The Chateau Diaries #309 Stephanie wastes money on the garden, the chapel, the boyfriend - all useless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if I liked panelling and wanted to panel a bedroom with it, I wouldn't buy restaurant panelling that's been soaking up cigarette smoke and fish and old beer stink and lardon grease for a hundred years. Tour d'Argent, is that the one where they pressed the very rare roasted ducks out and served the juice? A hundred years of eau de duck juice for the Chambre Perse. Sweet dreams.
bloody guests are so hungry they'll be licking the walls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2972763
View attachment 2972746

dorothealangevin1971
43 minutes ago
Hi Stephanie, I’ve been delighted and inspired watching many of your episodes. Thank you. In the chapel renovation I participated in the star project and am so pleased of your progress. Seeing this fundraiser working so well for you, how about funding the Grand Salon project with offering viewers to support (pun intended) the needed structural and the cosmetic update by ‘adopting a cm / or an inch of beam’ … similar to some US states where you can adopt a mile of highway to help keep it maintained. Just an idea. All the best, D.
Next...sponsor a newt for the lake restoration! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Where are my manners! It's PRIDE MONTH!!
Happiness and love to all who celebrate!

1717452401643.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
NormanCay74
6 hours ago
Who's paying for the Porsche, neither of you work, is it the Patreons?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮DUMP ACCOUNT
@Sparrowdean
1 hour ago
Don't be so impertinent; they both clearly work. Furthermore, if they do decide to purchase the Porsche from Andrew, it'll be none of your business how it's paid for.
---
@karenlynn7731
7 hours ago
I am confused about the new paneling. Didn't Amaury spend hours & hours custom sizing paneling for the GS? Paneling that is now in a storage container? Also, I have never known a dog that enjoyed being lifted in the air. Why do y'all do that? Since you took Lancelot to the vet I am surprised that you did not record that. I am sure that everyone that is concerned for his eyesight would appreciate the reassurance.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮DUMP ACCOUNT PHILIP
@LaReynedEpee
6 hours ago
We had a dog, a bearded collie, who used to enjoy being picked up so that he could watch what was going on in the street outside

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Now now Pekey, if Camus can imagine Sisyphus being happy trying to roll the boulder uphill every day for eternity. We too must imagine Marie being happy slaving away for two/three evenings a week.
Remember, Lalande is her happy place, even if it's more toxic than Chernobyl.
Oh dear I did forget ComtesseRose ...... LaLaLande is her Happy Place !!! :)
That's until it collapses in a mound of rubble! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@YM-rt1jy🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮DUMP ACCOUNT
9 hours ago
Are they your 75 euros dinner ? Look appetizing.

@johngraham8794
3 hours ago
Surely not 75 euro for a meal..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@missmartylynn
18 hours ago
Chihuahuas, as with any small friendly dog, want to be part of the action. While it is incredibly important that they stay connected to the ground, it might be less distracting to put him in his shoulder carrier for when you're in conversation. It's calmer and less wearing on his little legs and will make his back and legs last longer as he grows old. Just a tip from a long time owner

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮DUMP ACCOUNT

@rubyklumpenhower9491
13 hours ago
@missmartylynn, You do realize that Lancelot is a praque ratter, not a chihuahua?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Potty in the shitoo!
1717453888295.png

The Before & After of our Chapel Renovation so far | Michael sees it for the first time this year!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Whew, I’m exhausted. I just reported every single CD for harassment and cyberbullying in the comments. Took an hour to get them all. Damn I need a drink! Time for a Makers Mark Old Fashioned. Maybe a nap as well!🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Chapter and Verse from Fanny regarding the Grand Salon, beam and upper floor removal, Billster and Team have done that in his Convent vlogs in a few episodes because the know what hard work is. Amuary is null and void now he should up sticks to South France to be with his Mum and Dad and take Natti with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Potty in the shitoo!
View attachment 2973025
The Before & After of our Chapel Renovation so far | Michael sees it for the first time this year!
one thing I say, at least (some of) the money went to something good and it is amazing to see what it used to look like
on the other hand it is a pity that it is a private chapel and it will be hidden from the majority of people

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't eat radishes but learned on TV programme yesterday that they grow from seed to harvesting in 30 days.

If you gently pushed FRK'S meals into a quadrant on the plate it would barely cover the quarter.
It's common knowledge amongst gardeners that radishes are a starter plant for novice gardeners.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's official. Fanny and Snort's spending spree around Loire Valley brocantes during Sarah and Shrek's hen/stag celebrations is the worst rated Chateau Diaries vlog ever.

As of my posting here, it has 1,818 dislikes. Out of a total combined 13,866 likes/dislikes, this amounts to a 13.1% disapproval rating.
all-time most hated.JPG
Poor Ratso!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why do dogs need their nails clipped? I've had dogs all my life and they've never had regular nail clips - never needed it.
Our elderly cats needed it, no longer scratching on trees etc.
If they are running around on concrete they file their own nails. Indoor doggies don't get much of a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.