The Chateau Diaries #309 Stephanie wastes money on the garden, the chapel, the boyfriend - all useless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder…the girandoles (to be placed either side of the altar in the chapel) apparently came from “a guest” who had bought them sight unseen at auction but they weren’t right for “her apartment”. She “gave them” to SJ and the prancing twerp. With arrival of the sight unseen panelling, I do wonder if the wall lights were from the same auction!

There are more than a few wall lights in the Tour d’Argent catalogue but I’ve not looked at them properly. Other than the ones Philip was showing off having four branches arms, it’s quite hard to get a clear picture of them in the Chapel let-there-be-light vlog.

Re the panelling that’s going to adorn Chambre Perse, my immediate reaction (apart from the sense of spending 4,500€) was dimensions and how the panelling was going to work, particularly as there are quite large empty sections which need fabric/whatever to be inserted. I can’t see how the panelling will work, given the available wall space plus window and door positions they* will be working with.

* obviously that should read Armoire.
It will not.
It is the wrong scale completely. Look at the doors of the panelling compared to the dolls house dump door.
There are not enough panels either.
It’s just madness and a way to spend money. Maybe Shrek will Digitalise something to fill the spaces.
Any money saved in the wood will go to Amaurys wages to play jig saw with the pieces available.
Snorts quickly placed one of Percy Daddy’s paintings on the side table , yes we saw the manipulation Snorts.
The panels cost at least £1500 each.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Snorts had better beware; that's a fortaste of what the future is going to be like for him: being angrily put down by his 80 year old mummy who realises just how much of her money he's wasted on buying dinner services they have never used as they have no friends left. She'll be yelling abuse at him just as her mummy did to her and Gerry. Enjoy your future life, Philip. You would have been better off remaining as a waiter in The Netherlands, and fondling your grandparents' porcelain.
---

I think it's probably true to say that Annelise is not being paid for her waitress duties, more fool her, go home and make them do it themselves.
An expression I believe totally.
“Marry for money and you earn every cent of it”
Snorts should be very mindful of this truism. 😉😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
An expression I believe totally.
“Marry for money and you earn every cent of it”
Snorts should be very mindful of this truism. 😉😎
I believe Snorty’s personalized credo may be “ Marry for porcelain, change the will/be added to real estate deeds/ become beneficiary of a life insurance policy, then buy the arsenic for “ darling” Stephanie’s Fortnum and Mason tea to serve to her every morning in bed and intensify bromance with Pottie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The head office address listed for Westcliffe company is the address for the home that they purchased in Berry, France and renovated. The links are listed above. I believe they purchased the property in France after the company was formed. The purpose of the company is similar to the 5 Oaks Company that the Richmonds formed to restore their UK home and dissolved after the sale of the home. I bet their new home in the south of France was purchased under the name if a newly formed construction based company.
They certainly appear to be liquidising assets, the house in France, the apartment in King Street, perhaps the attempted sale of the Porsche to Fanny. The current apartment in Westcliffe Rd doesn't appear to be for sale - it was bought for £260,000 in 2018. Value estimated at £321,595.
[/QUOTE]
If he's liquidizing assets you can be sure his little friend has moved on to greener pastures... wonder if he took the dogs?
---
They certainly appear to be liquidising assets, the house in France, the apartment in King Street, perhaps the attempted sale of the Porsche to Fanny. The current apartment in Westcliffe Rd doesn't appear to be for sale - it was bought for £260,000 in 2018. Value estimated at £321,595.
I think it is likely they sold the porsche to Fanny if they indeed sold their home in France. If I recall correctly, I believe the last time Andrew was at the dump was in mid to late October, 2023?
[/QUOTE]
Maybe he left it with Ten Ton for safe keeping, then things got dire and Fanny bought it for way under value or took the lease with no cash to them... which would explain them deleting everything regarding Fanny...

• Heart
My memory of the room is that it’s not large enough to cover the walls of Chambre Perse. The ceiling is also quite a bit taller. If she’s planning on filling in missing panels with the same style scenic papers those will start at €100 per square meter. If she needs to make up paneling above or below to fit I don’t see Amaury being willing. Unless he makes a deal with the devil to keep her out of southern France. We all know it’s unlikely Fanny would honor it anyway.
What a bloody 'puzzle pieces' botch job that place will be if it ever gets finished... such a joke.
It will not.
It is the wrong scale completely. Look at the doors of the panelling compared to the dolls house dump door.
There are not enough panels either.
It’s just madness and a way to spend money. Maybe Shrek will Digitalise something to fill the spaces.
Any money saved in the wood will go to Amaurys wages to play jig saw with the pieces available.
Snorts quickly placed one of Percy Daddy’s paintings on the side table , yes we saw the manipulation Snorts.
The panels cost at least £1500 each.
Fanny is going to try something new--in lieu of Annemarie--that will make installation of the paneling in the Chambre Perse go more smoothly and quickly. She'll just use magic.

c'est magique ..JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe he left it with Ten Ton for safe keeping, then things got dire and Fanny bought it for way under value or took the lease with no cash to them... which would explain them deleting everything regarding Fanny...
If they had to sell the car for some reason or another, wouldn't Fanny proudly state on her vlog that she is such a good person by helping her friends in need by selflessly buying their car?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OAK TREE BARNS LTD.
Learn more about OAK TREE BARNS LTD.. Check the company's details for free and view the Companies House information, company documents and list of directors.

UK - England - Suffolk - Babergh - South Cosford - South Cosford - IP7 6

Company details
9 BYFORD COURT CROCKATT ROAD, HADLEIGH, IPSWICH, SUFFOLK, ENGLAND, IP7 6RD
There are 49 other companies on this address.

Company type: Private Limited Company
Company number: 04264282
Company status: Active
country of origin: United Kingdom
incorporation date: 2001.08.03
last member list: 2016.04.30
has UK establishment: No
has appointments: Yes
in liquidation: No
Nature of Business:
  • 41202 - Construction of domestic buildings
Previous names:

Company OAK TREE BARNS LTD. is a Private Limited Company, registration number 04264282, established in United Kingdom on the 3. August 2001. The company is now active. The company has been in business for 22 years and 10 months. This company used to be called OAK GRANGE HOXNE LTD., THE DEPPERHAUGH LTD.. The company is based on 9 BYFORD COURT CROCKATT ROAD, HADLEIGH, IPSWICH, SUFFOLK, ENGLAND, IP7 6RD. Business of the company OAK TREE BARNS LTD. by SIC and NACE code is "41202 - Construction of domestic buildings". We do not have any company documents available to download yet. The latest accounts are filed up to 2022.08.31. The latest annual return was filed up to 2023.04.08
Oak tree barns ltd was dissolved in February of this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What I do not get is how Fanny can stand having him around her all the time. Don’t kill me now fellow tattlers she is by far the better of the two. In my opinion she is o.k looking. On the other hand he is so bleeping girlie and creepy to look at. With his big head ,horrible receding hairline and his skinny tooth pick legs how can she possibly be attracted to him. He does not work and his forte seems to be setting a table and buying tit. Not that looks are everything but his whole demeanor is strange. Ever notice how he is not seen in bathing trunks even at the spa the idiot was lying on the lounge fully clothed with just a face mask on. Can someone explain the attraction. Please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Someone is getting desperate. Looks like Stephanie has done some serious ass kissing. Stephanie is definitely out of content. Will she finally interview Ruthless writer on video about her latest novel in an attempt at damage control and to provide content Or will they reenact the dancing in the bookstore over the displays of the book?…… only 4 chairs for breakfast guests?
They threw in the (20 year old) towel and left when the 75 euro meal came out the night before. She's down to the dregs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The name Westcliffe comes from the name of the road where they currently appear to live in Stockport. The King Street apartment in Southport may be part of their portfolio.
The head office address listed for Westcliffe company is the address for the home that they purchased in Berry, France and renovated. The links are listed above. I believe they purchased the property in France after the company was formed. The purpose of the company is similar to the 5 Oaks Company that the Richmonds formed to restore their UK home and dissolved after the sale of the home. I bet their new home in the south of France was purchased under the name if a newly formed construction based company.

I wonder which house they own on Westcliffe in Stockport. ( under a company name, their names or Anne Lymath’s name, Andrew ). Andrew also has a sister I believe that may have appeared in the video when they went to Versailles?

The King street apartment was the address for Andrew when the Lymath company was active prior to being dissolved in 2020.It was featured in a magazine article ( i believe kikigee posted it a while ago, Andrew mentioned that his cousin help with the kitchen? And I believe the speculation here was that Amaiury did the work, and they somehow be related to Andrew?)
[/QUOTE]
Makes you wonder if Mama Puff’s maiden name was Anne Jarvis, possibly Anne Richmond?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like someone has a new novel to be published this November. Transactional visit? Another book about a charlatan? Will the charlatan wear a yellow Zara dress, be a former opera singer, and have a tiny status dog that she rubs all over her face and head? Hmmmmmm. Will Ruthie and Snorty tango?
EB8B87EA-9AEC-4F3C-9EF6-1CB8F9A693DB.png

• Haha
  • Heart
What I do not get is how Fanny can stand having him around her all the time. Don’t kill me now fellow tattlers she is by far the better of the two. In my opinion she is o.k looking. On the other hand he is so bleeping girlie and creepy to look at. With his big head ,horrible receding hairline and his skinny tooth pick legs how can she possibly be attracted to him. He does not work and his forte seems to be setting a table and buying tit. Not that looks are everything but his whole demeanor is strange. Ever notice how he is not seen in bathing trunks even at the spa the idiot was lying on the lounge fully clothed with just a face mask on. Can someone explain the attraction. Please.
She must realise how damaging he is to her brand. Allowing for the deleted comments (which I assume she has seen) the message is coming through loud and clear in her comments. Her original friendship groups must have said something about him to her before they disappeared. Given that she dropped Teabag when it became clear that his tacky lifestyle could be a problem for her and now the disappearance of the Puffs, why on earth would she keep up the pretence? It sounds to me that she might be afraid to get rid of him. Coersive control?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She must realise how damaging he is to her brand. Allowing for the deleted comments (which I assume she has seen) the message is coming through loud and clear in her comments. Her original friendship groups must have said something about him to her before they disappeared. Given that she dropped Teabag when it became clear that his tacky lifestyle could be a problem for her and now the disappearance of the Puffs, why on earth would she keep up the pretence? It sounds to me that she might be afraid to get rid of him. Coersive control?
Nosy, controlling Phillip know where all the skeletons are hidden.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Permasmiles flog showed they didn't get the tureen for free they agreed to buy it
---

No people in Europe don't drink when pregnant
There may not have been alcohol in that cocktail.
---
View attachment 2971745
View attachment 2971748
View attachment 2971753
View attachment 2971657
18th CENTURY PANELLING FOR THE CHATEAU!!!
CHATEAU DE LA LANDE
Premiered Apr 15, 2021
In one of our most exciting weeks, dreams comes true as stunning 18th century panelling arrives at the Chateau de Lalande to be installed in the Grand Salon... Thank you to my wonderful patrons who have made this happen ❤ ❤ ❤

👇
The start of the Grand Salon...
Nov 18, 2021
View attachment 2971777
View attachment 2971758
View attachment 2971648

View attachment 2971662
Revealing the Panelling for our BEST Bedroom Project + Explaining the Problems with the Grand Salon!
CHÂTEAU DE LA LANDE
Premiered 9 hours ago
🌟 Please go to https://shop.chateaudelalande.com to adopt a star and help save the chapel! 🌟

It will never happen. 💣
THREE YEARS... and now it's going in a seacan for years... smh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
157 signatures, plenty of shares and a petition strength of 7 out of 10.
All the talk about the vet is BS. I would believe it halfway through when I saw the zombie green eye stain in Ratso's eye every vet would administer first. (That would make a splendid vlog Fanny! ) I remember that they couldn't get his worming right before travelling! BTW, dogs are taken to the vet not only in France Fanny!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.