The Chateau Diaries #303 Nothing at $hitoo Lie Land makes sense, that's why we're all here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A family crest LOL. Snorts do you have a family crest you fucked up pretentious jumped up no one? Of course not so shut up
---
So they get asked if they have done any course on managing and renovating historical buildings and Fanny talks on her course to get the liquor license she really is a goon.

She is talking about an amphitheatre- just do the Grand Salon, your grandiose ideas are pathetic. Snorts is slipping in and out snuffling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Fanny is making a living, making people happy all around the world and that is enabling her to renovate her Chateau to leave behind for the future. Sorry she is making me so utterly cross. Grandiose Narcissist that she is.

The girly gushing acting all coquettish is so vomit inducing.

Stephanie loves telling stories -well that is true girl you have been spinning the renovating yarn for years

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
But on the other hand, I love stories about first kisses.

Why don’t we do this here? Everyone tells us about their first kiss.

Volunteers first, or I’ll call up your names.
First kiss 13. Boy named Joey. Tom Cruise type. We were exploring an abandoned building. He not only kissed me but felt me up. I thought it was terrible. He’d run up behind me in track and grab my butt. He’d pass by me in the hall and grab my butt. I finally had to tell him to leave me the duck alone. He looked so shocked, like a sad lil puppy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So Steffi and Flip can’t agree in the wedding preparation plans.

That means they either stretch that fever dream of a relationship into the infinity, or they hire a ridiculously expensive wedding planer and mediator, who’s doing all the work.
They have to wait for planning permission - could take years like the lake.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Actually, I think this is Fanny in her blue jacket, skinny jeans and black pointy loafers - and clutching a glass of wine naturally! She was obviously making the most of the €1.5 wine! (You can see her shoes and ankles when she shows off her tray to Snorty.)

View attachment 2904948
...and she's pointing the bloody phone at someone's face.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Thank you Tuffiti.
That patron vlog was a horror show.
Snorts quite literally Snorting and snuffling with cold.
They both talk over each other all the time. Dull dull dull.

They spent a whole vlog talking of weddings and love but no natural relationship in sight. I have never felt more uncomfortable . Weird and odd.
They both love acting and they get an Oscar from me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
IMG_1095.jpeg

Taking bets on which will be completed first - the Grand Salon at LiarLand or the newly single Horsewoman’s apartment?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Can you at least wear a mask with the face of Justin Trudeau?
---

That I don’t believe for a minute. I know how you look like in underwear…

Girls, you really miss something…
With a 66% disapproval amongst Canadians, kissing Trudeau is about as distasteful as kissing Snorty. :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Finally I found these tins that of course belonged to Daddy . Rather than those funny circles of lemon meringue why did FRk not use the tins Fanny used to make her LMP
Maybe because they're rusty? I give Marie credit for this moment of sanity. 🌟
---
I actually think she was inspired by something like this:

sour puss.png

(I found this when I googled "lemon puss." TBH, I never heard of such a thing and am grossed out by the name.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.