The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I just checked the “5 Stages” and I’m on bargaining now. For gods sake, Fanny, please marry anyone but that Snorting, lazy, porcelain fondling embarrassment. Please! 🙏
5 Stages? That's a fair few more than Snorts has ever been on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sadly, we're being treated to a low-rent, un-sexy version of Saltburn. We're watching "Salt-rash."
Yes instead of dancing to Murder on the Dance Floor, Snorts would prance a Charleston across the 'Big Room' (Grande Salon)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Such a strange gift for a 70+ year old woman.. If she doesn't have salad servers by now she doesn't want them..
Agreed! Perhaps they’ve stayed at the beach house before and there were none cause mummy is too cheap to properly outfit a vacation home.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Stephanie was telling a bold face lie in the video when she claimed that she purchased the current season designer jumpsuit at a secondhand shop And Philip was the one who spotted the jumpsuit? Such nonstop lies. Did you notice that gamey hipped Fanny was bouncing around wearing 4 inch stilettos with her jumpsuit? Another lie from Fanny.
And it just happened to fit par-fectly! I don't think so fanny. We see you, your sycophantic fans may not, but tattlers see through all your lies. You are DESPICABLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dan is slowly morphing into a lumberjack… he now just needs the bod and an axe 👀

View attachment 2758298
Can't wait until he invites these two to his crispy château

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched a day time Chateau programme today. It featured a couple who Fanny visited whilst wearing an inappropriate see through short striped dress and looked terrible. Beautiful chateau, they were doing the biggest wedding they had yet undertaken. It was fabulous. The venue, the accommodation, the facilities, the furnishings, the table settings, just everything had been thought of - including even, hats for gentlemen guests to protect them from the sun. The food looked absolutely mouth watering. The champagne flowed. In short, it was everything that Fanny's offerings in the Mummy's wedding / Patron days / guest meals are not. I will eat my hat and Ruby says he will eat his own tit if she pulls of anything with one quarter the sophistication of that. Of course that is not to say that she won't throw money at it - it will just look like she hasn't.
It would have been Sara and George at Chateau de Brives.... Marie recently went there to do a flower arrangement workshop but from her Instagram page it looked like she only had one customer... They are currently still on C4 Chateau DIY..
---
Quote : Mummy 🦇 Speech on Engagement with a margarita glass in hand with Champagne ----

" Lets Hope that in 15 years time we can still witness their Happiness"

I am not holding my breath.
I thought that was a really odd thing to say...why put a stamp line on it... why not just say Wishing them a future of happines? Does she think SJ won't make it pas 65 ish? Also knowing there are powercuts why would you take a piece of beef which usually requires a long cooking time with only 45 minutes to spare.. I did laugh though when Potty said he bought the wraps thinking they were packs of 2 and turns out there was a thousand in them... numpty 😂
---
Ouch 🤕 ohhh daddyyyyyyyView attachment 2758345

But I applaud 👏 you
A bientout

Not ingoring anyone - I tried to keep reading and am popping in to get threw this thread 🧵

thank you 🙏 family life almost sorted still remote working hence time difference !!!!!!!!

thank you all for your kindness to my virbage 🥳😎🤓

but the sight of her in business class was the last strip of wax ……I had to pull it off !!!!

estimate of her grifting around 5.6 million
And she’s so high on her own shite IMHO

I simply cannot wait for that walking dildo to pull the entire farmhouse out from under her

1 table setting at a time …
he’s doing the lords /grannys work

thankfully It will all end in tears 😭

**************************** forgot how to add tag 🤓
truthfully ( spoiler alert ‼)

I can see him shagging her grave
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

[IMG alt="Sparrowsfart"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/294/294118.jpg?1707865548[/IMG]
Sparrowsfart
VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:47 AM

PS I have just been and done my homework (watched Saltburn).
And yes I think that is how this made for youtube soap opera may end.

View attachment 2758343 Haha Quote
Repor
I've not seen it but peope have mentioned it a few times on here.. Do I need to watch Saltburn?
---
Did you notice Stephanie was swaying side to side while she was standing in the kitchen getting ready to make her big engagement announcement while looking directly at Baghead who was holding the camera? The swaying of the body from side to side is often a sign of nerves. Fanny and Snorts were doing a big “F**k you “ to Baghead ( who detests Snorts) by celebrating Baghead’s birthday at the same time as the “ engagement” of the gruesome twosome. Was Stephanie nervous about revealing her engagement to Snorts in front of her best friend and retirement partner Baghead? Notice Nik said nothing about the “ announcement” and his wife Marie and Antoine had to be the welcoming committee.

Stoneless Stephanie make sure to put her empty engagement ring on her finger and do a close-up in the video. Such a shameless grifter.

Did the 3 owners of the dump actually meet in Africa at this time because in February of last year, didn’t Baghead go to the dump to meet with Stephanie during her “thinking“month and to deal with taxes? The three dump owners and their parents would be present to discuss the death at the dump, taxes, upcoming scams, that Stephanie will try to put into action this year, renovations on the dump, etc.

interesting that the favorite show of the gruesome twosome is lupin on netflix, which is about a gentleman thief. Do they watch it for inspiration?

Snorts talks even more now. Gross.
---

Snorts will take the new salad servers back to the dump and he and Stephanie we use them to pick up Ratso turds in their bedrooms.
When she announced it was not only Bagheads birthday celebration but her engagement party also, I didn't quite catch what Marie said to her... something about priority? I thought she meant that the birthday was equally as important and the engagement didn't take priority... I may have it wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Snorts has mentioned the idea of marriage to Stephanie, at least a dozen times on video, and was shot down every single time by the little orphan princess, who insisted that she would never marry again as she would witheringly glare at Snorts.

IMHO, and Stephanie died of jealousy inside watching her Cuz getting engaged Christmas to nutty. Stephanie wants to be the first person to be married in her newly redecorated Barbie chapel. She wants all the presents, all the attention, the luxurious honeymoons, the clicks, reviews, loads of grifted presents, a chateau DIY segment, money etc.

I believe Stephanie would marry Michael Potts, if he ever wanted to marry her, but he wised up to her abusive, condescending ways of speaking to him, and refused to propose to her, and ended the formal relationship. It looks like Mummy and Daddy Derek tried to amp up the pressure on Potts to wed the Princess by buying an African Beachhouse very close to the Potts family home. We have seen Pottie literally cringe when she starts yelling at him, demeaning him, mocking him, and ridiculing him on video. She was condescending and mocking him in the last video posted at the restaurant. Life with Stephanie Jarvis as a partner would be hell.
As Philip will find out. The contempt will increase. We can only stand by and watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Snorts has mentioned the idea of marriage to Stephanie, at least a dozen times on video, and was shot down every single time by the little orphan princess, who insisted that she would never marry again as she would witheringly glare at Snorts.

IMHO, and Stephanie died of jealousy inside watching her Cuz getting engaged Christmas to nutty. Stephanie wants to be the first person to be married in her newly redecorated Barbie chapel. She wants all the presents, all the attention, the luxurious honeymoons, the clicks, reviews, loads of grifted presents, a chateau DIY segment, money etc.

I believe Stephanie would marry Michael Potts, if he ever wanted to marry her, but he wised up to her abusive, condescending ways of speaking to him, and refused to propose to her, and ended the formal relationship. It looks like Mummy and Daddy Derek tried to amp up the pressure on Potts to wed the Princess by buying an African Beachhouse very close to the Potts family home. We have seen Pottie literally cringe when she starts yelling at him, demeaning him, mocking him, and ridiculing him on video. She was condescending and mocking him in the last video posted at the restaurant. Life with Stephanie Jarvis as a partner would be hell.
I totally agree with you. Snorts started mentioning marriage very early in their "relationship" and she shot him down. Later, he was probably too scared to mention it again, although he always wanted it and started acting like the "lord" of the estate. SJ must have suggested she was now up for an engagement and therefore given him the go ahead in order for him to summon the "courage" to propose. She has realised it's too late for anything better and, as you say, it's another opportunity to be in the limelight; get praise, gifts, and attention and she knows the stupid patrons will love it and provide more finance. She also knows that, being married to him, will mean she can continue living as she always has. It was her own idea.
---
Imagine not ironing your shirt before YOUR Party !
But it wasn't his party in any sense, everything was hers. She said it herself, MY engagement; MY party; it's ME, ME, ME, as usual, and Snotty remains and always will be, just the enabler. He's just another cast member and bag carrier. If she wants a supportive carer, you would think she'd have chosen someone with, at least, a few more useful practical skills. Dan would have been a better target.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.