The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is engaged…I am laughing so much, she is so naive. He out manipulates her and she is just so unprepared for a conman who is better at it than her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Well slap my ass and call me Sally.. it's actually true.. and SHE DIDN'T INCLUDE HIM IN THE THUMBNAIL 🤣🤣🤣

If it isn't an indicator of how their relationship works....
I guess she just can't let Amaury and Nati have any sort of limelight, huh?

Bwahahahaha....it's his great grandmother's ring!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Snorts surpassed himself it is GREAT GRANDMOTHERS ring ! Proposed on the Chapel scaffolding !

I would be delighted if my daughter got engaged to an unemployed twit

Choose stone together so Patreons can pay for it.

Snorts is dependable says Mummy She means DEPENDANT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
OMG engaged are you serious????? He gave her his Great grandmothers ring that has no stone in it..... I have never seen anything so stupid... And then that other ugly cocktail ring. Wonder if she will have a prenup????I am speechless that she would even think to marry him

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I guess she just can't let Amaury and Nati have any sort of limelight, huh?

Bwahahahaha....it's his great grandmother's ring!
I'm laughing so hard... OF COURSE it's his Great Grandmother's ring!! 😂 😂 😂 😂
He will never shut up about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Well, all I can say is they are both mad and they will surely live to regret it. Interesting that she isn't wearing either of the rings on the correct finger!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
JESUS CHRIST - THEY'RE ENGAGED TO GET MARRIED!!!!
I NEED A VERY LARGE DRINK!!!
COULD YOU IMAGINE MARRYING THIS????
WHY DO I FEEL THEY JUST DOING IT TO TRY AND TRUMP AMUARY & NATTI!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
JESUS CHRIST - THEY'RE ENGAGED TO GET MARRIED!!!!
I NEED A VERY LARGE DRINK!!!
COULD YOU IMAGINE MARRYING THIS????
WHY DO I FEEL THEY JUST DOING IT TO TRY AND TRUMP AMUARY & NATTI!!!!!
Bet Izzy has already been to her lawyer to update her will preventing anyone access except trustees!🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I don't know exactly what the dress looks like, but the details and pattern are there:
Not cheap.

View attachment 2752756
OK.
Back when the world and I were young, I wore minidresses in college. This thing is a minidress, and as the OG generation of mini-dress wearers I am sorry to tell you this does not make the cut.
I had one almost exactly the same silhouette, with Puffy Sleeves. Form-fitting but not tight princess style, no sash or belt looped around a voluminous muu muu thing.
The fabric was voile with a woven in stripe. The Puffy Sleeves were not lined, and the dress was. It was black, and it had tutti-frutti 2 inch wide braid appliqued in a square, sort of Russian peasant style, above the baps and up to the shoulders. Because so much was hanging out below, the neck was high and round.
Again, it was black, arms and chest covered up but for an acre of thigh, and it was spectacular.
This looks like grandma's house dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Percy congratulates the happy couple and exchanges this look with mummy... yes, that's definitely the way people act when they are happy about a union...

Nice juxtaposition with the same setting when they told mummy they are dating.. I bet someone can pull a similar photo from that session too 😆

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 15.37.53.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Of all the blokes she has had-seriously are we meant to believe he is a keeper. Well I suppose there is a little freak for everyone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Just think about it, he gave her a ring with no stone, he had all that time to get a stone put in it before he proposed and he didn’t. Me thinks Stephanie is going to have to buy her own diamond.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
That was just bleeping weird. First of all he should have asked her mother for approval and permission to propose to her. You don’t spring that tit on parents. I understand the ring thing, but there’s no way he’s putting a ten carat cushion cut diamond in that ring. No way. And fellow tattlers I commend you for predicting she chose this story line because she’s out of tit to vlog and now she’ll have wedding plans, finishing the chapel and selling all the stars, fixing her yard etc for content. She can pretend she’s going to marry him for years. She can’t even pick wallpaper, so there’s no way she’s fully committed. Neither one of them are acting normal or in love. It’s weird.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I have known narcissists fool their partners for over a decade. A narcissist can hide who they truly are for a long time until they secure their ‘true desires’, in this case, her chateau. She keeps looking at him like a pretend princess in love, it is so put on and over-the-top, at least Amaury and Nati look sincere.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.