The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my 63 years on this earth I have never seen lasagna served with slices of tomato ontop....but I'm just a simple merican so what do I know?😀
Don't forget the apple sauce he had too.🤢 ready to drizzle on his portion.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s always very pleasing when a ‘alternative’ site like this gets views and followers.
I wonder how many CD Tattlers are amongst the 200 🤔

Well done Lancelot 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Long may you continue with your ‘Life, Love & Laughter’ with Ruby & Henri, even if its from a lonely, cold, crumbling heap run by your narcissistic grifting Mummy & Pa

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Talentless Philip is smugly under the misconception that he is the smartest person in every room and the best actor of all time. If he could find an older sugar daddy who will pay his way, he will flee the dump. But as Miss Havisham’s dress astutely commented, most available men do not want what Philip has “on offer.” Remember Philip being left all alone on one sofa as three men crammed themselves on a tiny sofa in the room at the soirée at the back of Johnny’s house, to avoid sitting next to him on the same sofa? He, like Stephanie, is a legend in his own mind.
1714294242149.gif

1714291791565.jpeg

Don't forget the apple sauce he had too.🤢 ready to drizzle on his portion.
1714294106441.gif

1714292859026.jpeg

Can one of you amazingly talented tartlets photoshop a picture of them both bald! 😂
1714293660903.gif

1714293109046.png

1714292782211.png
1714294861301.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm right with you. I find it hard to get shoulder but slow cooked lamb shanks are fab. I usually do mine with red wine, garlic, fresh rosemary and cranberries. I used to love a stuffed rolled breast of lamb, roasted until the outside was crispy. Haven't been able to find that in ages either. Not a lot of meat in them but they were cheap and delicious.
I always cook low and slow. Lamb shanks are expensive here so I don't get them that often. However, slow cooked leg of lamb with figs mmmmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Firstly,this is about the process not any Tattle Folks. Wondering if message could be delivered without the continued use of a child (comment comes from the heart and my work with young minds and mental health). Obviously, Tattle Life is a Forum for all, with open thoughts - I totally get that! 😊
Ok I’ll retire that one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Questions, questions...

The books. The sodding books! She emptied a tonne of books out of a corridor somewhere in the shithole. They went into what became armoires first workshop. Armoire moved them out when he moved in and I seem to remember them going into the open fronted barn where patrons were fortunate enough to dine for the first ever patron day. That place with all the peacock tit and the jag under a tarp. Were they moved from there to...?

Shipping containers are, I guess, what Fanny will be using as storage containers? Where the actual duck are these going to be, or are already, situated? Short of putting them deep, deep within the forest they are going to be visible to all! As a paying customer I would be mighty pissed off that 1. My vacay accommodation is a real life, bone fide, construction site and that 2. My vacay stay is in the middle of a HomeBox site. And Despicable fanny offers no discount for this. Quelle horror.

You simply cannot do this to paying guests. And certainly not at the prices Despicable fanny charges. I don't know who it says more about... the deluded guests, who would put up with anything and pay any price to be close to their idol. Or Despicable fanny for thinking that it's ok to expect guests to stay in such surroundings and pay the outrageous prices.

It beggers belief.
It's the next step of hoarding... building shacks and outhouses to store the overspill...
---
Didn’t Stephanie put the chapel furnishings into a couple of containers also?
How many rental containers does now have at the dump?

Is every single room with a dump in the outbuildings all filled up with crap? There isn’t enough room to put several pieces of furniture? Wilder, gruesome twosome constantly buying more and more and more and more and more furniture in crap for the dump if it is too full to even accommodate shifting furniture from one room?

Has Stephanie procured even more storage units in London or could they become so stuffed full of crap that she is having to move items into storage containers at the dump?
Or does she have to empty Narnia to work on the beams and wall?
---
So Stef/Phiphi/CarolineNoGooder that's a no, you can't host a vegan in the shitow.
And Silvia get a grip woman! A month!!!

@silviachiarito1035
8 hours ago (edited)
It'd be possibile for a vegan (me) to stay at Chateau Laland (for something like a month)? - obviously not for free - Thanx View attachment 2902013

1 reply

View attachment 2902014
@carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago (edited)
The gites have small kitchen areas, so you could cook for yourself. Marquis's suite or small Tack room (Michael Potts' one room is your best bet. View attachment 2902015 For a month would be the big question. View attachment 2902016
Well OBVIOUSLY not for free Silvia... what do you think this is, a charity???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Is it that everyone else has got it wrong and Despicable fanny, and Thrush, are trailblazers...

No, I don't think so. But I'm sure they'll happily buy into this bullshit as an excuse to keep wearing the same clothes over and over and not bathe.

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So Stef/Phiphi/CarolineNoGooder that's a no, you can't host a vegan in the shitow.
And Silvia get a grip woman! A month!!!

@silviachiarito1035
8 hours ago (edited)
It'd be possibile for a vegan (me) to stay at Chateau Laland (for something like a month)? - obviously not for free - Thanx

@carolinegooder7091
5 hours ago (edited)
The gites have small kitchen areas, so you could cook for yourself. Marquis's suite or small Tack room (Michael Potts' one room is your best bet. For a month would be the big question.
Ha! @silviachiarito1035 what are you planning? Does France have squatter rights? Some parts here in USA, 30 days is all a person needs to stake their claim. It can be quite costly to remove the unwanted "guest".
I'd love to see the grifters try to outwit another grifter/guest/squatter😀

**I'd actually pay to watch that drama unfold

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I believe that Fannie’s new favorite color is going to be orange for the season because she has to wear the Mentos engagement ring at some point this summer.
In previous years, Fanny has worn blue and white as 'kitchen camo'. This year 'orange fence camo' has to take priority.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Fanny the flash was asking pateron…if they wanted a video Saturday or Sunday. How generous and flexible of her.
What about Wednesday as this used to be the patreon day I think???
As for the shipping containers, we only saw the lorry not how many containers.

Natty was taking tea to the lorry drivers, another time we saw her make pancakes.
Snorts has moved her desk not only to make room for his china play area but it is the exit step for her.
The builders have two cabins on site. Maybe Armoury is going to build a portable workshop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mummy Isabelle is in on the grift and lies a lot. if Fanny took a test, she would have immediately blabbed about it. The entire throuple would have been tested. It did not happen because Stephanie was obviously faking illness to cover up a week of traveling again and was not sick. As usual, Mummy was lying to do damage control. Mummy lied about Percy’s TB and about Percy’s doctors in the UK. Stephanie lied about Percy’s TB, and the immunization status of the Dump crew and never contacted previous B&B guests to let them know that they had been exposed to a person with a TB infection while they were guests at the dump and never alerted the local authorities to let them know that a person with a long-standing TB infection has been living at the dump. Mummy lies routinely. She and daughter are inherently greedy and untrustworthy. ALWAYS,

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
It’s always very pleasing when a ‘alternative’ site like this gets views and followers.
I wonder how many CD Tattlers are amongst the 200 🤔

Well done Lancelot 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Long may you continue with your ‘Life, Love & Laughter’ with Ruby & Henri, even if its from a lonely, cold, crumbling heap run by your narcissistic grifting Mummy & Pa
I love Lancelot’s instagram but I can not follow the account right now because with only 200 followers it is very easy to scroll down the followers list and identify me, my insta shows pretty much all I talk about here…

I am not sure I can come out of anonymity just yet… if and when Lancy reaches 2k or 20k I can be a follower… I have two instagram accounts, one is my personal and the other my company but I couldn’t find a way to add an extra account to my instagram… I might need to register a different email with gmail.
---
Is it that everyone else has got it wrong and Despicable fanny, and Thrush, are trailblazers...

No, I don't think so. But I'm sure they'll happily buy into this bullshit as an excuse to keep wearing the same clothes over and over and not bathe.

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

This kind of articles are pure waste of space and doesn‘t help people get inspired to save anything.
There is so much waste of water out there, products that gorge on water in a daily basis, from industry to agricultural products that are extremely water thirsty in their production that shouldn’t be bought anymore to wrong uses of water resources. Also no knowledge of rain water collecting technics to help people store and treat water at home for garden or toilet use. Besides, talking about a gym obsessed persons, a smart savvy person can wash their gym clothes in the shower, before one needs to go out with dirty unsanitary germ infested gym clothes…

Just saying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Stephanie Jarvis is one of the shittiest dog owners on this planet. Poor Ratso is not a stuffed animal ( Dumb ass Stephanie claims that the dog is actually a person and that Ratso is not an animal …. Idiot ). It is cruel, abusive, and reckless to foist the tiny dog in the air above her head and spin around in circles. Ratso is terrified and frightened. She did not notice when the dog was chewing on the electrical box attached to her favorite Foreo facial scrubber this past week and has to feed the dog treats constantly off camera to get the dog to come to her and jump up on her (which she tries to pass off as the dog being excited to see her). Ratso likes FRK much better than either of the selfish, rotten gruesome twosome.

The next time she pulls a stunt like this with the dog, I hope he pisses in her face and hair.. it will only take Stephanie a week or so to wash the pee out of her hair anyways. Perhaps she could then kill two birds with one stone, and finally wash the pee stained bag that she loves to feature prominently in most every kitchen video. Stephanie is such a filthy person who has such a filthy home.

Stephanie Jarvis is cruel and negligent to all animals that reside at the dump. I hope Spud and Beethoven haunt her.

Oh, wait. I forgot. Stephanie isn’t actually the owner of Ratso. She made Snorty register as the legal owner of the dog. Enjoy that legal liability Snorty.

1714302747809.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Stephanie Jarvis is one of the shittiest dog owners on this planet. Poor Ratso is not a stuffed animal ( Dumb ass Stephanie claims that the dog is actually a person and that Ratso is not an animal …. Idiot ). It is cruel, abusive, and reckless to foist the tiny dog in the air above her head and spin around in circles. Ratso is terrified and frightened. She did not notice when the dog was chewing on the electrical box attached to her favorite Foreo facial scrubber this past week and has to feed the dog treats constantly off camera to get the dog to come to her and jump up on her (which she tries to pass off as the dog being excited to see her). Ratso likes FRK much better than either of the selfish, rotten gruesome twosome.

Stephanie Jarvis is cruel and negligent to all animals that reside at the dump.

View attachment 2902541
She is awful. A repugnant person. Poor Lancey.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.