The Chateau Diaries #298 One thing's sure for Fanny God wants your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about those stairs in Auntie and Uncle's new home, not a good idea for aging or morbidly obese people. Maybe ma and pa will live on the first floor and Amaury and Natti will live on the upper floors. I just can't see Auntie huffing and puffing up and down those stairs with all that extra weight on, her knees and hips are going to take a beating. The stairs at The Dump are truly dangerous for Isabelle and Percy. Fanny is such a clueless witch to put her mother and stepfather in such a precarious situation.
Just to let y'all know, those houses have plenty of room to put in a lift! And easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Where's Fanny?

• Wedding dress shopping? I think not. The chapel isn't nearly done yet and she will have to have an entourage for that experience.
  • Japan? On second thought, I think not. She did not take enough luggage. There is no way in hell Fanny would go on such a long trip with only carry on baggage. Plus, I really don't think she would travel that far by herself. And, to take the whole Dump crew there - Fanny's not going to put out that kind of money and none of the hangerson could afford to pay their own way.
  • South of France? Why?
  • Seychelles? Not enough luggage and too expensive to take the hangerson.
  • Spain? Could be. Not too far away and Fanny has already stashed an entire wardrobe at Ollie's thus just carry on baggage. Better weather this time of year too.
  • Mason? Naw, that's done and dusted and why would they want to go to Vermont?
I'm with Lochness Monster, Lake Como for a wedding venue. I hope not Varenna as it's my favourite place in the world, I visit often. God imagine bumping into that lot! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At the end of the last thread, discussion turned to John's "partner". He was very briefly shown when they all went to the Limoge factory sale. While he desperately tried NOT to be on camera while loading the car with everything John bought, Stephanie caught a glimpse of him. Earlier before this "scene", Stephanie said that John and Kamel had joined them. He didn't look at her, he barely engaged with her.

1712172118262.png

I believe there was one other time that Kamel was shown, but I couldn't locate the vlog as easily. It would have been one of two vlogs -- either one when Maria was still there and she, Philip and Stephanie went to John's for dinner or the one where Stephanie showed up at John's for a party, I think for Tess? One of those two....I don't know which. But I do remember the scene.......Stephanie wandered into the kitchen where Kamel was cooking, and as usual was getting in the way, and I believe she may have gotten a full on shot of him there, as well. But I don't think he wants to be shown on camera much, if at all - I don't recall that he engaged with her at all, even though she was there yammering away about what he was making.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Vienna trip was "sponored" by Tonton and Two Tonnes.
Japan trip is "sponsored" by Hanni Ross
Is this how Fanny explain away her travels? Half of them are gifts from loved ones?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

I don't get this convent project I also don't get why you would spend so much on a kitchen but make it so impractical to use. I also don't understand spending £16k on a coffee machine that is never used.

Such an impractical kitchen-sink ten miles from cooker and fridge another 10 miles it is so random to invest so heavily in a building when they have no where near finished the chateau

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh, and Dana's son apparently spent time in Hong Kong as well.
Please tell me Fanny isn’t going to the Hong Kong Rugby 7’s this weekend and partying in the south stands. I don’t want to see either Fanny or Hanni’s boobs flashing the crowds!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm with Lochness Monster, Lake Como for a wedding venue. I hope not Varenna as it's my favourite place in the world, I visit often. God imagine bumping into that lot! 🤢
I think she will get married in the chapel the patreons will want that but then there could be a reception somewhere else

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Could be as she eluded to having everyone go there next year. But why not take your fiance to pick out a wedding venue?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Could be as she eluded to having everyone go there next year. But why not take your fiance to pick out a wedding venue?
In principle, Amaury and natti should be back to keep an eye on Marie, but if they're not back then phiphi le pew must?! dunno ...:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They didn’t even have 5 minutes for finding out where the ´ button on the keyboard is on those label printers.

IMG_4927.png

It’s Function + M3, then the left arrow button 2x, then symbols, then letter symbols, arrow button up 1x, confirming, confirming, backspace, and the z button.

IMG_4928.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If you are a gay man & astounded by the fact that decor & furnishings are coordinated/match in a completed room, then you should have your membership revoked.

IMG_9830.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

No one cares but there is water behind you so do everyone a favour and jump in with some new concrete boots

• Haha
  • Sick
Excellent sleuthing!
That would make sense as to why Philip didn't take her to the airport.......international flight out of Paris to Hong Kong or Japan seems right.
However, to spend just three days in either locale seems like a waste of travel time and money to me. Why the short trip, I wonder?
She’s getting boned by Potts

• Haha
  • Heart
I just took some screen grabs I cannot bear the boring couple at Manor and maker.
Why did they drive 582 kilometres to collect a bed from Fanny?
A bed that Amoury spent time making a base for. A bed chosen for Natty’s apartment along with a matching wardrobe and one bedside table by the dastardly duo.
A bed that was supposed to be in MariAs bedroom. Where is Marie now sleeping?
Why did they do all that work and then decide they don’t want the bed. Just more nonsense to get tv to film them. Patrons are paying Pee Pee And Amourys wages,

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.