The Chateau Diaries #298 One thing's sure for Fanny God wants your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FANNY WENT TO JAPAN. Dana’s son finished his master’s degree in Japan. She posted on her YouTube community page 1 year ago that her son had just left for Japan for his master’s degree.The F1 race is April 7, 2024 and preliminary races begin April 4, 2024. Expect many videos of Fanny and Pottie in Japan and at the race.

Taiwan was hit by the largest earthquake in nearly 25 years today, triggering tsunami warnings in Japan.

In the end, the problems in Japan were not as devastating, except for some inconvenience on the island of Yonagui. Consequently, the Japanese Grand Prix, scheduled for next weekend, was not in danger for a moment. The Suzuka circuit is located in a coastal area, but over 1,700 kilometres away from the regions where tsunami warnings have been issued.

Much precipitation expected on Thursday
At the Suzuka circuit, preparations for the race therefore continue as normal. Incidentally, that could be tricky in the coming days. The weather forecast for Suzuka is for heavy rain on Thursday, which could literally ruin the build-up work. On Friday and Saturday, it should remain dry, but during the Grand Prix on Sunday, it could get wet again. However, as much rain as there is for this Thursday is certainly not expected.

Two years ago, Suzuka also suffered heavy rainfall during the F1 weekend. As a result, drivers could only run half of the planned laps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
A shame this travelin' trollop Carmen Sandiego wannbe couldn't take her alopecian poodle with her.
I wonder if she'd treat him to some fugu.
Travelin' Trollop.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm with Lochness Monster, Lake Como for a wedding venue. I hope not Varenna as it's my favourite place in the world, I visit often. God imagine bumping into that lot! 🤢
Oh but think of the opportunity to throw shade if you do! I’d love to see someone read Fanny for filth. She’s so ignorant she’d leave it in the vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I don't get this convent project I also don't get why you would spend so much on a kitchen but make it so impractical to use. I also don't understand spending £16k on a coffee machine that is never used.

Such an impractical kitchen-sink ten miles from cooker and fridge another 10 miles it is so random to invest so heavily in a building when they have no where near finished the chateau
Just my opinion, but after I found out about Billy's legal issues, I rather thought it was a project to help him look "rehabilitated"....it was a convent and he was doing something with an abandoned building in the area in which he lives. Both of those things might help to convince a judge that he "had changed", when he literally had no other employment other than this YouTube gig.

I find it interesting that as news of his legal woes hit the news, after he finally had his day in court and was sentenced, Billy said he was going to stop filming work on the chapel. I don't watch him, but people reported that he said he needed to spend more time closer to home with Gwen and his children. That's plausible.....but it's just a little too convenient that he made this decision after he was sentenced.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Ok I’ll say it she’s literally a bleeping idiot, she travelled all the way to Japan for five days, yeah right !!!! Whenever has she ever shown an interest in Formula One, I’m so mad, as a person who loves motor racing this is a pointless and wasted trip.

Faaaark I’m so done, this has really sent me over the edge and that other stupid waste of space couldn’t go because of his allergies, sure, he wasn’t invited and couldn’t afford it either.

Let’s see what her ‘fans’ have to say about this, please @graciemckitten do your thing and let us know what they’re saying. Thank you for your service. 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Thank you ComtesseRose ....Big Kiss 💋

Where ever Fanny is going - gosh she is looking just like her Mother ! 🦇

Morning All.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Congrats to those that guessed Japan! My, my what happened to those beachy waves? Her hair is damn ugly!

PP using the old sesame allergy trick to get out of going to Japan because he knows he will be upstaged by Potts. Plus, he's never been there and that makes him very insecure. What a wimp!

Why would Fanny say she hopes they will all be going to Japan next year when PP says he gets violently ill if even looks at a sesame seed? Don't they have sesame seeds in France? I now know they don't have coyotes, but sesame seeds? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
@jdeeside
3 minutes ago
I want to try PumPing with Michael
emoji_u1f609.png
emoji_u1f609.png

aA4chVf-g9NRky8rJdh4wjqA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@HeidBummer
15 minutes ago
Patreon Supporters! Can you afford as many holidays as Stephanie? Have you ever been to Japan?
t2ymNDOK1_281YXJGJXUfWug=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@LizLib
21 minutes ago (edited)
Since January of this year: London (twice?), Vienna, Venice, Brussels, all over South Africa, Japan—did I miss any? I believe they also went to Paris and Maastricht. Oh, and Honfleur! smh
82a4Vt4zEEcMCSxn2t2OPoz0=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@denisepeters8551
49 minutes ago
Pointless journey.

6 replies

ogyXsBLaYw96po1fV2IWNUFw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Miroberta1234
21 minutes ago
Her travel cost should go towards the chapel instead of asking others to pay

7Wp4LS7hPVTbYlDRz7IVz7TT=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@gnarbeljo8980
18 minutes ago
The journey is always the point. You've got it all backwards.

__eJ6RfvGYuAOIQcxg5Qw6dg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@jodrakeley8568
8 minutes ago
You just don't get it do you @Miroberta1234

STw9tDWNa_nvqryGTawYM39w=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@RinaValentina
7 minutes ago
emoji_u1f921.png

Jdl8MzzgrqrUFBuYFk7oOVzM=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@JohannaVeerenhuis
4 minutes ago
Joy is never pointless.

FpWa9KpBgUczWADaZdmtze2w=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@wendymorrison5803
3 minutes ago
Can't you just enjoy the adventure? Does everything we do have to have a point? I'd be in Japan now if I could. Spring is beautiful.
8IG7kBW5PYz8P2WNf-qSxRUU=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@nancyjohnston5985
4 minutes ago
Stephanie, as a widow on reduced income, I doubt now we’ll ever meet but I want to thank you for enriching my life.

GGa-aI2odevhOp6AJOl9JQaw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@jayforjay699
5 minutes ago
I know the heart wants what the heart wants but from the outside looking in the pairings that seem to make the most sense is; Stephanie and Michael & Philip and Marie ️. Enjoy watching either way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I just took some screen grabs I cannot bear the boring couple at Manor and maker.
Why did they drive 582 kilometres to collect a bed from Fanny?
A bed that Amoury spent time making a base for. A bed chosen for Natty’s apartment along with a matching wardrobe and one bedside table by the dastardly duo.
A bed that was supposed to be in MariAs bedroom. Where is Marie now sleeping?
Why did they do all that work and then decide they don’t want the bed. Just more nonsense to get tv to film them. Patrons are paying Pee Pee And Amourys wages,
Because Marie read here that board is toxic..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@LizLib
25 minutes ago (edited)
Since January of this year: London (twice?), Vienna, Venice, Brussels, all over South Africa, Japan—did I miss any? I believe they also went to Paris and Maastricht. Oh, and Honfleur! smh

andreadern4463
28 minutes ago
emoji_u1f343.png
emoji_u1f62b.png
. Fooled us all! But what did she mean by ‘next year we all will be here’? Or something to that effect!
emoji_u1f343.png

@andreadern4463
11 minutes ago
emoji_u1f343.png
emoji_u1f43f.png
️. Replaying the tape, she said ,”it’s the advance trip, (meaning those there now at the chateau),next year we will all be together”…maybe back at LaLande next summer for the wedding? Ok, I’m through guessing!
emoji_u1f343.png

beautyallaroundme724
36 minutes ago
Love that bathtub. And the shot of Michael on the Hello Kitty train.
emoji_u1f63a.png
I love so many things about Japan, yet have never been there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.