The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phillip has been mentioning marriage to Steph for a long time because he is immature, a bit like when you get your first boyfriend in your teens and start picturing the wedding after two weeks, he is clearly after her lifestyle, she must know it on some level. He is still incredibly young and rather than admit that to herself, she matches his youthful delusions. I mean, she is over a decade older than I am and incredibly immature, to the point of it being painful. They will either get married and the realty will dawn on her or she will become a Miss Havisham.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did you notice Stephanie was swaying side to side while she was standing in the kitchen getting ready to make her big engagement announcement while looking directly at Baghead who was holding the camera? The swaying of the body from side to side is often a sign of nerves. Fanny and Snorts were doing a big “F**k you “ to Baghead ( who detests Snorts) by celebrating Baghead’s birthday at the same time as the “ engagement” of the gruesome twosome. Was Stephanie nervous about revealing her engagement to Snorts in front of her best friend and retirement partner Baghead? Notice Nik said nothing about the “ announcement” and his wife Marie and Antoine had to be the welcoming committee.

Stoneless Stephanie make sure to put her empty engagement ring on her finger and do a close-up in the video. Such a shameless grifter.

Did the 3 owners of the dump actually meet in Africa at this time because in February of last year, didn’t Baghead go to the dump to meet with Stephanie during her “thinking“month and to deal with taxes? The three dump owners and their parents would be present to discuss the death at the dump, taxes, upcoming scams, that Stephanie will try to put into action this year, renovations on the dump, etc.

interesting that the favorite show of the gruesome twosome is lupin on netflix, which is about a gentleman thief. Do they watch it for inspiration?

Snorts talks even more now. Gross.
---
Salad servers? Oh my goodness goodness those two are boring 🥱
Snorts will take the new salad servers back to the dump and he and Stephanie we use them to pick up Ratso turds in their bedrooms.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Built in Chicken Fillets included in the price, same vintage,
People donate money to this woman and she pretends as thought they have saved her life. That is the same price as a decent secondhand car. It is disgusting.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is the engagement announcement finally the “jump the shark” moment for the Chateau Diaries? What could possibly be any worse? I’m actually kind of sick even making another comment about it…narcissistic Fanny is probably eating up all the attention we’re giving it here. She’s a nobody who ended up with a nobody…I used to laugh but it’s so insane it’s not even really funny anymore. Stoneless Stephanie …it’s ok, you don’t need to prove anything to us anymore. You can call off this nonsense…don’t worry, we won’t lose respect for you…there’s no way we could ever respect you less.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
[
Here are the $90 Daffofil Salad servers Baghead and family gifted to Mummy

A much nicer hostess gift then the second-hand, hand-me-down Fanny has brought during her last two trips.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think jumpsuit is current season, that part same pattern one I posted has been on VC since 2021, don't know when / year she actually filmed
in Portugal with Ollie ?
The outfit runs about $2,000 second hand.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just jumping in here from page 40. Sorry this has probably already been said but really Mummy you think you'll still be here in 50 years???? Hell Fanny probably won't be either. only one that has a good chance is Snorts.

Ok bye back to page 40 for me, hope to catch up soon!! View attachment 2757912View attachment 2757914

Time stamped to start at Mummy's ""Speech""
They were whipping cream to put on that cream cake?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What a bloody wimp old Bag Head is!
Take the bag off your head and be a man!
If its soooo embarrassing to be seen with them all then - sell your share and never see them again!
I can tell you - all your "mates" at work know what you are doing and are laughing at you behind your back you plonker !
I’d venture a guess Baghead hasn’t been in possession of his nutsac since he met Stephamememe at university. Pretty sure his wife has only ever been allowed a glimpse of them in Fanny’s trophy case.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The picture of this happy guest sums up the excitement of Engagement/Birthday party.
'There isn't enough wine in all of South Africa to help me forget this tit party. Who the duck are these weirdos!'
1707959867955.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Really odd proposing while the builders were also in the chapel. Do you think Sebastian heard? I bet he had a good laugh if so. How embarrassing!
---

That photo of him in the theatre with his mother, honestly how could anyone want to marry that? His brother doesn't look too appealing, either.
The nostrils are terrible. The whole thing is embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Quote : Mummy 🦇 Speech on Engagement with a margarita glass in hand with Champagne ----

" Lets Hope that in 15 years time we can still witness their Happiness"

I am not holding my breath.
Yep. As soon as the Patron money dries up, and the Love birds can't spend, spend, spend all that grifted money, there will be no love lost between them. The merry-go-round will break down. If they ever had to lift a finger to do anything for themselves, they would be fighting like mad. Name calling galore and all true feelings coming out. "you old witch"...." lazy, poor gay"....it won't be pretty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Snorts will take the new salad servers back to the dump and he and Stephanie we use them to pick up Ratso turds in their bedrooms.
Nobody asked but I mentioned your post to Ruby. He prays this is true, although he thinks it unlikely that either Fanny or Phiphi will pick up the turds. It is usually the cleaners. BUT, if they do, he is going to try and pass off his own turds as Ratso's so that a) they will have to pick up his tit b) they will be picking up double the amount of tit c) they will be worrying about the state of Ratso's bowels.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here are the $90 Daffofil Salad servers Baghead and family gifted to Mummy

Such a strange gift for a 70+ year old woman.. If she doesn't have salad servers by now she doesn't want them..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What a car crash of a party. That tit trying to blow candles out with a paperbag on his head WTAF have I just watched

Snorts picked her D&G jumpsuit out for her in a secondhand shop in London. LIAR

Hope Snorts ate a huge portion of trifle and got the shits in the dark.

What utter rubbish
“Shits in the dark……..”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or Larkin, Potts, and other stakeholders (putative Richmonds and Amaury) could gang up to oust his inheritance. I was interested in the French law clarification that property acquired before the marriage belongs to the property holder, not community property. So Fanny's share of the shitoo will belong to her until her death. The other parts, Larkin's and Potts' -- if they're smart they'll leave it to each other, then Antoine. Antoine and Snorts can duke it out. Snorts who in his 20s in unemployable, won't be able to pay the light bill. And nobody wants to watch his YT vids now, much less in 40 years. If indeed they do marry, and stay married, which, snowball, hell.
Not trying to give PhiPhi good attributes, but maybe he inherited an annuity from his grandparents. Even regular people can leave quite a sum after a long life. My grandfather left me $25K after bequests to his two sons. He left the same amount to two other grandchildren. If he did then might have a little income. His parents may also be quite well-to-do so she might be comfortable with him just helping her work.
To be fair, I don’t think she would be as productive without him. He’s like an assistant. He probably wakes her up, makes sure she gets where she needs to go. A good assistant makes everything go well. So really he’s kind of a business partner.
Look at the price of the jumpsuit:
$4,743.36
That’s not full retail either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.