The Chateau Diaries #309 Stephanie wastes money on the garden, the chapel, the boyfriend - all useless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think would happen if Pheeph and his hair system entered a nice clean swimming pool?
Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 6.15.32 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Words fail me. Rather than going out to buy or ordering a new lamp harp, he snipped it in four places to fit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
@therealtartuffe Dump account
26 minutes ago
Viv and Simon's spa looks amazing. Lalande's pool should definitely be indoors like this. You'll get much more use out of it.

@debragonser745
30 minutes ago
I like the pants and sweater but, Sweaters are not tucked in Phillip

@TheSimsOverdose
25 minutes ago
I've been wondering whatever happened to roses you were sent a while back? Have you planted them and are they the extinct Lalande roses possibly

raffaellavitiello1762
2 minutes ago
There is no place like home , Lalande chateau , the sad part these days, we ARE very rarely THERE. I MISS the old videos with the" lock down" when we were most of the time with Diaries of the chateau. Never the less it is a joy to hear Stephanie happy laughter where ever she is. Dear Stephanie you always cheer me up , you are like the sunshine and a happy place for us all thankyou!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Looks like imaginary architect Phillip is watching Dan’s channel to check out Calvin and grace the viewers with his snarky comments.

@cwa179
4 hours ago
Architect here - One of the walls of the hole is the main house foundation wall and the other 3 sides are the foundation for the bay window which sticks out from the main wall. Typically, this hole is filled in solid with building rubble so you don’t have to build short little floor joists to support the floor.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee so inquisitive for a fake architect.
3 hours ago
Wouldn't that collect damp though?

@cwa179
3 hours ago
@LaReynedEpee Yes. Damp and cold on the feet! A rug may have been placed there.

@robare552
4 hours ago
So.. for the 3rd time.. presented as "mystery guest" in earlier episodes... who is Brian? I am not the only asking. He looks like an older brother... but...

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee
3 hours ago (edited)
Bryan is a friend of Dan's

@timoreilly3009
4 hours ago
Do not weld it in place. use the joists to hold it in place. Welds do not move at all. so if the buildings move as the earth does (volcanic wise) the welds will not

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee Snarky condescending Phillip intentionally “ misunderstands” the comment. Asshole.
3 hours ago
Steel expands and contracts with temperature. They are not on a volcano
---
cd comments
maryking3774
23 seconds ago
Ugly lamp shade

FAKE ACCOUNT?
margaretmichelsen766
17 minutes ago
You have to make a table settings, glossy coffee table book: The tables of Chateau de La Lande

lynnralph8373
23 minutes ago
It is time that Maria comes back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It's very obvious that neither Fanny nor Phiphi has had any kind of athletic training. Neither one are connected to their bodies, they don't move gracefully at all in any situation. We've all seen how Phiphi runs and we've seen how Fanny tries to dance. There is no muscle memory there. Fanny's legs are really quite ugly because they have no shape, they're just skinny. Her thighs in particular look weak and flaccid. The only exercise they get is going up and down the stairs a few times per day.
How can you say that? Crotch flashing is athletic training!
(Thank you @KiKiGee, for your immortal post reminding us of Fanny's dance moves, and remembering my favorite portrait of the shitolaine so far. :geek:
Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 7.04.07 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It’s quite likely Vasovagal Syncope. Certain blood pressure meds will cause it when changing body position, particularly ACE inhibitors. Your doctor will tell you to just hydrate more, but that’s bullshit. Because of the way these meds function your body will throw off the liquids and you will continue to faint. It’s particularly brutal when coupled with high temps. It can also be fatal directly or indirectly. I went through this when I was a smoker. Once I quit, my pressure normalized and I came off the meds.
Oddly enough I was in the ER with hubs two nights ago for this very thing! He had a sneezing fit over at the neighbors garage bar, passed out and hit his head on the concrete floor! Apparently this has happened before and he didn’t tell me! (He was in bed and didn’t get hurt). He came home tonight, had a sneezing fit and I went to check on him. Passed out on the bed. He snaps out of it right away. Tonight he didn’t know it happened. Neuro appt in two weeks.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Oh vey, so I just spent a good hour catching up on the Patreon video (thank you @tuffiti for suffering for us- you are a gem!), and the last two CD vlogs. Since it is "Miller Lite Friday Night", I'd like to point out that alcohol (and a whole lot of FFing) does indeed make these ghastly vlogs of randomness much more tolerable!

Patreon vlog musings- I was literally LMAO at the "el cheapo" body care kit (thank you @JackSpratt for finding it! :ROFLMAO: ), and Fanny waxing poetically about it and the masks and face decals on her bag. Oh vey, there was not a single product in that lot I would have put on my face nor body. Seriously, PS, is there not a single Body Shop near you? I know full well they have them in Paris. It more resembled a terrible gift PS' spawn received and was regifted, and since Fanny is so greedy, I guess it makes total sense. Fanny made a big deal about showing two gift bags on the bed, but aha, when she went down for dinner, met up with Snorts coming from the bedroom below. Hmm...

I actually like Sarah- she reminds me of Amy Farrah Fowler in the Big Bang Theory ("My tiara!") and the "proposal" was obviously staged, as these clowns would not all be together if Shrek had not already proposed, so this was dumb. Sarah's explanation of the ring made sense, and while it had not been sized yet, is what she wanted and did not make me want to pop a Mentos. Fanny seemed miffed she did not get to wear a tiara.

The laughter at the "cock" presentation seemed genuine, and I'll give PS this- it was funny. It's something I would have done. I do think PS and Sarah are good friends in real life, and chuckled that Snorts kept it a secret from Fanny- after all, even that dreg knows Fanny can't keep her damn mouth shut. Everyone howled (except Fanny), and Sarah was such a sport about it. I was howling when Sarah came out with the fowls "bedazzled" the following day on the CD vlog.

I am glad Shrek was okay from his fall- goodness, that must have been scary, but DAFUQ- at this point, Simon should have adulted for a change- "Party is over. Thanks for coming." Sarah should have dragged Shrek home, but no- the show must go on. What is wrong with these people?!?

Additionally, Fanny's complaint about Lancelot whining from the bathroom at 4AM- WHY was the dog closed in the bathroom in the first place?!? It makes zero sense- and why was Snorts even in there to "shh" him if he was sleeping in the bedroom below?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Meanwhile at the dismal Shitoo, it appears the restorers are going to need more dosh, as the painted walls need yet more work than anticipated with the paint restoration. Like we did not see this coming- at the end, Fanny could have rebuilt the entire Shitoo for the renovation costs of one tiny chapel. Yet, is too cheap to get Lancelot to monthly grooming appointments, or fix his wonky eye. (Poor pup!)

On a funny note, when FRK was explaining the meager guest entree and stated that it was all that was left of asparagus season, a guest retorted that they had seen some huge bundles of asparagus at the market! :ROFLMAO:

Ironic- Fanny busied herself tucking in to the catered dinners PS hosted, and generous brekkies (like eggs benedict and almond croissants), but only offers her own guests a scant meal, and a brekkie consisting of the bare basics of croissants and hard boiled eggs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m a bit worried, no sign or word about poor Lancelot in the latest CD, even though they’re back at Lalande. This is what happened with the chickens.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I’m a bit worried, no sign or word about poor Lancelot in the latest CD, even though they’re back at Lalande. This is what happened with the chickens.
I noticed his absence as well. There was no "reunited with FRK" in the vlog. I do hope they took him to the vet, but knowing Fanny, if something is terribly wrong, she'll wait until Patreon Days to disclose it while putting out the offering tray. :( After all, Mum NEEDS a new dress and a holiday to cheer her up, and Pa NEEDS more forking porcelain.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
You may think this is weird (hell, even I think it's weird!) but I have gotten into reels on Instagram about little monkeys. I can't help myself. You watch one or two and suddenly you get everyone and their brother's reels showing up in your feed. It's monkey fest!

Anyhow, I really laughed at this one!
ETA: I think this monkey's bowl of food is better looking than the meager meals at Stephanie's chateau! There's certainly more food in it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Do you think Ratso’s left eye is swollen shut and that is why he wasn’t featured in today’s video? The gruesome twosome are in major damage control coming up with a variety of lies to cover up Ratso’s obviously infected or injured eye. Having read this, Stephanie will probably dig up old footage of the dog to insert in the next video or have Marie publish old video or photos on her instagram.

All of their excuses about a blocked tear duct doesn’t explain his swollen eye, inability to fully open his eye, evidence of past ulceration on the left eye, and signs of infection in his left eye.

Poor Ratso locked up in the bathroom. I think that happens to him often. The poor dog has such a chaotic, unstructured life that is centered around the whims of selfish gruesome twosome and exploitation of the dog to benefit themselves. They do not want to care for a dog, They have shoved the care of the dog on anyone in their orbit, guests, “ volunteers“, gardeners, family members, Marie, visitors, etc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What do you think would happen if Pheeph and his hair system entered a nice clean swimming pool?
View attachment 2967864
He would come out with hair a greyish brown colour because all the dye will have run out and blinded him as it did to that old codger in America. The stitched in hair would come off, the clip-on wig thingy would float to the bottom of the pool. I would be very pissed off if he jumped into my pool and discoloured the water and left floating hair behind.

Edit, imagine if his hair came close to the spa outlet! or he got an electric shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.