The Chateau Diaries #300 Stephanie Jarvis is trapped in her own living hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic…I’m redecorating my bathroom. Which one looks better, the left or the right?

IMG_6603.jpeg

😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Off topic…I’m redecorating my bathroom. Which one looks better, the left or the right?

View attachment 2874869

😆
Tough choice! Off topic but related to your post. When I was working in the garment manufacturing industry, we had mostly southeast Asian sewers as I've mentioned before. I kept seeing footprints on the toilet seat in the bathroom. I thought someone was standing on the toilet trying to reach something but there wasn't' anything to reach for. Finally, I asked one of the sewers why there were footprints on the toilet seat, and she told me that in her culture they always squatted when eliminating. At the time, I didn't know that they had grown up using a whole in the floor like many places in the world do. I never corrected them, I just wiped the seat when I used it. Now I know, squatting is healthier but I just don't have the flexibility anymore and would probably topple of the toilet if I tried to squat on the seat.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's taking a little longer to get the latest Patreon flog uploaded. Emalm thinks there's nudity in it so they have slapped a TOS violation on the upload which means it'll be deleted. I've messaged them to correct this error and will post the link here once sorted.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I just caught the tail end of an insta live from the dump. Weird shaky footage of the peacocks and heavy breathing 😂
Me too. Only showed the peacocks & Thor showing off his plumage. In the comments, someone mentioned how nice it would be to see the chickens too. 🐔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Me too. Only showed the peacocks & Thor showing off his plumage. In the comments, someone mentioned how nice it would be to see the chickens too. 🐔
Trying to show Thor isn’t missing many feathers from Ratso chasing him and pulling his feathers. FRK made the comment about Thor and his feathers and Ratso. Damage control at the Dump.Fanny has not visited the chickens this year. She must be waiting until the flock has been replaced to show them.Fanny has a few days at the Dump before leaving in a couple of weeks for London and the Chelsea flower show. Where will the truesome twosome travel this week before the Saturday guest dinner?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2874869

😆
Not the yellow, it might remind you of someone you don't want to think about!
---
Crazy fools, both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trying to show Thor isn’t missing many feathers from Ratso chasing him and pulling his feathers. FRK made the comment about Thor and his feathers and Ratso. Damage control at the Dump.Fanny has not visited the chickens this year. She must be waiting until the flock has been replaced to show them.Fanny has a few days at the Dump before leaving in a couple of weeks for London and the Chelsea flower show. Where will the truesome twosome travel this week before the Saturday guest dinner?
Chelsea is 5 weeks from now. I look forward to 5 weeks of renovations (not chapel related) before she goes. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Far from saving the Chateau Fanny has done nearly everything to destroy it, structurally and aesthetically. It its arguable that it is now in a more perilous state than when she bought it. If 4 years ago when the bucks had started rolling in, she had put together a plan rolled her sleeves up. and also got qualified people in to help her channel would be flying and she maybe could have formed a solid business She is so myopic and silly she has thrown the opportunity away. The grift won't last forever and she could have made La Lande so it would provide for her in her imminent old age. Hard to see where she goes from here, she has tainted her brand and the whole Chateauverse.
---
Chelsea is 5 weeks from now. I look forward to 5 weeks of renovations (not chapel related) before she goes. 😂
she may embroider a towel, because she is so tired

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That’s how I see it too. Passive aggressive manipulation while playing victim as she gaslights him during the devaluation phase. Don’t ask me how I know these things 😔. Phillip is an easy target (not excusing his unethical manners).
Fanny going to Japan as a newly engaged woman to spend a week with her ex is despicable to say the least, but worse is the emotional fukery that she will project upon PeePers, She must get him to leave as to maintain her image. IMO it will not end well for him. He will be destroyed.
Trixie was dead-set miserable from the second he arrived on the train on platform. Frantic Fanny had clearly previously greeted him off camera & yet made him and Ratso re-enact the reunion. After over exciting the sick rodent … er, dog, Fanny thrust the Worlds Most Expensive Brolly at Trixie who was as disappointed with the last minute airport umbrella gift, as a child on Christmas Day expecting a new bicycle but receiving a book. His sulky and seething mood permeated the screen. I bet they had one helluva a row before they went to their separate boudoirs.
---
imscanon
9 hours ago
So glad you got home. Are the trees around the fountain dead? They never seemed to catch hold did they? What's going on with them?

@karinchristinegande199
13 hours ago
Please my dear, you need to rest more. Traveling can be so stressful that it influences your health on long time ️ Sometimes your interactions with lovely Philipp remind me so much of my own marriage. We had our fair share of quarrels and he often behaved unsatisfied with what I did we still would be married, but after 8 years of marriage I found out that he prefers his own gender. But now our friendship is even more spiritually than it was before.

@jagdude99
8 hours ago
It's hard to be overjoyed when your "fiancee" leaves you behind and then comes back from a week's booty call with her ex after having to clean dog vomit out of the car. I'd say he held up pretty well.

@Fountains_
22 hours ago (edited)
Philip can never be pleased. He is incredibly cold with his fiancee. For a narcissist once you were totally good and now you are totally bad. It's an infantile splitting mechanism

@RosemaryOltarzewski
1 day ago
Mmm I thought that a little underwhelmed . He could have been a bit more grateful. Also didn't run to greet beautiful Stephanie. Maybe I read that wrong
Are these some of the best comments or what ? I love the sympathetic fan who also had a gay husband. And the commentator who, tongue in cheek, says Trixie held up pretty well (surely that has to be a tattler ?) Thank you for posting these because they’ve really cheered up my afternoon :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Trixie was dead-set miserable from the second he arrived on the train on platform. Frantic Fanny had clearly previously greeted him off camera & yet made him and Ratso re-enact the reunion. After over exciting the sick rodent … er, dog, Fanny thrust the Worlds Most Expensive Brolly at Trixie who was as disappointed with the last minute airport umbrella gift, as a child on Christmas Day expecting a new bicycle but receiving a book. His sulky and seething mood permeated the screen. I bet they had one helluva a row before they went to their separate boudoirs.
Trixie was disappointed upon the chatelaine’s return because she made Trixie miss DILF Day at his favourite bathhouse. Trixie and John had reserved the sling room.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
---

Are these some of the best comments or what ? I love the sympathetic fan who also had a gay husband. And the commentator who, tongue in cheek, says Trixie held up pretty well (surely that has to be a tattler ?) Thank you for posting these because they’ve really cheered up my afternoon :)
Uh huh! That's right, they had a quarrel. I think Fanny got good and pissed off at PP for not taking care of her transportation. He failed big time. His job is to make sure her travels go smoothly. I imagine she felt extremely uncomfortable sitting on that bench all by herself, she doesn't do well when she's isolated and vulnerable like that. He's probably going to have his allowance docked.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I will respectfully disagree with you on the car @Pekey- Trixie doesn't know the difference between a hammer and a wrench, and is not bright enough to sabotage anything- he probably couldn't even figure out how to open the bonnet. I suspect whichever vehicle it is, like all things at the Shitoo, it was probably never serviced. While I do not like him, I actually felt a tiny twinge of sympathy for him, as he was having the worst day ever- Lancelot threw up in the car, the vehicle broke down, he may very well have not known exactly what to do as he is a man-child, Fanny does not strike me as one who keeps current insurance paperwork in the vehicle, so he had to wait on Fanny to call the insurance company, the tow truck driver dumped him and the tiny dog off at the train station to awkwardly greet manic Fanny who shoved the umbrella in his face- "Here is your random gift I purchased last minute at the airport." Another long wait for the taxi to take them all to the Shitoo. Fanny pretty much ignored Trixie when she returned, and her dancing and singing "Time of My Life" in the kitchen was pretty much a "I had the BEST holiday- without you!" middle finger to not only Snorts, but to everyone else at the crumbling abode.

I don't see them getting married, either. We all know that Fanny doesn't deal well with confrontation. Instead of kicking Trixie to the curb or telling him that, no, she does NOT want to marry him (she liked the idea of being engaged, but it did not give her the attention she craved), she'll continue to act inappropriately in hopes HE breaks up with her instead.
Fanny set the scene prior to her arrival on the train platform by telling viewers in a coy manner…”I have BUTTERFLIES at the thought of seeing Trixie” . I think she’s already gaslighting him. She knew he’d be sulking on her return from her sexcation because they probably had a blazing row about it prior to her leaving. He didn’t greet her with joy (he was still fuming) so she couldn’t film their joyous reunion. Then, when it was faux-filmed, he refused to act, hence her spending extra time on camera poking and flapping at Ratso before finally standing up to greet Mad-as-Hell-PhiPhi.

She will keep telling fans how much she loves him/misses him/needs him whilst behind scenes they will be squabbling furiously. They will NOT get married (Fanny’s choice) Fanny will tell everybody they have ‘Consciously Uncouppled’ but fans will be subconsciously led to believe the relationship ended because Trixie wasn’t good enough for Fanny. She will do lots of ‘I am broken but trying to hold it together’ Patreon Videos and she’ll get massive donations for therapy at Better Help. There’ll be plenty of money left over for ‘therapeutic travel’ to help her recover.

After they split, and for the foreseeable future, Fanny will making a monthly Hush Money standing order into Trixie’s bank account and he will live out his days gloriously between gay heaven Palm Springs and Reguliersdewasstraat, the gay district of Amsterdam.

It’ll be a Win Win result .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Uh huh! That's right, they had a quarrel. I think Fanny got good and pissed off at PP for not taking care of her transportation. He failed big time. His job is to make sure her travels go smoothly. I imagine she felt extremely uncomfortable sitting on that bench all by herself, she doesn't do well when she's isolated and vulnerable like that. He's probably going to have his allowance docked.
Can only buy one usless vase this month.

No peaches/tuna mayo for you BOYO!
1713117063295.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just to clarify for everyone…it’s not really my bathroom 🤗 And yes, no reminders of the yellow dress! 🤢😆
….. and how does your bathroom look like, where Mr. Scorpion is taking a bath to relax his swollen muscles after the gym?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.