The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
suicide? That's news to me.

Reactions: 13
The prancing twerp is such an ineffectual creature, conti’d:

Only he could make such a performance out of opening a tin.

Reactions: 35
I’m just wondering how the pathetic—rick‘s father has reacted to this news …??? It is kind of sad really.
As far as South Africa, I mean I can’t even imagine going on vacation so many times! It is pure gluttony ! I’m just waiting for the meltdown either the mother bat or the oaf squirrel ! (Thank you @Pekey for the perfect word for the halfwit)

Reactions: 19
suicide? That's news to me.
did I assume something? I thought she died of suicide.
(Which doesn't change the narrative btw, just pull at the emotional heart strings and all will be well)
---
The prancing twerp is such an ineffectual creature, conti’d:

Only he could make such a performance out of opening a tin.

View attachment 2745889
Aaah we should give him his moments to shine. It must be very hard to be him with no talent or skill at 27.

He is master of opening tins

Reactions: 20
Nobody's going to buy a convent and commit years to renovations on it because they stole some bits from churches 10 years ago!

It also means she will have to buy more dresses to replace those dresses at the chateau that are taken to SA.
Good point.
---
The way these supposed fans/ followers watch the vlogs, I don't think half of them would listen, watch or remember what he said. I shake my head at the questions that are routinely asked on many different vlogs. If people truly watched they would not ask those questions. But then look at Tracy, when her husband disappeared she made a.vlog and then it was only up for a. Short time. I am in the ignore it and it will go.away camp.

Last edited:

Stephanie Jarvis' balls....

Reactions: 24
Wow! Ton-ton is so over it all. Fanny has him at the end of his tether. Go on fanny, just one more push. The explosion will be magnifike!

Reactions: 23
They open so many tins, jars and packages I'm surprised they don't have a decent can opener.. mine separates the top off, no sharp edges Fanny, but then again, no reason to have fancy bandaids...
So much so that ones wonders why they have a garden and 3 gardeners... !(on the payroll)

Excuse me but... Vienna and Venice were not vacations! They were business expeditions to procure much needed finery for the shithole. Finery that simply cannot be purchased elsewhere. And south Africa isn't really a vacation. Despicable fanny is desperately thinking up reasons as to why it's a business trip. And she simply must see dear Percy to make sure he's on the mend (stay away from the shithole Percy, it's life shortening. Literally) and to spend quality time with maman Evidently Thrush has to go as he is film, sound and editing crew. There is a business expense right there, now she needs to find the reason...

Reactions: 38
Billy and his issues seem to be minor in comparison to Fanny's grifting. I will still be following Old Bill to see what happens with the convent reno. At least he is doing some renos, unlike Fanny.
---

Who is Sally?
Vanish not wanish and Sadie not Sally. Sorry about that, désolée

Reactions: 15
I'm loving that the Pethericks are being exposed! I always got a shady vibe from that bunch, believe I even commented once I'd never leave my wallet unattended around them. Lets just hope and that the Jarvis clan of con artist will be next.

A year in prison??? No mention of a suspended sentence as other articles have said.
"Petherick was sentenced to a year in prison and a fine equivalent to £12,800. Gwendoline was fined the equivalent of £7,000."

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.