The Chateau Diaries #298 One thing's sure for Fanny God wants your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A kimono....... a VERY expensive one plus ....... those $$ hair ornaments she spied in a shop.

I do have a Pekey Prediction !!!
My crystal ball tells me that there will be a Japanese Garden , complete with Cherry trees , bridge , tea house and Koi in a big old pond. 🌲🐠🌸
It will be right next to the Jardin Ingles !!! 🦚
Ohhhhh grrrrrrl. Shivering monkeys, presente.
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 11.27.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 11.31.44 AM.png

---
she could have just stayed home and given her pet Snorty a bath in the copper tub.
While grooming his "fur" for nits. Yummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you think the Carpenter & Natzi have started week #3 of working remotely?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ît is difficult to watch animal abuser fanny gush and fawn over the monkeys. She wants to pretend she loves animals when she is recording herself for the CD videos but neglects Dump animals once the camera stops filming.
---

He does look rough. I think he also tires of her screeching, domineering, self absorbed company and mocking comments quickly, as most people would. He has dealt with her for decades though, by choice, but I think spending long periods of one on one time with the little orphan princess reminds him that he was smart to dodge a bullet in not marrying her and becoming her permanent full time life partner. He always looks exhausted and relieved as he drives away from her to leave the Dump, hotel, airport, etc.

As I have discussed before, Fanny is mentally and emotionally dismissive, mocking, demanding, and abusive to men she encounters in her life.It is draining to be around her and her chaos for long. Recall how wiped out auntie and uncle looked after spending a couple weeks with her at the Dump?
i don't see any good reason why he still meets her for sexy vacations as she must blackmail him with some serious filth. same with baghead. for duck's sake, they are under investigation of accidental death (if not manslaughter), why would they want to hang around??
---
WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO HER FACE SHE LOOKS A WELL USED OVER 60
she looks like one of those before and after pictures of people who did a lot of drugs and alco. this is after.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Knew it was going to happen soon but got up this morning to find my darling Titty has passed away overnight. I'm so heartbroken but glad she died at home and I didn't have to put her through the stress of going to the vets, which is what I was going to do this morning.

Even though she was struggling yesterday she did a final tour of the garden and the whole house. We both slept badly feeling it was near and came down to find her, she was one of a kind, a stray who just turned up and walked right in 14 years ago. Sleep well my angel 💔

View attachment 2862777
Sorry to hear although pleased it was a peaceful goodbye at home.
If I recall correctly you have had a rough time with losses recently - sending hope for better days ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve seen a couple of MP’s Critter sketches on his Doing It Ourselves IG “stories” recently- didn’t know if this had come up for discussion so far on here- I might’ve missed it- but I thought he had gone MIA for the last several months. I did read that he had been on Billy’s YouTube (I don’t watch that regularly). I am always intrigued about what is the deal with him- Michael- he has so much going for him but seems to flake out regularly. It’s a shame. 😨😬🤔
In my opinion ONLY... I think Michael really is affected by those around him and falls into depression very quickly if he's let down... We saw it with what went on with his designs he felt were stolen, (the paper trail says otherwise), he's very trusting, his biggest fault. He was on a high with Fanny for quite a while there, they both were.. off seeing friends and other chateau owners, he doesn't do that any more. His 'yachting' high and short lived boyfriend.. He's cloistered himself away in the cottage but hasn't done a lot... I think Billy has offered him (once again) an opportunity to work with him on the chateau, maybe there's a financial reward this time, he certainly seems more engaged and happy rather than the sullen side he showed when Billy kept stealing his discoveries... (the water pit for example).. I do think Billy has had a bit of a revelation that he does need family, and they have supported him in his most humiliating of times... With Billy's projects and Michaels likeability they can do really well together..

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Again I know Billy is a nasty little thief, but look how he films, he has some artistry, good music choice and he gets the job done. Fanny is a much bigger thief yet to be convicted but her filming quality, editing and music choices have not evolved and her content has got worse. Look what hard work achieves she really should be embarrassed.

Do believe they have an undeclared sponsorship from Oslo -it is not subtle

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She brought empties to load up with crap in Japan
When Fanny was talking with Dave you could see a packed pink suitcase lying on the floor in Snorty's China Room. That's a small carry-on and Fanny definitely had a larger suitcase + that stupid Soledad bag + her purse. She's flying business class so no worry about excess baggage.
1712601579097.png
1712601592400.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a beautiful cat and a kind soul.She was very fortunate to find such a loving and caring home. I am so sorry for your loss. ❤
---
valerieforsyth8278
7 hours ago
How much as saki did you drink! Hope you don’t suffer any unpleasant after effects. It looked lovely there

@The_Rising_Phoenix_
3 minutes ago
Why is Michael not telling her that Japanese People feel extremly disturbed and offended when People speak in Trains, Taxis etc? Thats why you hear NOONE else talking...

channeleva5490
6 hours ago
Dinner at 10pm?!? Ghee whizz, I would never sleep! Not for me thank you Philip

rsmith1820
5 hours ago
I was in awe with Stephanie and belly laughing at poor Phillip who gained sisters at this stage of his life

@donnaschmink1801
2 hours ago
Sisters...more like harpies

@angelanapier4248
6 hours ago
Stephanie, don’t leave Philip alone with those two anymore, they are mean to him
When you don't get out of bed till after noon, 10pm isn't unreasonable to have dinner... Problem arises when the 'staff' have to be up at 6am to walk and feed your dog and start work for the day...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Again I know Billy is a nasty little thief, but look how he films, he has some artistry, good music choice and he gets the job done. Fanny is a much bigger thief yet to be convicted but her filming quality, editing and music choices have not evolved and her content has got worse. Look what hard work achieves she really should be embarrassed.

Do believe they have an undeclared sponsorship from Oslo -it is not subtle
I wonder whatever happened to the previous cameraman? I think his name was Alex, cute little strawberry blond. Not that I noticed, that’s more Haly Baby’s line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she's going to visit any more of the wonderful Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples in Kyoto. She only mentioned that they were going to a castle. I wonder if that comment from the woman who said she had thought Fanny was a born again christian and didn't think she should have gone to a Shinto shrines, had discouraged her from further visits, in case any other patrons were upset and would stop sending funds. I don't share that woman's beliefs or her ignorant attitude towards to non-christian beliefs but her comment is proof that Fanny has misled lots of patrons. I guess many of them are either fundamentalist christians or catholics, none of whom would be happy if they knew how little respect Fanny actually had for their religion. She would say that she had made it clear that she had no beliefs but that was a long time ago and many of them probably didn't hear that. Now, she will not risk stating that again, as, since starting the star grifting, she wants them to think she is religious. I wonder if that woman's comment has been deleted to stop other patrons seeing it. I guess Isabelle might have deleted it. IJ knows perfectly well, and has confirmed recently, that the chapel is, and always has been, consecrated, yet she knows exactly how it has been misused in the past. Despite my non-belief, I do think their lack of respect for the church, and blatant dishonesty towards the many believers who have given them thousands to restore the chapel, is absolutely abhorrent.
Fanny the novice.
---
Philipp should take her to a gay sauna with pool. Plenty of them to be seen.
Cheers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy Breakfast, Lochness!

View attachment 2862689
Thank you!
Pee pee is drinking every day to drown his sorrows missing his Mummy.
I do think he is spending hours on auction sites looking for silver chop sticks!!
That ‘ food’ concoction he presented at 10 pm, Fried Salmon, shallot rice? Carrots and leeks with ?gravy.
Sabinas face says it all.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I bit the bullet and watched the latest CD. I don't know what was worse, Fanny talking through every course of that meal. She must be a nightmare to dine with, OR MariE, giggling and spouting rubbish, her commentary leaves alot to be desired and I hate listening to her.
That meal must have been extremely expensive. I think Fanny paid for everyone.. otherwise who would tolerate trying to have a nice night out and have her doing a running commentary on the meal? All expenses paid by Patreon?

• Sick
  • Heart
I wonder whatever happened to the previous cameraman? I think his name was Alex, cute little strawberry blond. Not that I noticed, that’s more Haly Baby’s line.
He & his wife split up. He found out he was sterile and she wanted childen. He made a sad vlog about it. I thought he was very brave to do that. He is back in the UK, has a new job and a new partner. He's been back to see Billy a few times as they have remained in touch.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Y'all doing anything special for the eclipse today? I am in the "path of totality". Signs everywhere about congested roads, hotels all sold out, every bar, park and town having a special party. Stores are closing during the eclipse. People have done lost their minds. I am staying home on my deck , special glasses on and will experience this once in a lifetime event at home.
I have a stinking head ache.. anyone else? or is it from too much screen time?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.