The Chateau Diaries #309 Stephanie wastes money on the garden, the chapel, the boyfriend - all useless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny with those man, hands, eek! Explaining away the paneling ..
And Support squirrel, just tell him to shut up and go sit down ,and that no ,the word is no , he can’t use your money to have another tureen! Why can’t you just say no?
The dumbass needs to be buying stock and bonds, not bloody tureens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sod it, just cut out the middleman and be done with it and start from scratch. It's all going to collapse before much longer if she doesn't get her tit together.

View attachment 2971873

I also have a feeling that this year will be the third and final Patron day, just feel it in me waters. Lets face it they're running out of staff and safe areas there.
And patrons are asking "awkward" questions. How dare they! Some are even pulling the plug on funding her!!

Rumble, rumble. Discontent.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
e9e5cbc4-576c-4a47-9dc2-36fd5c4b2873_text.gif

be0f471d-42f6-4981-a78e-ba451b84bf28_text.gif

dorothealangevin1971
43 minutes ago
Hi Stephanie, I’ve been delighted and inspired watching many of your episodes. Thank you. In the chapel renovation I participated in the star project and am so pleased of your progress. Seeing this fundraiser working so well for you, how about funding the Grand Salon project with offering viewers to support (pun intended) the needed structural and the cosmetic update by ‘adopting a cm / or an inch of beam’ … similar to some US states where you can adopt a mile of highway to help keep it maintained. Just an idea. All the best, D.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I find it interesting that Ricardo's IG has zilch when it comes to Andrew.
BTW, I think Ricardo makes an ugly chick
View attachment 2972481
and I'm glad he cut his hair.
View attachment 2972482
Not quite what the French would call a jolie laide but not far off the mark either. Perhaps Ricky Ricardo has pulled an Angelina Ballerina and escaped the relationship? If they were legally married that could explain the sale of assets (or the hiding thereof) and both dropping off the social media radar?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why do dogs need their nails clipped? I've had dogs all my life and they've never had regular nail clips - never needed it.
Our elderly cats needed it, no longer scratching on trees etc.
My Cowboy dog despises having his paws touched so I must take him to the vet every few months, you may have walked your dogs on pavement more? Idk it is painful for the dog if they have long nails t

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those purees resemble baby food! No thanks!

I have never in my life seen anyone slice blueberries! WHY?!? I eat handfuls of them as a snack, put them in my smoothies, porridge, and even in my coleslaw (don't judge me Tartlets & Tartgents- it is yummy!) I just made a batch today, along with some potato salad (made with Duke's), and Mr. T Rex smoked chicken on the grill. (I jest that I live on the "most delicious street" because on weekend mornings whilst walking the pups, it smells like bacon, onions and peppers, pancakes, sausages and potatoes, and in afternoon, it smells like wood smoke and barbequed meats.)

But, I will have you all know that whilst in the pool today, I did not wear eye nor face masks! Nor have I ever in the pool! :ROFLMAO: (I do have some, I keep them in the freezer next to the popsicles- popsicles when sitting on a floatie are okay, face masks are not!)

@Lochness Monster - your avatar slays me!!! 😅
Blueberry cole slaw, my idea of a parTAY.
Srsly, purees. The only thing I can think of is this by now passé thing of a stacked entree, something on the bottom, some kind of topping, your meat, sauce and garnish making a little tower on the plate. The idea being you get a taste of everything in every bite. (Not my thing a tall. I'd be eating soup or stew in a much cheaper and BETTER restaurant if that's what I wanted. May I recommend Los Tres Cochinitos in the scariest part of LA I ever visited, Pacific Coast Highway through the oil rigs? Including the neighborhoods all the gangsters I was talking to lived in. Why is that lady walking down the sidewalk in Daisy Dukes and thigh-high PVC boots? Literally the only pedestrian I ever saw on the PCH. Order the cesinas de res, beef jerky like the angels make in heaven.)
So, adding a layer of flavor to your stacked food with a puree. That's my theory of what's going on with the purees.
IMHO, it was a bad idea and I think its time is over. (Checking Gordon Ramsay's plating -- he's an Instagram ho too.)
Nope. Gordon isn't doing that. Only that wannabe Gordon on Restaurant Impossible is still doing it.
Screen Shot 2024-06-03 at 2.53.10 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2972763
View attachment 2972746

dorothealangevin1971
43 minutes ago
Hi Stephanie, I’ve been delighted and inspired watching many of your episodes. Thank you. In the chapel renovation I participated in the star project and am so pleased of your progress. Seeing this fundraiser working so well for you, how about funding the Grand Salon project with offering viewers to support (pun intended) the needed structural and the cosmetic update by ‘adopting a cm / or an inch of beam’ … similar to some US states where you can adopt a mile of highway to help keep it maintained. Just an idea. All the best, D.
Do these fans not realize how much $$ she gets each MONTH?!?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
warning signs of a cult

Leader is always right
Criticism of leader or questioning leader is deemed persecution
anything the leader does is justified no matter how harmful
the leader is the only source of truth everyone else in lying
followers must be blindly devoted to the leader and never question them
the members don't recognise they're in a cult

sound like Fanny and Brenda not so funky Gibbon

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If the Puffs have separated / divorced Ricardo will need half of all their assets…
Hence selling stuff off to settle things,
---
How old is this photo of Amaury? It looks like he is in his original workshop that was organised and tidy and clean not the mess of junk and dust we saw more recently.
Fanny must have taken ages to find a shot of him smiling too…
The first photo is the original workshop. The clue is in the yellow tool behind him to our right. The other pictures are from the hot mess he was forced into. In one of those pictures you can see that same tool sitting in the old horse boxes full of junk. I still think that move was Fanny punishing him for beginning to strain against his bonds.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
After watching the DDay chateau vlog of the Fleuries I just imagined the characters in the various Chateauverse vlogs and deciding who I would want in my Army ... Defo Nick Moon, Nick Tree, Yanis, Mick Petherick, Rick, Billster, Simon, Duncan, Dan, Calvin, Brian, Cameron, Phillip Fleurie, Marie L & Anton. No chance Snorts, Fanny, Scot man, Amuary, FRK, Cat, Mummy, Two Tonne, TonTon, Davey, Hanni, Sadie, Mo, Ryan, Viv, Simon, Potts, Baghead. Consider Annalise, Anna Fleurie, Michael Petherick, Percy, Grant.
I could include Grant and Amuary and maybe Ton Ton and Percy.

• Haha
Looks like someone has a new novel to be published this November. Transactional visit? Another book about a charlatan? Will the charlatan wear a yellow Zara dress, be a former opera singer, and have a tiny status dog that she rubs all over her face and head? Hmmmmmm. Will Ruthie and Snorty tango?
View attachment 2972058
I guess "Ice Retreat" is in reference to the shithole with no heating.
---
Maybe Ricardo took British citizenship after marriage?
Idk how long they've been married but it's not a forgone conclusion that the partner will get nationality. There is a process. And the government can still say no.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So how people work at the garden? Even the Ukrainian refugee is working there while on holiday. I was just thinkingvthe price on those veggies is pretty high when you count in the labour, water, fertilizer. And when u consider they still shop at the supermarket for vegetables. And as a Nordic person the veggies in France are practically free they are so cheap.
No, she saves money by not watering.
Again, Fanny, where is the gardeners' tea room you promised Dan, now you have Ombeline, Kirstie and the cute French trucker back there?

• Heart
So Fanny bought the paneling from La Tour d' Argent and still expects people to pay for all her farmhouse , travel and the darn church!
I would say it was a pretty penny as there would be so much interest in this restaurant auction.
My husband and I have eaten there and I would not be surprised if they got the Duck Press too!!!
Even if I liked panelling and wanted to panel a bedroom with it, I wouldn't buy restaurant panelling that's been soaking up cigarette smoke and fish and old beer stink and lardon grease for a hundred years. Tour d'Argent, is that the one where they pressed the very rare roasted ducks out and served the juice? A hundred years of eau de duck juice for the Chambre Perse. Sweet dreams.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Even if I liked panelling and wanted to panel a bedroom with it, I wouldn't buy restaurant panelling that's been soaking up cigarette smoke and fish and old beer stink and lardon grease for a hundred years. Tour d'Argent, is that the one where they pressed the very rare roasted ducks out and served the juice? A hundred years of eau de duck juice for the Chambre Perse. Sweet dreams.
That’s the one!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.