The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being sloppy 3rds at your own engagement party, and the outfit you'd picked out for your fiance she'd already worn with yet another Fboy... His Mum & Dad must be reeling..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m so glad I read ahead before commenting, but yes, that is wine in a margarita glass! Do we think Snortykins insisted the rims be sugared to suit his nonexistant taste?
Why is Snorty such a loser? I am dumbfounded . He is an idiot child. He has never seen a job through and no one has ever expected that of him either. It’s so weird, and not in a good way. They both are astounding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ouch 🤕 ohhh daddyyyyyyy
1707968285163.jpeg

But I applaud 👏 you
A bientout

Good to know you are still among us @MojoDublin. I'm same timezone as you and noted the posting time, you previously mentioned family health issues, hope all is well and it was just the excitement of SJ'S engagement that had you awake at that hour.

That house you had your eye on in Killiney is still on the market.
Not ingoring anyone - I tried to keep reading and am popping in to get threw this thread 🧵

thank you 🙏 family life almost sorted still remote working hence time difference !!!!!!!!

thank you all for your kindness to my virbage 🥳😎🤓

but the sight of her in business class was the last strip of wax ……I had to pull it off !!!!

estimate of her grifting around 5.6 million
And she’s so high on her own shite IMHO

I simply cannot wait for that walking dildo to pull the entire farmhouse out from under her

1 table setting at a time …
he’s doing the lords /grannys work

thankfully It will all end in tears 😭

**************************** forgot how to add tag 🤓
truthfully ( spoiler alert ‼)

I can see him shagging her grave
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

[IMG alt="Sparrowsfart"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/294/294118.jpg?1707865548[/IMG]
Sparrowsfart
VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:47 AM
Sparrowsfart said:
Missed you heaps, good to have the ol gang back together.
PS I have just been and done my homework (watched Saltburn).
And yes I think that is how this made for youtube soap opera may end.

Haha Haha Quote
Repor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Well gag me with a stick stinky Stephanie and the boy child are engaged. Who gives a ring wth no stone? If she is planning on a diamond to fit that whole it would probably be a four or five carot. My son just got engaged and bought his fiancé a athree carot diamond. It cost him 150,00.00. She had better find more stars to sell because look out all you idiots who send money, you will be buying that diamond. Good luck.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This one is the finest one you could ever produce. Extraordinary. Bravo.
---
Phillip has been mentioning marriage to Steph for a long time because he is immature, a bit like when you get your first boyfriend in your teens and start picturing the wedding after two weeks, he is clearly after her lifestyle, she must know it on some level. He is still incredibly young and rather than admit that to herself, she matches his youthful delusions. I mean, she is over a decade older than I am and incredibly immature, to the point of it being painful. They will either get married and the realty will dawn on her or she will become a Miss Havisham.
20 years older

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The nostrils are terrible. The whole thing is embarrassing
It’s the nostrils that do me in, such a huge hereditary gene, snort snort. I hate commenting on people’s looks but these nostrils are only going to get bigger with age. Soon you’ll be able to see the cavity where his brain 🧠 is supposed to be 🤦‍♀️🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
PS I have just been and done my homework (watched Saltburn).
And yes I think that is how this made for youtube soap opera may end.
Sadly, we're being treated to a low-rent, un-sexy version of Saltburn. We're watching "Salt-rash."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s the nostrils that do me in, such a huge hereditary gene, snort snort. I hate commenting on people’s looks but these nostrils are only going to get bigger with age. Soon you’ll be able to see the cavity where his brain 🧠 is supposed to be 🤦‍♀️🤭😂
It would be fine if he never started the #model#actor thing….but he did.. so #neverinathousandyears#loserwhoneverhashadajob thing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sad to see this thread end. it’s been the funniest and most entertaining thread of all. You guys are geniuses especially all the memes using the ‘stars lol’ of the chateau verse. Delightful bravo bravo 🤩 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok, I just checked the “5 Stages” and I’m on bargaining now. For gods sake, Fanny, please marry anyone but that Snorting, lazy, porcelain fondling embarrassment. Please! 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
1707969356992.jpeg

1707969407796.jpeg

This one ☝ is for the walking dildo

I was here …… prior to granny dispensing him to chateau … Orville
Let’s not forget …KAT … chose him for flaps to play

1707969444208.jpeg

this was me … hearing unwrapped was been deleted …. Can’t trust a Fecking word out of flaps lips 👄 ( either set ) …. If you get me
1707969464856.jpeg

Proof enough …. Love ya …. Jadore you ALL

Where’s Feckin Jeeves ???????
1707969841665.png

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So it was Mummy's fault a cake PhiPhi is allergic to was served? Nice play, Izzy!
May all 15 of them still be shitting red food coloring from the supermarket red velvet cake.
1707971944937.png

Plopping my reply here since I'm shadowbanned. Maybe @shellysmith1217 will find it one day.
1707972564652.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.