The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jeeves I’m gay and I’ve never seen a man…gay, straight, or bi…wear a pearl dress ring. Maybe a drag queen would wear one…although I’ve never seen that, either. On the one hand, I admire someone like Harry Styles who doesn’t conform to traditional norms and wears whatever clothing he feels comfortable or likes. But Snorts isn’t Harry Styles, and he just looks creepy and cringe…he can’t pull it off. Snorts…please stop!
He had a new brooch on too…
Does Snorts spend a lot of time in Narnia being Trixie?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Last year the menu for the Patron day looked mean. You do not need an extra cook Marie - you need a decent budget.
A sensible menu would help. Stuart, the cooking rose of Texas, was much too focussed on creating IG worthy shots to the detriment of what lay beneath the excessive, and wholly unnecessary, use of edible flowers and herbs for garnishing. Gilding the culinary lily counts for nothing if the actual food being served is an ill-thought array of the weird and not very wonderful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
For the new Bridget Jones they must have taken inspiration from SJ and PJ as Bridgets love interest is 28 years younger than her. (The guy from One Day). It usually ends badly for Bridget, hopefully for SJ too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am increasingly convinced that I must lead a very sheltered life as I am quite certain that I have NEVER encountered a man wearing a pearl dress ring.
If you didn't know otherwise, I am certain that most people would identify these hands as belonging to a girl/woman.
Drag queens wear pearl rings. He’s into pearl necklaces ,too! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Watching Fanny's latest tour of the chapel, finally grokked Isabelle's and Stephanie's obsession with the chapel, where rightly each would burst into flames spontaneously, if and when justice rolls down like water.
The old French aristocracy, I mean the olde one, back to the Amaurys, are militant Catholics. It's how Louis IX created the French nation -- crusades and he actually bought the crown of thorns in Constantinople and brought it home, to prove he was not only king of France but of Christendom. You could call him a Christian nationalist.
I've posted this here before, the best short thing I've ever read about the French. Du Plessix Gray's multi-generational family, including her warrior caste aristocratic conservative Catholic WWII hero granduncle, proud anti-Nazi and member of the Resistance, is quite the magnificent and more than slightly Franquist yet truly altruistic French aristo in retirement. So interesting. But the whole deal is Catholicism and la France profonde, with little discernible Christianity.
i had to add the laughing emoji because of the two first lines of your comment… 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did you see the poor horses who panicked and bolted, running though London a day or two ago? It was horrific and they are in a serious condition. So sad. They were spooked by noise from a nearby building site.
---

All this talk of sesame seeds inspired me to buy some, then, yesterday, I heard a radio programme about the health benefits of flax seeds which are supposed to be good for reducing high blood pressure and cholesterol so now I have to buy those. I already have quite a lot of seeds and nuts so I will be seeded out soon!
If you want the benefits of flax seeds, make sure you grind them before consuming them, otherwise they just pass through your gut whole without being broken down. They are a good source of fiber when ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No Marie, you have committed yourself to being a third rate cook at a deplorable dump in the middle of nowhere. It is not exotic, quite the opposite, it is mundane or worse.
Sorry, I fixed this for you:

No Marie, you have committed yourself to being a rat at a deplorable dump in the middle of nowhere. It is not exotic, quite the opposite, it is mundane or worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not sure which one makes me more ill…(A) or (B).

(A) Mown grass soup

IMG_6625.jpeg

(B) If only the flowers were a little higher…

IMG_6626.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
All the talk of Snorty's pearl ring and this short clip from Sex & the City popped on my computer today. I was immediately reminded of Fanny & Snorty, but I had palpitations at the thought Snorty (or frankly anyone) could ever impregnate Fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Amaury hasn’t done Jack tit at the dump since the beginning of November, 2023. The kitchen countertop looks very nice, but was it worth about $30,000+ worth in salary to Amaury for six months for him to make a countertop for the kitchen along with the minimal other tasks that he has performed at the dump in the past six months? He has spent at least 2 to 2 1/2 of the past six months on vacation. He’s likely spent about a month working on the home for his parents.

What is Miss Chatelaine getting paid for now at the Dump? The gift grab is over and the lazy loser still hasn’t updated where the money went to in 2023 on the charity list on the YouTube channel. he has pretty much traveled and shopped nonstop since January. What exactly are his job duties other than laying a table 26 weeks year for the B&B season?

It takes about an hour to set a table, so that is about 26 hours a year for his B&B services. Even if you assumed that he set the table on 14 other occasions during the year, his grand total of work would be 40 hours for the year. We have watched them sit in the kitchen, manhandle the dog repeatedly, auction shop, put up some wallpaper, spent 1/2 of a day, moving a bed, took down and hung up some curtains, and I believe that is it

How much is he getting paid each year? Does he pay for a portion of the $50,000 + spent on the trips that he takes with Stephanie? Where does he get his auction money from? His travel money from? His poisonous porcelain money from? Who paid for the gas and mileage and airline tickets for him to go to bubble girls party? Does Stephanie pay for his toupees and hair styling by Anna Lise? Who owns all the furniture that he purchased for his little lady desk room? It certainly isn’t coming from his McDonald’s allowance. Why does Stephanie have to hire a third gardener? If mommy could mow the lawn at the dump, why can’t snorts?

Are Patreon funds diverted to Stephanie‘s personal bank accounts being spent on Snorty’s
  • New expensive clothing that he purchased on his trip to Scotland?
  • $50,000 annually on Snorty trips
  • His new jewelry
  • Over $1000 in Ratso clothing?
  • Did the money pay for the purchase of Ratso? The trip to Germany to get the dog? The $1500 Louis Vuitton dog carrier? The $1,000+ designer bag Ratso was carried in prior to the acquisition of the Louis Vuitton dog carrier?
  • Rothschild’s porcelain purchases
  • The four boxes of books he just purchased
  • The commode and other items likely purchase at the Château auction this past Saturday
  • Did the funds pay for his gas or his trips?
  • Are the gifts purchased for Stephanie allegedly from Phillip purchase with Patreon money? Likely yes.
  • Is it salary now pay for Patreon funds? What is his actual job description and what are his qualifications for any such description?
  • Snorty cannot Afford a jewel to fill the empty engagement ring. He gave to Stephanie. Where will the money come from Dubai sizable gemstone to fill the empty engagement ring? Story himself, realistically, could not even afford a real piece of Mentos candy to fill the empty engagement ring.
All Patreon money. Snorts unlimited piggy bank. 😡🤑

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.