The Chateau Diaries #309 Stephanie wastes money on the garden, the chapel, the boyfriend - all useless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do have good ankles. So I've been told by admirers!
---

Oh dear. This is not good. That is Sara, I take it? Maybe I'm out of touch, or Canadians do things differently, but I don't think that is the case in either scenario. Why, why, why are they all so desperate to hang on to Despicable fanny? She is no role model. FOR ANYTHING. She is a truly hideous person inside and out. She is no-ones friend. She is only happy when she is ridiculing and deriding someone.
It's not a Canadian thing - it's all just damn warped and that entire bizarre weekend engagement party renders me speechless. None of this bodes well for the pending nuptials.
Bride of Gothic Chucky should be the theme of Fanny & Snorty's wedding
1717195854393.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In the shot taken from behind Fanny when dancing, it seriously looks as if he's dancing with a blow up doll.. She often looks like one of those dolls, I think it's the way she stands and her posture
It's very obvious that neither Fanny nor Phiphi has had any kind of athletic training. Neither one are connected to their bodies, they don't move gracefully at all in any situation. We've all seen how Phiphi runs and we've seen how Fanny tries to dance. There is no muscle memory there. Fanny's legs are really quite ugly because they have no shape, they're just skinny. Her thighs in particular look weak and flaccid. The only exercise they get is going up and down the stairs a few times per day.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@oliverpavic275
2 hours ago
Less of Viv please!
emoji_u1f634.png

@mychristmasemporium5927
7 hours ago
You still have Andrew’s car?

@robertrepenning4752
48 minutes ago
Does Lancelot have an eye injury or infection? He looks terribly uncomfortable with his left eye. It looks like it was watering too.

portialipton
9 hours ago
I think Lancelot needs to go to the vet. His squinting may be a corneal infection.

@bradg7373
50 minutes ago
Poor Lancelot definitely having some eye problems. Vet time

@Anyone4music
7 hours ago
Lancelot has a SERIOUS EYE PROBLEM ! He's had it for a while now and nobody seems to notice

Store-bought comments that appeared after Phillips dancing was criticize in a title forUm. So predictable.
@kimmahu6868
3 hours ago
Phillip is quite a good dancer

deborahdorsett3678
37 minutes ago7
Who knew Phillip is such a good dancer? So much fun! Thanks for sharing

@jyjyjojojyjy
7 hours ago
Wow, Philipp is such a good dancer!

@MachasDaughter
8 hours ago
Phillip’s shopping addiction on full display.

Loser Snorts and Stephanie, lying and tag teaming each other, being snarky, and attacking viewers Who pay for their gluttonous lifestyle

user-zc3pt5oh6r
10 hours ago
Is Philip's trousers tight enough

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Snarky response by Stephanie about her gay fake fiancé.
@TheChateauDiaries

9 hours ago
Believe me, he has tighter ones…

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
LaReynedEpee Loser cast member, gay fake fiancé Phillip being his usual bitchy self.
11 hours ago
It seems "Lancelot's sore eyes" are the "There's only one dog" of this channel

@annamariamiele5682
16 hours ago
Sorry but these gatherings are a bit decadent.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 someone is touching about being a perpetual drunkard .
@LaReynedEpee
12 hours ago
Blimey, it's a party for a couple's impending nuptials thrown by a friend, are they not allowed to celebrate?

sarahfox3312
16 hours ago
Lancelot looks like his eyes are a bit irritated and he’s having trouble keeping them open… or bored

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee loser Philip
12 hours ago
It was explained in the vlog he was sleepy from being disturbed by the other dog in the house

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 shittiest dog owner and pathological liar, Stephanie.
TheChateauDiaries

9 hours ago
He was exhausted and isn’t as keen on brocanting as Philip His eyes are fine, he has blocked tear ducts which could be fixed by surgery but the vet doesn’t think we should put him through that as he’s not bothered by it

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee philip tag teams in the lies.
5 hours ago
@TheChateauDiaries Thanks for the explanation. One person was hysterically insisting he had "severe conjunctivitis" I've had mild conjunctivitis and it was bloody agony, if he had that you'd really know all about it!!

@kathleenjennings9088
18 hours ago
Just watching your video, and I wanted to let you know that sir Lancelot has unfortunately scratched his cornea (eye). You can tell because he is having a hard time opening his eye, and seems to be quite uncomfortable.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 crappy dog owner Philip complaining about having to take care of dog, such an inconvenience. Call Phillip ragging the poor dog by its collar across the dump. He should never be allowed to own any animal ever. Far too drunk, selfish, , negligent, and cheap.
@LaReynedEpee
12 hours ago
If he had that, believe me, he'd be crying non stop.

@sammaybery3067
18 hours ago
Poor dog. He can barely open his eye, and you’re fussing over plates.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Philip, gaslighting viewers, trying to change the storyline, with smoke and mirrors, trying to change the narrative from the dogs, swollen painful eye. He is trying to cover up being a crappy dog owner.

@LaReynedEpee
12 hours ago
Watch it again, it was explained he was tired from being awake due to disturbance from the other dog in the house.

@Lisl021990
18 hours ago
I don’t understand why the dog must be carried in a bag.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 live by Philip that the dog cannot walk far. We have seen a video for video of Stephanie, walking the dog for too long in the woods at the dump. Just another lie..

@LaReynedEpee
12 hours ago
Because he's a small dog and walking long distances is too much for him?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Whoops! Stephanie let out the real reason why the dog is in a bag that is way too small for him for hours at a time. You can’t interfere with the shopping attics and their agenda.

@mireille4751
9 hours ago
You can’t enter shops with animals who could jump and break anything

@annefereday1293
20 hours ago
I noticed Lancelot was squinting in the car - thought at first it might be sun glare however it was getting worse when indoors - vet asap

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 repeating their made up life last excuse for the dogs injured, infected, painful eye. Trying to creat chais and using smoke and mirrors, to try to cover up their shameful, neglectful failure to care of the dog appropriately.
@LaReynedEpee
12 hours ago
They said he was sleepy from being up half the night, that's all

colleenwilliams1452
22 hours ago
Is there a spare small room which Phillip can decorate and store some of his treasures

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 useless grifter loser Phillip takes offense.
@LaReynedEpee
12 hours ago
@user-lz3bc3qe7g He's nearly 30, for pete's sake, not a little boy.

@yongnambang6735
22 hours ago
Lancelot’s right eye is swollen! You can use saline solution or go to the vet please

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮phi phi continues to gaslight, and Mark viewers who paid for his lifestyle.
@LaReynedEpee
12 hours ago
Weird, there's other people saying his left eye is weepy. Maybe it's neither and he's just pulled a long-nighter as we were told in the vlog.

@lindablackmore
23 hours ago
I'm sick of seeing vacations and shopping sprees. I want to see projects getting done and caught up and I don't mean the Chapel or wallpaper being put up!
……..
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Loser Phillip,goes on attack against a viewer that helps to supoort his shopping addiction.
@LaReynedEpee
12 hours ago
@AncoraImparo12387 Who says this person is a patron? If so, she can address it easily there, or stop contributing. Nobody needs to watch, pay, or anything, if they don't want to. But some just love to have something or someone to grinch at

@Mina-A
23 hours ago (edited)
Lancelot is so tired! He can barely open his eyes.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Loser bully Phillip,hides behind one ofhis many fake accounts amd attackers yet another viewer, trying to hide the obvious neglect by the gruesome twosome and the damage likely caused to Ratso’s eyes by ignoring his long-standing eye ulceration, infections, etc,
qfZ6-9vz5-K8qEFJqJpbQJYQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@LaReynedEpee
12 hours ago
@faeryvixenetc You're clearly no medical expert, because if he had a bad case of conjunctivitis, he'd be curled up and crying nonstop, not scampering and playing. Stop exaggerating.

@faeryvixenetc
2 hours ago
@LaReynedEpee and you are? ok then, a MILD case, that could worsen if he is not seen to.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Nasty bully pathological liar Phillip continues to tell lies to try to cover his ongoing neglect of Ratso.
@LaReynedEpee
2 hours ago
@faeryvixenetc I'm fine, are you? Steph has since explained he has blocked tear ducts - NOT conjunctivitis - and he could potentially have an operation, but it was decided that would put him through unnecessary stress and pain as the condition is not troubling him.

@creativecrafts9490
23 hours ago
I love your videos but i really miss watching work being done, i know its bed and breakfast time, but it would be nice to still see Amaury working or projects be done. I dont know if you moved that to a different channel and Im missing something...

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 if it is a lifestyke channel,no need for Patreon.
@LaReynedEpee
12 hours ago
Try a renovation channel instead, not a lifestyle channel, which this primarily is.

@taniwo
23 hours ago
I want to see them pick a diamond for that engagement ring not more forks and spoons.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
1. Gold is NOT her color! She looks like tit in it.
2. He's not dancing with them, he's manhandling them.
3. He looks super pleased with himself with his high kick being the highest in the chorus line.
4. I hate him.
View attachment 2967345 View attachment 2967370
View attachment 2967363 View attachment 2967347
View attachment 2967351 View attachment 2967359
View attachment 2967368
Look at his determination to be the highest kicker... the girls didn't know it was a competition and were just having fun... as real girls do.. Snorts looks like John Cleese' Ministry of Silly Walks...
---
Separated at birth! (John Cleese and the Ministry of Silly Walks.)

View attachment 2967651View attachment 2967652
Ahh ya beat me lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t you love how Stephanie places blame on Kirsty for Ratso have months old untrimmed long nails? What a witch! Take the damn dog to the vet and let them trim his nails. You have nothing else to do. Take care of the dog that you have exploited and made at least $100,000 off of by filming the poor dog. He is your dog. If Kirsty cannot trim his nails, take him to the vet,

Stephanie is treating the dog just like she treats all the other animals at the dump. She does absolutely nothing for them, and expect others to step up and take care of the animals. She did it with a sheep, relying upon the caretakers to get the ram castrated so they would stop inbreeding. Pf course, they never receive appropriate medical care, nor does she comply with wage laws regarding the sheep. They do not have an appropriate shelter. she failed to take Ruby to the vet when he was seriously injured and Selmar had to take the cat to the vet. She would routinely vacation and leave no money for food to feed the animals.

She didn’t take the sick peachick to the vet until it was momemts away from death, and only because she could film the visit and death of the peachick. She stated they only had one peachick left from the many peachicks that hatched, and only Wedgewood survived.How did the rest of them die? She doesn’t take appropriate care of the peacocks, chickens, and allowed the two roosters to be killed or created the conditions that led to their death. The same with the chickens. She then lied for over 5 months about the deaths/ rehoming the re,aiding chickens with the help of lying chef Marie/ FRK. She first exploited the deaths of the roosters, then months later, exploited the deaths/ disappearance of the chickens and roosters.

She exploits animals from birth to death to provide content for her youtube channel. Disgusting, She has allowed and encouraged inbreeding of animals and terrible treatment of animals in violation of French laws and common decency,

Both of them complain about Ratso whining, I believe they just ignore the dog when the little pink cameras turned off, yell at the dog to be quiet, yell,at the dog for pissing and shitting inside, and lock the dog in another room or his pen when they don’t want to deal with the dog, which is 95% of the time, they are always trying to pawn responsibility for the dog on others..

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Phillip strikes again. He has already deleted the reply to the comment below that said, “ Nothing.” Worried people are on to your lies and grifting paid castmember fake fiancé gay actor/ grifter coconspirator Phillip? The reply didn’t even stay up for one hour. Why so touchy Phillip? Got something to hide?

@_WILDANDFREE_
1 hour ago
Just a general curious question, because I've never been able to figure it out. What does Philip do for a living? Can anyone in the comments answer that?

Phillip is also posting today on the other forum under another fake account, So busy. When will he find t8 e to drink his daily 5 glasses of champagne?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A curious misfire at high-low a great way of dressing.
I think she thinks the uniform of her youth, a mini and boots, is kicky (low). But as a woman of 50, and a chatelaine, beige and the cameo make it klassy (high).
She's getting the Palm Beach golfin' granny high-low preppy look just tadge wrong. Palm Beach doesn't do boots for kicky,
And they do not do beige for klassy. They do lime green linen pants for kicky or scary pink mid-thigh athleisure golfing skorts over crepey tan thighs for kicky.
And Jarvis has picked up the shoe message from Mar A Lago -- leopard-printed calfskin flats on safari with a red flag dress; the surrealist lobster flats; the $800 strawberry kitten heels, all designed for people above working age.
The dilemma for evening, as every Palm Beach matron knows, is what to wear to support one's very good and super-aging diamond and colored gem necklaces, emblems of rank. Sort of like cameos. 🙄
View attachment 2967592

View attachment 2967595

Kate Middleton is struggling, successfully I think, with the problem of the dinosaur necklaces even the Queen could not and would not wear and yet which are the drop dead stuff of majesty.
View attachment 2967529
View attachment 2967531

Permasmile thinks she's solved the problem artistically -- and also pimping her crappy jewelry online -- with the cameo on the mini. Kicky and klassy!!!
Years ago, I think it was Lauren Hutton who wore an apple green silk evening trouser suit. The coat was unbuttoned to show a modest cleavage and she wore stilettos. No jewelry. That look has inspired me ever since, she looked sexy, confident and just right. Those dreadful photos you posted of the over-done try hards with plastic faces are really sad. Imagine the hours it would take to look that trashy. Viv is the same, she is vulgar.

If I wanted to get married again and being over the age of 50, there is no way I would want to have that kind of a do - ever. So embarrassing. I am pretty sure that Stephanie Jarvis will upstage even that tacky party to produce an all-time low and ugly wedding.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
1. Gold is NOT her color! She looks like tit in it.
2. He's not dancing with them, he's manhandling them.
3. He looks super pleased with himself with his high kick being the highest in the chorus line.
4. I hate him.
View attachment 2967345 View attachment 2967370
View attachment 2967363 View attachment 2967347
View attachment 2967351 View attachment 2967359
View attachment 2967368
I believe it's a well established fact that Snorts can kick his legs wider, sorry, I meant higher, that anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fanny and Snorts are in crisis mode because yesterday's vlog again had over a 10% negative response from those registering likes/dislikes -- 10.79% to be exact. 🤣 🤣 🤣

As a consequence, several members of the dump crew were manning the chat for tonight's vlog, including LaReyne ( @LaReynedEpee ). Nothing happened in the chat. But they are awake and monitoring the comments.

more dislikes.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
@_WILDANDFREE_
38 minutes ago
Just a general curious question, because I've never been able to figure it out. What does Philip do for a living? Can anyone in the comments answer that?

@ownerlandlord4654
21 minutes ago
Nothing
I once jokingly asked a wealthy socialite friend what she did for a living, and she drawled at me "Why darling, I go to parties and I give parties. Sometimes I arrange flowers." Snorts doesn't even do that! While he occasionally goes to parties, he's never really organised one. He just sets the table. And hell, anyone can do that! He always gets this pathetic little orgasmic glow of pleasure when Fanny compliments him on his tables... like it's an actual freaking skill he's mastered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Looking at the pergola columns from a distance reminds me of monuments and grave stones in a cemetery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.