The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing that jacket, he's trying to look like a country gentleman, the lord of the estate. He is, however, completely unable to carry it off as he is so ungainly, so crass, and so ignorant.
---

She should pay for a really excellent outside caterer to cook and serve two days' worth of excellent, typically French meals, in gratitude for the patrons who enable her to live as she does.
Didn't Dan help out last season... I remember he cooked food and brought it with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The Snorts karma must've reached me hags as I had an eye test yesterday, including some dye being put in my eyeballs, and I woke up this morning with swollen eyes from some allergic reaction. Don't know why, never been allergic before, so I'm blaming Snorts. Antihistamines make you feel so weird y'all!

Can't wait to catch up once I've moved houses and I am back to a normal life. I must say that Fanny and Dam have always had good chemistry, not in a romantic way necessarily, but they have a bit of a sibling rivalry kind of dynamic which I enjoy. Plus, it's also nice to see someone take the mickey out of Fanny and not just have their lips tightly pressed on to her hole.
🧵 Suggestion- Nice to see someone take the mickey out of Fanny and not just have their lips tightly pressed onto her hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Initially, I thought he was giving her scalp a bit of a scratch, like you give your pet a little scratch on the head. Then she said, Philip is stroking my hair, and then he changed from scratching to stroking.
---

And speaks with her mouth full.
---

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
Philip will be wearing both the jacket and orange dress soon.
Both together, at the same time. In fact, I bet he already has 🤣
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
---

She said, when I met Bryan Ferry for the second time. She is SUCH a try hard.
Just a little fix Gerty 😘
---
Didn't Dan help out last season... I remember he cooked food and brought it with him.
Not last season. Maybe the year before or, even 2 years ago when all the fuckery and subterfuge was going on and he was playing away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Initially, I thought he was giving her scalp a bit of a scratch, like you give your pet a little scratch on the head. Then she said, Philip is stroking my hair, and then he changed from scratching to stroking.
---

And speaks with her mouth full.
---

Philip will be wearing both the jacket and orange dress soon.
---

She said, when I met Bryan Ferry for the second time. She is SUCH a try hard.
I was only half listening and I thought Poodle was driving and was stroking her hair at the same time.. My initial thoughts were , you idiot, her and him, then I wondered how can he change gear, how far does her seat belt stretch? if he brakes she'll end up in the footwell... fingers crossed... but it makes sense now if they were in the back of a cab. That said if you're that tired and need to rest your head, why video it? Just put the phone down and get some more kip.... The poor driver must have wondered where she was disappearing to...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Amaury hasn’t done Jack tit at the dump since the beginning of November, 2023. The kitchen countertop looks very nice, but was it worth about $30,000+ worth in salary to Amaury for six months for him to make a countertop for the kitchen along with the minimal other tasks that he has performed at the dump in the past six months? He has spent at least 2 to 2 1/2 of the past six months on vacation. He’s likely spent about a month working on the home for his parents.

What is Miss Chatelaine getting paid for now at the Dump? The gift grab is over and the lazy loser still hasn’t updated where the money went to in 2023 on the charity list on the YouTube channel. he has pretty much traveled and shopped nonstop since January. What exactly are his job duties other than laying a table 26 weeks year for the B&B season?

It takes about an hour to set a table, so that is about 26 hours a year for his B&B services. Even if you assumed that he set the table on 14 other occasions during the year, his grand total of work would be 40 hours for the year. We have watched them sit in the kitchen, manhandle the dog repeatedly, auction shop, put up some wallpaper, spent 1/2 of a day, moving a bed, took down and hung up some curtains, and I believe that is it

How much is he getting paid each year? Does he pay for a portion of the $50,000 + spent on the trips that he takes with Stephanie? Where does he get his auction money from? His travel money from? His poisonous porcelain money from? Who paid for the gas and mileage and airline tickets for him to go to bubble girls party? Does Stephanie pay for his toupees and hair styling by Anna Lise? Who owns all the furniture that he purchased for his little lady desk room? It certainly isn’t coming from his McDonald’s allowance. Why does Stephanie have to hire a third gardener? If mommy could mow the lawn at the dump, why can’t snorts?

Are Patreon funds diverted to Stephanie‘s personal bank accounts being spent on Snorty’s
  • New expensive clothing that he purchased on his trip to Scotland?
  • $50,000 annually on Snorty trips
  • His new jewelry
  • Over $1000 in Ratso clothing?
  • Did the money pay for the purchase of Ratso? The trip to Germany to get the dog? The $1500 Louis Vuitton dog carrier? The $1,000+ designer bag Ratso was carried in prior to the acquisition of the Louis Vuitton dog carrier?
  • Rothschild’s porcelain purchases
  • The four boxes of books he just purchased
  • The commode and other items likely purchase at the Château auction this past Saturday
  • Did the funds pay for his gas or his trips?
  • Are the gifts purchased for Stephanie allegedly from Phillip purchase with Patreon money? Likely yes.
  • Is it salary now pay for Patreon funds? What is his actual job description and what are his qualifications for any such description?
  • Snorty cannot Afford a jewel to fill the empty engagement ring. He gave to Stephanie. Where will the money come from Dubai sizable gemstone to fill the empty engagement ring? Story himself, realistically, could not even afford a real piece of Mentos candy to fill the empty engagement ring.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just a little fix Gerty 😘
---

Not last season. Maybe the year before or, even 2 years ago when all the fuckery and subterfuge was going on and he was playing away.
Ah yes that would be right as he used his kitchen in the farmhouse...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Incidentally, a good thing the car they were travelling in to Stansted wasn’t stopped by the police for whatever reason or in an accident. Steff not wearing a seat belt: tut tut.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why do I want to get a hammer.. what the actual fuk is going on with these fools? Literally their home is falling down and the spending on the whim is really disgusting while raking in donations for said home. She will continue to have issue after issue for being the fraud she is… KARMA
Would it be great if they had a break in at the dump one night while the gruesome twosome were away and Marie was upstairs watching Netflix with Ratso? Nothing would be stolen, but someone would go thru the premises with a huge hammer and break all the porcelain and crystal at the dump, draw penises on all of the pricy new auction furniture and any portraits of Snorts. Fanny or Mummy with permanent markers, pour out all the bottles of expensive wine and champagne, and paint the crappy cabinet doors in the kitchen?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
1714136817656.png

Haaa good Good somebody actually painted the crappy Ieka doors. Anyone else got heated by the condensing tone Thrush uses with Marie as if dismissing a servant at dinner time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 13.58.40.png

Fanny was wearing a new pearl ring that later Snorts was wearing..

He needs to go to a salon and get his hideous nails cut.
I am increasingly convinced that I must lead a very sheltered life as I am quite certain that I have NEVER encountered a man wearing a pearl dress ring.
If you didn't know otherwise, I am certain that most people would identify these hands as belonging to a girl/woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Stephanie Jarvis truly believes that she is invincible and is becoming more and more reckless in her gluttony and reckless spending. it was interesting to hear Marie state that Maria had asked for the stove to be turned into a countertop for the previous two years, but nothing had ever been done. Why not? Why didn’t take so many years to get the stove fitted with the new countertop?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Amaury hasn’t done Jack tit at the dump since the beginning of November, 2023. The kitchen countertop looks very nice, but was it worth about $30,000+ worth in salary to Amaury for six months for him to make a countertop for the kitchen along with the minimal other tasks that he has performed at the dump in the past six months? He has spent at least 2 to 2 1/2 of the past six months on vacation. He’s likely spent about a month working on the home for his parents.

What is Miss Chatelaine getting paid for now at the Dump? The gift grab is over and the lazy loser still hasn’t updated where the money went to in 2023 on the charity list on the YouTube channel. he has pretty much traveled and shopped nonstop since January. What exactly are his job duties other than laying a table 26 weeks year for the B&B season?

It takes about an hour to set a table, so that is about 26 hours a year for his B&B services. Even if you assumed that he set the table on 14 other occasions during the year, his grand total of work would be 40 hours for the year. We have watched them sit in the kitchen, manhandle the dog repeatedly, auction shop, put up some wallpaper, spent 1/2 of a day, moving a bed, took down and hung up some curtains, and I believe that is it

How much is he getting paid each year? Does he pay for a portion of the $50,000 + spent on the trips that he takes with Stephanie? Where does he get his auction money from? His travel money from? His poisonous porcelain money from? Who paid for the gas and mileage and airline tickets for him to go to bubble girls party? Does Stephanie pay for his toupees and hair styling by Anna Lise? Who owns all the furniture that he purchased for his little lady desk room? It certainly isn’t coming from his McDonald’s allowance. Why does Stephanie have to hire a third gardener? If mommy could mow the lawn at the dump, why can’t snorts?

Are Patreon funds diverted to Stephanie‘s personal bank accounts being spent on Snorty’s
  • New expensive clothing that he purchased on his trip to Scotland?
  • $50,000 annually on Snorty trips
  • His new jewelry
  • Over $1000 in Ratso clothing?
  • Did the money pay for the purchase of Ratso? The trip to Germany to get the dog? The $1500 Louis Vuitton dog carrier? The $1,000+ designer bag Ratso was carried in prior to the acquisition of the Louis Vuitton dog carrier?
  • Rothschild’s porcelain purchases
  • The four boxes of books he just purchased
  • The commode and other items likely purchase at the Château auction this past Saturday
  • Did the funds pay for his gas or his trips?
  • Are the gifts purchased for Stephanie allegedly from Phillip purchase with Patreon money? Likely yes.
  • Is it salary now pay for Patreon funds? What is his actual job description and what are his qualifications for any such description?
  • Snorty cannot Afford a jewel to fill the empty engagement ring. He gave to Stephanie. Where will the money come from Dubai sizable gemstone to fill the empty engagement ring? Story himself, realistically, could not even afford a real piece of Mentos candy to fill the empty engagement ring.
It is quite lovely that Stephanie Jarvis is being fleeced from the money she has fleeced from Patreons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can you hear Ratso huffing and making noises while frantically struggling to get away from Philip, as Philip roughly manhandles the smallest dog in the world? It makes you wonder what happened to Ratso off camera immediately prior to Philip opening the door to the kitchen and prancing in with a struggling, unhappy, stressed out dog. I really hate Snorts.

Ratso is a source of tension between the throuple, since Marie has become attached to the dog, I wonder if it upsets her to see the gruesome, twosome roughly mistreat the animal? it is obvious that the dog does not like spending time with abusive Philip. I hate to see someone bully an animal, especially when a man dominates an animal that is less than 6 pounds.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am increasingly convinced that I must lead a very sheltered life as I am quite certain that I have NEVER encountered a man wearing a pearl dress ring.
If you didn't know otherwise, I am certain that most people would identify these hands as belonging to a girl/woman.
Yes Pheeph’s delicate lady hands are quite the contrast to Fanny’s grabby man claws!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Phyllis has been very busy assembling a new porcelain service: Herend's Rothschild Bird pattern. Tonight's dinner and dessert plates were specially used to greet the THREE tureens he just bought at auction and proudly displayed on the buffet.

View attachment 2898006
View attachment 2898007

The dinner plates retail at €145 each; the dessert plates are €95 each. Herend tureens retail between €1000 and €1500.

Here are comparable used tureens that sell/sold at US auctions:
So do these plates have lead paint? Are the all and wash? What the heck does some do with three tureens? I could see one. Snorts is a hoarder of the highest degree. Fanny takes a close second.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Observations from Thursday cd video
  • Did you notice that holiday from hygiene? Stephanie named the video as a taunt to tattle, “ it’s so much cleaner!”
  • She took video of the plane as it was a cheap flight. When she is taking her luxury flights, she obscures the name of the airline, and video of the airplane itself.
  • Greedy shopping addict cast member Snorts went to collect the Tureens likely paid for with Patreon funds that are being funneled into Stephanie Jarvis‘s personal accounts. Shopaholic. Snorts then asked to purchase four boxes of old books? Stephanie has at least 5000 books at the dump, many likely damp, and probably moldy, accumulated over the years and stuffed everywhere on the jump grounds. Miss Chatelaine cannot get through one day without spending money on an auction,Emmaus, Amazon, or eBay. He is such a useless waste of space.
  • if the gruesome twosome had just stopped, purchasing crap from auctions for one day, they can afford to have the patreon day celebrations catered. Alas, they are far too greedy and selfish to do so. They would rather spend their days frenetically spending ebegged money. Nonstop.
  • Snorts was barely touching Stephanie‘s hair, and Stephanie claimed that Philip was stroking her hair in the cab.Snorts look like he was stroking Stephanie’s hair, similar to the way that Stephanie pretends to stroke her mommy’s hair when she is trying to create the impression that Isabelle is mentally deficient.
  • I think disingenuous Permasmile is permaslimey in the manner in which she continually kisses the asses of Stephanie and Phillip.
  • Who thinks Philip is lying about paying only €200 for four cases of books? At least he has learned not to say €50. He wants to throw a portion of these books into the already cluttered guestrooms?
  • It is interesting that Stephanie has not worn the $2500 spinner necklace that Snorty purchase from Perma smile since the day she received it.
  • It appears that Stephanie‘s new strategy for the summer season is to wear charity clothing mixed in with her designer of the season, Boden. At some point, she will crack, and begin to routinely appear in €1000 dresses again, and she prances around the dump.
  • They do not need any more porcelain for guest dinners. Snorts must have at least 20 sets of porcelain by now. Stephanie has at least 20 sets of porcelain herself. they are just gluttonous. They attend one formal dinner a week at the dump. There are about 26 nights of formal dinners where the gruesome twosome have to be at the dump for the formal evening dinner. At this point, they could use a different set of China/porcelain every single week and not repeat a pattern.
  • Snorts has purchased how many tureens at this point? Stephanie has at least a dozen tureens herself. They are going crazy mismanaging and misappropriating Patreon funds given to help restore the dump, to fund their extravagant overspending and luxury lifestyle. They become so emboldened that they only try to hide a portion of their purchases. They are disgusting. Snorts is benefiting from taking advantage of elderly viewers that are at the same age as his beloved grandparents.. what losers.
  • Miss chatalaine spent more time strapping in his prized auction find tureen then the gruesome twosome ever have spent trying to restrain Ratso safely in the car so he won’t be crawling behind Stephanie’s back while the car is in motion.
  • The tureens and the auction buys will be forgotten within the next month, replaced with their latest expensive purchase of the day. How many hundreds of hours per month do Snorty and Fanny spend online shopping? I bet it is far more time than Stephanie spends editing her videos several times a week.
  • Why does Stephanie always complain about having to get up early from one of her free vacations/ trips?
  • Lots of filler driving footage.
  • does Philip have Stephanie’s credit card? Or checkbook? How is he always paying for all these purchases that he makes by himself when he can’t afford a stone for a second hand empty engagement ring, or even afford to treat himself to McDonald’s?
  • Interesting that Stephanie put heavily edited video in to pick Ratso “ happily” greeting her, likely after being amped up with treats from Stephanie. She still wants viewers to believe that Ratso loves her the best, despite leaving Leftalot Ratso more than 50% of the time that they’ve had the dog.The witch is screeching at Ratso and still poking him in his bad eye with her huge man hand and fingers,
  • Poor Molly. She is looking really old and tired.Of course, Stephanie had to screech at Molly.
  • Click below to see Snorty dominating and manhandling a struggling Ratso who does not like Philip and does not want to be carried around by the loser.Finally, he has Ratso clutched by his stomach with his legs dangling, and the dog sadly just gives up for the moment.
  • Stephanie has a cutsey moment when she thrusts her giant man hands into a container to grab pretzels. For some reason, she believes that she appears adorable when she reaches out her big old man hands and grabs food constantly. What a weird woman.
  • Stephanie tries once again to convince viewers that she and cast member Philip or a match made in heaven because they like different types of pretzels.That is “how she knows they are right for each other.” WTF?
    All she really had to do was point out that she was wearing the pearl ring earlier in the video and gave it to Philip for him to wear. Sharing rings, jewelry,clothing, a shopping/ travel addiction, lying, grifting, abuse of dogs, and a love for porcelain, they are actually a match made in Hell.
  • Why is Vivian passing her dresses to Fanny and it “ fits paaaaarfectly.” Snorty will be wearing the denim jacket soon. He loved the embroidery on the jacket.
  • FRK has got to stop with her spiel “ this is from the worlds expensive vegetable garden.” What bullshit, most of the food that they serve at the dump is barely lukewarm, and it gets colder and colder as awkward Marie gives her long, winded speech about inane information about the prison ration meal she is about to serve.
  • did you notice it since the twinkle lights are low longer able to operate in the courtyard, that Amaury put about six spotlights in the courtyard, so it is not pitch black outside at night?

• View attachment 2898640View attachment 2898641
PERMASLIMEY 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

Never laughed so hard…
I kept talking to myself “permaslimey, permaslimey, permaslimey” it is just the perfect.
The perfect nickname the for ass licker Viv.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.