The Chateau Diaries #298 One thing's sure for Fanny God wants your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I would pay her not to inflict herself on anyone ever again she is nauseating. She will be projectile vomit on speed after a pathetic pseudo drama course. What a needy ham in the making.
Geez, I didn't realize it was that Coco girl - all those oddballs who visit the shitoo start to blur.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
UnFUCKINGbelievable! This chick gets into Oxford's drama academy......but wants everyone to fund it for her. She's got a GoFundMe for $9,000 to fund the month-long course as well as the plane ticket to get there. The course is Monday-Friday, so I guess she'll fund herself on the weekend, buying ugly coats and tat from antique places...and visiting la Lande, no doubt.

This world has gone completely bleeping mad. Seriously. I can think of about a hundred other things to fund, for people who seriously could use the help.

Another grifter inspired by Fanny. I hope Fanny is proud of all the unethical behaviour she has inspired and encouraged in others. Her immorality has no boundaries.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Shall we put bets on Fanny now campaigning for a tunnel of blooming cherry blossom trees at The Dump?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Potty’s relationship is def open. He’s boning Fanny in Kyoto! Mama Jarvis did not say Fanny wasn’t going to Hong Kong though….I hear the shopping is divine.
---

Snorty called it nail vaahrnish- so Gross
The only thing I know about Kyoto is what a friend of mine who took the extremely expensive gentleman's tour told me. Very gifted, very expensive and beautiful ladies of the evening who are more like sex therapists.
---
Girlfriend had better set herself up an OnlyFeet account and start pimping herself out. These leeches need to get a job and save their dreams for sleepy time.
OnlyFeet, hee hee hee.
I have a Flickr account to which I post craft photos. I once went crazy and posted a pic of my feet in their new pedicure standing at the edge of a craft spread out on the floor and got more likes than any other post I ever made. Those pedos are mad, I tell you. Stark raving mad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That woman who is a "born again Christian" would have a fit if she saw the famous chapel photos!
The dress that Fanny wore in Kyoto looked like nylon overalls from the 1960s and who told her that that scarf would go with it?
I wonder if Marie talked about all the "years of dirt and grease" in the kitchen, to have a go at Fanny. It's the sort of passive aggressive thing she would do.
Seeing Potty's Japanese friend makes me wonder if Potty swings both ways; it wouldn't be surprising.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
barryuk.8001
3 hours ago
Still no ring I see ??

Leeamm117
4 minutes ago
Where’s Phillip? Shouldn’t he be moving ovens or even painting the back wall since it’s never been done?

RockDove5212
57 minutes ago
NOT la belle epoque song again !

patriciamccloud6493
1 hour ago
Hi Stephanie, Have you and Phillip decided when you're getting married

@AncoraImparo12387
1 hour ago
Why have I been blocked?

@joannedavidman6773
1 hour ago
just so beautiful.. I do agree with Phillip that it was safer to stay home. Remember distance makes the heart grow fonder, Im just not sure how much fonder you both can get since your love is over whelming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
OFF TOPIC
Just back from Unfortunate the Musical, it was fabulous, I laughed out loud many, many times. The French cook reminded me of FRK !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lenora Smee is rich and privileged and over the top, but she loves dogs and has many, a nice supportive family and puts out interesting tablescape and travel videos. She makes no excuses.for her lifestyle just shares it. And her fashion sense is beautiful , she is also very pretty and I actually like her videos. No one sends her money and she doesn't do sponsors.... Its a nice break from false people who lie and cheat and are lazy. I am.just about over Fanny and company... Who else is good to.follow?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am about half way through CD and no wonder that bloody woman when off to Japan...... did not want to do the cleaning of the kitchen ! Lazy witch.
---
UnFUCKINGbelievable! This chick gets into Oxford's drama academy......but wants everyone to fund it for her. She's got a GoFundMe for $9,000 to fund the month-long course as well as the plane ticket to get there. The course is Monday-Friday, so I guess she'll fund herself on the weekend, buying ugly coats and tat from antique places...and visiting la Lande, no doubt.

This world has gone completely bleeping mad. Seriously. I can think of about a hundred other things to fund, for people who seriously could use the help.
But.........she has no talent!!!
So annoying and hammy .
With the world feeling the pinch on living ...... what the hell would you give her money !!!!
M&M...... you are right ..... the World has gone Crazy !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
An open letter to Isabelle Jarvis

Dear Isabelle,

I am writing a sincere letter to you because we know you read here. In all seriousness, what Stephanie is doing is really terrible. She earns money from making YouTube videos and, yes, it’s her money to do as she pleases. But asking her viewers and patrons to fund renovations to the chateau and chapel, or restore the lake…then spending time and money traveling for weeks and weeks is reprehensible. She doesn’t show that she puts her own money into these projects, instead relying on her patrons to fund them while she “plays.” We keep hearing about the lake, the heating, the Grand Salon, and other projects, but we don’t see results. I don’t know if what Stephanie is doing is illegal, but it certainly appears immoral. Especially when emotionally manipulated viewers part with their money. As her mother, can you sit down with your daughter and discuss this with her? Do you condone what she’s doing? Will she listen to you? When will your daughter get serious about doing what she keeps saying she’ll do? Is there any way you can ask her…or make her…take accountability for her her actions? After all, Stephanie is the one who created her YouTube channel. She is the one who proposed all the projects….and people generously donated. It’s time your daughter stopped playing around and got to serious work.

Thank you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
An open letter to Isabelle Jarvis

Dear Isabelle,

I am writing a sincere letter to you because we know you read here. In all seriousness, what Stephanie is doing is really terrible. She earns money from making YouTube videos and, yes, it’s her money to do as she pleases. But asking her viewers and patrons to fund renovations to the chateau and chapel, or restore the lake…then spending time and money traveling for weeks and weeks is reprehensible. She doesn’t show that she puts her own money into these projects, instead relying on her patrons to fund them while she “plays.” We keep hearing about the lake, the heating, the Grand Salon, and other projects, but we don’t see results. I don’t know if what Stephanie is doing is illegal, but it certainly appears immoral. Especially when emotionally manipulated viewers part with their money. As her mother, can you sit down with your daughter and discuss this with her? Do you condone what she’s doing? Will she listen to you? When will your daughter get serious about doing what she keeps saying she’ll do? Is there any way you can ask her…or make her…take accountability for her her actions? After all, Stephanie is the one who created her YouTube channel. She is the one who proposed all the projects….and people generously donated. It’s time your daughter stopped playing around and got to serious work.

Thank you.
This will fall on deaf ears. She's part of the grift.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Stephanie is really going on about the bnb house she’s renting, “Angel Villa”. Isn’t her London flat in Angel?🤔 Am I the only one that is wondering if she bought it? For an investment, of course.
-“If everything goes to plan, we can all go next year.”-SJ

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.