The Chateau Diaries #309 Stephanie wastes money on the garden, the chapel, the boyfriend - all useless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t there a discussion on raising the ceiling of the grand salon?. I thought that would make the floor of the bedrooms above higher. I dss as not kept up. I thought she was waiting for another report from the engineer/architect as Philip and Stephanie were displeased with his designs.
I wonder if it would be cheaper to just build a new grand salon on the tennis court.
Then maybe they could add a grande staircase! Concrete stairs do not a chateau make...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just have to laugh at the pregnancy speculations surrounding LaLande! First it was Nati, now it's Annaleise! Who's next? We know Fanny's too old unless she does a fake pregnancy which is not beyond her. Perhaps Marie? Pavlina? Let's see who starts to wear loose garments and hold their belly a la Markle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, that’s rather gripping. Ricardo seems to have changed his surname to Richard’s only and dropped his own for the Annekant registration. They were calling themselves Andrew and Ricardo Leon-Lymath in a 2018 magazine interview. His nationality has changed, too! In the 2015 registration of one of the short-lived companies (dissolved 2016), he was Guatemalan. His name on that registration was Ricardo Leon Monterosso. Both registrations say September 1986 for d.o.b. It has to be the same person, surely?

Curiouser and curiouser. Everything about those two chaps shouts dodgy AF.
So he's putting everything under Ricardo's name now because his name is dirt in any industry? Poor Ricardo thinks he's hit the jackpot..

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Makes you wonder if Mama Puff’s maiden name was Anne Jarvis, possibly Anne Richmond?!?
No mention of a Jarvis or Richmond on her FB page. I somehow don't see Anne or her FB contacts being Isobelle or Two-ton's "cup of tea."

• Heart
Well the crazies got their way, I've been blocked on the Gibbons FB page for agreeing with that poor lady.

They all deserve to be committed, bigots.

BRENDA YOU'RE A bleeping OLD WITCH!
Just for my own edification (big word meaning shits and giggles) is there anyway to way to get Fakebook to shut down Brenda’s group? Perhaps proof of toxicity?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What I do not get is how Fanny can stand having him around her all the time. Don’t kill me now fellow tattlers she is by far the better of the two. In my opinion she is o.k looking. On the other hand he is so bleeping girlie and creepy to look at. With his big head ,horrible receding hairline and his skinny tooth pick legs how can she possibly be attracted to him. He does not work and his forte seems to be setting a table and buying tit. Not that looks are everything but his whole demeanor is strange. Ever notice how he is not seen in bathing trunks even at the spa the idiot was lying on the lounge fully clothed with just a face mask on. Can someone explain the attraction. Please.
Fanny cannot explain.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Sounds like someone's got a large tax bill to pay and IR aren't willing to make a deal. Do we think he will run? Back to where Ricardo is from! No extradition.
Has Ricardo already left. He appears to be in France sans Andrew. Ricardo seems to style himself as a male actor. Maybe he should be with Snorts.
[/QUOTE]
Snorts doesn't have any money.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Snorts is a terrible dog owner.

It was obvious what he was doing here. Absolutely disgusting.
---
So he's putting everything under Ricardo's name now because his name is dirt in any industry? Poor Ricardo thinks he's hit the jackpot..
More lies.
Ricardo is British, I don’t think so, and he is just using Lymath here not Leon Lymath.
Companies house is notoriously slow but this has all been done recently so no excuses for requiring correction.
They are most definitely fiddling the books.
How typical they are/ were friends of the Jarvis clan.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Snorts is a terrible dog owner.

It was obvious what he was doing here. Absolutely disgusting.
---

More lies.
Ricardo is British, I don’t think so, and he is just using Lymath here not Leon Lymath.
Companies house is notoriously slow but this has all been done recently so no excuses for requiring correction.
They are most definitely fiddling the books.
How typical they are/ were friends of the Jarvis clan.
Maybe Ricardo took British citizenship after marriage?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I did the Normandy beaches in 2017 and came back in awe of those brave men who landed on those beaches or took Pegasus bridge.
One of my Great Nonnos was at the battle of Normandy and made it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
After watching the DDay chateau vlog of the Fleuries I just imagined the characters in the various Chateauverse vlogs and deciding who I would want in my Army ... Defo Nick Moon, Nick Tree, Yanis, Mick Petherick, Rick, Billster, Simon, Duncan, Dan, Calvin, Brian, Cameron, Phillip Fleurie, Marie L & Anton. No chance Snorts, Fanny, Scot man, Amuary, FRK, Cat, Mummy, Two Tonne, TonTon, Davey, Hanni, Sadie, Mo, Ryan, Viv, Simon, Potts, Baghead. Consider Annalise, Anna Fleurie, Michael Petherick, Percy, Grant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh, that’s rather gripping. Ricardo seems to have changed his surname to Richard’s only and dropped his own for the Annekant registration. They were calling themselves Andrew and Ricardo Leon-Lymath in a 2018 magazine interview. His nationality has changed, too! In the 2015 registration of one of the short-lived companies (dissolved 2016), he was Guatemalan. His name on that registration was Ricardo Leon Monterosso. Both registrations say September 1986 for d.o.b. It has to be the same person, surely?

Curiouser and curiouser. Everything about those two chaps shouts dodgy AF.
Ricardo is also older than he looks, at least imo. There’s a FB post of his 30th birthday party in September 2017.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I can't ever remember a tureen being used for anything. They don't serve soup in tureens and for her main course, they usually plonk everything on each plate together. If they just put the protein on the plate, it would be even more evident that it's such a small portion and if they put soup or anything else, such as vegetables in tureens (as many people would if they have guests), they would have to have much more, rather than just three peas and half a carrot each! They definitely do not need any tureens which will never be used, just as the countless dinner services are unnecessary. For the few guests they have, they only really need two, or three services, at the most, so that they are covered in the case of any breakages. In any case, they really don't even need that as they have so few guests at any one time. The same goes for glasses, vases, cutlery, tablecloths, and napkins. They are purely indulging their impulse to spend and acquire. Hardly any of it is necessary and it looks very bad in this day and age when so many people are in need in this world.
Pretty sure there's more on the top shelf of the dishpit.. They don't have room for more, this will go on the floor of Nutti's old office.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I cannot get over how terrible this presentation is on that entrée plate (never mind the ingredients !).
Maybe the Chef is colour blind?
Such a confusing and unappealing heap of textures and colours, haphazardly [don't you just LOVE this word? 🥰] piled on a plate with "matching decor", and no, the "jambon rose" does NOT save it! o_O ...Sorry, Marie, maybe it tastes wonderful, what do I know!☺😇
Floral Road Kill aka Food Plate Kill . Her slaughtering techniques are transferable .

• Haha
Did anyone else notice the joke between F and S re narcissists? They then looked at each other and giggled. That was one of the in jokes aimed at Tattle. Ths has happend before between them and with Kat. The knowing looks between the dump crew, and then the giggling, give it away! It is rather like school children having an in joke about their teacher.
I see Annelise is now having to serve at table as Amaury and Nati have had enough of it and F and S think they are above waiting at table although that is the only thing Snorts is really experienced at doing.
He even fluffed the 'joke' up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How pretentious is she?

After a four week cooking course in England she goes to a farmhouse in rural France and, as only an arrogant and silly creature would, she “deconstructed” (i.e. destroyed) the most traditional Italian dessert…

That drawing, there, in that moment in time, is the representation of all Marie’s problems… she doesn’t know who she is, where she is and what she is doing.
Never a truer word spoken about FRK. Her sheer misplaced arrogance is going to bite her in the backside every time. She will leave the dump as soon as she gets another hare-brained idea to become ‘whatever’ she wrongly thinks she will next excel at. I’d love to have half of her confidence at anything.

The resentment she is showing Fanny is immediately on display whenever the pink phone is shoved in her face (usually when plating up her Food Kill ) Also she must truly loathe Trixie, who gets all the treats from restaurants to endless shopping and Chelsea Flower Show tickets. Mind you, let’s not blame her for that.

It will all end in tears for Marie and Tattlers knew it the day she returned (each time) .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
What I do not get is how Fanny can stand having him around her all the time. Don’t kill me now fellow tattlers she is by far the better of the two. In my opinion she is o.k looking. On the other hand he is so bleeping girlie and creepy to look at. With his big head ,horrible receding hairline and his skinny tooth pick legs how can she possibly be attracted to him. He does not work and his forte seems to be setting a table and buying tit. Not that looks are everything but his whole demeanor is strange. Ever notice how he is not seen in bathing trunks even at the spa the idiot was lying on the lounge fully clothed with just a face mask on. Can someone explain the attraction. Please.
I noticed everyone was in the pool in the evening after dinner, no Fanny & Snorts, but when it was empty in the morning/day they went in alone... such Killjoys..and anti socials..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.