The Chateau Diaries #309 Stephanie wastes money on the garden, the chapel, the boyfriend - all useless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, if these has been shared...
Marie, Marie, Marie. Please don’t self-flagellate with all this unnecessary fancification. You don’t need to spend hours turning vegetables or creating pommes Anna. The people for whom you are cooking - including Stephanie - don’t appreciate such unnecessarily complicated techniques. These Herculean tasks doesn’t add value to the plate of the food you present. To be blunt, 2 beautifully turned carrots per plate are a waste of time and effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
1. Gold is NOT her color! She looks like tit in it.
2. He's not dancing with them, he's manhandling them.
3. He looks super pleased with himself with his high kick being the highest in the chorus line.
4. I hate him.
1717180169479.png
1717180663680.png

1717180516107.png
1717180230455.png

1717180377842.png
1717180413005.png

1717180586803.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
What I saw was an inappropriate use of both a cameo brooch and leather boots.
Not what most people (those with class, anyway, and just a tiny bit of fashion know-how) would wear with a beaded and sequined dress!
It's like frump to the nth degree!
If Viv's attempt was to highlight her apple figure, sloping shoulders and double chin, then she went above and beyond in her choice of dress. Well done, Viv!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Stephanie was positively giddy revealing what happened to Steve. She had the same level of giddiness when talking about Dan and and Annalise splitting up or delivering any other news of the misfortune of others. She is a mean girl witch,
Good catch except that I had to watch it after your report.
Narcissists require other peoples' pain as an outlet to express their own, and experience it as a born-again liberating moment, That is the narcissistic sadism you're seeing here.
Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 1.24.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 1.12.02 PM.png

---

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
3. He looks super pleased with himself with his high kick being the highest in the chorus line.
4. I hate him.
View attachment 2967345 View attachment 2967370
View attachment 2967363 View attachment 2967347
View attachment 2967351 View attachment 2967359
View attachment 2967368
He is pathetic he has the sex appeal of a dead putrid slug and Fanny has the rhythm of Les Dawson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well, if his pants got any tighter, he would faint ….Just like Shrek.
Kirstie does the dogs nails? Can she also neuter dogs …unbelievable!
Permasmile pathetic, pushing, pushing, pushing those cameos.. Everyone at the party were such rejects! I’d have to leave really early.
Like a Tupperware party. Seriously, that's the sale pitch. You invite your bitchaz over for tea and once they're hooked, whip out the plastic containers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I found it rather amusing when Permasmile was saying that they were fortunate to have camp partners (or something like that..)

Permasmile’s partner may be camp, but Steph’s partner is a raging homosexual. That’s not the same thing. I’m sure Permasmile’s partner doesn’t sneak off for a cheeky kebab whenever they get the chance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Where is our time line expert?
I hope you are home now LA?

Did they go brocunting before the lunch with the Puy lentils? Snorts had five glasses of champagne and drove how soon after?
He was definitely one glass too many when he was dancing, he had lost all inhibition, thankfully we did not get to see when he took his jacket off and really let his hair down/ took it off,
---
The BS initials on the cutlery and their in house joke about bullshit, I could not work out which one of them was full of it?
The hoarder was desperately trying to think of a reason this might be suitable in their chapel.!.
Why does he look at things and find a reason he has to buy it? I just cannot work out his thinking, oh it’s blue and white ‘ kitchen’ oh it’s Japenese or is it Chinese’ Fuk tat’ room etc. stuff is on radiators, window cills just every workspace and floor.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
4. I hate him.
View attachment 2967345 View attachment 2967370
View attachment 2967363 View attachment 2967347
View attachment 2967351 View attachment 2967359
View attachment 2967368
Snorty, I wonder who decided on this tacky theme for the engagement party weekend?

• Haha
This Puy Vidal girl has a difficult time keeping her hoo-ha and bum to herself, doesn't she?
And don't get me started on her bewbs flying all over the place when she was dancing!

1717186354327.png

Speaking of dancing, what was this move of Viv's? Putting her arm behind her back and dancing with her husband around the 23:00 mark? It was an obvious move to put that arm behind her back - one second it wasn't there and then very deliberately it was for the rest of her little dancing scene with Simon. Maybe because of the way shithead Philip was dancing all over the place, she was afraid she'd knock him out or something?

So weird. The whole dance thing was silly, forced and contrived. And hilarious to watch!

1717186606099.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Upside down milk bottle legs, that permasmile could diet her whole life and those legs will still not be shapely-she should never wear short skirts. She is short and busty too poor cow
I do have good ankles. So I've been told by admirers!
---
Does it keep mosquitos and flies away?
View attachment 2967343
Oh dear. This is not good. That is Sara, I take it? Maybe I'm out of touch, or Canadians do things differently, but I don't think that is the case in either scenario. Why, why, why are they all so desperate to hang on to Despicable fanny? She is no role model. FOR ANYTHING. She is a truly hideous person inside and out. She is no-ones friend. She is only happy when she is ridiculing and deriding someone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What I saw was an inappropriate use of both a cameo brooch and leather boots.
Not what most people (those with class, anyway, and just a tiny bit of fashion know-how) would wear with a beaded and sequined dress!
It's like frump to the nth degree!
A curious misfire at high-low a great way of dressing.
I think she thinks the uniform of her youth, a mini and boots, is kicky (low). But as a woman of 50, and a chatelaine, beige and the cameo make it klassy (high).
She's getting the Palm Beach golfin' granny high-low preppy look just tadge wrong. Palm Beach doesn't do boots for kicky,
And they do not do beige for klassy. They do lime green linen pants for kicky or scary pink mid-thigh athleisure golfing skorts over crepey tan thighs for kicky.
And Jarvis has picked up the shoe message from Mar A Lago -- leopard-printed calfskin flats on safari with a red flag dress; the surrealist lobster flats; the $800 strawberry kitten heels, all designed for people above working age.
The dilemma for evening, as every Palm Beach matron knows, is what to wear to support one's very good and super-aging diamond and colored gem necklaces, emblems of rank. Sort of like cameos. 🙄
Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 2.50.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 2.45.40 PM.png

Kate Middleton is struggling, successfully I think, with the problem of the dinosaur necklaces even the Queen could not and would not wear and yet which are the drop dead stuff of majesty.
Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 2.26.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 2.23.43 PM.png

Permasmile thinks she's solved the problem artistically -- and also pimping her crappy jewelry online -- with the cameo on the mini. Kicky and klassy!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Completely off topic. Think of it as a palate cleanser!

I do love these really random maps posted by Terrible Maps on Twixxer.

• Haha
begins again.gif

kindlydude
5 hours ago
It was so much fun to see everyone dancing. They were all good, but I have to say that Stephanie and Phillip are great dancers ...they ought to look into ballroom dancing lessons held at Chateau de Lalande for visitors. They need a large lake house/conservatory to hold balls!! <3

200w (5).gif

1717187718378.png

SJ BJJ Wedny bday.png

BJJ and SJ dressup 2.jpeg

1717188875685.png

SJ and Selmar tango.jpeg

Screenshot (144).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.