The Chateau Diaries #296 Will the grand salon fall before the mayonnaise jar tower?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will this be the next storyline for the gruesome twosome ( a scatterbrained, ditzy Stephanie video?)

A kind-hearted woman carefully nursed a stricken 'baby hedgehog' overnight only to find out it was a fluffy hat bobble when she rushed it to an animal hospital.

View attachment 2839485

Here are a couple of the funniest comments to the article:

DonkeyCreditStep
London, United Kingdom12 hours ago
That's so weird because I just found out that the bobble on my hat was actually a baby hedgehog.

Beachwagon
Boston, United States6 hours ago

I watered and weeded a beautiful blue flower growing in my lawn carefully going around it when i cut the grass it was only when I took a picture of it to find out what it was that I realized that it was an artificial flower that fell from my door wreath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Look what she does to struggling Ratso as Snorts films with the little pink camera. Ratso just wants off balancing on her shoulder and to be safe. He looks like he wants to be with Marie, not with crazy nutbag Fanny. She hoisted Ratso up and pressed his body against her face in her “ Ratso love me best “ storyline, rubbing the dog against her face with her giant man hands with a blissful look on her face pretending that Ratso is rubbing against her face with love and joy, not panic, anxiety, and discomfort.. Does Ratso look happy? No. He looks stressed. He wants to get away from her. This is what his life is every day the gruesome twosome are at the Dump. Rinse and repeat, Ratso is for video content only.I think Ratso thought he was going to get treats in the kitchen or fed. Stephanie manhandles the amped up smallest dog in the world for content. Fanny thinks she is being cutesy, the cutest little verging on 50 years of age orphan princess in the world. The dog is trying to turn around and get down on the floor,

View attachment 2839339View attachment 2839340View attachment 2839341View attachment 2839342View attachment 2839343View attachment 2839345View attachment 2839346View attachment 2839347View attachment 2839349View attachment 2839350View attachment 2839351
She is seriously deranged and a danger to all around her, be they humans, animals or buildings. She is increasingly behaving like a two year old, except that two year olds are unable to understand the effects of what they are doing, and they are often cute. What Fanny does to everything around her, is unforgivable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She is seriously deranged and a danger to all around her, be they humans, animals or buildings. She is increasingly behaving like a two year old.
Having a building in such a perilous state, structurally and electrically I can't believe she is taking in paying guests. There is an accident waiting to happen again. If you had someone die on your property for me it would always be changed, but one thing I would do is ensure all the above is up to snuff. On top of the dodgy electrics she keeps buying second hand lamps which if you're a B n B need PAT testing I don't believe she does that. The kitchen although Chambre d'hote doesn't require a commercial kitchen as essentially people are staying with a family it does need to have some hygiene measures in place. Just look at the state of the fridge and cooking areas not to mention Leftalot shitting everywhere. They even stack their mountains of porcelain on the floor for the poor little rat to piss on. What she does in her own home is her business, but that changes when you're charging people to stay, there is minimum standard and she doesn't reach it. Imagine paying a premium to have unfinished paint jobs, rotting windows, frayed fusty curtains that never see a dry cleaners and paper literally hanging off the walls, not to mention a collapsing terrace and a building site in the centre of the house. She has a duty to stop dicking around and get the bloody place sorted. Everyone else does it and without her pots of patreon funds. She clearly doesn't care a jot, any normal person would have closed last year and got the structure sound and then remodelled this winter. Fanny just wants the money and adulation, hang the consequences of her neglect. It is all well and good to say Michael Patrick and Selmar et al are team Stephanie and she is nice but nice people don't behave in such a cavalier fashion.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Through my secret direct contact with YouTube’s world of chateaux, I know Michael Petherick, Selmar, Tomaz and Amy Rosiere all say outright that they like Stephanie. I mean they really like Stephanie, she’s such a sweet person, blah, blah, blah. Philip is another story. I wouldn’t say any of them especially care for Philip, who does right? I believe we might have been a bit misled about their dislike for her, they are definitely on team SJ.
People like the narcs in my life too, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t conniving, dishonest and cause irreparable harm to others. I’ve been caring for a sick relative this week and watching way too much tv. Stumbled across a YT channel dedicated to investigating all kinds of cults, MLM and the like. People still like these folks even after all their money was stolen from them. The church stories were the most heinous, all done in God’s name supposedly. Fanny isn’t innocent of course and we all see it pretty clearly. At this point her fiancé is stupid or incredibly naive but, most likely compliant IMHO.
---
I missed the hot scruffy men in the last thread. I would like to make this offering if I may and I'm not too late...
Never too late for Matthew. 🔥

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Having a building in such a perilous state, structurally and electrically I can't believe she is taking in paying guests. There is an accident waiting to happen again. If you had someone die on your property for me it would always be changed, but one thing I would do is ensure all the above is up to snuff. On top of the dodgy electrics she keeps buying second hand lamps which if you're a B n B need PAT testing I don't believe she does that. The kitchen although Chambre d'hote doesn't require a commercial kitchen as essentially people are staying with a family it does need to have some hygiene measures in place. Just look at the state of the fridge and cooking areas not to mention Leftalot shitting everywhere. They even stack their mountains of porcelain on the floor for the poor little rat to piss on. What she does in her own home is her business, but that changes when you're charging people to stay, there is minimum standard and she doesn't reach it. Imagine paying a premium to have unfinished paint jobs, rotting windows, frayed fusty curtains that never see a dry cleaners and paper literally hanging off the walls, not to mention a collapsing terrace and a building site in the centre of the house. She has a duty to stop dicking around and get the bloody place sorted. Everyone else does it and without her pots of patreon funds. She clearly doesn't care a jot, any normal person would have closed last year and got the structure sound and then remodelled this winter. Fanny just wants the money and adulation, hang the consequences of her neglect. It is all well and good to say Michael Patrick and Selmar et al are team Stephanie and she is nice but nice people don't behave in such a cavalier fashion.
Had this have been me, I would have cancelled all B&B bookings for this year and Patreon day and focused on getting the inside sorted out ready for next year. Mind you, had this been me it wouldn't have got to this tit state in the first place.

It's not like she needs the money and isn't this the whole reason people began watching her channel in the first place, the saving and restoration of the building. Knew she was a bleeping liar right off the bat from vlog number 1, should have put money on it.

One of her guests/patrons are going to get injured and i think they're absolutely mad paying to stay there when it's obvious for everyone to see it's an accident waiting to happen. I bet a penny to a pinch these people would never in a million years pay to stay in any other B&B/Hotel in that state and would be the first to complain from the roof tops, ask for their money back and write a terrible review on Tripadvisor.

If she wants to live like this then fine, knock youself out, literally. Once you begiin to have the paying public in to stay, that's a whole different thing. Are fire exits kept clear, sign posted. Are the fire extinguishers still where they were place or has she moved them because they 'don't look pretty'. Like you've said all electrical items should be checked by an Electrician, not cuz, tonton or tit head. If there was to be a fire and the cause was found to be a brocante buy where would she stand on her insurance as it's a business.

Marie looks like she's trying to keep on top of things with food rotation in the kitchen but I think she's fighting a losing battle as they just keep on loading more and more in. The B&B fridge/food storage needs to be kept appart from their personal food.

With regards the sodding dog, he's either going to get trodden on, run over, escape, bite someone or cause someone to fall and it's not his fault. The owner of the chateau I worked at had two small dogs who had the run of the place when there were no guests. They purchased and installed an outside dog run, put it in a shaded area and that's where the dog were put during the day out of harms way for all concerned.

Their whole set up is insulting considering what she charges, a shoddy dangerous joke and they should be ashamed. It's about time she grew up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Had this have been me, I would have cancelled all B&B bookings for this year and Patreon day and focused on getting the inside sorted out ready for next year. Mind you, had this been me it wouldn't have got to this tit state in the first place.

It's not like she needs the money and isn't this the whole reason people began watching her channel in the first place, the saving and restoration of the building. Knew she was a bleeping liar right off the bat from vlog number 1, should have put money on it.

One of her guests/patrons are going to get injured and i think they're absolutely mad paying to stay there when it's obvious for everyone to see it's an accident waiting to happen. I bet a penny to a pinch these people would never in a million years pay to stay in any other B&B/Hotel in that state and would be the first to complain from the roof tops, ask for their money back and write a terrible review on Tripadvisor.

If she wants to live like this then fine, knock youself out, literally. Once you begiin to have the paying public in to stay, that's a whole different thing. Are fire exits kept clear, sign posted. Are the fire extinguishers still where they were place or has she moved them because they 'don't look pretty'. Like you've said all electrical items should be checked by an Electrician, not cuz, tonton or tit head. If there was to be a fire and the cause was found to be a brocante buy where would she stand on her insurance as it's a business.

Marie looks like she's trying to keep on top of things with food rotation in the kitchen but I think she's fighting a losing battle as they just keep on loading more and more in. The B&B fridge/food storage needs to be kept appart from their personal food.

With regards the sodding dog, he's either going to get trodden on, run over, escape, bite someone or cause someone to fall and it's not his fault. The owner of the chateau I worked at had two small dogs who had the run of the place when there were no guests. They purchased and installed an outside dog run, put it in a shaded area and that's where the dog were put during the day out of harms way for all concerned.

Their whole set up is insulting considering what she charges, a shoddy dangerous joke and they should be ashamed. It's about time she grew up.
If they actually return to the Dump in June, Mummy or Percy will likely trip over Left A Lot Ratso and could fall and break a hip

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Anna, "Here's your booze for the road, now leave!"
Phillip, "Yes Fanny, I think your garden is bizarre, but not as bizarre as your strip tease & droopy boobs".

Fanny says Anna & Phillip are coming to visit the shitoo soon. Fanny, Anna & Phillip were just being polite. They were blowing smoke up your ass, so don't hold your breath that they'll ever cross your shitoo threshold of death ever again.
View attachment 2839384View attachment 2839385

I love Anna's minimalist style. Lalande is too maximalist - max to the max. Let's go shopping!
This shop has many lovely items - so lovely that prices aren't readily available.
View attachment 2839397

I do think this barometer would have been paaaarfect for the Fuk Tat Chinese Restaurant Waiting Room.
Fanny & Snorty, you missed a trick here.
View attachment 2839401

Snorty, forget the mottled dirty red lamp, the teddy bear lamp is better suited for your office-cum-boudoir + it has a shade!
View attachment 2839408View attachment 2839410View attachment 2839404

Snorty, how I wish you were cast as a barber shop client in Sweeny Todd.
View attachment 2839403

Who's UK registered van is parked outside the shitoo ?
View attachment 2839412
Who's van did Amorie pack up to go to the Mom and Dads? Timelines messed up? Or is this a different van?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I stayed here last week for work my room was only £100 and it was impeccable.A beautiful country house hotel dating back to 1618, with stunning gardens and parkland a long winding drive to approach. Stunning bathroom, gorgeous crisp white bedlinen beautifully clean and nicely decorated. I had a lovely meal some chicken thing with charred corn, two glasses of Pinot Noir and a brandy and coffee £60. England especially Surrey is more pricey than France and this place charges a fraction of what Stephanie does. Truly if by some mishap I happened to be checked in at Fanny's I think I would leave, something I have only done twice in my life.

www.wottonhouse.co.uk

• Heart
Reactions: 38

All legitimate organisations where members of the public are bringing in electrical items from all over the place, check each item before they allow its use in the building. Universities in the UK, for example, check all electrical possessions, such as hair dryers; sandwich toasters, etc., that students arrive with. Many charity shops here will not accept discarded electrical items; those that do, check everything carefully. I imagine there must be a regulation in France whereby hotels and B & Bs have to have all electrical items checked. It goes without saying that Fanny would be completely unaware of any such regulations and, looking at the excessive number of lamps, etc., that Emmaus and other brocantes sell, I somehow doubt whether they check all that stuff before putting it up for sale. I would also not trust Snorts to install any electrical devices correctly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All legitimate organisations where members of the public are brining in electrical items from all over the place, check each item before they allow its use in the building. Universities in the UK, for example, check all electrical possessions, such as hair dryers; sandwich toasters, etc., that students arrive with. Many charity shops here will not accept discarded electrical items; those that do, check everything carefully. I imagine there must be a regulation in France whereby hotels and B & Bs have to have all electrical items checked. It goes without saying that Fanny would be completely unaware of any such regulations and, looking at the excessive number of lamps, etc., that Emmaus and other brocantes sell, I somehow doubt whether they check all that stuff before putting it up for sale. I would also not trust Snorts to install any electrical devices correctly.
France does have the same regulations, I can't work out why Fanny hasn't been hauled over the coals yet

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Would appreciate an official report from the Harbor Master and if standard operating procedures were followed. I can only hope this was an accident… but someone ’fuked up’
An interesting interview from CBC National News. So many questions to be answered.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I stayed here last week for work my room was only £100 and it was impeccable.A beautiful country house hotel dating back to 1618, with stunning gardens and parkland a long winding drive to approach. Stunning bathroom, gorgeous crisp white bedlinen beautifully clean and nicely decorated. I had a lovely meal some chicken thing with charred corn, two glasses of Pinot Noir and a brandy and coffee £60. England especially Surrey is more pricey than France and this place charges a fraction of what Stephanie does. Truly if by some mishap I happened to be checked in at Fanny's I think I would leave, something I have only done twice in my life.

www.wottonhouse.co.uk
What a gem! Nothing compared to the falling down farmhouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

www.wottonhouse.co.uk
How lovely! There is no comparison to Fanny’s dump. Too bad. Think of all the wonderful renovations she could have accomplished over the 20 yrs if she wasn’t a grifter and cheat. We have to keep reminding those that might wander here to read our tattle that she doesn’t care about her farmhouse. It is only useful to her to grift funds for personal use.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm still not over that toupee of Philip's. It did not look professionally made. I'm not comfortable blaming Annalise for that mess.
Do you suppose it was his grandfather's?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
In their own videos Fleury-Philipp seems pretty extroverted and like he gets along with most people. But even he had no nothing to say to Snorts and avoided the camera as much as possible.
I had the impression that Anna somewhat gets along with Steph (or at least is a very nice person) and her husband went along with it for the channel views.
I feel the same. It seemed Philipp did the bare minimum called upon to be a welcoming host. He was ready for them to leave. You can see him walking away before Steph even gets in the car. No waving them off down the driveway. Steph was not allowed to film their children (good choice).

It was basically a business weekend. Several vlogs were made. The hosts (especially Philipp) spent as little time as possible with them. They were gracious and kind but this is a transactional relationship despite how Stephanie tries to spin it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.