in pieces!
Obviously those 2 love birds have done very little manual labor in their life. Gosh, my boys could put a roof on a house if they needed to...and they are ALL in tech or management jobs.
BJJ's grandparents must have raised him just having tea parties by the piano...which is fine ...until you go out in the real world and need to function as a contributing member of society.

Phil should get a job at a zoo....but only at the information desk. Tell the kids the names of every stuffed animal in the gift shop! Gag me! She promised another cringe worthy Woodland Watch on Tuesday. 😝😬😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Phil should get a job at a zoo....but only at the information desk. Tell the kids the names of every stuffed animal in the gift shop! Gag me! She promised another cringe worthy Woodland Watch on Tuesday.
hopefully he takes a more Attenborough approach per my advice. Babytalk is reserved for when you're talking TO the
animals.

Reactions: 7
Time for art: sexless face in red?

I hope she did not soak those tiles for days as she mentioned. They will take eons of time to dry out!
The thin, square tiles they found were obviously NOT floor tiles but probably wall tiles at one time.
And the green paint that BJJ found on the tiles was obviously paint that someone got on the tiles when painting a wall near the floor tiles once upon a time.
The doors he wants to use in the new apartments are in pieces!
Obviously those 2 love birds have done very little manual labor in their life. Gosh, my boys could put a roof on a house if they needed to...and they are ALL in tech or management jobs.
BJJ's grandparents must have raised him just having tea parties by the piano...which is fine ...until you go out in the real world and need to function as a contributing member of society.

Phil should get a job at a zoo....but only at the information desk. Tell the kids the names of every stuffed animal in the gift shop! Gag me! She promised another cringe worthy Woodland Watch on Tuesday. 😝😬😵
Haha, that's what I thought, too. I would tell my 11 year son to either lay the table for dinner or go out and carry those tiles upstairs. And he would not choose laying the table since it's more fun to get dirty and he would be finished till dinnertime. It's ridiculous to see them. It took them 30 min just to get the gloves. What's up with people when they don't feel embarrassed to show the world that they are useless, but even earn money with this kind of work ethic?

Anyone been watching the Mapperton Beggars? Their family motto 'After so many Shipwrecks' needs to be changed to 'After so much Begging' :ROFLMAO:
They're very good at the begging - they may have even received expert tuition at the Château de la Fleur Fanée School of Scrounging. Woodworm-infested paneling, a threadbare Aubusson carpet, leaks, and painting restoration (at £4,000 a time) all in one video... :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

I read somewhere that she is 10 Mill net worth and her husband 20 Mill and this even before having become Earl. But at least they keep the house and grounds in good condition. She is hyperactive though, even though doing calming yoga all day long. 😂

I read somewhere that she is 10 Mill net worth and her husband 20 Mill and this even before having become Earl. But at least they keep the house and grounds in good condition. She is hyperactive though, even though doing calming yoga all day long. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.