The Chateau Diaries #292 8 vacations, 6 countries, 0 renovations - Fanny's just taking the pi$$ now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she put butter in it.. 🤮
Yeah, it is a cultural problem, it is a Norwegian thing…
We, Norwegians, have the habit of always adding butter to our porridge, beside sugar and cinnamon. Usually to sour cream porridge or rice porridge, but younger generations like to add butter to their oatmeal porridge too…

IMG_0878.jpeg

The oranges were definitely just for decor, to add some color… Never seen porridge with fresh oranges.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg Pube really is dreadful! His bleeping voice! Ridiculously fake and pretentious, those delusions of granduar vibes really are leaking out of him. Surely he's a laughing stock almost every where.
He's absolutely using her pronunciations and tone now... was so noticeable.. Her life has become his life... pretty soon she'll be looking for where she went... she'll find herself in her nightie in bed 24/7 with her dog whilst he gaily flaunts around his chateau...
---
That was odd, do you think he was there because he wants to be on Ch4? Maybe he's interested in Andie? Do we have him wrong?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I will say, we eat our rolled oat porridge with sugar and butter with a glass of milk.
Marie having butter and fruits & nuts is... odd.
Around here ”midt Norge” we will have porridges with some juice on the side, mostly orange juice. I will be served with some red berries cordial (saft)… always with butter, sugar and cinnamon…

Maybe Marie added the oranges because she misses the orange juice on the side.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the room that MarIE has chosen is much bigger. I could be wrong. It has room for 2 lounge chairs with space around them as well as the bed and other bedroom furniture. I get the impression that MarIE spends a lot of time in her room when she's not in the kitchen.
I agree, but where else is there for her to go? If she sits in any room on the main floor Fanny will come with her phone and use her for fodder... as it is she's 50-60% of the content atm..
---
Slave Quarters
They LOVE saying that... it can't be 'the attic rooms', has to be 'the servants quarters'...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He's absolutely using her pronunciations and tone now... was so noticeable.. Her life has become his life... pretty soon she'll be looking for where she went... she'll find herself in her nightie in bed 24/7 with her dog whilst he gaily flaunts around his chateau...
---

That was odd, do you think he was there because he wants to be on Ch4? Maybe he's interested in Andie? Do we have him wrong?
Memories of…

IMG_7981.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Note how to the ordinary punters they left out their Brussels trip. They simply are never there. I think I spotted on the woeful flog filmed a year ago, where Stephanie actually officially even does nothing for TV that they hadn't painted the skirting boards to the right of the wardrobe.

Reactions: 20
Be warned! If you watch Selmar's latest vlog, I would advise a stiff drink beforehand to get you through it. Towards the end, there's a sequence with him "dancing" in a hallway. Extremely creepy. What with that, and Amaury and Natti this week, I think that's quite enough of dancing for now!
Too late for the warning and too early for a stiff drink! I watched that earlier, around 9:30 a.m. When I got to that part, I was like "WTF is this?" You're right, it was creepy....any second I thought he was going to start humping that door.

(I apologize to you all for that visual.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I may be wrong (and probably am) as it’s hard to see but it looks like the wall at the side of the shittoo which was bulging and cracked has had some work done to it at the top. FRK has put a photo on IG re the the grass being cut but it shows the wall and what looks like repointing to the brickwork.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
What the heck is the stuff piled on the backseat of the car. A large pile of books? A wicker basket? Still looks of room to load the car with all of Snorty's crap. Why in god's name did Snorty purchase the base of a lamp in Brussels. That boy can't go more than 24 hours without getting his shopping fix. View attachment 2795567

View attachment 2795574
That's her receipts/books... his dad is doing her taxes no doubt..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I may be wrong (and probably am) as it’s hard to see but it looks like the wall at the side of the shittoo which was bulging and cracked has had some work done to it at the top. FRK has put a photo on IG re the the grass being cut but it shows the wall and what looks like repointing to the brickwork.
Rushing (!) over to IG. And I was just considering getting into the porridge dilemma...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Around here ”midt Norge” we will have porridges with some juice on the side, mostly orange juice. I will be served with some red berries cordial (saft)… always with butter, sugar and cinnamon…

Maybe Marie added the oranges because she misses the orange juice on the side.
In Louisiana we always had our porridge with butter, honey and cinnamon. Any fruit added would be berries or apples.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm waaay behind on CD vids but, wisely, up to date with you lot. 🧐 (I think -- but perhaps it's been said) isn't that horrid bedroom set the one that Natty looked so shocked about when it was excitedly dragged home years ago, ready for her 'apartment' ?
DERAIL: Help Please! after 4 months of Florida's humidity, my hair looks like Selmar's !!!! Has anyone tried hair masks, treatments etc? Frizz ease etc have achieved nothing. Any advice happily received. X

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rushing (!) over to IG. And I was just considering getting into the porridge dilemma...
Here's a screen grab of Marie's post. Is there another, earlier picture to compare it to? I'll go have a quick peek in wiki.
---
Here's a screen grab of Marie's post. Is there another, earlier picture to compare it to? I'll go have a quick peek in wiki.
I couldn't find a clear similar picture in wiki but I just know one of you clever tattlers will have one somewhere.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
No vlog tonight from the gruesome twosome as they're spending time with family, how sweet.

Quite honestly she needn't have bothered yesterday evening either as it was obvious she couldn't be arsed even then.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
---

I couldn't find a clear similar picture in wiki but I just know one of you clever tattlers will have one somewhere.
I wonder who mowed the lawns; I just know it wasn't SJ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.