The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always amazes me just how hilarious people think they are. I watched that video...forgot the name of it, Mappleton or something like that, and the MAN started forced laughing before they even started! He giggled throughout! Amazing. And people laugh throughout so many of the videos that I watch. I wish they'd just get on with the talking and stop the giggles!!!
The Mappleton woman always has a big grin on her face almost like Fanny Flasher, in this household she is not so much liked.
In videos and real life it's insecurity and the want to be positive and be loved I think that's makes people react like this.
But I noticed this in books too. I don't know if it's a translation thing. Before buying a book, I always try to take a look inside. If the protagonists in the book are almost every time answering/nodding giggling, laughing, grinning it annoys me and I don't buy the book. Have nothing against looking on the bright side of life but always grinning, not normal IMO.

Reactions: 6
Plus, she's never going to finish cleaning those tiles, because she's already had enough praise from Gangsta Grannies saying, "oh Stephanie please don't work too much".

You are so right about the patio collapsing. How come that after 16 years there she/Nick/Potts didn't realise it didn't slop towards the drains?
the mind boggles. i would have paved it yrs ago with basic paving slabs to stop the damage, then replaced them with something more fitting when money allowed

That'scontent for at least one vlog 'Cleaning the Brass Stair-rods' mmm..what can they be soaked in.....
elbow grease

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No I wasn't calling anyone out at all. I've been joking about poor people stores my whole life to make people who don't have to shop in them laugh. I was just suddenly tired of it.
This website might help explain your point for those who have never experienced this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Heresy! Princess has been a serious custodian of Lalande’s historical restoration for 15 years. There is no partying, there are no bimbos!
In the first photo with her hair curled, she looks a bit like Dolly Parton but lacking in DP's other assets!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t watch FRK‘s masterpieces anymore but I do often look at the comments, just for the odd one questioning her crazy plans for her future business. I am definitely going to watch the MM one though, and will even get some snacks and wine in. In fact, can’t wait! 🍿🍿🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I right in thinking that Walmart allow homeless people to park their cars in the car park overnight? I’m sure I read that somewhere. (I’m in UK).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Am I right in thinking that Walmart allow homeless people to park their cars in the car park overnight? I’m sure I read that somewhere. (I’m in UK).
Camper vans of snowbirds heading to or returning from Florida... Ease of parking, public bathrooms, and in store McDonald's is the magic...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.