The Chateau Diaries #298 One thing's sure for Fanny God wants your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny is pretending that grifter Pottie is “ treating“ her to an expensive vacation? The same cheap man who has had his Dump apartment completely torn up and redone with tax free Patreon funds ( new kitchen, heating, washers dishwasher, sinks, kitchen appliances, interior cutters, paint, cabinets, bathroom, bed, etc.), never paid any money towards the massive heating project, ran to grab an expensive bottle of wine when the upstairs ceiling was collapsing, and could not even be arsed to clean up his huge “Boxing Day” bbq mess that left for others to dismantle. clean, and put away along with all of his laundry left scattered across the laundry room? No way.

Pottie made sure to get his free safari last year, as well as accommodations, activities, and likely his flight to and from Dubai paid for by tax fee moneybags Fanny. How could he suddenly afford to play full time F1 photographer with the internet based employer? He was likely paid a portion of the grift a star proceeds, and I bet Fanny pays him as the LieLande photographer and website consultant. Did he get a bonus for each comment he placed in this forum under one of his created accounts here or does she buy him new camera equipment and charge it off to Patreon, like she has done with thousands of dollars of expensive equipment for Amaury, and to be used at Tante ton ton and uncle’s new home?
He built the star grabbing website . His wages for benefitting Fanny 200k to paint stars. I imagine he is on commission.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
That meal must have been extremely expensive. I think Fanny paid for everyone.. otherwise who would tolerate trying to have a nice night out and have her doing a running commentary on the meal? All expenses paid by Patreon?
The hubby was interested in chatting with Potty about F1 and I think he needed a lot of sake to tolerate Fanny. Perhaps the Nailberry's put up spending an evening with Fanny because Potty was able to get them into an F1 Hospitality Suite/ behind-the-scenes access.

Reactions: 19
I wonder whatever happened to the previous cameraman? I think his name was Alex, cute little strawberry blond. Not that I noticed, that’s more Haly Baby’s line.
Pretty sure Billy said he returned to England. It happened right about the whole, arrest for stealing from Churches. But I may be mistaken, I am old and forgetful. Or maybe a wino not sure .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure Billy said he returned to England. It happened right about the whole, arrest for stealing from Churches. But I may be mistaken, I am old and forgetful. Or maybe a wino not sure .
Don’t feel bad, I half listen and almost never watch the vlogs. The only ones these days I pay attention to start to finish are Amanda and Lincoln, the Purnons and Baumgartner Restoration. Well, Danilo Romolini but I’m not watching for the real estate…le sigh.

• Haha
  • Heart
The hubby was interested in chatting with Potty about F1 and I think he needed a lot of sake to tolerate Fanny. Perhaps the Nailberry's put up spending an evening with Fanny because Potty was able to get them into an F1 Hospitality Suite/ behind-the-scenes access.
Just spotted this interview with Jay on Potties channel. Jay says that even tho he is Japanese it is VERY hard to get hotels during F1 .
---
Knew it was going to happen soon but got up this morning to find my darling Titty has passed away overnight. I'm so heartbroken but glad she died at home and I didn't have to put her through the stress of going to the vets, which is what I was going to do this morning.

Even though she was struggling yesterday she did a final tour of the garden and the whole house. We both slept badly feeling it was near and came down to find her, she was one of a kind, a stray who just turned up and walked right in 14 years ago. Sleep well my angel 💔

View attachment 2862777
Heartbreaking. So sorry . I know you gave a good life to your precious little friend.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He & his wife split up. He found out he was sterile and she wanted childen. He made a sad vlog about it. I thought he was very brave to do that. He is back in the UK, has a new job and a new partner. He's been back to see Billy a few times as they have remained in touch.
His name is Dan, not Alex. (I don't know if he's the one @MRShavershamsdress is refering to.)
But Dan has a channel called Dantastic - I believe he tried setting up a second channel, but closed that down...
---
New thread

The Chateau Diaries #299 The only culture found this winter in the shitoo was scraped of the filthy floor | Tattle Life

Reported

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.