The Chateau Diaries #309 Stephanie wastes money on the garden, the chapel, the boyfriend - all useless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have low blood pressure like my Dad. We both exercises daily. We both have a very healthy and diverse diet. We both do not drink coffee and tea, but lots of water. I season my meals very well while cooking. I've got dehydrated once taking a hot bath and felt I was close to fainting, that was it, never took bath thereafter, only showers and lukewarm because it does dehydrate the body. We are both slightly overweight and every time I go to the doc for the yearly check up I see the nurse assuming because I am overweight I must have high blood pressure and they always want to take it a second time and I have to say no, I have low blood pressure, they always think it is the thingy malfunctioning, it is really annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have low blood pressure like my Dad. We both exercises daily. We both have a very healthy and diverse diet. We both do not drink coffee and tea, but lots of water. I season my meals very well while cooking. I've got dehydrated once taking a hot bath and felt I was close to fainting, that was it, never took bath thereafter, only showers and lukewarm because it does dehydrate the body. We are both slightly overweight and every time I go to the doc for the yearly check up I see the nurse assuming because I am overweight I must have high blood pressure and they always want to take it a second time and I have to say no, I have low blood pressure, they always think it is the thingy malfunctioning, it is really annoying.
Lukewarm showers are better for your skin. I used to have terrible skin problems until I cut out the hot baths/showers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fanny will do the worst thing for a Bride........ she will be wearing white.
We all know she is a witch. :cautious:
You just know she's going to. Lena Hoschek has a new collection inspired by Italian Renaissance Frescos..........watch this space there's a few contenders there and now looking, I'm wondering if any have already made a debut. She was in Vienna long enough to get an advanced job lot order in.

Sara will be upstaged by Fan, Viv and Tit, sad but then she associates with them so ....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
You just know she's going to. Lena Hoschek has a new collection inspired by Italian Renaissance Frescos..........watch this space there's a few contenders there and now looking, I'm wondering if any have already made a debut. She was in Vienna long enough to get an advanced job lot order in.

Sara will be upstaged by Fan, Viv and Tit, sad but then she associates with them so ....
i dont expect less than vera wang or Givenchy, she is princess nonetheless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, if his pants got any tighter, he would faint ….Just like Shrek.
Kirstie does the dogs nails? Can she also neuter dogs …unbelievable!
Permasmile pathetic, pushing, pushing, pushing those cameos.. Everyone at the party were such rejects! I’d have to leave really early.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Well, if his pants got any tighter, he would faint ….Just like Shrek.
Kirstie does the dogs nails? Can she also neuter dogs …unbelievable!
Permasmile pathetic, pushing, pushing, pushing those cameos.. Everyone at the party were such rejects! I’d have to leave really early.
We were invited to a party last year and when we arrived it was full of tosser expats, with one even wearing a friggin Henley Regatta blazer. Mr Spratt turns to me and say '20 min max and then we're out of here'. Then the French neighbours arrived and we ended up with them and were the last to leave.

The up their own arses Brits, didn't even bother to interact too busy at their pathetic game of one upmanship. As we were not known to them, the majority though we were new to France and I got talked at and then Mr Spratt had to move me to the other side of the garden before I started my twinnie @C'est moi will understand.

That false fake hen/stag do had all the cringe elements of a pathetic keeping up with the jones's expat do :sick:🤮 The stuff of nightmares.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
We were invited to a party last year and when we arrived it was full of tosser expats, with one even wearing a friggin Henley Regatta blazer. Mr Spratt turns to me and say '20 min max and then we're out of here'. Then the French neighbours arrived and we ended up with them and were the last to leave.

The up their own arses Brits, didn't even bother to interact too busy at their pathetic game of one upmanship. As we were not known to them, the majority though we were new to France and I got talked at and then Mr Spratt had to move me to the other side of the garden before I started my twinnie @C'est moi will understand.

That false fake hen/stag do had all the cringe elements of a pathetic keeping up with the jones's expat do :sick:🤮 The stuff of nightmares.
It was like something out of a nursing home engagement party for a couple of old folks. Well, as the saying goes, "If the shoe fits...."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It was like something out of a nursing home engagement party for a couple of old folks. Well, as the saying goes, "If the shoe fits...."
Why didn't they just get a couple of very close friends or family to be witnesses and have a lovely private wedding, just the four of them. Much more dignified and classy, instead they looked like fish out of water it wasn't their thing at all if they were honest; Just all looked so awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
One carries one’s wallet when one’s pants are far too tight.
Wait for the "man bag" to appear... recently bought from the Bally extravaganza.
---
he looks like a page boy to me
View attachment 2966508
View attachment 2966509
---

possibly the one who owns the Prada loafers?

View attachment 2966513
---
and as per usual I came here to check whether there is an ongoing discussion about the upcoming wedding gifting grift which is being slowly shown down the viewers' throats
---

Isn't it strange that she didn't feel the need to inform us how the chimneysweep was injured and his partner in the hospital, but has the need to tell us all about Steven?
---
soon we will hear about Pipi being rushed to the doctors' office with the coffin stuck to his bottom (by accident of course)
Fanny will tell us all about it (ratings you know ;))
Actually, I would pay to see Pipi with a coffin stuck in his bottom (by accident of course). AND, I would pay the doctor not to remove it. AND I would make sure it was filmed.

Popcorn 🍿 all round

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wait for the "man bag" to appear... recently bought from the Bally extravaganza.
---

Actually, I would pay to see Pipi with a coffin stuck in his bottom (by accident of course). AND, I would pay the doctor not to remove it. AND I would make sure it was filmed.

Popcorn 🍿 all round
Imagine the suppurating infection in the rectum from the splinters

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You are not alone in that… I usually don’t care but even I noticed how awful she looks. It is all wrong… the entire look is s huge blend of beige, starting with the beige blonde hair, beige skin tone and beiges all the way to dress and shoes we can’t really see Permasmile…

the full beige look washes her away completely… she is not even there anymore, she disappeared, all we see are a couple of black gift packages floating.

View attachment 2967034
What I saw was an inappropriate use of both a cameo brooch and leather boots.
Not what most people (those with class, anyway, and just a tiny bit of fashion know-how) would wear with a beaded and sequined dress!
It's like frump to the nth degree!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not what most people (those with class, anyway, and just a tiny bit of fashion know-how) would wear with a beaded and sequined dress!
Her make-up makes her look like a Russian Doll. Her hair needs some low lights and some choppy layers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
witch comment incoming...

Her knees!

I don't think I have ever had nice knees but they have always had shape and form. Even now with one masquerading as a watermelon they have shape and form. She looks like she got a lot of liquid there. Not good Viv, you need to get them sorted. And stop being so bleeping beige. You don't have to be like Harlequin Despicable fanny but lose the beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
witch comment incoming...

Her knees!

I don't think I have ever had nice knees but they have always had shape and form. Even now with one masquerading as a watermelon they have shape and form. She looks like she got a lot of liquid there. Not good Viv, you need to get them sorted. And stop being so bleeping beige. You don't have to be like Harlequin Despicable fanny but lose the beige.
Upside down milk bottle legs, that permasmile could diet her whole life and those legs will still not be shapely-she should never wear short skirts. She is short and busty too poor cow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.