The Chateau Diaries #298 One thing's sure for Fanny God wants your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y'all doing anything special for the eclipse today? I am in the "path of totality". Signs everywhere about congested roads, hotels all sold out, every bar, park and town having a special party. Stores are closing during the eclipse. People have done lost their minds. I am staying home on my deck , special glasses on and will experience this once in a lifetime event at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Right finally watched last nights flog. Fanny looked sweaty and clammy in her Granny nylon nightie. She never shuts up does she. Inappropriately dressed as always and none of her companions spoke, she grates on everyone. Luckily the monkeys rosacea isn't as bad as Fanny's. What utter knobs they all looked at dinner. Fanny didn't bother to wash her greasy hair and her eyes are so putty. Back at the Fungus Palace the three stooges also seem far more relaxed and humorous in her absence, even old Pubes was tolerable. I think Michael has had enough of this trip. Fanny simply has no allure anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Y'all doing anything special for the eclipse today? I am in the "path of totality". Signs everywhere about congested roads, hotels all sold out, every bar, park and town having a special party. Stores are closing during the eclipse. People have done lost their minds. I am staying home on my deck , special glasses on and will experience this once in a lifetime event at home.
I'm going to repent!

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Sunday defended an earlier statement saying Monday's eclipse and the New York-area earthquake on Friday were signs from God telling people to repent."

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Godzilla, as I recall, was a nuclear radiation mutant. As anyone who has read a single newspaper article on art in the last 80 years is aware. The atomic holocaust in Japan is probably the single most influential art event of the century, if not the millenium. Even the harajuku clothes she's trying to wear are a result.

This book on harajuku fashion is now 20 years old and selling used for $100 or more on Ama. Every reader of fashion magazines of the last 20 years will have read about it and the atomic culture kawaii and other influences it embodies. You can't claim to be any kind of influencer or, different species, cultured person, without knowing about atomic Japan.

View attachment 2863492
Didn't get this paywall down in time to edit it in: NYT review of epic Japan Society exhibit, Little Boy/Japan's Exploding Subculture.
Here's the Guardian review. In other words, it was an international event, front page art news. That someone as arty farty as the clueless Stephanie Jarvis claims to be would be unaware of it and harajuku/Murakami's atomic connection is completely inconceivable. He did Vuitton bags for god's sake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was discount Huge Grunt attempting the 80s Don Johnson/Miami Vice designer stubble look? If he was, it was an abject failure. He looked unwashed and unkempt. Singularly unattractive. Whereas Don Johnson…

IMG_0472.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve heard of some schools letting out early so the bus drivers aren’t in danger driving during the eclipse and those staying at school won’t let the students outside- to see with their eyes. Oh, an explanation I read about our eyes- said the human eye is not evolved enough to look at it- πŸ‘€
oh dear- how’d evolution get into this??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
***We got our eclipse glasses Sat.!!! And my daughter got theirs yesterday at Sonic- free with a solar eclipse slushy!!! And that’s for real!!! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Stephanie is really going on about the bnb house she’s renting, β€œAngel Villa”. Isn’t her London flat in Angel?πŸ€” Am I the only one that is wondering if she bought it? For an investment, of course.
-β€œIf everything goes to plan, we can all go next year.”-SJ
Maybe a Japanese themed wedding...oh hang on the groom can't go because he has sesame seed allergies... oh well guess he'll have to stay at home again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
IMG_9932.jpeg

All the lascivious greed and grasping is taking its toll. Can the muttering and whispering to herself be far behind?

Musssst travelllll, yeessss. Escape the moldy chateau….Spendsss the money on the fillerssss, preciousss and its staysss young and beautifulll so Daddy will love his pretty princessss…

All classic villains are physically diminished and eaten away by their misdeeds in the end.
It’s a actually quite sad. She was an attractive woman not so long ago. The greed snatched her soul and all her enablers watched it happen with their hands out for more. This will not end well.

View attachment 2863589

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I drove about an hour north to be in the path of totality. No traffic at all! I’ve got my special eclipse glasses and ready to go! 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We had a sleepless night with a
We spent a sleepless night with a dog suffering from diarrhoea so very tired and likely will nap when it gets dark🀣

• Haha
  • Sad
Just seen some of the gushing comments on the Gibbons FB page. What gets me is the people saying thank you to her, thank you for what? Thank you for going on an expensive holiday (in fact holiday's plural) that your viewers/patrons have paid for.

It's like saying thank you to someone you don't know who has won the lottery.

Is it us lot that are cranky? Or are we the only normal people out there?
It's interesting that these followers thank her for showing them part of the world they will never be able to visit themselves. They don't seem to realise that the Internet and you tube is free travel to all parts of the world at the touch of their fingertips. They can search for any destination and be there within seconds... are they really this stupid or naive?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
We’re in the about 85% path but we’re under heavy cloud cover so, meh.🀷🏻

• Sad
Did I get the luggage situation wrong. On her arrival in Japan SJ showed us one case (smaller than her usual trunk) and a carry on, but on the way to the mountains she again showed wheeled case but said they had sent cases on separately, but still hadn't packed the right clothes for the day(!!) In the mountains.
She brought empties to load up with crap in Japan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How much sake does it take before Fanny has trouble editing and uploading her vlogs?
View attachment 2862656View attachment 2862657View attachment 2862658View attachment 2862659View attachment 2862660View attachment 2862661
View attachment 2862662View attachment 2862667
---

Could you imagine Snorty sitting down to this Japanese meal? At least he could try and eat the Udon noodles (aka Japanese sghetti) for his 4 year old palate. Look at Snorty standing up and eating his dinner out of a mixing bowl at 10:30 p.m. - Mr. Sophisticated
View attachment 2862668View attachment 2862669
View attachment 2862671View attachment 2862672
View attachment 2862674View attachment 2862675
Takes his beanie off if there's ladies of his interest....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who do you think he is currently on here?
Let's not get into that again, good people have left because of less... It's easy to see when comments supporting bad behaviour at the Farm House crop up regularly... (from the same account)..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.